Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jul-21, 21:53
Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,573 Times in 216 Posts
Default Fendom boxing

There was a stomping sound in his head and Alan notice his gum shield had been removed. The world was waving, Alan try to focus on his female opponents powerful body standing over him. Slowly she rose one of her nylon covered tree-trunk thighs looking legs up and place the foot heavily at his chest. With a graceful movement, during the cheers of a small part of the audience, she *raise her gloved fist flexing her powerful arms and been declaring the Winner!

What have happen?

About fifteen minutes earlier a man and a woman stood in their robes in the ring, hearing the referees last instructions ending with the classical words; ”May the best boxer Win!”.

Back in the corner, Alan look at his female opponent as she took off her robe. A powerful woman, nearly the length of his own of 5’11”, she was heavier than he himself. She was not the first huge lady he has fought and he was very confidence about the outcome of the fight as he still was unbeaten. She wore red gloves, a plastic t-shirt, trunks and pantyhose. Alan understand it would be a tough woman to fight as she looks dangerous. He just love those kind of female opponents.

Alan started to notice how much larger the heavier woman looks like was than his slender body before their fight start. Looking at his female opponent, *from her feet to her top. Her body and especially bosom was very magnificent. As Alan state, at that moment it was not only the tenth feeling of the upcoming fight he had in his mind, it was also mixed up with a sexual feeling which he had to admit . Alan been sure at that time how the fight will be despite she looks so powerful.

The small crowd made a noice.

Alan felt his cock being stiff. He loves mixed boxing and he did as the old greek in ancient time at the weight in. He been nude! This have frighten some of his female opponents in the past as he was very well hung. He love standing reveal his proudness.

Slowly when he stood in the ring he took off his robe. He had a well fit body. The females, and a few gays in the audience enjoy what they saw. He stood in blue gloves a very tight boxing shirt and trunks. His stiff cock pointing out as he had no jock strap. He was ready to fight his female opponent Caren.

The fight start. They began to circling slowly flat footed around at the ring in the the first minute they start to fight it out. Alan home in a lot of hard blows to her body and breast and some quick jabs at Caren’s head but she easily blocked the head blows. Then she came up with hooks to the gut which bounced off his guard. But a quick right jab hit it’s target. Alan’s’ head bounced back from the impact and made him step back a bit. Alan realize, Caren was strong and she knows the game. The audience watching their contest was yelling. They mix it up and the fight been very hard, They get into a clinch. Alan press his body agans her and she felt the top of his hard dick.

Alan was surprised. He had had really tough fights against other women but Caren was one of the stronges woman he had fought- She was a much better boxer than he thought. He went to his corner. His corner woman, a blond girl dry him and she caress his hard dick.

Caren, breath heavily but she enjoy the boxing. She felt a little shaken after his last shot in. The round which rock her. Her corner man wore with her and his hand felt the nipples through the the fabric in her bra.

They start again and mix it up. The reality of the moment hit Alan and hit him hard. Out of nowhere, she flashed a quick jab which sliced right through his defenses and hit him flush on his chin. The force of her jab knocked him off balance. No sooner could Alan regain his composure than two more quick rights found their way to his head. Alan quickly bounced away and noticed a faint smile on her face. Alan returned to the fight and fired a couple of jabs himself both of which bounced off her forearms. Being a southpaw, Alan dropped his left hand a little too low on his jabs and she took advantage with a strong left hook that literally buckled his knees. The referee saw that Alan was staggered and gave him a standing count.

Of course, Alan was winded and his face was throbbing. The referee asked if Alan wanted to continue and if Alan was alright. Alan said sure wanting to remain macho. The next round Alan decided to wade in and try to land more body shots. Wrong. As Alan went flailing in with his head down, Alan ended up on the canvas after she connected with a combination and an uppercut that caught him right on the point as Alan had his head down. There Alan was laying on his backside with some blood drops trickling out of his nose.

Some of the the male youngsters who saw them were quit. The woman had knock down the man. The referee began to count but Alan’s male pride got him off the ground before 10. They mix it up but pretty soon a right uppercut hit his jaw. His head flow back and Alan been defenseless and a number of fast, hard blows land at his chest and head. His head just swing around until Alan fell down at his front.

The big woman stood in a corner and saw the referee began to count the beaten boxer out and slowly reach 10. He quickly made sure Alan was alright and turned him on his back and took out his mouthpiece. Alan recovered at the ground. Looking up, he saw his conquerors hard female body standing over him. Slowly she rose one of her nylon covered tree-trunk thighs up and place her foot heavily at his chest. With a graceful movement she *rose her gloved fist flexing her powerful arms and been declaring the Winner!

