Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Sep-20, 00:55
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Saturday night tournament

Well this the saddest part of SNT I think. My heart is broken I can't imagine our narrator's.
I can't believe the change of Alex. And I must admit that I liked Nic so much until now. Now I have a genuine hatred to her. (are you trying to get rid of the character )
Call me naive but I really thought that her hatred towards our guy left her system. I was justifying the beatings to him just because of his provocative tactic in their first fight. She even showed a tiny remorse in the morning.

Call me naive again but I was even expecting a tiny apology from her especially learning the fact that he actually prevented her complete banning. Just like @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] said I want revenge now. But I can't see how is it going to happen.

I had 2 theories before reading this instalment.

1- Alex actually really felt bad about his latest fight with Nic. And she played her own game. After the first fall and Nic's entrance she was going to offer him to take Nic together. So he was going to get his revenge. Yep I am naive.

2- Somehow our narrator was aware of the change of Alex and her involvement with Nicole. And he informed both Jane and Rachel about the situation. And most likely Jane was going to be near and when Nic showed they were going to 2vs2. I am pretty sure good guys would win this one.

I don't know but this seems to be an end of a friendship. Oh Alex you were supposed to destroy them not join them!

Anyway thanks for sad but a great instalment.

About the match again Stella, I hope they are going to fight with sexfigthing rules. Otherwise I can't see a possible victory for our guy.
Old 21-Sep-20, 01:28
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Humm ever he lose XD.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-20, 09:21
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ouch that was a tough one to read! Our male has not had it favorably recently and his over all record isn't exactly write home worthy. I'm looking forward to what this Stella match will be after he's been so horribly dominated these past two.

He's not a bad fighter per say though definitely still needs alot of technical training but his biggest issue is no mental game. Jane, Nicole, now even Alex all know how to instill true fear in him. I enjoy these matches in which he loses because he never knows when to quit but if he wants to not just stay in the league but be effective he has to learn that next gear. I personally would love to see a rematch with Nicole with Alex there to witness (and maybe others) after he's A) learned some actual joint and submission techniques. More then that though he needs to win that match in such a dominating manner that Nicole is genuinely scared for her well being and Alex is so mentally broken she can't even speak up to ask him to stop let alone think of actually stepping any closer to him to interfere.

And I'm just saying he is dating the perfect woman to teach him how to flick that competitor mental switch. No matter what you do looking forward to the next chapter here and the Twin Terrors. In fact isn't there the one boy from the jump "party" that one of the sisters still wants a shot at?
There’s going to have to be some redemption for sure, and some better training to have any hope!

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-20, 04:12
Last Achievements

Strong Girl Re: Saturday night tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There’s going to have to be some redemption for sure, and some better training to have any hope!
I hope this training includes some boxing, otherwise hope for redemption might be a little unlikely considering Nic's superior ground play.
Old 17-Oct-20, 11:50
Last Achievements

The 'Easy' fight

I know I’ve said this a lot before my league fights, but I was quietly confident about this one.

I decided after the defeat to Alex that I wanted my next match to be more…relaxed, if that’s the word. I didn’t want to take on a great rival, didn’t want to take a pasting from a heavy hitter like Jane or a technical torturer like Rachel. I didn’t even want a nostalgic fight with Ruth nor did I feel like taking on a newbie at the moment. I wanted a special match, with some special rules.

Karen messaged Stella with my proposed fight. Despite my confidence that she would accept, I felt less sure since it took a few days for her to reply. Eventually though, she said yes, and we set a time the following week.
The big room we sometimes used for wrestling was unavailable, so Jane gave me the keys to one of the smaller suites that we normally used, even helping me to lay out the mats.

‘You sure you’re all healed up?’ she asked. My injuries from my previous fight against Nicole had been well exploited by Alex in my last fight. My ribs were still a little sore and my shoulder was a bit stiff, but Alex hadn’t really done too much more damage…or, perhaps I had just screamed and tapped quicker than usual.

‘I’ll manage,’ I replied, ‘This fight isn’t going to be for pins and submissions anyway so there’s no need for me to endure anything, I’ll just tap.’

Jane smirked and tossed down another segment of the mat, ‘I know the kind of fight you’re planning,’ she stepped over and brushed her front up against me, ‘Maybe when you get back tomorrow…you can take me on…under the same conditions?’

I felt myself getting hard already, ‘You’d lose,’ I replied, pushing her playfully away.

Jane narrowed her eyes and pouted her lips, ‘Be fucking ready when you see me,’ she said, low and sultry. That was all the motivation I needed to get back early tomorrow!

We finished setting up and Jane left me to it. I stripped and pulled on a bathrobe. I would be losing a pair of shorts tonight at least…I wouldn’t be wearing any.

I was sat on the sofa waiting when my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen, “ALEX” in bold text. I sighed and opened the message.

U OK?

I replied, YEAH, U?

I waited ages for a reply before the three dots popped up. A few moments later I read, LISTEN, I’M SORRY ABOUT NICOLE THE OTHER NIGHT. SHE SAID SHE WASN’T GOING TO DO ANYTHING. I KNOW IT’S A BIT WEIRD BETWEEN US RIGHT NOW BUT…FRIENDS STILL?

I didn’t really know how to respond to that. Nicole and Alex teaming up and declaring their intention to systematically take over the league, leaving people like me at the bottom, trying to push us out. Deep down, I still felt that Alex was a good girl and just being led astray by Nicole. There was nothing I could do about it right now anyway and I didn’t want to be distracted. I replied, YEAH, ITS FINE. JUST BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT SHES TEACHING YOU. SHES NOT A NICE PERSON.

I KNOW, BUT SHE FIGHTS LIKE A WILDCAT…I NEED THAT, she replied.

I sent, YOU CAN BE A GOOD FIGHTER WITHOUT BEING NASTY.

I didn’t get a response. I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing. A knock at the door…it was time to get sharp.

I answered, and there stood Stella.

