Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Dez Desire vs InTheFlesh86, coming soon! Thread.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Renato (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-209.

Old 29-Jun-20, 13:00
Points: 1,132, Level: 13 Points: 1,132, Level: 13 Points: 1,132, Level: 13
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

Default My wife

There was this feeling of helplessness and fear. I did not encounter it often, but when I did, there was no doubt about the source. My beautiful wife had locked eyes with me from across the room and punched her right fist into her left hand. She followed this threatening gesture by first pointing at her and then at me. The message was clear "I will beat you up!".

Maybe surprisingly for some, none of us questioned the truthfulness of her threat, which was the reason for me feeling helpless. My wife is fully capable of overpowering and punishing me. This was proven countless of times by her slamming my hand down in armwrestling as well as wrestling and pinning me to the ground withing seconds. If she decides to beat me in physical contest, it is not a question of if but when and how badly.

Still locking eyes with me, she started her way across the room towards myself. She maneuvered elegantly but with a dedicated step through the masses of guests we catered to at our home. No one witnessed her silent threat or how much it impressed me. As if glued to the floor, I watched her walking towards me. Her blonde hair in a bun, delicately framed glasses and a pair of big breasts disguised her capability for brute strength.

She finally stood right in front of me. She moved into me and grabbed my right wrist between our stomachs and placed my hand on her left biceps. While kissing me on my right cheek, she flexed her left biceps. As usual, it felt like her slim arm exploded with raw power, as I squeezed and felt her hard muscle swell underneath her soft skin. Then she left, still looking into my eyes. As if her threatening gesture did not impress me enough, feeling her big hard biceps definately drove the point home. And to top it all of, she is right-handed.

I could not wait for our guests to finally leave.

Last edited by ilovestronggirls; 29-Jun-20 at 13:05. Reason: correction
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilovestronggirls For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-20, 18:18
Points: 2,763, Level: 21 Points: 2,763, Level: 21 Points: 2,763, Level: 21
Activity: 11.4% Activity: 11.4% Activity: 11.4%

Default Re: My wife

I hope there is more too your story..
Old 30-Jun-20, 05:36
Points: 11,446, Level: 46 Points: 11,446, Level: 46 Points: 11,446, Level: 46
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,285 Times in 933 Posts
Default Re: My wife

Mate, I can't wait for your guests to leave, either. I really like her attitude and confidence.