Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 11-Jan-20, 20:24
Points: 2,576, Level: 21 Points: 2,576, Level: 21 Points: 2,576, Level: 21
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

Certainly seemed like she enjoys public displays from the incident in the bar you described. Sounds like she would have enjoyed the public humiliation - of not only holding you down but what she did with you while she had you immobilized. Would be surprising if there weren’t more situations where she dominated you in that way - and perhaps even in a more direct form when you’re in private. Would also seem this is something she enjoys, though perhaps uncomfortable with the fixation and how she felt afterward.
The Following User Says Thank You to Esub For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-20, 15:23
Points: 7,256, Level: 36 Points: 7,256, Level: 36 Points: 7,256, Level: 36
Activity: 30.5% Activity: 30.5% Activity: 30.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esub [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Certainly seemed like she enjoys public displays from the incident in the bar you described. Sounds like she would have enjoyed the public humiliation - of not only holding you down but what she did with you while she had you immobilized. Would be surprising if there weren’t more situations where she dominated you in that way - and perhaps even in a more direct form when you’re in private. Would also seem this is something she enjoys, though perhaps uncomfortable with the fixation and how she felt afterward.
The public displays were done so that nobody else really noticed. In the bar she took advantage nobody could see us but that it was a public place and somebody might walk in and notice her riding my ass. She knew that if she dominated me in a public place it would have this different psychological dynamic where I would be scared somebody would notice and that it would up the impact of the experience. It is hard to explain but we have this unique dynamic and the whole thing was kind of like a secret between us and she liked to play about people maybe finding out but not directly do it where somebody else definitely would but that they might suspect she could beat my ass.

As for doing something similar in private, she only ever stuck a finger up my butt but she would do some things where she would sort of threaten she would do more. I am not a morning person and she gets annoyed that I will sleep in late. One time when I was sleeping on my back, she pulled down my underwear and mounted my butt. She took one hand and pushed my head into the bed and started humping my butt and making fun of me.

"Isn't this your dream to get woke up being held down by a sexy woman who is smaller yet much stronger than you and who is going to rape your ass and there is nothing you can do about it."

I couldn't see her and didn't know what she was wearing and for all I knew she had a strap on but she never did. Being that I was groggy and a little out of it from waking up with my head pushed into the bed, nervous thoughts ran through my mind before I realized she was kind of joking.

The tone of it was not something mean but kind of a half serious joke. She lifted her hips and let go of my head and took her hand and put in on my shoulder and rolled me over to my back. I was of course hard as shit like I always when she got on me in any way. She had on some small and tight yoga shorts and a tank top which is kind of a morning outfit for her so she wasn’t intending on fucking me but when she wore that her large and defined shoulder and leg muscles and her big perky boobs would basically be coming out of her tight and small tank top which would turn me on like crazy and she actually preferred if I masturbated and came instead of harassing her all morning.

She straddled me and looked at my dick and said "I see you are up now. You better rub one out quick to what I could do to you while I make you breakfast, I mean lunch lazy ass." She then walked out of the room and I didn’t even bother to get lotion but just licked my hand and came in it like 10 seconds later.

Last edited by haymaker; 12-Jan-20 at 17:56.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to haymaker For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-20, 17:08
Points: 2,576, Level: 21 Points: 2,576, Level: 21 Points: 2,576, Level: 21
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements

Sounds like you wanted more of that, though seems like she is no longer interested. From the way you described her would've thought it's something she enjoyed as well - at least the dominant side even if not the physical aspect. Have you every indulged in this with a dominatrix? That could be an interesting way to have the public nature of it without going all the way.
Old 22-Jan-20, 05:36
Points: 1,565, Level: 16 Points: 1,565, Level: 16 Points: 1,565, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Haymaker, you are without a doubt a victim...of your own desires. You are captured by and have submitted to her, and because of the metal strength it has, you cant escape it.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSqueezedOne For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-20, 20:05
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esub [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds like you wanted more of that, though seems like she is no longer interested. From the way you described her would've thought it's something she enjoyed as well - at least the dominant side even if not the physical aspect. Have you every indulged in this with a dominatrix? That could be an interesting way to have the public nature of it without going all the way.
Yes, I would would always want more, it is definitely kind of an addiction and maybe not healthy for me. I think the aspect she enjoyed the most was giving me pleasure and that is more her enjoyment from wrestling me than the domination aspect.

I think she enjoys the aspect of showing men she can beat them and putting them in their place. Some of the other men she fought were bigger and more skilled than me and she seem to only desire to fight them once and shock them by how she could totally dominate them. She just wanted them to know in a fight she would win and did not seem motivated to fight them again unless they didn't believe that or if they actually enjoyed it.

With us there was no real doubt about who would win and I think she would have enjoyed it more if she actually had to try hard to win. We both had to kind of pretend I was getting an advantage or had her in trouble in matches but the reality if she could just submit me at will whenever she felt like it and wanted the match to end. Truthfully she never likely went close to 100% with me and she was actually taken it easy with me based on what she did to other guys.

Based on my experiences with other woman, a dominatrix would likely be a let down as almost impossible to find someone with her physical skills and she can sort of read my mind and know what I want and how to dominate me and would not be the same with someone else who would need to ask me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to haymaker For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-20, 16:45
Points: 217, Level: 4 Points: 217, Level: 4 Points: 217, Level: 4

Any updates on the situation?
Old 29-Apr-20, 00:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Yes, some stuff has happened and I do have an update. It has been difficult with COVID-19 as she hasnít been able to go to gym and that is something she enjoys and helps her greatly with her mood. When she doesnít go for even a couple days it always makes our relationship a little more strained so one can imagine the last month or so hasnít been so amazing even though we are pretty well insulated to handle the fallout from the situation.