I remember when Karen first pointed her out to me at the first Saturday night Tournament. She described her as a “specimen” and boy was she right. Stella had one of the most amazing physiques and body structure of any fighter in the league.

Standing a few inches shorter that me she had smooth, unblemished and well moisturised ebony skin, slick and warm to the touch. Her hair was woven into dreadlocks, deep black obviously, but I could see that she had dyed some of the tips red and blue. Everything was bunched up and tangled at the back of her head, spilling out in all directions. Unwound, I bet it would have gone halfway down her back. Stella’s arm muscles were well defined, nicely toned biceps that showed off almost constant gym work. A large bust and flat stomach dropped down into arguable the strongest pair of legs in the league. Thick thighs capable of bursting a watermelon in seconds. She wore a loose-fitting yellow t-shirt and tight black leggings.

‘Hey, how you?’ she said in her thick west African accent.

‘Good,’ I replied with a smile and waved her in. Passing me she dragged her finger across my bathrobe, ‘I see you ready already?’

I closed the door, ‘I’ve been here setting up, thought I might as well strip off while I was at it.’

‘I’ve been in the gym,’ she said, ‘quick workout before I bust you!’

Stella had a way with the language that I just loved. She was playfully intimidating. Fun. Nothing like Nicole or Rachel, or even Jane. With Stella, you knew she would fight hard and sometimes dirty, but she was do it with a smile. There would be no long held submission holds, no beatings afterwards and absolutely no hard feelings win or lose. Being confident as I was, I was looking forward to winning this and fucking her senseless.

Stella dropped her bag and kicked off her shoes before pulling her t-shirt over her head. She flashed me a smile as she peeled her leggings down and reached behind to unclip her bra. I undid my bathrobe and threw it onto the bed as she slipped her panties down and flicked them to the edge of the mat. We had agreed to fight naked. Well, we couldn’t really do it any other way on the rules we had agreed.

I had proposed a sexfight. Pins and submissions would not count for anything, although we were both free to go for them. The only thing that would count were orgasms. We would gain a point for any forced orgasm we got from our opponent. We would also score a point for any orgasm we had ourselves while in control of our opponent. Now, this makes sense when you understand a little about Stella. She’s a very strong women, possibly the strongest women in the league in terms of pure muscle power, but she has two weaknesses. One, her wrestling technique was poor, her knowledge of holds and transitions questionable. Second (And this is what I hoped to exploit with these riles) she was a total whore! Ok, that’s unfair, she was nothing of the sort, but she was incredibly sensitive between the legs, and other parts of her body. Touching, rubbing, fingers, cock, anything like that made her melt. I had extracted an orgasm from her mid match before when I was barely trying. She almost seemed to give up completely when experiencing sexual pleasure so I was confident I could drain her dry on the mat in short order before she could do the same to me. I didn’t think, in fact, she would score a single point once I had my fingers in her. I wasn’t even afraid of getting my head between her legs a tongue between her pussy lips would send her legs limp and unable to squeeze. Yes. I had planned this one perfectly.

We went over the rules again, ‘And you don wan no striking?’ she asked.
‘Do you?’ I replied. We had agreed no closed fist punches, but I didn’t really mind either way.

‘Nah, I’m too pretty. Just slappin, maybe some kicks to the body only, ok with that?’

I nodded. Suited me. At least my ribs wouldn’t get a nasty pounding again.
Stella looked exquisite stood naked opposite me on the mat. Her dark skin almost seemed to shine a little in the low light. We both nodded that we were ready…and we began.

Immediately we moved across the mat to each other and locked up hands to hands. Straight away I could feel the sheer power in her arms. In an area where I generally had an advantage against any other women in the league, Stella was the stronger here. She pushed me back and moved my arms about effortlessly as I tried to push back. Releasing one of my hands she ducked under and slipped an arm around my waist before hooking one leg and tossing me to the floor.

Stella stood over me and raised her foot, intending to stamp down on my stomach but I rolled away and got to my knees before she was on me again, seizing my arm and pulling me across the mat before I could get to my feet. I wrapped an arm around one of her legs and hung on, stopping her movement before trying to drag her down to the floor. Stella bent over and grabbed one of my legs, she was trying to roll me over and go for a spladle but I wasn’t about to let that happen thirty seconds into the fight. I spread my legs to stop her and grabbed a handful of her dreadlocks to finally bring her down to the mat.

On the ground, we were more even. I pulled her on top of me, lying across my chest on her back and tried to hook an arm around her neck to control her but she wriggled free, spinning around and working her way into a mount. She reached behind to grab my cock, but I flipped my legs up and toppled her off, locking her into a weak body scissor was we went. Nothing doing…she pushed my legs apart and scrambled back over to me, mounting me once more and trying to control my arms. She got one of my wrists…then the second, slamming my hands down to the mat either side of my head as she sat on my stomach.

I’m not ashamed to say I was rock hard already with this busty goddess rubbing up against my naked skin. Stella released and arm and tried to reach behind again. I knew if she got hold of my shaft, I’d lose the first point so I quickly grabbed her arm with the one she had released. Partially sitting up, she tried to keep me pinned but lost her balance, rolling off to the side and locking her legs around me.

Now on her back with me between her powerful thighs, she smiled. I knew what was about to happen and braced as best I could…then…the crushing fucking pain in my sides! Stella’s thick thighs compressed me brutally. Locking her ankle behind my back she propped herself up on her elbows and squeezed, barring her teeth and throwing her head back. However…I wasn’t worried 😊

I quickly reached between her legs slipped two fingers inside her.
The effect was instantaneous and almost comical. Her head shot forwards again, glaring open mouthed at the source of the sudden pleasure. The power in her thighs melted away like someone had turned off a switch. She reached for my wrist, no doubt to try and pull my fingers out but I just pushed in a little further up to my knuckles. Stella shrieked and flopped down onto her back, ‘Nooooooooo!’ she groaned, balling her fists, her chest pumping as she took short shallow breaths. She closed her eyes and arched her back, trying to wriggle away but I just laughed…this one was mine.

