Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Dez Desire vs InTheFlesh86, coming soon! Thread.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Renato (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-209.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27-Jun-20, 16:42
mrbastard mrbastard is offline
Member
Points: 5,656, Level: 32 Points: 5,656, Level: 32 Points: 5,656, Level: 32
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 81
Thanks: 756
Thanked 577 Times in 53 Posts
Default Invention -- Earliest Reverse Headscissors?

All -- the recent spate of Special Interests material (thank you!) has me wondering: What is the earliest photograph of a woman putting a man in a reverse headscissors? For me, it is now the quintessential most humiliating hold to be put in. But who invented it?*


*If you know the years of any of these you are ahead of me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unkmixed07.jpg (27.9 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg 010.jpg (198.9 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg mf000041.jpg (36.1 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg mf000327.jpg (100.6 KB, 105 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrbastard For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 28-Jun-20, 15:36
Matt322 Matt322 is offline
Member
Points: 2,490, Level: 20 Points: 2,490, Level: 20 Points: 2,490, Level: 20
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 45
Thanks: 10
Thanked 61 Times in 20 Posts
Video Re: Invention -- Earliest Reverse Headscissors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbastard [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
All -- the recent spate of Special Interests material (thank you!) has me wondering: What is the earliest photograph of a woman putting a man in a reverse headscissors? For me, it is now the quintessential most humiliating hold to be put in. But who invented it?*


*If you know the years of any of these you are ahead of me.
This was shot in 1976 on the balcony of her apt. That is my head perilously trapped.
Dave Randall aka Matt Moore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbastard [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
All -- the recent spate of Special Interests material (thank you!) has me wondering: What is the earliest photograph of a woman putting a man in a reverse headscissors? For me, it is now the quintessential most humiliating hold to be put in. But who invented it?*


*If you know the years of any of these you are ahead of me.
The first shot is of Marcia crushing my head in 1976 and is the second film that we ever shot.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt322 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 28-Jun-20, 18:09
mrbastard mrbastard is offline
Member
Points: 5,656, Level: 32 Points: 5,656, Level: 32 Points: 5,656, Level: 32
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 81
Thanks: 756
Thanked 577 Times in 53 Posts
Default Re: Invention -- Earliest Reverse Headscissors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt322 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was shot in 1976 on the balcony of her apt. That is my head perilously trapped.
Dave Randall aka Matt Moore.


The first shot is of Marcia crushing my head in 1976 and is the second film that we ever shot.
That is awesome -- thank you so much! 1976 is some pioneer material indeed.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrbastard For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reverse headscissors Zweig Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 1570 Today 03:32
Best Reverse headscissors Luffy-sama Wrestling & Fighting Videos 86 20-Apr-20 17:01
Reverse headscissors redhead Karebearus Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 1 26-Nov-13 11:59
Reverse headscissors Mufc Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 17 01-Jun-13 04:56


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.