Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jul-21, 12:11
Points: 6,733, Level: 35 Points: 6,733, Level: 35 Points: 6,733, Level: 35
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Default questions regarding scissor session in London

I was thinking of taking a scissor session in London. i was looking through the models in the "submissionroom". Nixie and Syren caught me interest the most, because they are cute and not too big.
Anybody have any experience with them? I searched for Syren, and found Agatha (Syren) Delicious, but that must be another person, because she seems situate in the US?
Old 27-Jul-21, 12:33
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: questions regarding scissor session in London

I've wrestled Nixie and messaged Syren from Submission Room (yes, she is a different person to Agatha). The messaging was trying to set up a session but it never happened. I feel I have a good sense of both of their personalities / favourite session types.

I've never asked for a scissors session but I did notice in a different session that Inferno from Submission Room has strong scissors' (if you are looking for a strong squeeze).

Nixie is absolutely lovely to talk to in person and I'm sure Syren is as well. I'm guessing that Nixie's legs are strong but wouldn't kill you (which might be what you are looking for). She is definitely strong for her size and does well competitively against other Submission Room wrestlers.

Syren is relatively new to sessions. She wouldn't be as strong in competitive wrestling as Nixie but I'm guessing her legs would be similar strength to Nixie's.

Both Nixie and Syren are definitely on the sport-only side of the scene.

I'm not sure what attributes are most important for scissors sessions. If you've specific questions that I might be able to answer, feel free to message me.