Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jul-20, 15:55
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default Ultimate Custom Video Fantasy and/or Wishlist

If you had only one request for a custom video featuring a current model, what would your ultimate fantasy be? Let's keep it non-nude/non-sexual.

I will start it off with my dream custom below. Who knows, maybe a producer will one day come across our wish lists and produce a video fulfilling our fantasy!

My ultimate wish is for a match devoted exclusively to the grapevine, featuring a model such as Ashley Wildcat, Julie Squeeze, Akela, Jenny Blaze, or any other of the super popular and sexy models that are active today.

A grapevine tap out challenge would be ideal. There are a lot of videos out there featuring various tap out challenges, such as bodyscissor, headscissors, reverse, etc. But I have never seen any such challenges for the grapevine. The closest is a pindown contest, but those videos don't do justice, in my opinion. The scissor challenges are awesome, but the tapouts come to quickly with them. My guess is that the tapouts would not be as quick with the grapevine. The prolonged application of the hold to force a tapout would definetly increase the satisfaction factor, at least for me. To take it one step further and make it even more challenging, the challenge could also incorporate attempts to rip apart the man's pants or whatever he is wearing to cover his crotch. If the women can part a man's two legs beyond his normal range of motion, there is a possibility the inseams in the crotch area could split open (think of when someone is wearing pants that are too tight and they split in the back when they bend over. Pretty humiliating, but it happens). Ripping fabric would be the topping on the cake, but the endless application of the grapevine would be good enough for me. Think of how sore the guy will be afterwards. I'd be first in line for a chance to volunteer to be held down in nothing but grapevines for a 10 minute video!

The above is my ultimate fantasy. I am curious to hear what everyone else has in mind!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-20, 20:27
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ultimate Custom Video Fantasy and/or Wishlist

I’d love to see a British hottie like Scorpion or Anastaxia do a 40 minute video where they capture a guy and execute him with a sleeper hold. Here’s the specifics:

They come back to her place from a night of partying, he’s a tad bit inebriated, but just slightly. She wants him slightly off guard but fully coherent. She’s an MI6 agent turned rogue, and she is satisfying her kink for taking a man’s life. As he’s least expecting she locks him up in a perfect sleeper from behind and pulls him down on the bed. She then explains that he’s got about 30 minutes to live, unless he can free himself from her grip. Obviously she could turn his lights out any times she wants, she has him in a perfect Sleeper, but instead she prefers a long game of cat and mouse. He try’s desperately to pry his way out, but her arms are simply too well positioned and too strong for him to pry them loose. After about 25 minutes of struggle and pleading for his life she tells him “it’s time” and begins to tighten up, very slowly squeezing him out, and keeping the hold on for several minutes after he’s unconscious. The whole time she’s smiling and getting very turned on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, fantasy, grapevine mixed, grapevine pin, headscissor, mixed wresting, wishlist