Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Dec-20, 20:55
Points: 5,702, Level: 32 Points: 5,702, Level: 32 Points: 5,702, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sat on by your aunt

Anyone have any stories about being sat on by their aunt? I'll go first!

When I was really young, I would run around my apartment and jump on the couches. My aunt who I'm related to by marriage, was staying with us at the time. She would hate it when I couldn't sit still. She's not a tall woman. She's around 5' 2", and weighed about 120 lbs around then. She had a nice shaped butt that wasn't too big or too small. One day, she was on the phone with a friend, and we were the only ones home. So I of course started to run around and jump off the couches like usual. Eventually, I got tired and laid down flat on my back on the floor. My aunt saw this as an opportunity to finally get me to sit still. She walked up to me while still on the phone, and placed her right foot on my chest to stop me from getting up. She was wearing sweatpants and a tshirt. I was shocked when she did that. I tried to move her foot off of me, but she didn't budge. She simply just turned around facing my feet and slowly sat on my stomach. She placed one foot on each of my legs to hold me in place. She was sitting full weight. It was the first time a woman had ever sat on me, and I was enjoying it a lot. I started to squirm a bit and she moved back and sat on my chest. She was completely ignoring me while she was on the phone. I just laid there enjoying the feeling of being crushed. She started to finish up her phone call, and she slowly turned around facing me while still perched on my chest. She finally made eye contact with me, and without saying a word to me shot me a look of warning. That if I ever were to act up again this would be my punishment. She finally hung up the phone and stood up. My chest expanded as my lungs filled with air. However, it was short lived as she stood on my chest for a quick 10 seconds and walked out of the room. We never spoke of it since it happened, and it never happened again. It was a thrill. If anyone has a similar experience please share!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to unknownbro17 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-20, 20:39
Points: 6,598, Level: 34 Points: 6,598, Level: 34 Points: 6,598, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sat on by your aunt

What a great experience! I never had an Aunt that did that but I had a really sexy, little blond girlfriend years ago that loved pinning me by sitting on me or standing on me. She was a natural DD, beautiful body and perfect feet. We were lying on the carpet watching TV together and she got up to go to the kitchen and planted both feet in my belly and just stood there balancing. She wanted to see how long I could take it and was taunting me. After an eternity she took one foot off, stomped me with the other and then plopped her perfect butt right on my belly. All the wind gushed out!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arik For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-21, 06:29
Points: 1,687, Level: 16 Points: 1,687, Level: 16 Points: 1,687, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sat on by your aunt

No, and I'm glad my aunt never did.

But my girlfriend is an auntie and she sit on her young nephews sometimes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thomasgsi For This Useful Post:

Tags
aunt, sitting