I pushed her limp legs apart and shuffled forwards into a good position, gripping my cock and working my fingers around gently inside her.

‘Oh dear, looks like that weakness of yours strikes again, huh whore?’
‘Yooooouuuuu….bastard!’ she gasped, already shuddering.

I grinned and pushed my cock inside her, withdrawing my fingers
simultaneously to make sure she didn’t get a moments break to fight back. Now I flexed over her, buried almost up to my nuts. It was hilarious that she was laying almost paralysed just from penetration while I showed my (smaller) biceps. ‘You wanna submit?’ I asked.

Stella licked her fast drying lips and nodded, ‘Yes!’

I laughed, ‘Well too bad, because submissions don’t count!’

Stella let her head flop back onto the mat and let out a weak groan of surrender. I gripped her thighs and pulled her right down onto my meat, leaning over her and securing her arms over her head. I was going to enjoy this.

Beautifully tight and wet, Stella only took about a minute to cum. I gently bit her lips and neck as I stroked slowly and steadily inside her. Her protests had ceased, and she even seemed to be grinding her hips gently in time with me. Screwing up her face, she came, gripping me inside her tightly and pushing me to the brink. I sped up and joined her a few seconds later, pushing deep to my balls and burying my face in her neck as I exploded inside her and gently slumped on top of her.

We took a minute to calm ourselves, her arms kept pinned over her head and her red hot body pressed against mine. I raised my head and looked down into her eyes with a smirk, ‘I think that’s two points to me?’

Stella licked her lips again, ‘Yeah, ok,’ she replied, unable to argue that she had cum and I had cum while controlling her.

‘You gonna get out of me?’ she asked.

I wiggled my hips a little, getting a sharp inhale from her, ‘Thought I might stay,’ I replied, ‘Keep you pinned until I’m ready to go then just fuck you again.’

Stella gave a weary laugh, ‘Dats cheating, come on…out.’

I pressed my lips to hers for a brief kiss before releasing her arms and sliding out of her.

2-0 up after less than five minutes…I was on my way.

I was pumped. Stella looked a little worried to have given up points so early. She paced back and forth on the other side of the mat for a few moments, hands on hips, getting her composure back. I had rattled her, now I had to push and secure more points. If I could make her cum again, she’d doubt herself and I would be in for an easy night.

‘Ready when you are!’ I called, deliberately disturbing her recovery.

Stella nodded and took her position, hunched over and watching me. The second fall began.

As you all know, I’ve always been prone to a little overconfidence. Tonight, was no different. I hopped across the mat quickly, hoping to tackle her down and go again but this time, I walked into a really powerful slap detonating across my face. Stella advanced, swinging her arms and catching me again, twice on the face as I covered up, then again on the arms. Next, she speared my midsection with her shoulder, winding me and driving me to the ground on my back. I scissored her waist as we both grappled to control each others arms. She sheer power in her arms and legs was freakish! She was able to womenhandle me up to a sitting position and pitch me over sideways, standing and reaching behind to unlock my ankles. Again, I grabbed her hair and pulled her down resulting in a rolling catball for the next minute as we each tried to disengage from each other…but stay in control of the fight.

I rolled on top and grabbed her wrists, exerting one burst of energy to pin them to the mat. I had intended to go for a grapevine, but Stella thrust her head forwards into mine before I had a chance. The headbutt loosed my grip on her and she rolled us over again, getting herself on top. Once more, I bucked, hard, but rather than pitching her off, it only moved her up a little higher on my body. I tried again and she slid forwards, sitting on my chest. The heat and smell from her sex was close to my face, distracting me for a moment as she yanked my head up, swung her legs out and snapped those meaty thighs closed around my face. She rolled to the side and propped herself up on one elbow, smiling down at me as my hands slipped across her glistening thighs, trying to ease the pressure.

She had me, and I knew it. Before I could struggle any more, she used her free hand to reach down and grip my cock. I kicked my feet and scrambled against the slippery mat surface, but she had me by the head. I was trapped. Stella tucked her lower legs under my head and worked herself back on top so her legs were crossed behind my head, forcing my throat up against her pussy. The look on her face was pure glee as she started to gently pump my hardon. Unable to prise her legs apart, I started to slap at her torso and thighs. She just laughed and squeezed my cock tightly as the pleasure between my legs built. I slapped at her tits and stomach again, but she seemed to take a perverse pleasure in my strikes, ‘These too!’ she gasped, gripping one of her tits. I reached up and grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed, trying to crush them in my hands but she just tossed her head back and gasped with delight. Damn!

Sex wrestling adds a really hard (no pun intended) dimension to a fight. You want to win, you want to defeat your opponent…but it’s so hard to resist the kind of pleasure she was giving me. When I was in control, it didn’t matter, but this was gonna cost me points. I closed my eyes and hung onto her legs like a rollercoaster restraint, trying to think of anything else but the immense pleasure going on down there. Stella released her grip and casually spat on her palm before reaching back again and continuing.

‘I got you baby!’ she cooed. Her legs were like pythons around my head, but she stopped short of breaking me like a watermelon, though I have no doubt she could.

‘Here, you do me,’ she added, pulling my hair again and manoeuvring her pussy right onto my mouth. I was determined not to pleasure her as she would get the point as well, but she didn’t need my tongue to get off. She just rocked her hips, grinding her pussy around my mouth and soon enough, she was oozing sticky pussy juice onto my face.

I came about thirty seconds later. Stella pointed my cock to the side and pumped rapidly as I shuddered and groaned, opening my mouth finally and groaning into her sex…which triggered her as well. My mouth was flooded with her juices and her own head went back, thrusting out those magnificent tits above me.

‘Fuuuuuuuuuckk!’ she groaned as her juices bubbled around my mouth. Stella, I learned, was a squirter.

Breathing rapidly as she calmed down, she looked me in the eye. A cute smile crossed her lips and she winked, ‘Thanks for the points baby!’ she said between breaths.

