Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jun-21, 22:57
Producer
Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Alpha Murders

Perfection. I LOVE this story. Kudos all day long.
Old 04-Jun-21, 03:43
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

As I have said before. Torn between wanting to know the end and just wanting more and more chapters.
Old 23-Jun-21, 15:10
Producer
Last Achievements

Uh-oh...I hope this amazing tale hasn't run out of steam. It's perfect and I'm dying for more!
Old 19-Jul-21, 09:34
Producer
Last Achievements

I simply MUST know who the Mistress is....and see her in action!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dustybottums For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-22, 17:59
Producer
Last Achievements

This is probably the best story on this site. Simply masterful.

Any chance of a new addition?
Old 07-Nov-22, 04:27
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

The Alpha Murders
by Rebecca Lawe
Part 11 – Katelyn's Day

"What the hell do you mean, he just disappeared? He has one leg and is so badly concussed he can barely see straight? What the hell kind of place do you people run here?" I knew I was shouting and arching up tall. This made my chest jut out so much it looked like it was going to hammer into you. I was wearing my normal no-nonsense skirt, flats (I am damn tall enough without heels), and a white button shirt. When I arched, the shirt was in danger. It usually ended up scaring the normal people. These people needed to be scared. A police detective doesn't just disappear from his hospital room!

"Calm down detective," the man was saying his hands outstretched to me in a placating manner. I forget his name. The head of security at the hospital. He looked equal parts aroused by and scared of me. What a joke. I brushed past him and started giving orders. I intended to just brush him with my shoulder in a power move, but I guess I connected too well and he nearly fell as I went past. The tech guy was competent so I went directly to him. He only looked aroused and not nervous at all. That I could deal with. I asked to see every camera the place had so we could see who came in and out of here. We needed to find him quickly. Before... Shit, Paul you really stepped in it this time.

The tapes at the hospital were about what you expected them to be. Crap. Finally, on one camera there was a quick blurred shot of a woman walking past. She was followed quickly by a second woman carrying a bundle over her shoulder. That had to be him. The way the big woman carried the weight indicated she was probably a Virago member. There were no good shots of the big woman, the bundle on her back obscured her features. The one in front was chesty to the point of caricature. It wasn't a good shot, but maybe with a shape like that, she would be noticeable. The camera was grainy and terrible, but it at least caught a profile and gave me something to send in as an APB. Could she be this Empress? Was Paul right and she was putting an end to his investigation. Shit. Not as long as I am around.

I printed out the best shot I could get and swept out leaving the idiot Chief of Security in my wake and went directly to Virago Moderne. I was pissed and I know I was not thinking really well, but when Gemini tried to slow me down at the door I – reacted. I lunged into her and slammed her back to the wall. She is a big woman. More than big, even. I am a force of nature. Even someone as impressive as Gemini was not going to be able to slow me down much. My forearm pressed up under her chin and held her there securely as I held out the photo with the other hand. I yelled out asking who this was and is she a member. I pushed in so hard my body crushed in on hers and she was sputtering unable to really respond. It felt good to push so hard against a body I knew could take it. So I did. Her body was impressive in its struggles. All her muscles were so swollen and pronounced and swelling ever larger. I held them plastered to the wall with a hand to spare. It felt good not to hide what this body can do.

I started to growl out another question when I felt a hand on my arm. I spun angrily right into Nana Mitzy. Her familiar busty shape was tensed and alert. She stared at the photo and then at me. She made a come with me gesture with her head and I let go and left Gemini there to recover and be mad at me. Mitzy went to Jennifer's office and sat down, but not behind the desk I noticed. I slumped in the chair next to her. Without speaking, she took the surveillance photos and looked them over.

"Her I don't know, probably just a flunkie," she said plopping down the photo of the giantess carrying Paul over her shoulder. She spoke quietly and without her normal flair and energy. This shape is unmistakable, even with this terrible a photo. It's Anya Decker. I didn't know she was even in the states. She had been gone somewhere for quite a while."

"Decker?" I asked, the wheels turning. "So she's the daughter of...

