Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Luke II (handicap match).
Preview photos and a video clip are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-217.

Old 30-Oct-20, 01:55
Points: 859, Level: 11 Points: 859, Level: 11 Points: 859, Level: 11
Activity: 78.0% Activity: 78.0% Activity: 78.0%

Thumbs up looking for MY videos!

Hi all...

Hopefully I've posted this in the right place, it seemed like it was the best category. Apologies if not.

So back in the day, I performed for a lot of companies as 'Brett' and had some popular videos for Flamingo, BOTS / markf30, Leather and Lace / Wraslingal Brandy, Miss Lexi, MWUSA, and probably a bunch of others I'm forgetting.

I stumbled across this forum, and can't lie, the first thig I did was some vanity searching It was good to see my 'work' was considered good and memorable! Glad I could help some people forget about their problems for a moment or two.

I used to have a collection of all my videos, but a hard drive crash a couple of years ago wiped that out, so I wanted to see if anyone here has anything I performed in, or has links to them on tube sites, the ones I don't already have anyway.

In return, I'm happy to trade you for anything on: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] which I own the rights to, and maybe you can enjoy some of them as well.

Added some photos to help refresh your memories, but not just looking for these videos, I need about 75% of my collection and would love to have some of the more obscure ones, so any and all would be appreciated.

Posting a reply here or IM would be great, and thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 5.58.01 PM.png (1.25 MB, 345 views)
File Type: jpg jewell (7).jpg (43.4 KB, 367 views)
File Type: jpg star (7).jpg (63.4 KB, 466 views)
File Type: jpg jamie (6).jpg (64.1 KB, 432 views)
File Type: jpg Capture1.JPG (46.6 KB, 281 views)

Last edited by I Was Brett; 30-Oct-20 at 22:45.
Old 30-Oct-20, 04:17
Points: 1,689, Level: 16 Points: 1,689, Level: 16 Points: 1,689, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: looking for MY videos!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

quick question how was it to wrestle jessica thomas?

also where there any unreleased stuff from flamingo you know of?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moon1 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 06:27
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,918 Times in 566 Posts

This sounds like an awesome ploy to get some free videos!

"Hey guys, Drew from Scissorvixens here. Sooo my hard drive crashed and I was wondering if you all wouldn't mind, you know...sending me all your scissorvixens videos? "

(Just kidding man, welcome to the forum! I'll see if I can find anything of yours )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 08:50
Points: 2,710, Level: 21 Points: 2,710, Level: 21 Points: 2,710, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Old 30-Oct-20, 10:48
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 47.5% Activity: 47.5% Activity: 47.5%
Last Achievements

This is some smart marketing here. Kudos.

What's the name of the topless curly hair girl standing with her foot on you? Has she a wrestling profile somewhere and is she available?
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 13:01
Points: 4,466, Level: 28 Points: 4,466, Level: 28 Points: 4,466, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

What's the name of the topless curly hair girl standing with her foot on you? Has she a wrestling profile somewhere and is she available?
I believe that is Star Chandler
The Following User Says Thank You to awesomesauce For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 17:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I did find that link already, but thanks!

Second question first, since it pertains to the initial question: We're going back 20-25 years so my recollection is kinda fuzzy. Since finding this site I realized I legit forgot about a lot of my matches So I'm not really even sure what all I did for them. I remember Flamingo saying I was their "best selling guy" or something to that effect, so I doubt it.

Jessica was a hottie, that's for sure. That was the thing with Flamingo, sometimes you got a drop dead gorgeous girl, and sometimes not so much. haha She was some kinda of college athlete and I want to say had some grappling / combat training, but I def could be misremembering

About half of their matches I was 'selling' to a certain degree and talked with the girl so we had an understanding. The other half, the girls could legit beat me, and she was def in that category.
Old 30-Oct-20, 18:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

(Just kidding man, welcome to the forum! I'll see if I can find anything of yours )
Appreciate it! I can promise you, I'm legit. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Can confirm, it's Star Chandler. She 'retired' and dropped off over a decade ago.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Second question first, since it pertains to the initial question: We're going back 20-25 years so my recollection is kinda fuzzy. Since finding this site I realized I legit forgot about a lot of my matches So I'm not really even sure what all I did for them. I remember Flamingo saying I was their "best selling guy" or something to that effect, so I doubt it.

Jessica was a hottie, that's for sure. That was the thing with Flamingo, sometimes you got a drop dead gorgeous girl, and sometimes not so much. haha She was some kinda of college athlete and I want to say had some grappling / combat training, but I def could be misremembering

About half of their matches I was 'selling' to a certain degree and talked with the girl so we had an understanding. The other half, the girls could legit beat me, and she was def in that category.

Last edited by I Was Brett; 30-Oct-20 at 18:00.
Old 30-Oct-20, 19:06

Strange, I replied to everyone, but now the posts are gone?

Added after 26 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This sounds like an awesome ploy to get some free videos!

"Hey guys, Drew from Scissorvixens here. Sooo my hard drive crashed and I was wondering if you all wouldn't mind, you know...sending me all your scissorvixens videos? "

haha I'm legit, I assure you. Thanks for the help!

Quote:

Confirm, it's Star Chandler. She 'retired' years and years ago and dropped off.

Quote:

Last edited by I Was Brett; 30-Oct-20 at 19:04.
Old 30-Oct-20, 19:13

Seem my replies are being deleted or not appearing?

Tags
bots, brett, flamingo, flamingo enterprises, flamingo wrestling, mixed wrestling