A couple months ago she told me to get her some adjustable dumbbells since she knew she likely would have to work out at home more. She has a treadmill and does yoga stuff at home but since she needs heavy weights she rather just go to the gym for that. I got her those Bowflex ones that go up to 52.5 pounds.

I usually put them on 40 lbs or so for the exercises I do. She doesnít like me watching her workout as she knows that will turn me on and she kind of is trying to have our relationship not be about me fetishizing that aspect of her. Of course, being who she is she canít help herself and she would always put the weights at 45lbs so I knew she was one upping me when I went to work out.

The last couple of weeks she has been putting them at 52.5, the maximum amount. I was wondering if she was really doing arm and shoulder exercises with that much weight in each hand or maybe she was doing leg or grip exercises.

She sent me this pic with her hair down and asked me if I wanted to armwrestle. The pic of her flexing her bicep was from a couple months ago, I asked her to send me a new one one and she finally agreed and told me she was going to beat me at armwrestling when she got home but it was apparently just a tease and she never tried.

She has maybe gained 10 pounds or so since then from the situation and I think this has probably helped her in that regard to pure arm strength. It turns out she did want to armwrestle. She could always easily beat me left handed but I had beat her the one time we armwrestled right handed. We are both right handed but her strength is almost identical in each arm where as I have a very strong right arm and not such a strong left arm. I am naturally right arm dominant and I guess playing sports over the years such as tennis have exacerbated that.

We had a mercy match in bed a couple months ago and it seemed like her upper body was stronger than mine, usually she relied on technique or stamina to overpower me but this was more just brute strength where I just couldnít match from the beginning. She is probably about 160lbs now and looks and is strong as crap, I am 190lbs and pretty strong myself but I know not on her level. We donít wrestle anymore but she once got down to 122lbs and even though I was stronger she still used flexibility, skill and stamina to beat me where she was still able to wear me down so I ended up on the bottom getting fucked by her and couldnít do crap about it but take it.(the bikini picture is what she wore when she did that as was on one of our beach vacations) Anyway, wrestling her when she weighs around 160lbs is a joke so I donít delude myself into thinking I could ever possibly win.

The fact that she wanted to armwrestle me made me pretty sure she 100% thought she was going to win which made me suspect she had been maxing out on those arm exercises. I guess she was bored and has been focusing on building up her arm strength where she was positive she could beat me. Also, I think she has got a little annoyed with me since we are cooped up together and maybe wants to take some aggression out on me in a safe way.

We locked hands and I knew that my only shot was to go all out from the beginning as unless I got her right away her better muscle stamina would kick in. She said, 3, 2, 1 and she was quiet but I let out a grunt. We were stalemated but I saw her bicep just pop out like crazy. I kept giving everything I had but it was still stalemated after 5 seconds and we both looked at each other and knew what the outcome would be, no way could I win from this point. I kept giving my all but was obviously wearing down and she just held me there, after about 20-25 seconds she just put in one forceful move and literally slammed my fist into the table. It really hurt and actually bruised my knuckles.

Besides the time she was really dieting and not working out, the only strength contest I ever really won against her is with my right arm and hers and she just took that away from me, so we both knew she was just physically stronger is anything you can think of against me. I was actually more depressed about it in the moment than turned on. We didnít say anything about it.

The next morning I woke up with her taking my underwear off. She had got lotion and started rubbing my dick. I looked up and I see her above me in some sexy black bra and panties and she is basically jacking me off as hard as she could. She told me to feel her arm as she did and all her muscles were obviously popping out and super impressive. I came pretty quick and was lying there. She got on me and whispered in my ear, ďI know it sucks to lose at everything to me but I just rubbed your dick harder now than you ever could in your entire life and I know you love that you pervert.Ē
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic2.jpg (53.8 KB, 420 views)
File Type: jpg pic3.jpg (79.3 KB, 448 views)
File Type: jpg pic4.jpg (64.1 KB, 397 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to haymaker For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-20, 18:19
Points: 3,788, Level: 25 Points: 3,788, Level: 25 Points: 3,788, Level: 25
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Last Achievements

Might be time to start looking at getting a set of the bowflex 1090's. Then from the way you describe your wife she'll say you all have a "his and her set". She does like to keep you on your toes.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-20, 21:29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Might be time to start looking at getting a set of the bowflex 1090's. Then from the way you describe your wife she'll say you all have a "his and her set". She does like to keep you on your toes.
Haha, that is probably exactly what she would say. I don't need her to get any stronger so not going to unless she asks.

Of course I bet if I left it at 52.5lbs after I workout she would get annoyed when she saw it and probably say how shitty my form must be when using that heavy a weight. Although, I imagine she would also demand I buy her the higher level ones right then so she can make sure she is one upping me.

Knowing her she is probably going to make me buy her a Smith Machine pretty soon so she can do her ridiculous squats unless the gyms starting opening up.
Old 30-Apr-20, 19:27
Points: 511, Level: 8 Points: 511, Level: 8 Points: 511, Level: 8

Knowing her she is probably going to make me buy her a Smith Machine pretty soon so she can do her ridiculous squats unless the gyms starting opening up.[/QUOTE]

Would definitely recommend a regular squat rack over a smith machine in that case. Allows you to move much more naturally and develop balance and coordination better than in the fixed path of the smith machine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pin_me For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant women, girl beats boy, muscle girl, panties, reverse rape, sex fight, true story, wife vs husband