Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Aug-20, 15:42
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default Injured by The Country Girl Dancer

I was sitting on a low rise stool when Rebecca entered the room.

She was in her late twenties and she had an average build for a woman. Her hair was brunette, shoulder length, and curled at the ends. For her outfit, she chose the country girl look. She wore calf hugging cowgirl boots and a skimpy pair of jean shorts with tattered ends and a lollypop tucked into the pocket. They were also unbuttoned and unzipped to allow for a sneak peak of her blue underwear. Her lower body attire was paired with a soaking wet v-neck tee tied into a knot that hung between her breasts.

When she shut the door, she stood still for a few moments, while I waited in anticipation.

When she walked towards me, she did so very slowly and seductively, with a pronounced sway in her hips.

Towering above me with one hand on her hip, she stared into my eyes as I gazed up at her. She then placed her hands on her knees and bent over so that she was at eye level with me. I was convinced she wanted to test me to see how long it would take for me to break eye contact with her to refocus on her breasts. It didn't take long. Her breasts were a nice size and were pressed tightly against her tee. Since the shirt was wet, I could see the outline of the black bra that she wore underneath.

She then returned to a standing position and said, "On your knees."

I did what I was told.

She then stepped close enough to me that her crotch was inches away from my face. So close that I could smell the strawberry scent that wafted through her shorts. She even unzipped them a bit further so that more of her underwear was exposed. Next she placed her hands on my shoulders and began rocking her hips from side to side. I was mesmorized by the motion. It was so sexy. I couldn't resist the urge to stick my tounge out to get a piece of her crotch, but she wouldn't give me that pleasure. Instead, she turned around and gave me a view of her backside.

Her ass was nice and compact. The shorts fit so snuggly on them. When she bent over, she backed up until her butt touched my chest. She then then rubbed it all over my midsection. I placed my hands on her hips to allow them to join in on the ride. At one point, she scraped her butt across my face. Since the fabric of her shorts were rough, it hurt slightly, but it was worth it.

She then stepped next to me and began swaying her hips, as if she was belly dancing. She bumped my shoulders a few times in the process, and that felt good. But then, she hip bumped me pretty hard on the side of my head. That came unexpectedly and had me dazed for a moment. I shook my head to try to realign my senses. The discomfort subsided relatively quickly, however.

Next, she positioned herself on the floor. Flat on her back, with me still on my knees, she placed her legs on my shoulders so that the back of her knees were on my shoulder blades and her calves on my upper back. With a stoic expression on her face, she gazed up at me for a few moments. Then she pulled out the lollypop and began sucking on it. I watched in arousal for the few minutes it took for her to finish it.

As if she was performing a hamstring curl, she pulled me into her, and I fell face first into her crotch. This caught me off guard, but the feeling of having my face in her crotch was magnificient. Her legs then spread wide open. I didn't get much time to react before she snapped them back together with amazing speed. Her inner thighs slammed the side of my head so hard that my ears began to ring.

I got off of her crotch and moved backwards, holding my ears with my hands in an attempt to reduce the ringing sensation and the pain.

"That hurt," I said. "No more of that."

"Get on your back," she said.

Again, I did what I was told.

She stood above me with her feet on both sides of my head so that I was able to look up between her thighs. She then did that old school snorkel dance. It was a bit awkward, to be honest, but she found a way to make it sexy. She lowered her butt down low as if she was sliding down a firepole, and then she sprung back up and repeated the process.

She caught me off guard again when she slammed her butt down on my chest with the full weight of her body. It took the air right out of me and winded me so bad that I began to heave. I was quite pissed when I regained my composure. She was sitting on my chest looking at me the whole time, expressionless.

"What the fuck, bitch?" I said. "What's your problem."

"What was that?" She said. "What did you say to me?" The expression on her face became a bit more intense.

When I stayed silent, she repositioned herself. She grabbed a hold of my wrists, restrained them over my head, and then laid on top of me. She then slipped her legs between mine and our feet interlocked.

She brought her face real close to mine, and then whispered. "Again, what did you call me?"

I felt a severe stretch in my groin. She had me in a grapevine, and had my legs stretched out as far as they could go."

"Ow. Fuck'" I said. "My legs. Shit. Stop. Please."

She ignored my pleas. I tried to squeeze my legs back together, but she had me pinned real good.

"Shit. Look I'm sorry," I said. "You have to let me go. You're breaking my legs."

She flicked her hair back, and then relieved the pressure. Thank God.

When she let me go, I kicked my legs to try to relieve some of the tension. I also rolled to my side, brought my knees together, and cupped my crotch. She just sat on the side and watched me with no care in the world.

When I eventually sat up, she scooted over to me and put one leg behind my back. I looked at her, inquisitively.

"Lay back," She said.

When I did, my lower back rested on her inner thigh of her left leg. Her right was suspended in the air, but was lowered the moment I was in position. I really didn't anticipate this, and I was in no mood to be squeezed today. So I told her to keep it light. She applied the pressure gradually at first. She didn't cross her ankles, either. I felt her thighs contracting, but the pressure wasn't much. But then, the gap between her two thighs started to disappear, and the pressure was definitley turned up a notch.

"Okay. That's good," I said. "You can keep it at this level."

She tensed her face and gave me a smirk. Her ankles then crossed, and that's when I was in pain. I grunted. She giggled. I pleaded for her to stop. She ignored. I heaved desperately to create some pocket of room for my stomach. I tried to squirm and pry at her thighs, but nothing worked.

"Stop! You fucking bitch. Stop!"

Big mistake to use that word again. She raised her right thigh off of me. I felt a moment of relief when she did so. But then, she looked at me, and said, "What did you say?"

Next thing I know, my nose was gushing blood. With her shins, she had kicked me straight in the face. I squirmed on my back in pain, with my hands cupping my nose. The blood went all over the floor. She stood above me with her hand on her hip, shaking her head.

After the session, I went to the hospital. My nose was indeed broken.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-20, 18:57
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Injured by The Country Girl Dancer

Definitely not the right word choice. Never ceases to amaze that people in clearly unfavorable positions resort to that sort of name calling or tongue lashing only to inevitably suffer for it ten-fold. What ya gonna do, some just are determined to graduate from the belly of the whale.

Great story!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-20, 19:28
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default Re: Injured by The Country Girl Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Definitely not the right word choice. Never ceases to amaze that people in clearly unfavorable positions resort to that sort of name calling or tongue lashing only to inevitably suffer for it ten-fold. What ya gonna do, some just are determined to graduate from the belly of the whale.

Great story!!!!!
Thanks for taking the time to read! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed!

Tags
bodyscissors, fiction, grapevine, injury, kicked, story