Miss Mitzy's hand compressed on my forearm and stopped me. I flexed against it, but the old trainer still had quite a formidable grip. "Yes, she's the daughter of this place's last fuck-up, and how involved she is with this fuck-up I don't know." She stood up so fast I jerked in reflex. "Come with me, there are some things you need to know."

I shrugged and went with Nana Mitzy. She had always been sweet and kind even when she put us kids through workouts that left them crying. Of course, it was the others crying and me asking for more, but it doesn't change that Mitzy was one of the good ones. We didn't talk a lot as we drove to her lovely home. I knew it well. As we drove, I called in and gave a description to a dubious officer of one Anya Decker for an APB. I could only imagine what the officers would do with this description. Stake out all the strip joints and breast enhancement clinics? As we pulled into Mitzy's driveway, she looked over at me and said, "I always thought it was your destiny to run this place," she paused as I must have shown I was going to interrupt. "I always admired your choice and am proud of what you are today."

When we got out of the car I went around and hugged her tight. I crushed it hard knowing I did not need to hold back much with this amazing body. I pulled her up to her heels in thanks and then we went inside. Once seated she continued. "Since you left young, you never found out about my other area of expertise..."

"You mean the sex stuff? Yeah, stories got around." I said to her surprised expression. "What's that got to do with the case."

"The other night Paul was here." I squirmed a bit uncomfortably, and she continued. "He was cute, thinking he was pumping me for information when I had him pegged as a cop the first time I saw him. He was charming and fun. He was quite something and he really has a thing for muscle, so I brought him back here and used ...certain techniques that I have and really wowed him with them. He was superb and impressive himself, but what I do is hard to keep up with. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that one. Once he told me about this Empress, I began to worry that the old stories we used to tell all you kids stuck with some of you too much. Or at least with someone. Someone who I think is using some of these techniques," now Mitzy paused and seemed to have trouble getting the words out. "I think this Empress has somehow been using my techniques to help control and create her followers," she got out finally.

I sat quietly for a moment. Paul really had a thing for muscle? Well, shit. Nana Mitzy put the moves on him and he liked it? Well, she is a stunner that's for sure. But Nana Mitzy? Then the other parts of what she said registered on me and I began to pepper her with questions about who would know her techniques. Did she teach them to anyone?

"No, I never thought anyone was ready for it yet. You would have been a good candidate as someone who could use it wisely, but you were too young when you moved."

"Do you keep any records or I don't know, instructions?" I asked.

Nana Mitzy jumped up as if just thinking of something and went to another room. I heard her rummaging and then some curse words. "Fuck, fuck, fuck fuckity fuck." Nana Mitzy always had a real gift for cursing. She came back holding some well-worn journals. I had never seen her upset before. Her body language was some combination of defeated and pissed. "There are parts missing. It was only supposed to be for me. Journals of my discoveries of what worked and what didn't. Pictures and directions. It showed how I do...what I do. I never intended...." Her voice trailed off. I waited for her to calm down. "Anya used to be here all the time, practically lived here after her mom died. There was a little pack of them too that followed her like a puppy, it could have been any one of them that took my...." I patted her arm and got the names and thanked her. One name sure stood out here, and I needed to check it out. I told her none of this was her fault and I hugged her so tightly that I heard her gasp some from it before I eased up.

Nana Mitzy was getting her breath back which made her chest do some impressive gymnastics. "Even with your power, I could do things that would make you lose total control and beg me, young lady." Nana Mitzy said, a bit of that devilish smile flashing on her beautiful face. "When this is over, come by and I will be your trainer one more time."

I smiled and my hand clapped on her shoulder. "We will see who trains who, old lady," and I made my eyebrows wiggle up and down. Damn, I think Town was rubbing off on me.

But now, I had work to do. The Virago Moderne women were all something special, and the Empress's chosen ones were of an even higher order. But they were dealing with ME now. I don't know who this Empress was, but I had not met anyone yet who could keep up with my body when I went into action.

I went back to the office and got Mac working on Anya Decker and digging into anything he could find about her. I also asked for everything on Jennifer Delisle and how her niece came to live with her. As I waited, I made a tour of the minions we currently had in custody. I started with Yuko Abramson.