She uncrossed her legs and freed me. I lay for a moment, staring up at the ceiling as she had after the first fall. Shit, she had scored two points. 2-2.

‘See, I can make you cum too huh?’ she said gleefully as I slowly and gingerly got back to my feet.

‘Last time!’ I said. I couldn’t believe she had done that. This was supposed to be easy…but then, I remember thinking that about Alex. No…don’t think about that…focus!

Stella smirked and extended her arm, beckoning me forwards and blowing me a kiss.

The Terror Twins
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-20, 13:54
Last Achievements

"The Easy Fight?" There are no easy fights. I think we've learned that by now
Stella is cool and also hot I am happy for our narrator even he wins or loses this one. I think he is safe here.

To be fair on Alex, I might a little bit unfair to her. She does not have (at least not yet) all the bad features of her teacher. She was quite gentle after the fight. The thing that made me angry about her was her treachery. She literally feed him to the vampire probably knowing the consequences.

Well one say that he should not had agreed to fight. But we know that every fighter has their own weaknesses. Some have low stamina, some poor technique, some arrogance, some of them are pleasure whores. And Marty Mcfly syndrome is his I think. He is easily dragged to a fight. Although he was warned, he accepted to fight Nic alone. On the other hand even he rejected the fight I am not sure if Nic respected his choice She was on a mission and that beating was inevitable.

Yep the treachery is hard to get over but I think I still have hope on Alex.

Thanks again for another fun instalment. Looking forward the next one .
Old 18-Oct-20, 22:22
Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Alex: “I’m actively working with the woman that unapologetically injured you, sent you to the hospital, and wants you and all your friends gone. Also remember when I took advantage of said injury and handed you back to her for more abuse... still BFFs tho right?

The audacity of this bitch, lol

In all seriousness though, great stories man. Looking forward to more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALC For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-20, 01:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Alex: “I’m actively working with the woman that unapologetically injured you, sent you to the hospital, and wants you and all your friends gone. Also remember when I took advantage of said injury and handed you back to her for more abuse... still BFFs tho right?

The audacity of this bitch, lol

In all seriousness though, great stories man. Looking forward to more
She always did have a mean streak, thought I’d work it in.
Next part soon, cheers!

The Terror Twins
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-20, 22:45
Last Achievements

Now things took a turn for the worse. Stella seemed to decide she wanted to wrestle all of a sudden and approached me like a cat with claws out. I tried to engage but she slipped my grip and grabbed my arm, dragging me quickly around in a circle until I had my back to her. Before I could react, she hooked both arms under mine and locked her hands behind my head in a tight full nelson. Pressing my chin into chest she forced me to my knees where she stood over me, sweaty legs resting against my sides while I frantically tried to unlock her arms. Yeah, like that was going to happen. She laced her fingers together for better grip and dragged me sideways, forcing me down onto my stomach and mounting my back. I was still a little drained from the orgasm and found myself unable to stop her pulling me up into a full nelson camel clutch.

I’d been in this nasty backbending hold before but it never felt as solid as when this fucking TANK of a women applied it. She quickly pulled me up until I was almost bent 90 degrees and kept her firm ass on my lower back. I let my arms go limp, I had no use for them against her. Looking down at the mat I could only see both of Stella’s glistening ebony thighs either side of my bent torso. Fuck it hurt!

‘Wanna give up?’ she said.

I didn’t reply. Stubborn as always.

‘Say give up and I let you go,’ she commanded.

When I didn’t respond again, she started to pull me back further, ‘OK OK!’ I cried, ‘Enough, I give!’

Rather than let me go, she lowered me back to the mat and moved up on my back, pressing my face into the cum smeared surface, wiping my face left and right a few times before she leaned down and laughed in my ear, ‘Say again, go on, say you give again!’

I tried to grab her dreads again, but she tilted her head out of the way, ‘OK, I give!’ I repeated, unable to get myself out of this.

Stella finally let me go and dragged me to my feet, shoving me a few feet back before attacking me again immediately. She was full of energy and ferocious with it, landing more slaps on my arms and face as I fought through the blows to get to her again. This time, I landed a nasty slap on her tits getting a yelp and a step back from her, but it was short lived as she charged into me and we both slipped on the mat, its surface was getting more and more slippery with our sweat and…other liquids.

Stella tried to headscissor me again, but I avoided letter her get her leg over me. Fighting from the bottom was exhausting and I was turning out to be the weaker when she was in full mount and fighting to secure my arms. Sweat was pouting from us and every movement seemed to flick more and more of it onto each other. Our grip on each others limbs was weak and it became easy to pull an arm or a leg out of each others hold.

Stella’s thighs however…fuck! Those thighs!

Spinning around she smashed her ass down onto my head. If she managed to secure a reverse facesit pin she would have easy access between my legs. I powered up into a one sit up, hoping to throw her off in the direction of my legs. It half worked…she fell forwards…but her legs stayed put and I had placed my head right between them. Once again, those can crushers snapped closed and she had me in a reverse headscissors. I had a splendid view of her butt as I slipped my hands between her vice like limbs and tried to prise them apart, but I already knew it was useless. A moment later…I felt something warm and wet on my cock. I froze as my meat slipped between her lips and her tongue slid down my length.

‘Fuck! NO!’ I cried, spreading my legs and rocking from side to side. It was useless. Stella’s lips reached my balls, no gag reflex. My head felt tight in the back of her throat as she stopped and held me there. One hand gently cupped my balls and squeezed gently as she started to bob her head up and down. The pleasure was irresistible. Between one hand gently squeezing my balls, the index finger and thumb of the other circling the base like a cock ring and those lips sliding up and down…I gave up fighting and accepted defeat in this fall. Stella took her time, even pausing to let me calm down a little before resuming, eventually forcing me to bust in her mouth several minutes later.

