Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-19, 20:30
Points: 4,205, Level: 27 Points: 4,205, Level: 27 Points: 4,205, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Tower of Trample (ToT) - Amazon Wrestling League - Fan Fiction

This is a fan fiction of Bo Wei´s video game Tower of Trample (ToT). ToT is a kinky fighting game in which a male protagonist fighting monk tries to rescue his friends from a bunch of sexy female dominant martial arts experts. The action unfolds in the ToT where the hero has to beat a villainess on each floor level in order to obtain a key. With the key he can proceed to the next level in his epic quest. Though his opponents do not simply beat him into submission during the game but also resort to various acts of humiliating activities. Here we go:

Tower of Trample (ToT) – Amazon Wrestling League

Fan Fiction of Bo Wei´s ToT by Sable Bomb

Chapter 1

The Deal
Ethan climbed the stairs to the next level. He was already quite weary from fighting all the women and enduring their devious kinky shenanigans. As he moved one step at a time, the martial artist from the Fire dojo also vowed to himself that he would not succumb again to any of his female antagonists´ attempts to dominate and humiliate him like he experienced in his past encounters with them. At last he reached the door to the next floor and stopped before opening it. He focused on his quest to free his friends from the evil clutches of their gynoistic oppressors. Faltering and failing at his task was not an option.
So our young hero opened the barred metal door with the key he had won in single combat from his previous female opponent and mentally steeled himself for the next challenge. But to his surprise he found himself in an environment that was totally unexpected from anything that he witnessed in the Tower of Trample so far. In the centre of the room was a professional wrestling ring and it seemed that the entire floor was in fact a gym of some sort. Located inside the squared circle were two caucasian blonde women in their mid-twenties clad in exhibition wrestling gear while practicing various holds and maneuvers that are common and expected in that profession. But they were not alone by themselves in the ring. A young man not unlike Ethan was wearing protective combat sport gear too in order to prevent injuries to his head and limbs. And this precaution was much needed because the two statusque stunners were not going easy on him. Hell no, this guy had to endure an entire barrage of punches, kicks, throws and slams. Once in while one of the fair ladies would tag out to her female partner and they were performing a double team move on the hapless male. Then the new wrestler in the ring would contine the beatdown with nerve numbing holds.

So out of his past experience with the intricacies of the Tower of Trample he was sure that this guy was this level´s prisoner and if he proceeded to do well he could buy useful stuff and potions from him which was quite a benefit because otherwise he had to leg it down to the lower levels to obtain useful merchandise. According to his in ring opponents his name was Sebastian and they wasted no opprtunity to dress him down, if he would lack in his performances even in a slight way. Ethan was reminded painfully by just watching a couple of minutes what transpired in the ring that professional wrestling was in no fact a competitive sport like his beloved kung-fu which he learned with diligence and passion in the Fire Dojo from his sensei. Most of the punches and kicks either did not connect at all or were pulled in order to not injure gravely the adversary otherwise the contrahents couldn´t go on for dozen or even more minutes to entertain the crowd. Though he held such “fake fighting sports” in low esteem he had to give grudgingly credit and respect to the slams and high flying maneuvers from the turnbuckle. There was no way on earth to somehow lessen or fake the magnitude of the body jarring impacts that resulted from these actions. And the ring floor was not a soft trampoline either which became evident each time Sebastian was driven hard down the mat by his training partners as his face winced with pain whenever this occurred.

Outside of the ring and next to the apron stood another caucasian woman in her mid-thirties. She had an upswept hair style and was clad in a sparkling red dress with a high collar which featured a slit on the left side of the garment obviously in order for her lewd target audience to admire at least one of her beautiful legs which were hosed in tan stockings. The black haired woman wore in addition to that black leather high-heeled pumps and their heels were made of stainless steel. The shoes were open at the front in order to give room for her long black lacquered toenails. Her toes were not covered at all by the nylon fabric as her legwear was toeless and the like minded viewer could enjoy an unobstructed view at her marvellous painted freely wriggling long toes.
Once in a while she would verbally praise or admonish some move she had just seen in the ring by the acting persons. She would also emphasis her verbal input with gestures such as clapping her hands in joy whenever she witnessed an excellent exhibition of skill and prowess but her mood could also wildly swing to the other side of the spectrum as well. As soon as she bore witness of a botch or fumbling attempt at “proper wrestling” as she called it, her face would change from one of heartfelt approval to a mask of unending fury as she viciously slapped the apron in anger because of the inepitude display of skill she was forced to experience. It seemed that the dark haired woman wouldn´t strive to anything else than flawless perfection.