The stunning Asian woman looked cocky and confident like she was sure she was going to be out of here any time now. Something in her look and attitude pissed me off and after her fifth "No Comment", I slammed her to the wall and held her there. My arm bulged and my shoulder exploded as I gripped and lifted. I tensed so hard I felt my shirt stretching to its limits, and I bought shirts that had high limits. I pinned her
to the wall with her feet a good 6 inches off the floor. The wall helped the lift, but I might not have needed it. My other arm slammed into her chest to keep her still. It also provided a satisfying GASP from her pretty lips. My arm pressed so tightly I knew I was leaving marks. I didn't have time to waste. Paul might not have a lot of time left. I needed to awe one of these babes into accidentally spilling something. When I snarled about where Anya Decker was, she seemed genuinely shocked and had no idea who that was. I searched her face and didn't think she was that good an actress and was telling the truth. I dropped her and felt good at the noise of her smacking the floor as I turned and left without looking back.

I moved over to Melissa Shipley and Janet Parker. I was looking a bit disheveled now, shirt untucked and hair not in its usual perfect place. Life was usually not enough to mess up my hair, but this was an abnormal day. Having the two women together was a plan. I was trying to get something fast. I started with a little discussion about their training. They were only too happy to talk about their bodies. So they were at least talking to start with. I had some things from the gym that showed their tremendous progress and asked how this was possible. Based on the story I heard from Paul and Deena they had progressed even more than what this data showed.

"So working for this Empress was a big boon for your training routines weren't they?" I leaned in and my chest barreled out and showed generous cleavage, another thing I generally never did. This shirt was getting a big workout today and was passing its limits.

"What's an Empress," the one snarled making the other one laugh. So much for accidentally getting info out of them.

"It's too bad, you both have so much farther to go and will never see her again. I mean you are so damn weak yet aren't you? You let a one-legged, old man take you down!" I snarled the last part as I grabbed Janet by the shoulder and neck and lifted her up. My left hand compressed and went white in the knuckles as I squeezed her neck. The arm bulged so much even the shirt could not hide it as I lifted her bodily out of the chair. My right hand searched down, slapped in at her thigh, and I swept her overhead in one quick movement like a snatch in a weightlifting event. My intention was to awe them since power seemed to be what they respected. Her eyes bulged out and she rocked and arched wildly, but I held on tightly and held her overhead - arms locked out and unmoving. Even I was impressed and felt hot from this little move. "Where's the Empress? Where's Anya Decker?"

It was Melissa who called out, "Who the fuck is Anya Decker?" She had risen from her chair and she lunged at me to help her friend. I was ready for it and my foot kicked out right into her midsection. She ooofed and doubled over. I dropped Janet down and remained holding her head by the hair. I took the same grip on the still gasping Melissa and pulled. This created a little head cymbal crash for them to remember. They looked amazed. I stood back and flexed openly. I think with a little work, I could have gotten them to tell me anything, but they honestly did not seem to know who Decker was. I was in the process of grabbing their heads again when the captain crashed into the room and screamed at me to stop.

I reluctantly let go and left the two dizzy women in the interrogation room as Cap tore me a new one. It was like a scene right out of a cop movie, and I guess I deserved it. "Paul doesn't have the luxury of time, Cap," I said with a snarl that made him step back. I even intimidated him today. I sighed and took a deep breath that popped a button on my shirt and forced myself to calm down. "I am sorry. Put me down for any disciplinary action I deserve, tomorrow." And with that, I swept past him and out to my desk to collect my things.

Sitting at my desk was Gemini! She had some of the case material out and was thumbing through it. "Making yourself at home?" I asked and was rewarded with her jumping and looking a bit nervous. It was a fun sight to see such a huge, gorgeous body look worried.

She put her hands up as if to indicate she was not up to any harm. "I was just wondering why you were spending so much time on this guy," she said as she put out the file on Joad. "He always seemed content and well taken care of if you know what I mean. I mean I couldn't find anything about the other guy..."

"What other guy?!" I said so sharply that Gemini flinched and she kind of turned in her chair. Her muscles swelled in a fight or flight reaction and I put out my hands palms up to soothe her. "What other guy?" I said more quietly.