This one was slightly painful. Having cum twice already there was not much left. I cried out with a mixture of pleasure and pain as she devoured me right on cue, slipping me to the back of her throat. She actually managed to laugh at the noise I made, giggling with my cock buried in her mouth.
She stood and casually strode to the other side of the mat. I could barely move for about a minute. When I did, I got back to my feet like a drunkard. This was not going well

Stella had taken the lead, 3-2.

She gave me a tooth full smile and dabbed her lips with her fingertips, ‘Tasty,’ she grinned.

My legs were shaky, I knew I couldn’t stand and trade with her. As the next fall started, I went all out to get her to the ground, lunging and grabbing both her legs. I dropped to my knees and hung on, she stayed standing and slipped an arm around my neck from the back, cranking her forearm up into a kind of guillotine choke. She dropped to her knees and locked me up tight, using her other arm to crank her arm into my throat. It was painful and I could already feel her steadily powering up, so I tapped out.

Stella released me and pushed me onto my back. Moving to get on top I stuck a leg out and tried to keep her away, but I had only offered her my legs. Taking both, she stood and twisted me over onto my front before seating herself on my lower back. A fucking boston crab! I pawed at the mat and reached behind, trying to get hold of her hair again, but the pain started and forced me to cry out another submission. Stella released on leg, keeping me in a single leg crab and reached between my legs with her now free hand. In control once again, her fingers closed around my cock and squeezed.

‘You always trynna pull ma hair! Such a bad boy!’ said Stella, gleefully looking over her shoulder. She had my left leg bent back and tucked under her armpit while she used her own left hand to massage and squeeze my cock.

‘If you were a betta fighter you might be able to do me doggy style and pull on it some more?’ she added.

I couldn’t lose another point, not now. If I lost another point, it would be all but over. I planted my hands on the floor and pushed up, straining to lift myself and unbalance her as much as possible. I was now bowing myself even more than she was with just the boston crab. I cried out through the self inflicted pain as I put all my effort into twisting my body.

‘Awww...come on,’ said Stella. She sounded condescending, but I could feel she was not in full control. I gritted my teeth and twisted my hips to the side. Had it been a double legged crab, it wouldn’t have worked, but I managed to unseat her, freeing my leg as she tumbled onto her side.
My back was screaming but I couldn’t waste any time. I scrambled to her before she could get up and grabbed her leg, dragging her into the middle of the mat and roughly straddling her. I dropped my weight on her gut without any care, needing to wind her, which I did successfully before I unloaded a powerful slap across her face. Stella seemed stunned by the sudden turnaround and I hit her again, this time with the back of the same hand, snapping her head in the other direction. It felt a bit wrong, but I unloaded another few slaps, striking her cheek to cheek with the palm and back of my hand. While she remained dazed, I collected her arms and pulled them down beside her, pinning them against her side and leaving her no way to defend herself. Now I targeted her tits, using both palms to pound those big bags left and right. Stella wore a look or angry defiance as I slapped her face again over and over. I didn’t hit hard or with any venom, that would just feel wrong, but I made sure she felt it. Stella kicked her legs and tried to flip them up to unseat me, but I elbowed them away and slapped a hand over her mouth, pinching her nose closed with my fingers. Her eyes went wide looking up at me as I cut off her air. Unable to submit with her hands pinned to her sides I waited until her eyes started to flutter closed before making my move. I released the smother and quickly slid up her both, sitting roughly on her tits. Before she could fully recover, I took a handful of her coloured dreads and pulled her head up, shoving my cock between her lips.

‘How about another blowjob, whore!’ I spat, spreading my knees and using both hands to pull her head, sinking my meat to the back of her throat. Her arms were now free and she was using to them to try and pull my arms away but this time, I had the leverage. I thought about using one hand to reach behind and finger fuck her but I dared not let of her head.

Stella growled angrily and gently pressed her teeth against my cock as if threatening to bite.

‘Nah ah, no biting bitch!’ I said sternly. Stella rolled her eyes and stopped resisting.

She was all mine from this position, and I took full advantage. Using my grip on her head and hair I got a nice rhythm going. Her hair flailed about like a rag dolls as I fucked her face slowly and deliberately. She still struggled, but for once, I had the good position and all her attempts to free her head were met with failure, whenever she tried, I pushed my head to the back of her throat and concentrated on keeping my balance until she stopped.

I looked down at the incredible sight. Stella’s ragged face between my legs, hair twisted around my hands and my ivory cock buried up to my nuts in her mouth, ‘You done?’ I asked, ‘Gonna blow me like a good girl, little bitch?’ She growled angrily but nodded and allowed her arms to fall to the mat. I took a few more minutes to bring myself to orgasm and shoot a small amount of cum down her throat once again.

Finished, I roughly pulled out of her mouth and stood, leaving her splayed out on the floor with a trickle of cum escaping her mouth. ‘3-3 Stella, are you feeling tired?’ I asked.

Stella laughed up at the celling, ‘Ah no. I thought I’d take a rest there for a few minutes, let you use my mouth.’

She climbed back to her feet, ‘Thanks for taking soooo long to cum tho, I feel nicely rested!’

‘Whatever,’ I replied, crouching into my starting position again.

‘You fucked big boy!’ she hissed, the smile hiding the raw focus and power that would make or break this fight. I cracked my knuckles and moved in.
I almost wished I’d plumped for straight wrestling. At least I wouldn’t feel so fucking drained! It was strange, a fatigue and exhaustion that was different from anything else. Perhaps more mental than physical. I mean, what would you do with a goddess like Stella in front of you who you just need to surrender yourself to in order to have a night of wild sex? The match was finely poised at 3-3 and I still felt like one final blast of effort would end it. I was right about that…at least.

Stella weaved from side to side, squatting down and waiting for her opportunity. I feigned one way and went the other, but she saw it, diving and spearing me in the gut once more. I had no real defence for that move and found myself tangling with her on the floor again. We clawed and grabbed at each other but the amount of sweat was getting ridiculous. I couldn’t grip anything but at least I could slip out from between her legs this time. It didn’t take long for one of us to make a mistake…and it was me. Stella had me on my back and pinned my arms to my chest. Next, she smashed her knee into my side several times before sliding on top into a full mount. Still reeling from the blows, I was powerless to prevent her pinning my wrists together over my head and sliding up to mount my head. I couldn’t turn my head fast enough and she started to grind her pussy down on my face once more. Bucking and flicking my legs up didn’t help since her mount was so high and my arms were fully stretched over my head leaving me nowhere to go. I turned my head as much as I could, but Stella always managed to gyrate her hips enough to smear my face with her lips.

‘Oh yeah, oh yeah!’ she chanted as I bucked about and kicked my feet like a trapped animal while she ground her sodden snatch on my face. It was hard to breath down there and I’d only been struggling for about thirty seconds before her grip on my wrists tightened and she squirted on my face again. I managed to turn my head at the last second, but I still had to endure her dribbling across my cheek as she shirked through yet another orgasm. They didn’t seem to be slowing her down! Not like mine. I started to realise that this weakness she had was also a strength. She could recover in a fraction of the time I did.

‘4-3 baby!’ she said, sliding down and violently yanking my arm to twist me over onto my front. Before I could respond, her right arm slipped around my neck and I felt those massive biceps constrict against my throat. My hands went up to struggle and she rolled onto her back, taking me with her and wrapping her legs around my body. I stared up at the celling again as she locked on a rear naked choke, bracing against the back of my head with her other arm.

‘Fuck!’ I cried, hoarse already from the choking action. I stiffened my neck muscles and hooked both hands over her forearm to try and make even a centimetre of space between her arm and my neck.

She had me locked up tight. Looking down my body I could see those thighs around me, ankles locked between my legs. She wasn’t squeezing with her legs at least, just using them to keep me trapped against her while she increased the power in her arms slowly. I flung my weight from side to side, rolling us from our right to left side, then back again…then again, and again as I frantically held my neck tight and fought to free myself. The whole place smelt of sex, out respective juices splashed all over the mat and the heat was intolerable. I held on for as long as I could before Stella laughed in my ear, ‘Time to sleep baby.’ In that moment, the arm power tripled, and the crook of her arm crushed my neck. Now unable to breath I felt the pressure on my arteries. I couldn’t hold out with this I was goi…..

…I twitched awake, my vision dim and my head spinning. She had knocked me out! She had actually choked me out and I didn’t even realise! It had been so fucking quick I didn’t even have time to tap! This was not good. If you get knocked out like that, it fucks you up for a while after, and I still had to fight!

I was on my front, my cheek lying in what was probably a pool of Stella’s squirt. I coughed violently and heaved in a breath. I had no idea how long I’d been out. I slowly got to all fours and rubbed my neck. It felt pretty sore.

‘You ok baby?’ said Stella. I looked up and there she was, stood a few feet away and grinning down at me. In her hand, dangling from her fingers was my phone charger.

‘Yeah,’ I coughed, sitting back on my ankles, ‘what are you doing?’ I asked.
Stella twirled the phone charger around and smiled widely, ‘Time to end this and make you my little bitch for the night.’

I gulped, painfully. She meant to tie me up with it.

I was so groggy, so weak. The fight had really taken it out of me, more than should be normal, but then, it wasn’t a normal fight. Stella didn’t even give me a chance to protest, she just stepped forwards and planted her heel into my chest, blowing me onto my back and smashing what little air I had managed to get into my lungs. Before I could rise again, she planted a heel on my back and drove me flat onto the mat before seating herself on my back. I was powerless to resist her pulling my arms back and slipping me into a tight lotus lock, hooking her legs under my arms and crossing her ankles against the back of my neck. She casually draped my arms back across her thighs and sighed, ‘Maybe you got one more in ya, huh?’

I didn’t even bother to struggle. I hated this hold and most of the league’s women knew about my weakness for it. Aside from her weight on my back and her bony ankles on my neck, her massive thighs were compressing my arms towards each other, stretching my shoulders and threatening to dislocate them if she pushed too hard. I was well and truly trapped. I was so winded; I couldn’t even answer her as I focused all my effort on breathing to stop from passing out again. The only thing I could see was her left foot, dangling in front of my face.

‘N-no,’ I managed to grunt.

‘Ah sure you have. Maybe you want something…new, huh baby?’ she replied. What happened next was unexpected…and horrible…at first.

Stella reached behind her and rubbed my ass. I assumed she was going to reach between my legs and pump he awkwardly from this position…maybe roll us onto our sides for better access but no. With one sharp move, she plunged two fingers right into my ass.

I half screamed, half howled in shock as she dug her fingers in deep, violating me in a way nobody ever had before. Rachel had once pegged me after she won, but it lasted about a minute and she used a strap on. Stella was using her fingers…and they moved! Much more intimate and horrifically shocking. I squirmed open mouthed beneath her, instinctively clenching and flapping my arms about, trying in vain to reach her arm and stop her. She pushed in deeper and laughed, ‘You gotta G-spot too baby, Imma show you where it is!’

I don’t really want to go too much into this. I struggled and kicked as much as I could, forcing Stella to squeeze her thighs together to keep me still with a wave of pain through my arms. I squealed and even shed a few tears as she dug her fingers right in and found what she was looking for.

‘It easier on you if you spread your legs,’ she suggested. I didn’t…no couldn’t respond. She casually used her other arm to reach back and slide my legs apart one at a time, giving her the access she wanted. From there, she pressed down and massaged me. Pain turned to unbelievable pleasure as I lay paralysed, not even able to breathe properly as she forced another orgasm from me by pressing down on my prostate. It was deliriously good but this one was almost painful, and I don’t think much came out. I shuddered and let out one long gasp of pleasure as she laughed behind me, ‘Got you again baby!’

I didn’t even care at this point. Trapped beneath her, twitching with forced pleasure I might even have blacked out again for a few seconds. I felt her weight lift from my back, and she walked past me to the bathroom, I guess to wash her hands. My body wouldn’t respond, and I lay splayed out on the floor. I knew I had lost this. There was no way I was going to recover from that.

