Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Which would you most like to live through? as an observer or participant
1: cheerleaders football harder than the football team 26 18.57%
2: Younger girls outwrestle older boys 75 53.57%
3: Moms overpower students 39 27.86%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-Sep-18, 06:19
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Which would you prefer happenned at your high school?

Fr all of these, presume the male athletic programs getting beaten are pretty competent ones. Which would you love to happen, see, and be the talk of the school for some time?
1. Cheer squad plays a serious game against the football team, winning in a 70-0 blowout, and doing humiliating cheers after each play.
2. 3 7th grade girls manage to enter a hundred+ person wrestling tournament where everyone else is a high school boy, these three happen to end up getting first, second, and third place. They make sure to act very haughty on the podiums
3. The weightlifting team loses a tug of war, arm wrestling tournament, every weightlifting contest against a bunch of moms from the PTA, who made sure to make the boys kiss their muscles after each loss.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-18, 03:24
Last Achievements

Default Re: Which would you prefer happenned at your high school?

2 seems to be almost universally approved as the answer, anyone want to explain why?
Old 23-Sep-18, 04:03
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiablack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
2 seems to be almost universally approved as the answer, anyone want to explain why?
Personally, I think it's because this whole fetish is about role reversal and even humiliation. And what could be more humiliating, or reverse the roles more than getting beat up by a woman? Getting beat up by a girl, of course. Just what I came up with after noticing how popular those types of stories are. But if anyone smarter than me (not being facetious) has a better theory, I hope they share it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-19, 06:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Personally, I think it's because this whole fetish is about role reversal and even humiliation. And what could be more humiliating, or reverse the roles more than getting beat up by a woman? Getting beat up by a girl, of course. Just what I came up with after noticing how popular those types of stories are. But if anyone smarter than me (not being facetious) has a better theory, I hope they share it.
Hmm, suppose that makes sense
Old 25-Jan-19, 11:07
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Personally, I think losing to ladies in a football game would be pretty hot. I told Julie Squeeze that one when we wrestled that I thought lingerie football was hot and I wanted to meet her team, which I knew would never happen, it's just something I thought would be fun and she said something to the effect of "You'd like them to tackle the shit out of you". Which, I gotta admit, sounds fun. I've unfortunately gotten a little old for that many girls tackling me, but a some years ago I'd have been up for it.

I'm much less into moms, unless it's just one mom and in a bedroom together . . . that might work. Not really into public defeat by moms though.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-19, 00:41
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiablack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Only option that's even slightly realistic.
Old 26-Jan-19, 03:45
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Option D: I froze up and missed a one-time opportunity to eat the best girls' basketball player in the country after her game.
Old 26-Jan-19, 05:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Option D: I froze up and missed a one-time opportunity to eat the best girls' basketball player in the country after her game.
story?
Old 26-Jan-19, 18:08
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
story?
There isn't much of a story because I didn't act but she asked me in a joking/not-joking way if I would eat her pussy after a game. I was probably a sophomore in high school. She was obviously extremely athletic for a girl and went to multiple WNBA All-Star Games.

We weren't alone at the time she made the comment and some kids were giggling but it was clear from subsequent interactions that I had a chance if I had any game at all. However she was never forward in private and I had no-and-I-mean-no clue on how to initiate things with a girl at that time, especially when my attraction level was extreme. I have always been told I have a serious poker face (people thinking I was "mean" when I was shy) so it's likely she doesn't know how I felt to this day.

The only make-out kind of activity I had with a girl before that was where that girl initiated 100%.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-19, 18:36
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There isn't much of a story because I didn't act but she asked me in a joking/not-joking way if I would eat her pussy after a game. I was probably a sophomore in high school. She was obviously extremely athletic for a girl and went to multiple WNBA All-Star Games.

We weren't alone at the time she made the comment and some kids were giggling but it was clear from subsequent interactions that I had a chance if I had any game at all. However she was never forward in private and I had no-and-I-mean-no clue on how to initiate things with a girl at that time, especially when my attraction level was extreme. I have always been told I have a serious poker face (people thinking I was "mean" when I was shy) so it's likely she doesn't know how I felt to this day.

The only make-out kind of activity I had with a girl before that was where that girl initiated 100%.
I think that's something a lot of us relate to from high school and having "no clue" how to move things forward. I certainly relate.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheerleader, female superiority, football, humiliation, mom, preteen, tug of war, wrestling