Gemini swallowed and continued. "About a year before Joad, there was another match where this big, cocky guy got crushed up really badly. Had some sort of spinal injury and had to learn how to walk again and all from what I heard. What was his name?" Gemini put her finger to her chin and looked to the ceiling in thought. "Timmy! Yeah, that was it. Timmy was a big dude on campus until he got broke."

"Who broke him?" I asked leaning forward at Gemini until we almost bumped together. I am used to putting my chest out there as a way to make people feel uncomfortable, but Gemini was as big if not larger than I was there, so I don't think she even noticed.

"Well, I think Ms. Delisle did not have her moves under as good control as she does now. And she always likes to show off and hmm, play with her prey. She always took care of him after that I heard, or maybe it was the Lewins that paid for it all, but I never saw him again."

"Jennifer Delisle?"

Gemini giggled. It made her top bounce in ways I would normally enjoy. Not today. "No, she might have had matchups, but she never would have done them in public. This was Ms. Aline. She always likes to show off in public," Gemini said.

"Aline Delisle? The little girl that looks like a fairy princess? She tore up a big guy that badly?"

Gemini nodded. " I think that little girl, as you call her, could take you and me on together and we would be in big trouble." I stared, but her face looked totally serious. This was the second time in an hour someone told me that I was no match for their skills. ME. I think they were the ones that didn't know what they were dealing with here. This case just got more convoluted and warped all the time. And what did any of this have to do with Anya Decker and some big thug carrying Paul out of the hospital in the middle of the night?

I patted Gemini on the shoulder and thanked her as I gathered up all my stuff and headed out. Just as I reached the door, Mac caught up with me and told me that nothing odd was showing up on the Delisle's. Aline came to live in the States when her mother got divorced. I nodded and stopped him and asked him about the Lewins. The Lewin family owned a few properties in town. He gave me the addresses and I thanked him. "Oh yeah," I called back to him as I paused the door. "See if you can track down if Aline Delisle had any trouble in France before she came here. Also, if Aline Delisle got in trouble, why the Lewins would be the ones bailing her out. Any way you can connect those threads might crack this thing open." Mac nodded and I headed out the door.

Sitting in my car was Gemini! This was starting to be a damn habit. "I am sure I locked my door," I said as my hands clenched into fists over and over at my sides making my forearms ripple. "Do I need to run you in for breaking and entering?"

"Paul Town is a smarmy, little prick." she started. "He isn't afraid of anything and likes to poke at things and see how they react. I like him. And you need the backup. Come on, we're wasting time."

As we drove I gave her the lowdown on how this was going to work. She did what I said when I said it. I needed to make sure we didn't do anything that invalidated any evidence we found.

"Yes Ma'am," she replied and I could hear the smile in her voice. She wasn't wrong though that I might need some backup on this damn case. Someone who understood what a threat these VM babes were might be valuable here.

The first two addresses were a bust. Commercial property that seemed innocent enough. Gemini had a feel for this stuff. She knew how to ask a question without giving anything away and seemed to read the body language and responses well, knowing when to follow up. At the second location, the guy we were talking to had been a bit twitchy, but she nudged me and shook her head no. When we went back to the car I asked her what she had meant.

"He wasn't guilty of anything, he was just scared of our bods," she responded like that was an everyday thing. Well, maybe that was. Not often you ran into two over 6-foot tall women with bodies rivaling Arnold in his prime. Having two right in front of you might flummox some people. One of the things I had learned as a cop, was to conceal some of my build with my clothes. When I first started, I had a hard time questioning suspects when they just stared and didn't hear anything I said.

The third address was a house. I parked and was starting to get out when Gemini reached and held me back at the chest. I jerked in my seat angrily and she pointed. A woman was knocking at the door of the house. She was carrying some bags that looked like groceries. She was dark-skinned, Latina, with jet black hair, and had a build that looked like she might just be a Virago Moderne woman. Even wearing jeans and a shirt it was easy to tell she was gorgeous and extremely fit.