Stella stepped back onto the mat. The smile on her face was humiliating for me. She had done something humiliating and she knew I was broken from it. Hands on hips she sauntered over, swaying her hips gently as she circled my body.

Stella picked up the phone charger again and sat back down on my ass, gathering my arms behind me. I felt her cross my wrists and start to wind the thin plastic around them, pulling it tighter and tighter before pulling a tight knot together out of my reach. Satisfied, she stood and rolled me onto my back, planting a foot on the side of my face and grinning down at me. The score was 5-3…and I really couldn’t see me getting three points from here. How had this happened!?

‘I give,’ I mumbled, pre-empting her obvious demand.

‘We ain’t done yet baby,’ she said shaking her head and using her foot to turn my head the other way. I prayed Stella didn’t have a foot fetish, especially since she’s spent the last hour walking around on this mat covered in our stains. Reaching down, she pulled me unsteadily to my feet and shoved me through to the bedroom. I turned to face her, and she pushed me backwards onto the bed, climbing on herself. She took a moment to arrange the pillows against the top of the frame before seating herself comfortable against it and pulling me back between her legs. I was still so stunned I slumped back against her, allowing my head to fall back onto her left shoulder. I felt her slip her legs over mine and hook her feet under my lower legs before spreading me wide open. I resisted for about half a second before those power thighs effortlessly parted me to the edge of being painful. I looked down and protested, seeing my junk totally exposed and my thighs stretched. Stella responded by gripping my neck with one hand, sliding her palm up over my mouth and pulling my head back to rest on her shoulder, ‘Why don you shut up now…ok?’ she said, breaking into a giggle at the end. I was hardly in a position to protest, I nodded.

‘What’s that baby? Show me some submission before I split you.’

Unable to tap or speak, I knew what she wanted. I stuck my tongue out between my lips and gently licked her palm a few times like a dog. She kissed me gently on the cheek, ‘Good boy.’

Stella grabbed her phone from the side table and held it up in front of us. She took several selfies of us, releasing her palm smother and throwing up a silly V sign and pouting her lips.

‘Why don we call Karen now,’

‘What!’ I exclaimed. Before I could say anything else, Stella had started a video chat with Karen, and I found myself looking at her on the phone screen.

‘Err…hey?’ said Karen. She was no doubt surprised and curious, especially at what she was seeing. Me slumped back against Stella, looking ravaged and exhausted while the ebony goddess was grinning away over my right shoulder, similarly streaked with sweat but obviously very much in control.
‘Hey Kaz, though I’d call you to say I won!’ said Stella.

Karen raised an eyebrow, ‘You won? Wow…well, I gotta say, I didn’t see that coming. You ok?’ she said looking at me.

‘Aww he’s fine,’ said Stella cheerily, ‘he’s a little tired though. Thought I’d be the one getting fucked!’

Karen looked at me and smirked, ‘Yeah,’ was all I could manage.

Karen laughed, ‘Well, what a result! What was the score?’

Stella frowned as she counted up the falls, ‘Is 5-3 now, but gonna be 6 after I hang up.’

I turned my head, burying me face in Stella’s neck. This was humiliating enough without seeing Karen holding back the laughter. I couldn’t believe I was in this situation! I just couldn’t believe I’d lost so comprehensibly. How the fuck had Stella done this to me? I just couldn’t work out how I’d ended up bound and at her mercy from being 2-0 up early on. Stella and Karen spoke for about another minute before Stella waved goodbye and ended the call, tossing her phone away to the side. Now she gripped my throat again, turning my head and pulling me back against her shoulder again. Her other hand crept around to my front, rubbing my stomach for a few seconds before drifting down between my legs.

‘You gonna give me one more I think,’ she whispered in my ear.

I gritted my teeth, ‘No!’ I said defiantly. She had won, fine, but she was not going to force anything else out of me, not again!

‘Oh, you don’t think so, no?’ she asked. Her hand slipped under my balls and gently cupped them. I could feel myself getting aroused again despite my sexual exhaustion, but I was determined not to give her the satisfaction. As my cock got hard, she laughed, ‘Yeah, you ain’t gonna stop me baby. You want it, see, you’re cock wants it. I’m gonna give it to you, real slow, Imma show you how I control a guy like you.’

‘You’ve won! You’re not gonna make me mmmeh,’ my defiant protest was silenced by her hand sliding back over my mouth. Now the only sound I could hear was the whistling breathing through my nose while I breathed against her fingers and she pressed my head back hard into her bony shoulder. ‘Hush now,’ she whispered, her other hand drifted up and her fingers closed around my cock again, ‘You thought you were gonna control me with this? Nah,’

I groaned and twisted my hips, but her control was total. Those thighs were five times as powerful as mine and she held me effortlessly in her power.
What followed felt like an age. I thought of anything I could to distract myself from what she was doing. I even struggled again, hoping she would spread me, and I could focus a little on the pain, but she just laughed and carried on pumping me gently. She casually spat on her palm again, tilting my head in her grip and making me watch her smear her saliva across her hand with her tongue before going back to work down there. Lubed up, she continued slowly stroking me. My groin boiled in protest as I got closer and closer and I desperately held out. Even Stella seemed impressed, muttering to herself, ‘You tryin, I can tell baby, but you gonna give me that cum, I ain’t gonna stop, Imma pump you all night long until you give it to me.’

I tried to turn my head from side to side and screamed into her palm in defiance, but it was all useless. I had rarely been so controlled like this and I was almost panicking. Eventually, I could take no more and surrendered a dry orgasm, gagging into her hand as both pain and pleasure tore through my groin. This one REALLY hurt and nothing came out. She laughed and carried on pumping my cock, proceeding to some nasty post orgasm torture that had me in tears as she continued to abuse my meat in her grip. I actually started sobbing a little until eventually, maybe two minutes later, she decided to show mercy and stopped, dramatically releasing my cock and flexing her bicep again, ‘Boom!’ she muttered, kissing the toned bulge on her arm.

She held me tight, hand over mouth until my breathing slowed and my body started to relax.

‘6-3,’ she whispered in my ear, ‘You agree baby?’

I nodded, meeting her gaze out of the corner of my eye. I just wanted this to stop. I didn’t want to give her any excuse to feel like she needed to “extract” anything else from me.

‘You wanna keep fighting? Think you can still take me? I’ll even untie you?’
I shook my head, licking her sweat salted palm again in desperate submission. That got another wide toothy smile from her.

‘Fuckin pussy,’ she said, ‘you had enough? Ok baby.’

Stella pushed me to the side, freeing my legs and manoeuvred herself out from behind me. She pulled on a robe from the bathroom and grabbed the ice bucket, ‘I’d better find you right there when I get back baby.’

I nodded, slumped on my side I closed my eyes, my groin still throbbing. I think I was still in shock from what had happened. I’d lost many fights but this felt more…humiliating than usual. Sexualy dominated by Stella, I was really embarrassed. I twisted my wrists, hearing the plastic phone cable squeak as it seemed to get tighter the more I tugged. I could only hope that Stella wouldn’t fuck me any more tonight.

Stella came back and pinned me to the bed. Grabbing a handful of the ice she reached back and grabbed my junk. I sucked in a sharp breath but after a second, it actually felt really good, ‘Easy baby, lets get you calmed down huh?’ she said.

‘Ohhhhh,’ I groaned, ‘that feels better.’

‘It’s had a lot of abuse tonight and I want it good for the morning,’ she replied.

Refusing to untie my wrists for the night, she fed me some water, filling her mouth before bending down face to face and allowing the liquid to trickly between her lips for me to lap up like an animal. This woman sure knew how to be dominant. Sitting on my stomach, she flexed again, pumping her biceps and posing for a few more selfies, some with the phone held up high looking down at my pinned and beaten form beneath her.

‘Just for personal use,’ she said, ‘I like to touch myself sometimes…you understand.’

‘You need anything before bed?’ she asked.

I shook my head, ‘I can’t believe you beat me,’ I said, ‘I thought I’d win this one, I really did.’

Stella shrugged, ‘You were too overconfident, don have any idea about me really. You think being hypersexual is a weakness, but it’s an advantage as well. I knew I would win. I thought I’d lose a few points, yeah…but I knew I’d getcha in the end.’

I felt depressed at having lost yet another match, ‘I don’t think I’m cut out for this league.’

Stella wagged her finger, ‘Aww don say that, you are a good fighter, you just need to do more homework on the people you fight, more training. Adapt huh? You could have beat me tonight if you thought more about wrestling than fucking. You should have worked for pins and submissions, tire me out and fuck ma ass at the end, rather than tryin to stick your cock in me every time.’

We laughed together at the ridiculous sounding advice she had just given, ‘When would anyone ever give that as advice!’ I laughed.

She shrugged again before lowering herself into a full body press, rubbing her lips against mine, ‘Next time, maybe you can do better?’

I nodded, feeling her breath across my lips and dying to kiss her.

‘But tonight, you mine baby,’ she added before pressing her lips to mine and slipping her tongue between them. Her tongue technique was blissful.
Maybe it wasn’t such a bad night after all?

The morning was a lot more fun. Stella crawled under the covers and woke me with her mouth before mounting me and pleasing herself. It was quite pleasant have the winner be so nice to me, making sure I was seen to. Stella untied me and we spent a while cleaning the mats. They were quite a mess after last night.

Later day I met Karen. I slumped down in the seat opposite her and sighed.
‘So, what the fuck happened there?’ she asked.

‘I lost, by a stretch,’ I replied.

Karen shook her head, ‘What’s that, 4 losses on the bounce? You haven’t been that bad since you started training?’

‘Yeah.’

‘And Nicole is going to be back soon. She’s going to want a rematch, and I can’t really say no to her, its her right under the rules to fight you if she wants and she’s already throwing her weight around with the other members. You can put it off once, but she’s going to be coming for you.’
I stared up at the celling, ‘I know.’

‘Not thinking of quitting I hope,’ said Karen with a look of concern on her face.

I was saved from answering as Jane strode into the room, marching quickly over to me and straddling me on the chair before wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning in for a deep kiss.

‘Oh please,’ said Karen, ‘why do you act like a horny teenager whenever you’re around him?’

Jane looked over her shoulder, ‘Hey, I’m 40, he’s 25. I have to act like a horny teenager, or he might trade me in for a younger model!’

I circled Janes waist and pulled her right up against me. I felt instantly better with her around, ‘No chance. You’re my hardbody cougar. I’m keeping you!’

Karen laughed, ‘To think you two used to hate each other with such venom. Remember what you called him…what was it, “a worthless fucking loser, no good for anything”?’

Jane shrugged, ‘He called me an Indian bitch more than once.’
I nodded, ‘I didn’t mean nothing by it, Jane.’

‘I know baby,’ said Jane, rewarding me with another deep kiss.

Karen closed her laptop, ‘Actually Jane, I’m glad you’re here. I have an event coming up, you interested?’

‘Always,’ said Jane.

Karen looked at me, ‘I want you there as well, but I think there’s time for you to get another fight in before it.’

‘And I guess you have already chosen?’

‘Actually, she chose you. I said yes on your behalf. Next Friday, be here. I’m sending you Suki.’

The Terror Twins
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 00:42
Last Achievements

OK I wasn't expecting a loss from this match. But it was pleasurable at least.

Suki? That should be easy (opps no easy fight)

By the way, for a moment I feared that she was going to call Nicole instead of Karen. Well she did share him with Nic at the tournament. Feared that maybe they were secret allies too. Thanks god that's not the situation

thanks again.

Last edited by skyblader; 20-Oct-20 at 00:48.
The Following User Says Thank You to skyblader For This Useful Post: