Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Mar-21, 01:34
Points: 1,936, Level: 17 Points: 1,936, Level: 17 Points: 1,936, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Releasing during sessions?

Just wondering my fellow sessioners. This is a fetish...during your session and towards the end, you must be very excited. From my experience, Id say 7/10 of these girls will allow you to take care of yourself in front of them or will even help you out if they feel a vibe with you.

But im noticing there are some who dont even want to discuss that subject. We gotta respect that! But its painful to leave a long and expensive session with blue ballz. Would you say its appropriate to use the bathroom at the end of the session and take care of yourself in private? Or is that a rude thing to do?

Ive never done this. But wanna hear comments.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickyj1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-21, 01:45
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Releasing during sessions?

Only 7/10? Sorry, man. Your guess is right, though - while each provider has her own yes vs hard no tolerances, the vibe is the thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-21, 03:30
hawk_eye
This message has been deleted by hawk_eye. Reason: edit
Old 31-Mar-21, 04:55
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Yes, it's a vibe thing. Generally speaking, I don't approach sessions with that expectation at all. I go there just for the session and if anything else happens then it happens. I've been lucky to have happy endings with some women who say explicitly they don't. And it's usually with ones I've sessioned with before and I don't initiate it.

And yes, we gotta respect their rules always.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-21, 18:35
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyj1969 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just wondering my fellow sessioners. This is a fetish...during your session and towards the end, you must be very excited. From my experience, Id say 7/10 of these girls will allow you to take care of yourse
lf in front of them or will even help you out if they feel a vibe with you.

But im noticing there are some who dont even want to discuss that subject. We gotta respect that! But its painful to leave a long and expensive session with blue ballz. Would you say its appropriate to use the bathroom at the end of the session and take care of yourself in private? Or is that a rude thing to do?

Ive never done this. But wanna hear comments.
When you say you've never done this, do you mean you've never "released" yourself after a session?
If that's something that you feel you'd like to happen, then please ask the session wrestler whilst your setting up the session.

But don't wait until on the day to ask and definitely don't do it because your getting a "vibe" in the session.

Just because it's a fetish, doesn't mean everything is OK.

And I dont know where your 7/10 statistic comes from, but I'd go as far as saying 7/10 would be not at all OK with helping with or accommodating a "release".
Just ask when setting up the session, they might say yes and then everything's cool
The Following User Says Thank You to stev10 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Apr-21, 03:54
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

Well as many sessions as I've had, I've been pretty good at containing myself during the session, hard as it may be (pun intended). But after I've sessioned or done shoots with some, especially after repeated times, I have had them take the liberty of grabbing me and taking care of that end and even some going further. But I have never initiated it...as it was stated here, they make the rules (and quite frankly, they are destroying my face so they are pretty in control). I mean, for me it is IMPOSSIBLE not to be erect if I am in there and the lady is hot! I have even had one release the hold and call a time out and say "I know you're excited and you're actually getting ME off in there...do you want me to take care of your end?" So long story short, in my experience, the lady will let you know if they are going to do it, especially if it is more of a 'they are dominating' match.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-21, 03:25
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And I dont know where your 7/10 statistic comes from, but I'd go as far as saying 7/10 would be not at all OK with helping with or accommodating a "release".
Just ask when setting up the session, they might say yes and then everything's cool
I would say, is more the otherway around! 3/10 helps... but is only my idea!

Yes, your 100% right, if in the sedcard from Sessiongirls.com and web270.com is not explicitly written that they don't make such things, then you can ask.

But please, don't be an idiot and reask a second time. Those girls are not dumbass, but most girls are more intelligent as a big part in this forum (outsch, i know!)
Old 18-Apr-21, 21:13
Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25
Last Achievements

One of my most embarassing moments, i was a horny late teen around 19, want for my 2nd or 3rd ever session , and it was my first at MWM UK in London where i met a girl called Samantha who is no longer on the scene, she was pretty model looks and was Published in FHM!

Anyway i told her i want a headscissors session with ballbusting! However i dont know if it was my young age however she went light on the balls and had her foot down pressed on my balls not even very hard had to tell her to stop not because of the ballbusting but because i was getting extremely aroused and felt i was gna pop any second!, poor girl was thinking shes hurting me but i was about to CUM in my underwear. After a minute or so foot on my balls again and I tried so hard not to CUM as it was only 5 minutes into our session, but i cum which was so embarassing, i dont know if this is the best bit or worst bit but she didnt realise lol!

I told her sorry i need to visit the toilet quickly cos im feeling a bit sick, she said fine and it was so embarassing my underwear was soaked! and i threw it in the bin and told her thats it i have to end the session! She didnt know she made me Cum and was genuinely sad i was going as she was acctually looking forward to the session and i was like no sorry i have to go!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to femdom1 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-21, 00:37
Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I like to know of any women that will do that , I've had serveral sessions with some pretty well known ladies and I got absolutely nothing . I mean nothing . not even a touch back in the 80's and maybe the 90's not today .
Old 19-Apr-21, 09:42
Points: 1,344, Level: 14 Points: 1,344, Level: 14 Points: 1,344, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Only once (so far), have I released in a session. Out of respect to the beautiful woman I was wrestling with I hadn’t mentioned anything to do with this beforehand, it just happened. We met for our semi-competitive session at a hotel and after we stripped down to our underwear for the start I began to get aroused by her. She was wearing a sexy silk nightdress and after a couple of minutes of grappling she had me in her powerful grip, her strong legs wrapped around my waist. As she tightened her grip going for the submission I found myself getting really turned on. The trash talking wasn’t helping matters. I submitted and then as we grappled again we ended up with her on top and her powerful thigh in my crotch. She probably realised my situation and although I don’t know for sure I think she helped me on my way, realising how turned on I was. Because I had never done this before in a session I made an excuse, saying I had to go to the bathroom. I got cleaned up, changed into a fresh set of underwear and resumed the session. This was probably a mistake. Releasing just completely drained me and I was then dominated by her. A great session but I regret not mentioning to her what had happened. I’m not sure whether it’s rude to mention her name or not
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pej For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-21, 20:57
Points: 2,335, Level: 19 Points: 2,335, Level: 19 Points: 2,335, Level: 19
Last Achievements

I dont know how do you get turned on so easily. I mean, even loving mixed wrestling so much, in my session i didnt have a boner, i cummed after the girl started a handjob while i was in a reverse headscissor, but i would have been able to cum otherwise