Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-May-21, 18:13
Producer
Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Beware of "Women Wrestlers" who will Scam You - I caught Rose Risque in the Act

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] as I laid out on video Rose Risque attempting to scam me.

You can watch the video here:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-21, 07:15
Points: 3,717, Level: 25 Points: 3,717, Level: 25 Points: 3,717, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Beware of "Women Wrestlers" who will Scam You - I caught Rose Risque in the Act

So she made a mistake. Couldn't you have reacted differently? like simply call her and have a discussion? Instead, you put out a Newsletter, and a Video......what's next? Maybe you can file a Police Report? LOL
Old 22-May-21, 08:59
saito

Default Re: Beware of "Women Wrestlers" who will Scam You - I caught Rose Risque in the Act

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetbob [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So she made a mistake. Couldn't you have reacted differently? like simply call her and have a discussion? Instead, you put out a Newsletter, and a Video......what's next? Maybe you can file a Police Report? LOL
Dude, are you kidding? This guy is trying to save our money and time, while protecting the interests of his own business. You think it’s ok to advertise a pre-recorded video as a “custom” while charging $45 more, to those unfortunate enough to not know better? It’s silly that you even attempted to ridicule the guy. Did you watch the video?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-21, 17:43
Points: 2,931, Level: 22 Points: 2,931, Level: 22 Points: 2,931, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yep, I was scammed asked for a few videos, sent a few dollars..also scammed by her sister..they also say they travel for free to wrestle. I got curious when both her and her sister used the same email address. Yep, all beware
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coopgiants For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-21, 20:06
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Yeah, that's not good. She's really attractive. I don't know what her wrestling or acting skills are like, but she's attractive. And she's obviously a hustler. If this is going to be her career, it's my opinion that she needs a mentor to help provide proper guidance on how to run a legitimate business as opposed to running little cash-grab schemes. There are lot of models who do content exchanges or share copyrights with producers, but that's usually a front-end negotiation.

A lot of people do believe they own anything they appear in until they learn otherwise. That's often an honest mistake. It doesn't look good that she then promised and solicited a well-below market price payment for something she knew she could not produce. You're not going to take her to court, but she does need to stop selling your content illegally and she needs to stop the customs scam if that wasn't a one-off (which seems unlikely).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-21, 05:25
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetbob [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you kidding me?

Of course he should let everyone know and try to help others not get scammed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lexus33 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-21, 20:34
Producer
Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I gave her the chance to do the right thing before I went public with it.

She proceeded to insult me and even tried to scam another guy THE NEXT DAY after I caught her in the act.

I would love to work with the girl and mentor her. I have offered before and would again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, that's not good. She's really attractive. I don't know what her wrestling or acting skills are like, but she's attractive. And she's obviously a hustler. If this is going to be her career, it's my opinion that she needs a mentor to help provide proper guidance on how to run a legitimate business as opposed to running little cash-grab schemes. There are lot of models who do content exchanges or share copyrights with producers, but that's usually a front-end negotiation.

A lot of people do believe they own anything they appear in until they learn otherwise. That's often an honest mistake. It doesn't look good that she then promised and solicited a well-below market price payment for something she knew she could not produce. You're not going to take her to court, but she does need to stop selling your content illegally and she needs to stop the customs scam if that wasn't a one-off (which seems unlikely).
It wasn't "one-off".

I got multiple reports from fans that she scammed after the newsletter went out, and even before, which is why I did what I did in the first place.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-21, 21:24
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Might be a guy impersonating a woman.
Old 24-May-21, 01:25
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I don’t get the logic of the original post. Why would you not want to know about a scammer?
As for Rose as a wrestler, I have watched her since she started in the FWC and she is new to it but has some potential. She was never one of my favorite FWC girls but we all have different preferences.
Sassy Kae
Cay Baby

Sessions I want :
(No particular order)

Riot Starter
Miss V (Ava)
Sarah Brooke
Savannah Fox
Sassy Savage
Sinthia Bee
Old 24-May-21, 06:09
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Might be a guy impersonating a woman.
It wasn't. There was proof it was her trying to scam.
The Following User Says Thank You to lexus33 For This Useful Post: