Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jul-21, 15:34
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Having Fun

When he left his office on Tuesday he took the same shortcut through an alley that he always took. Today something was different. A cute woman in a short sexy dress stepped in front of him. Soon two other women emerged. The women grabbed his hands and twisted his hands behind his back in hammerlocks. He struggled but he was unable to free himself. The first woman, now with a look of hatred and contempt on her face, punched his face again and again until she knocked him out.

When he awoke he found himself in a dungeon. Two more women joined the earlier trio of tormentors, and all five of them were topless. These were beautiful young women in their twenties who gathered today to re-educate a man who offended a female friend of theirs. Their breasts were firm and their nipples were erect. One of them licked her lips in anticipation of the fun she was about to have. He was imagining what it would be like to press his lips against her nipples.

The women surrounded him. He was in the center of the circle of five women with their fists ready to strike him at any moment. They appeared to be experienced boxers. Even though he knew a man should win any fight with a woman, these five to one odds had him suddenly afraid. He was scared of their fierceness, visible hatred of him, and apparent determination to teach him a lesson that he would never forget.

The ringleader of this collection of hellcats said “Today’s punishment is intended to put a stop to your sexual assaults of women in your office.”

“Assault? I was just having some fun.”

She responded “Yes, and now we get to have some fun with you.” He trembled as he realized that her idea of fun was his idea of pain.

The woman in front of him was sizing him up and deciding where her first punch would land. He was determined to defend himself but he also paused to admire her amazing breasts and her six-pack stomach and its cute belly button. Suddenly a woman standing behind him jolted him with a punch to the back of his head. During his confusion, a fist from the woman in front of him struck him between his eyes. Fists from women at his left and right sides pounded his ribs. He was in major pain now. He swung a fist at one woman who blocked his fist at the same time that the fists of four other women struck him repeatedly.

He shouted “Help!” One woman laughed, saying “No one outside of this room can hear your pathetic pleading. Take your beating like a man.”

He gulped, realizing the hopelessness of his situation.

Now the women concentrated on his arms. After many punches he was no longer able to lift his arms in defense.

He heard one bitch say “Sisterhood is powerful!” Another said “Smash the oppressor” as her fists smashed into him. A third vixen said “Kill him!” Another boxing babe said “Look, he has an erection. He must be enjoying this almost as much as we are.” ”One Amazon said “Wait, watch this.” No one hit him as she kicked him in the balls with all of her power. He collapsed, crying in response to all of the pain. Their reaction was to laugh at him.

The sexiest of the five said “We are not through with you yet.” He trembled with fear as two women lifted him to his feet. The sexiest woman pressed her breasts to his chest, just for fun. The beating continued for another twenty minutes until he was knocked out. He would dream of this day forever.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-21, 12:24
Points: 1,790, Level: 17 Points: 1,790, Level: 17 Points: 1,790, Level: 17
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Having Fun

Interesting story. I became immediately hooked when "the women grabbed his hands and twisted his hands behind his back in hammerlocks."

Also the idea of punishing a guy for misbehaving in the office by giving him a really good beating is something that might really happen. Which guy would go to the police or his boss telling him "I have been beaten up by these women because I harrassed a woman in the office"?

The only detail that makes it a little bit unrealistic and too much of a male fantasy for me is that the women are topless and rubbing their nipples against them.
Old 18-Jul-21, 16:26
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Re: Having Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenofeight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The only detail that makes it a little bit unrealistic and too much of a male fantasy for me is that the women are topless and rubbing their nipples against them.
My stories have a certain amount of realism but they also include what I would like to happen during these fights. The fantasy nudity makes it unlikely, but not impossible, to happen in real life. A female martial artist could think - "He likes topless women? Ok, let's see how much he likes being beaten up and reduced to tears by a topless woman when she uses him for karate practice or boxing practice."