"That's Jireh Saenz," Gemini whispered, which I found sort of humorous that she was worried about being overheard. Gemini looked thoughtful for a second.
"It tracks that she might be one of the Empress thingies."

"Empress thingies?" I said with a laugh and gave her a smack on her shoulder. "well let's go ask Jireh some questions."

"Jireh," Gemini corrected.

"Jireh."

"No, Jireh," Gemini tried again.

"I don't hear any difference. Jireh."

"Jireh, Jireh," Gemini repeated. "You don't roll the R right."

"Well, whatever," I said annoyed now as I opened the door. "I will grab her and talk to her, whatever her name is. You wait here." I could hear Gemini's chuckle as I slammed the door shut.

Jireh had rang the bell but there was no answer. Looking annoyed, she set the bags down and fumbled in her pocket for a key. She opened the door and went inside. Perfect. This gave me a reason to go inside also. I crept up to time this just right. I arrived just when she stepped in I called out. "Jireh Saenz," I called out loudly as I closed the distance right to the doorway. "I am Detective Whitcomb and I need to ask you some questions. Who's house is this?" I started right in and my foot was a half step in the house and I was looking around. I also hoped using her name would fluster her.

Jireh looked even better close up. A real beauty with striking features and teeth so white it seemed unnatural. Her shoulders looked broad and the jeans seemed to be struggling to hold back the sweep of her legs. I found myself hoping she'd try something so I could let loose. I needed to let loose. "It's Jireh," she said with a flutter of her tongue. OK, this was becoming damn annoying.

Still hoping for action I entered the door holding out my badge. I didn't have long to wait as Jireh smiled and stepped back to the doorway to meet me. "You don't know what you have stepped into officer," she said and she reared back and threw a punch at my face.

You have to give it credit it was a powerful and fast punch. I had to react fast to intercept it. Which I did. My hand raced up and SMACK caught the fist in my palm and stopped it dead. The look on her face made my chest swell out which I should have been embarrassed by, but right now only felt good. "That's Detective," I answered with a sneer and I SQUEEZED her hand.

She rewarded me with a yell of pain and fell to her knees. I leaned in to work the grip harder but she surprised me by swinging her other arm and punching into my side in a well-executed karate thrust. I winced and let her hand go, but again I think I surprised her by not folding or backing up. With my position over her, I reared my other fist back and pounded it down into the side of her face. SMACK.

She gasped and rolled on her back. With great agility, she rolled to the side and arched her body, and exploded back up to her feet with a kip up. Even as I wowed at her athletic maneuver, I was right there to intercept it. My left hand gripped her shirt. I pulled her into me and my right hand joined the grip and I hauled her up and threw her at the wall like a medicine ball. She hit back and butt first into the wall. She slammed the wall so hard that she left a hole in the plaster. She was lucky she didn't hit a stud in the wall.

Jireh grunted in pain and winced but she pulled herself out of the wall wreckage and lunged right back at me. Tough little cookie! Her hands whirled and jabbed and struck at me repeatedly. I parried and blocked every single one, though her aggressiveness made me backpedal as I did it. As I sensed the wall behind me, I blocked and stepped into her blow. My hands grabbed at her shirt and I heard it rip as I yanked her chest first into the wall.

The thud was very satisfying as I stepped around in the back of her and I sent wicked blows into her sides with both fists. The thuds echoed in the room and she went down to a knee grunting in pain. "And the Empress thought YOU were worthy?" I grunted just to piss her off so she would try some more. I wanted her to keep going.

It worked as she pushed her foot to the wall and leaped off it swinging an MMA-style Superman punch at my head. Nice. I slapped it aside. She kept attacking and I blocked and stepped and tortured her body with blows whenever an opening presented. The idea that it looked like the fight between Thanos and the Hulk in the Avenger movie made me laugh out loud. The well-trained, super-fit woman kept throwing and working, and I kept deftly blocking every move and slowly taking her body apart. Block her blow and pound her in the abs. Parry her chop and chop her in the kidney. Step, make her miss, and pepper her face with quick jabs. It was obvious I was well past her skill and power level and I was drawing it out. Enjoying it. Her body and face were showing marks and her breathing was becoming highly labored.