It was a released woman who sat alone in her dressing room after battle. The tension she had built up had when she went to meet the young man in the boxing fight was away. She was tired but pleased. His blows against her body did she still felt but it was a nice feeling after a win. This together with the sight of him laying under her feet made her horny. She starts caressing herself, enjoying the situation.

The day after. Alan had recovered slightly after the knockout but still had a headache. He sat and told about the match. How tough it was and how surprisingly strong Caren was. He told how nice it was to stand in the ring, ready to box against this woman and feel how they started boxing. But he was not pleased by the humiliating outcome.

Alan admitted that she was a big and strong, woman, but very agile and powerful who had beaten him in their boxing fight by a pure KO. She had defeated him thoroughly and he lay mock with her foot on his chest. No doubt he wanted revenge.

Alan was still in a way shocked about what had happened this evening. He had saw her briefly before they left the small arena but they had the opportunity to talk first some days later. Her opening words were:
- I suppose you want a refight!
Alan could not deny this and his semi-hard one, which Alan had from the moment Alan saw her again, get now rock hard. Alan could not help it and Alan could not be able to hide it in his shorts as they stood quiet face to face. She smile and told him Alan had been a good fighter and her breast had taken a good amount of blows.
- Do you dare take the risk of being beaten twice by a woman? she ask him in a small scornfully way.
- I will not lose, Alan reply.
- I want you to box as the pro’s. With a bare upper body! Caren said
- Why?
You have a good looking young man's body. A muscular body is nice to watch.
And you? Will you be topless?
I'll use a sport bra!
Not topless?
No!
Hmmmm… Why not? Don’t you dare fighting topless?
If you beat me, she said with a smile. I’ll box topless in our third bout.
Have you ever box topless vs a man before? Alan ask.

Caren did not answer but for a moment she had a strained expression on her face.
So you have fought bigger men before. He said in a pleased way.
Yes, and defeat some! The answer came rapidly

Alan had felt his cock getting stiff right from the beginning he’d met her but now he got it very stiff. Caren notices it and she grabs him - and let him grab her breast and they kiss.
Do you like my tits?
I do!
You wan’t to hit them again?
Yes I will in our next fight!
You like to hit the female opponents tits?
Of course I do.
You hit hard on my tits.
Of course. I wanted to defeat you.
Did you defeat the other women you beat by hitting on their breasts?
Yes I did. And outbox them, beating everywhere! he replied with a small sadistic smile.
…and?
My intention is to defeat her by a KO!
Have you always succeed to do that?
No, mostly they give up before it happened. Coward girls.
Did you get your reward,
Mostly, in a way or the other.
But not by me. Have any other woman defeat you?

Alan did not answer. Caren smiled and opened her blouse understanding what the answer was and how ashamed Alan was after his first loss against a woman.
Kiss and lick my tits," she said.
Alan did what he was told and tried to bring out his hard cock at the same time his mouth did his duty.
The loser satisfies the winner, Caren said with pleasure. You get to jerk off by yourself!

It did not take long before Alan let his love juice squirt out on her, panting he leaned towards her. Before Alan could react, she wrestled him down- She rose up after slapping his face, telling him such a weak ”little boy” he was.

Looking up, he saw Caren's big and powerful female body standing over him. Slowly she did as she did after her defeat of him in their boxing fight, she rose one of her nylon covered tree-trunk thighs up and place her foot heavily at his chest, flexing her biceps!

Caren bend down, grabs Alan's arms and lifts him toward her knees, easily with her strenght. He gide his cock at her tighs and she pushes it softly up and down and he felt how it get stiffening after while. She really enjoy her play with him before she presses him against the wall. Alan felt her strength as she presses her body against him. She gives him a long kiss.
- I look forward to box against you again, she whispered in his ear.
- I will defeat you, Alan replied in a not entirely convincing voice as he stood clinging to the wall.
- I'm probably the strongest of us. No doubt I’ll defeat you! And once again KO you!

Alan feels her hand slide under the tight top of his trunks and grabbing his cock which had became became erect. She rub, and kisses him at the same time, as she bring him off !!!!
Alan gently sag to his knees after his cum had spurted out landing on her jeans shorts and dark nylons. Caren smile and turn around leaving him trembling at the knees.

A week they were planning to do their second bout. Alan was in the beginning very eager in the beginning to have a rematch. But the closer they came to the date of the fight, his behavior became more and more doubtful.
Caren became more and more convinced that he did not dare to box against her taken the risk of being beaten twice by a woman.

Their second bout did never take place. Being soundly beaten by her in the fight and later on humiliated when they met discussing their upcoming rematch, Alan finally refuses to fight her again. This time, instead of fighting Caren in a rematch, Alan for the first time been the coward one and he without not fighting lay down on the canvas in front of her. Once again he lay his cum on Caren’s feet.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post: