Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jun-20, 06:07
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: VeVe Lane reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's very rare that I book a session. But VeVe has been on my radar for a long time and I finally went ahead and met her.

All I can say is wow!

She is absolutely amazing. I didn't think it was possible to pack so much power into a 5'4", 125 lb. frame.

Her legs are strong beyond description. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that I was being scissored by a 300 lb. male powerlifter instead of a cute, petite woman.

Her grapevine was just as powerful and I could only take a few seconds of it before tapping out. She also put me in a banana split submission hold. Now I know what a wishbone must feel like as it's being pried apart. She clearly knows what she's doing and is highly skilled.

She also performed several lifts on me. At 185, 190 lbs., I couldn't believe the ease with which she did it. She didn't even strain under my weight.

The most impressive lift was when she actually got me up in a torture rack. It's hard to imagine a girl her size racking a guy my size, but she did it not once, but twice!

And maybe the best part about VeVe is her attitude. She's super cool, and put me at ease right away. It's obvious she loves what she does, and wants to make sure you have a great experience. I know I sure did.

I can't say enough good things about VeVe, and I'd definitely like to see her again. She truly is one of a kind.
For the weight, of course she and Ariel-X are phenomenal. But they could never compete with excellent wrestler over 150/160 pounds. You have NEVER to forget, it's not for nothing, that weight categories exists in Wrestling, BJJ and Judo!
Old 28-Jun-20, 16:50
sarge0068
This message has been deleted by sarge0068.
Old 28-Jun-20, 16:53
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=smoothsha;430316]I am 6'4" tall and I weigh 260lbs. I have wrestled her three times. The first time, I won 2 to 0. Then next two other times were a draw. The last time she almost won with a triangle choke. but because of my height and strength, I was able to get out of her hold. She is a very tough wrestler. She is good at Choking and wrestling on her back. Meaning that if you were to pin her, she has some many ways of maneuvering you off from her. She will constantly keep you working hard during the session due to her skills and stamina. She is a must see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Looking at your post history, I noticed this on the 'best wrestler I faced' thread:

1. Helen Von Mott
2. Flexzee
3. Yasmin
4. Olga Greek Sensation
5. Kyla Luciano

Helen Von Mott is a very tough wrestler. Her and Ve Ve are similar in style except Helen is more stronger. Olga was tough too. She is Big and technical. I ended up with a draw with her. I never wrestled Yasmin and Kyla. Would like to one day. I am not sure how FLexzee is.
Olga was the one wrestler that "got away" She retired before my first session. She had really hairy forearms, which are a turn on for me. And many of her matches showed her applying a sleeper/choke which is my fetish. If I could go back and session with any one girl, it would be Olga. Any idea what she is doing now?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-20, 15:10
Points: 6,106, Level: 33 Points: 6,106, Level: 33 Points: 6,106, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I wrestled Veve about a year ago and give her my highest recommendation if you are looking to lose a competitive match against a lady. Really cool to chat with as well
Old 09-Aug-20, 22:51
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I met VeVe in a business trip to NYC in January, 2018. It was the start of 2 very fruitful years of sessions, with a lot of repeat meetings, but to this day VeVe remains one of my favorite wrestlers that I had met only once. I took an oath to fix it in 2020.... but then someone in China decided he absolutely has to eat a bat for lunch....

Setting up the session with VeVe Was super easy, I kept getting her email replies within hours, and in the session day she kept updating me about her whereabouts. Stellar communication , only later did I learn how rare it is with American wrestlers, especially as you go west.

I met VeVe in my hotel room, I had to pick her up from the lobby because the room card was required to operate the elevator. She texted me that she was downstairs, I arrived at the ground floor, took a look to the right and there was this woman, who has the same hair as VeVe, the same height, similar face.... but she looks definitely more than 80kg/180lbs... I froze! This is the biggest scam of the century! But then I took a look to the left...and there she was, the legend herself, So beautiful with her famous smile . What a relief !!!we warmly welcomed each other and went up to the room.

After a bit of a small talk, VeVe switched to her wrestling outfit (bikini) , I really wanted to help her setting up the mats but I was just stunned at the sight of her body- so small, with just the perfect muscles! I asked her how she thinks she can handle a big guy like me, and her reply was “you don’t know you’re in big trouble?”, during the session I learned that destroying big guys was one of her favorite activities, as most guys don’t believe she’s capable of handling them and are shocked when she does it so easily.

We drew on both arms in arm wrestling , and then we went to our knees. I leaned forward fast with all my weight, and grabbed her and pinned her. Or so I thought, I grabbed something.... Air. VeVe disappeared. A few seconds later, something lands on my back and I was choking and tapping due to immense pressure on my neck. The whole thing took maybe 5 seconds.