Laughing had pissed her off and she lunged in. I caught her body in my arms, with her arms trapped inside my grip. I lifted and squeezed her body and heard the air rush from her. I moaned at the feeling of it and crowed at her. "Tell me about this house and the Empress and I will let you go."

Her face was turning purple and I could feel her insides crunching as I poured on the pressure and carried her. She snarled "Fuck you," and hit my head with hers in a wild headbutt. I gasped in surprise and cursed myself for thinking she was done for as I staggered back letting her go.

Jireh kicked her foot into my side and it exploded painfully. I managed to get my hand up fast enough to catch the leg there with my left hand. This let my right hand free to elbow down onto her thigh just above the knee. She screamed which I shouldn't have felt as good about as I did. I yanked the leg and made her fall on her butt.

Still holding the leg, I levered it up high and stepped in and put my foot on her neck, and held tightly. "Who's the Empress?" I growled at her. Her eyes widened and she slapped and hit my leg but she might as well have been trying to move a cement pillar. "Tell me!" I screamed as I pressed tighter and saw her face turning colors. Her pawing at my leg started to grow frantic. I added twisting her leg in my hands to get some nice yells of pain from her. I pushed and my leg flexed impressively even to me as I put effort into it. These people were dedicated or maybe scared of their Empress, so I wanted her to be scared of me! Maybe that would get some info out of her. Well, that's what told myself, but at the moment I was just enjoying hurting her. Paul was out there somewhere and someone needed to pay for it. "Where's Anya Decker? Is she the Empress? Where's Timmy? Does he live here?" I peppered questions not really caring if she answered. She was unable to answer and I asked anyway. I wrenched her leg wildly and stepped my foot into her neck.

A hand grabbed me from behind and I whirled in anger. It was Gemini. She had her hands up and looked ready to fight. I looked at the scene and saw what I was doing. I let go of Jireh's leg and stepped off of her. Her wheeze for air showed just how much of it I had taken out of her. I don't know how long Gemini had been standing there, but if she had not stopped me just then, what would I have done? Shit. I had really lost it there. "Watch her," I told Gemini and I looked around the house.

I looked through the bags, just standard groceries. High on produce and low on sugar and processed food. Good for them. The house was neat and looked like someone came in to clean it regularly. There were no pictures or any sort of decorations to make it feel homey. The place had the feel of a model unit at an apartment complex. All perfectly arranged and set up, but sterile. Weird.

The bedroom had clothes in the closet. Men's. A large size also. Also, assorted canes and crutches. I checked one crutch set out and it was a little tall for me, so this was a big guy. I went into the bathroom and snooped around. Underneath the vanity, I opened the drawer, and there it was. Several jars of Chloryl Hydrate Syrup and next to them, Succinylcholine Chloride in a glass bottle. Hot damn, now we are getting somewhere!

I know it's been a long time. I started this so many times and it stunk every time. This one is a bit light on action but it will pick up fast now. This time I have an outline that takes it all the way to the end – something I never had before. So now there is a plan of how to get this to the finish line.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-22, 10:58
Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great to see this story back. And great to hear that you have it all planned out now.
I will have to re-read it from the beginning to get the full picture back in my head. That's not a bad thing, by the way.
Thanks again.

mez261uk
The Following User Says Thank You to mez261uk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-22, 14:00
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Last Achievements

We Can Do It Re: The Alpha Murders

Awesome to see this fantastic story continue!
The Following User Says Thank You to elroy62 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-22, 18:54
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mez261uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great to see this story back. And great to hear that you have it all planned out now.
I will have to re-read it from the beginning to get the full picture back in my head. That's not a bad thing, by the way.
Thanks again.

mez261uk
So did I! lol I had to search if I ever gave some characters last names or not. Shows how long. Glad you like it.
Old 08-Nov-22, 09:20
Points: 3,489, Level: 24 Points: 3,489, Level: 24 Points: 3,489, Level: 24
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Welcome back. I’m really looking forward to seeing how my favourite story on the site ends.
The Following User Says Thank You to Asana Guy For This Useful Post: