Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-20, 12:22
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To be fair, any lifter (male or female) you follow has controversy about something – whether it's steroids or fake weights .. And anyone can make a web page or Youtube video claiming anything.

Gracyanne's videos do seem to lack intensity .. They look borderline fake to me, but that doesn't mean they are.

Female leg strength in studies is typically only about 20-30% below males .. And when you consider the range within each group, plenty of women will be at a significant natural advantage in lower body .. I've trained with equestrian girls who have monster leg press power .. What's rare is a typical middle-aged man ever being in a position to test his leg strength against an 18-year-old girl with big glutes from horse riding – but you would not believe the potential difference in pushing strength .. A lot of men by 45 are probably half as strong as they were at 18, if they're not playing sports regularly and lifting .. And a lot of these girls are twice as strong as guys their age, on lower body .. So you can imagine
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

yes as borderline fake as her boobs...

By the way, it seems this kind of fake lifts were originally done by male bodybuilders/lifters. Very few women do it and very recently.
This brazilian IG model is known in the community for publishing these ridiculous videos. Funny is that some naive persons believe they can be true

Last edited by garcon55; 12-Aug-20 at 14:10.
Old 12-Aug-20, 18:22
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

I love you @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!
Old 13-Aug-20, 01:01
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang40k [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I find this hard to believe. Do you have some examples?
This is what I'm talking about. Compare the 64kg women with the 67kg men at last year's world weightlifting championships.

The men actually have a 3kg advantage in bodyweight, so we're giving them a slight head-start here, but you can observe the women's gold medalist Deng Wei lifted a total of 261KG. That would have placed her 32nd on the men's table.

The likes of Matt Lee and Haroon Siraj could not lift as much as her. Obviously they are no where near good enough to be world class medal winners, but these men are still studs in their own right. Good enough be representing their countries at the world championship - an incredible achievement in itself, how many guys can say they did that? National champions in their weight class. You can go to their IG pages and see they live for Weightlifting.

Last edited by jiminy; 13-Aug-20 at 01:09.
Old 13-Aug-20, 08:10
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is what I'm talking about. Compare the 64kg women with the 67kg men at last year's world weightlifting championships.

The men actually have a 3kg advantage in bodyweight, so we're giving them a slight head-start here, but you can observe the women's gold medalist Deng Wei lifted a total of 261KG. That would have placed her 32nd on the men's table.

The likes of Matt Lee and Haroon Siraj could not lift as much as her. Obviously they are no where near good enough to be world class medal winners, but these men are still studs in their own right. Good enough be representing their countries at the world championship - an incredible achievement in itself, how many guys can say they did that? National champions in their weight class. You can go to their IG pages and see they live for Weightlifting.
You donīt need to take this example. Crossfit women lift as much as elite men (with respect to their weight) and outperform them in some games.
I showed in a post that some of them outperformed on two occurences (including one strength event) a top 3 male athlete, Garard, who tested positive for PEDs.

Run Swim run (speed event): Toomey Eramo Briggs and Green are better than him.
Assault Banger (strength event): Briggs was better than him

I have my own opinion about it.
Old 14-Aug-20, 08:42
Points: 526, Level: 8 Points: 526, Level: 8 Points: 526, Level: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You donīt need to take this example. Crossfit women lift as much as elite men (with respect to their weight) and outperform them in some games.
I showed in a post that some of them outperformed on two occurences (including one strength event) a top 3 male athlete, Garard, who tested positive for PEDs.

Run Swim run (speed event): Toomey Eramo Briggs and Green are better than him.
Assault Banger (strength event): Briggs was better than him

I have my own opinion about it.
Do u ever lost to girl?
Old 17-Aug-20, 02:45
Points: 2,245, Level: 19 Points: 2,245, Level: 19 Points: 2,245, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Why the fuck did i read those last 4-5 pages of the thread i feel dumber
Wage gap Myth
Grade Myth
Old 17-Aug-20, 05:34
Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Fair enough I guess.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mustang40k For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-20, 07:34
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukaluka40 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do u ever lost to girl?
this is not about me,
but about a juiced TOP 3 male crossfitter outperformed by women.
Old 22-Aug-20, 08:36
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
this is not about me,
but about a juiced TOP 3 male crossfitter outperformed by women.
You've gone soft Garcon! Let me show you how it's done...

Why are we debating Crossfit--The world's most useless sport? The contests and events of Crossfit are so convoluted and randomized that's it's virtually impossible to form any decisive conclusions about the raw physical capabilities of men and women. Nobody cares that some woman was able to balance a barbell on her head while kicking a hacky sack before doing 5,000 jumping jacks and swimming through an obstacle course 2 seconds faster than some loser guy did.

The title of the thread pertains to "strength" of the athlete. So if we insist on discussing Crossfit, once again I'll [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for consideration.

I don't want to see you fail to defend our fellow man like that again Garcon!
Old 22-Aug-20, 15:42
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So if we insist on discussing Crossfit, once again I'll [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for consideration.

I don't want to see you fail to defend our fellow man like that again Garcon!
He's pedalling duff information again pertaining to Crossfit events. The run-swim-run is much more in tune with endurance than outright speed (i.e. sprinting). It's pretty normal to see a fit 120-something pound woman completing a 500m swim and 3 miles of running faster than a man carrying over 50lbs more bodyweight. None of them are really 'endurance athletes'. In an event like this, a "weekend warrior" could step in and beat all of them. Ricky Garard has a best 5k run of 17:32. You definitely don't need steroids/PEDs to beat that. Plenty of fit running enthusiasts can beat that time.

As far as the Assault Banger event, the men have to expend more energy (40cals) than the women (30cals) on the bike and then "bang" a heavier weight (175lbs vs 115lbs for the women). So that's hardly a like-for-like comparison.

It looks like garcon55 should instead be swotting up on his Ancient Greek.

Tags
asian, indian, latina, pakistani, white