Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 27-Aug-20, 19:48
Points: 615, Level: 9 Points: 615, Level: 9 Points: 615, Level: 9
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Feet Looking for a story

Iím looking for a story about UFC fighter Holly Holm getting into a fight with a man who thinks he can take her which turns into a all out domination by holly with some foot domination.
Old 28-Aug-20, 11:24
Points: 361, Level: 6 Points: 361, Level: 6 Points: 361, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Looking for a story [universal thread]

Jewnami, try these three from The Valkyrie: Gerbil, ĎA talk with StacieĎ; Musclehead, ĎAll in the Familyí; and Karen, ĎKarenís nieceĎ.
Old 30-Aug-20, 08:08
blowdown

Does anyone remember a story about a husband and wife having an arm wrestling match. I think the story involved the wife getting stronger over time in the gym, but the scene that really stood out was when the wife beat the husband in arm wrestling and held his hand down for an extended period of time after she had beaten him. Immediately afterwards they had a physical confrontation which the wife won.

It was posted to DtV quite a few years ago but I could never find it again on the misc stories or any in any of the author’s pages.

Last edited by blowdown; 30-Aug-20 at 08:08. Reason: Paragraphs
Old 30-Aug-20, 15:28
Points: 3,788, Level: 25 Points: 3,788, Level: 25 Points: 3,788, Level: 25
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My best guess is probably this one.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 30-Aug-20, 22:44
blowdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My best guess is probably this one.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the reply but I donít think itís that one. Donít think the wife quite reached bodybuilder status. Another detail that I just recalled is that the story kept switching between the viewpoints of the husband and wife respectively.
Old 08-Sep-20, 09:12
Points: 2,904, Level: 22 Points: 2,904, Level: 22 Points: 2,904, Level: 22
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements

I am looking for a story told within another story were a woman tells about thhe time she was very young and her 4 older broters kept beating her up.She complains by her dad,but he ignores her.Then as she is 14 she beats all her brothers to a bloody pulp,knocking them out.Now her dad is mad and kicks her out of the house.Does anybody know this story.It was on Diane the Valkyrie site
Old 17-Sep-20, 13:58
Points: 2,609, Level: 21 Points: 2,609, Level: 21 Points: 2,609, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Looking for wonderful stories !

Hello everybody !

Long time back I read a very absorbing and sensual/romantic story on the Net (I do not remember the site) involving an athletic, strong, young karate girl, named Kathy, and her petite and docile mate, Kevin.

I hope I am recalling the names correctly !

The story was named "Story of a girl karate expert".

The story was in parts and dealt with the gradual flourishing of love and romance between the physically much superior young girl and her boyfriend.

I am not finding it on Net any more ! Does anyone have it in his collection ?

If so, I shall be much obliged if you kindly post the complete story here !

Also, the Yahoo Groups (a) Anomalies in Female Growth, (b) Gotcha ! Mixed Wrestling and (c) Amazonlove had many wonderful stories before Yahoo unfortunately deleted them in December 2019.

Does anybody have the downloaded stories on his hard disk/Google Drive ?

Can you kindly provide the link so that all readers of this great Forum can enjoy them ?

Many thanks in advance
Old 05-Nov-20, 06:17
Points: 2,682, Level: 21 Points: 2,682, Level: 21 Points: 2,682, Level: 21
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Hello! There are few stories I've been seeking for quite a while. All three were on the now closed down Yahoo group True Female Wrestling (Scissor?) Stories 2.

1. Girlfriend's mom. Diane sees her daughter and boyfriend wrestling. She is scrawny and loses so she challenges him. Starts with minor tests of strength but ultimately escalates to a full wrestling match.
2. Something along the lines of Devastated by Denise Austin. A celebrity match of sorts where the protagonist, an ex soldier, faces off against Denise Austin. She steals the rhythm of the match from the very beginning, and makes him submit to erotic smother holds that she modifies to make them look like fitness moves (ex. push up breast smother reps).
3. Totaled by Tanya. The sequel to above. Protagonist is taken to an Eastern European country where he faces off against a alluring local celebrity. She sensually dominates him throughout the match

I know it's an obscure request but I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could hook me up. Thanks!

Tags
amazon, armwrestling, biceps, catfight, facesiting, family incest will boxing, femdom, goddess, gymnast, headscissor, help me, mixed wresling, mixed wrestling, muscle comparison, sadness, smother, story, strength domination