Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-16, 13:06
Points: 3,835, Level: 26 Points: 3,835, Level: 26 Points: 3,835, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post Jiu-Jitsu Mother

In our family sports never been involved our lives.But my mom starts to train in bjj after her 40.At first it was okay,but after couple months,she start to talk too much about bjj.By the time it gets very annoying that she always talks about bjj.One day i told her that bjj is useless.And i got too far and said ''i could easly beat you even if you know jiu jitsu.''She laughed hard at it.By the way she is 5'9 absolutely bigger than me but im more muscular than her.''Okay then let's settle this up,you and me fightning tonight'' she said.Absolutely i said no,because i couldn't hit a woman specially to my mother.When i told that to my mom she said ''okay,we will wrestle''.And i accept it.Time has come,we were going to wrestle in a minute.My dad and sister watching us at cauch.My mom came to living room,she wore black tight shorts and rashguard,I was with my basketball shorts and a regular t-shirt.She told me that i was going to regret my decision.She exactly said ''I diddn't spank your ass for a long time''.I laughed and we start to wrestle.I was afraid a little bit because i know bjj is dangerous sports but she trained just 3 months so that was relieving.I immidiately push forward and shot a takedown.But she sprawled and got my back.I was in panic,she was trying to lock rear naked choke.But as i said before she was not very experienced,i managed to escape the hold and get on top.She was on full guard, and i was trying to seperate her legs apart.But that was my biggest mistake.In order to seperate her legs i put my hands between her legs and my torso.And after i put my hands there,she immediately wrap her legs around my neck.Then she pull my head close to her for more pressure.She got very tight lock front headscissors.She started to laugh and said '' It is over,tap out mommy already beat your ass.''I was in panic i couldn't talk,then she start to squeeze in 10 second i was out.My own mother knocked me out with front headscissors.I woke up and first thing i saw was my mother giving me little slaps to wake me up.As soon as i woke up she started to laugh it was very embrassing.Then she stood up put her foot on my torso jokingly making a victory pose.But that pissed me off and i pushed her foot.Then she get pissed off too and she put her foot on my neck she was choking me.Normaly i could get awat from there but i was very exhausted.All i could say was '' Im sorry,please let me go.''Then she put her foot to my face and gave real victory pose to the my sisters camera.And told me to ''Say im your bitch'' i couldn't refuse and i immediately said it.''Im your Bitch please let me go.'' Then she let me go and said i hope you got your lesson.I coulnd't answer because i was in shame and i walk to my room.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lalalay For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-16, 13:41
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jiu-Jitsu Mother

any pictures of your mum?
Old 11-Jun-19, 18:34
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I.And told me to ''Say im your bitch'' i couldn't refuse and i immediately said it.''Im your Bitch please let me go.'' Then she let me go and said i hope you got your lesson.I coulnd't answer because i was in shame and i walk to my room.
I find that hard to belive !
Old 12-Jun-19, 03:40
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I find that hard to belive !
Nobody cares.

Tags
mixed wrestling