VeVe is probably the fastest wrestler I’ve ever met, and combined with her intelligence she is able to anticipate every move, I gassed after 3 minutes, and the “competitive” part was over and she was dominating me for the rest of the session. She’s just a dinamo, with unlimited energy resources. It is by far the session in which I tapped the most. A lot of the wrestlers , especially in wrestling domination, take some time to rest within the session, mostly by static moves such as arm bar they hold for a long time. Not VeVe. She just doesn’t stop, from one hold to another, and every “regular” guy with no wrestling experience will be overwhelmed.

One particular nasty triangle got me almost knocked out, and left me disoriented for a few seconds. She was laughing at how my face looked (unfortunately I didn’t film my sessions back then), and how I’m 2.5 times her size and she coould kill me in an instant. I was out of it in the end of the session. You can imagine how the session developed , with all the holds perfectly placed and submitting me with no problem.

The secret of VeVe, much like the other top dogs of our little world, is that she likes so much what she does, and she truly understands the twisted mind of her clients. Yes, she has had bad clients , but you’ll never see her whining or preaching in Twitter. She’s great to be around, interesting to talk to, and I just can’t believe I missed her in my US trip at 2019.

I hope that the virus situation stabilizes soon, A repeat with VeVe is on the top of my list!

Last edited by Royh; 10-Aug-20 at 12:10.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-20, 14:05
Producer
Points: 5,996, Level: 32 Points: 5,996, Level: 32 Points: 5,996, Level: 32
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,213 Times in 427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Looking at your post history, I noticed this on the 'best wrestler I faced' thread:

1. Helen Von Mott
2. Flexzee
3. Yasmin
4. Olga Greek Sensation
5. Kyla Luciano

Which looks an impressive(intimidating?!) list.

I wonder whether Veve now enters that somewhere (not necessarily above Helen)?

Yeah, I suppose sometimes the more we are tired out, the more we need to break for a drink or want a chat lol, so perhaps hard to compare scorelines sometimes (also different sessions can vary in style/length etc, and maybe even more than one girl is there). It's hard without timing things, but I guess if we are aware roughly how long was spent wrestling we can work out a minutes per point (or points per minute even!) estimate.

I think Chloe Davis took about 2 to 3 minutes per point to score 13 points against me! Mostly on the lower side, but the average is bumped up by the occasions I briefly had the better position, or even maybe one time when I had a pin (of one arm only - being too 'wary' to go for the 2nd given the position and what had been happening before that point) and we reached a scheduled break! I guess some might have scored at a quicker rate (especially if the wrestling was for a very short time) but nobody yet got over 10 points (or possibly over 8) I think other than her.

I never met Veve, but could imagine Venom is a similar experience!
I can't believe I missed Yasmin but in the weirdest way. I actually did meet her, but we couldn't wrestle due to her not being able to move someone's car in her wrestling area. She was cool with us meeting again sometime no extra charge but I never had the time again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoodman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-20, 23:45
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

I met veve for the 1st time a year ago after pursuing her for a few years. She exceeded my expectations, she was dominant an sexy. Kicked my butt in wrestling an i tried bondage for the 1st because i knew she was good at it. It didn't take her long to tie me up after she put me in a hold. I hope to see her many times in the future, she was coming to my area an was going to see her 2 days in a row, but covid screwed that up. She is very cool with a dominant streak in her
Old 12-Sep-20, 12:32
Banned
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The secret of VeVe, much like the other top dogs of our little world, is that she likes so much what she does, and she truly understands the twisted mind of her clients. Yes, she has had bad clients , but you’ll never see her whining or preaching in Twitter. She’s great to be around, interesting to talk to, and I just can’t believe I missed her in my US trip at 2019.

Her understanding of clients is excellent. I don't have a twisted mind, and she also understood what I liked way better than most. She is way more intelligent than most. She is very conscientious and focussed on what the customer wants. She prides herself on her versatility and she is right to.

And the rope tying thing that she can do is so impressive, and fun, and clever, just like her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorilla1 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-21, 11:54
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Anybody catch VeVe's interview on SG yet? It runs an hour forty, way more than most SG interviews, but well worth the time. She answers all questions primly sitting practically naked in a skimpy bikini on the face of a male victim and occasionally using him for hold demonstrations. Sort of a lady-like but sexy school marm with her favorite student. The guy's self-control was unbelievable. Only VeVe!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-21, 00:05
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anybody catch VeVe's interview on SG yet? It runs an hour forty, way more than most SG interviews, but well worth the time. She answers all questions primly sitting practically naked in a skimpy bikini on the face of a male victim and occasionally using him for hold demonstrations. Sort of a lady-like but sexy school marm with her favorite student. The guy's self-control was unbelievable. Only VeVe!!
How many parts is there? Theres only 2 parts on Youtube so far?
Old 27-Feb-21, 07:27
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How many parts is there? Theres only 2 parts on Youtube so far?
It's on sessiongirls website

Tags
headscissor, mixed wresling, session review, veve lane