She would also subconsciously pop one of her heels in and out of her expensive shoe thus enabling a glance at her high arched and sexy large foot to the attentive observer. According to the impressive size of her feet, this ambitious female was also quite tall. Ethan estimated that she would be around 6´4´´ feet tall and dwarfed him therefore by quite a margin. If you added in her high-heeled footwear than this was even heightened by a few inches. But the member of the Fire Dojo was already accustomed to be smaller than all the vile villainesses that he had to face off against. His motto became: “The bigger they are, the harder they fall.”
Woman in red dress: “Hey, you there. Yes, I mean you, young man. What are you gawking at? Come here immediately to my side and state your business. I have no time to waste.” He cursed under his breath that she noticed him while he was salivating over her body because of her gorgeous appearance and prayed silently to his ancestor spirits that she didn´t saw him doing so as he did and trudged over to her with his head hung low.
Woman in red dress: “Are you shy or what? Why don´t you look me in the eye like a normal human being? I know that I can be quite intimidating sometimes but there is no reason to be afraid of me”, she said in an amused tone of voice. Damn, he realized that his eyes were still fixated on her sexy feet with these long toenails hosed in toeless tan stockings while he walked over to her. He couldn´t allow his foot fetish that was awakened in him by his former female foes to lead him astray and ultimately to another series of countless humblings and ridicule by his future nemesis. No, the proud warrior of the esteemed Fire Dojo would never allow himself to sink to such lows ever again and lay at the feet of his seductive and manipulative adversaries. As he stood next to the woman in the red dress, he raised his head to meet her eyes, straightened his shoulders, puffed out his chest and told her with a surge of new found courage and conviction the following:

Ethan: “I am Ethan, proud member of the famous Fire Dojo. My business here is to rescue my friends from the evil clutches of you and your associates. So hand over to me the key to the next floor or there will be violence. If you don´t believe me just ask the fiendish witches on the floors beneath you. I have beaten them all fair and square in single combat.” After Ethan delivered his speech, he was quite surprised at his bravado. He didn´t want to threaten the pretty woman and behave in such a hostile manner even if she was his enemy. But the plethora of shameful defeats at the hands or in the most cases feet of his previous opponents had taken quite a toll on his sanity as it seemed. He sometimes felt like a cruelly beaten dog and such creatures never turned out to show proper social behaviour but could only cope with stressful situations by being overly aggressive.
Woman in red dress: “There is no need to be rude in such a way, proud warrior. In fact, you won´t need to combat any lady on this floor. I will hand over the key to you for the next floor even without a fight.” Ethan couldn´t believe what he just heard. Receiving the key from her without any sort of trial? She was surely trying to mess with him in some way or another. He also got now for the first time a good look at her face. Thanks to his foot fetish addiction, he didn´t pay too much attention to her upper body parts at all. She had enrapturing hazel eyes, long eyelashes, wore make-up, some sort of glitter and her full lips were painted with a lipstick in a dark red colour. She was in no way a conservative dresser as her red sparkling dress revealed her “assets” in an alluring way. Her bosom was quite impressive and neatly channeled the male view dircetly into her cleavage. It didn´t helped the situation at all that Ethan´s eye level was directly opposite her full breasts...
Woman in red dress: “Erm, I don´t want to spoil all the fun for you but my eyes are up here. So what do think of my proposal? Did you actually pay any attention at all to what I just said? Listen, I am not here to please your carnal desires. Answer me or get lost. I have a wrestling company to run after all.” Oh, this wasn´t going so smooth as Ethan anticipated that it would. But what had actually been simple while adventuring in the Tower of Trample? Nothing at all to be honest. Now he must act swiftly and try to salvage the situation.

Ethan: “Uhm, I just got distracted by a faint memory of mine. And I endorse your proposal but I am skeptical that you hand over to me the key as you promised without me having to combat anybody here.”
Woman in red dress: “A faint memory? You literally tried to jump into my cleavage. If I had a mirror here right now you could have had a look at your slack jawed face. By the way, wait a minute”, she said and turned to the ring post next to her with the intention to rummage in a small bag that was placed in the corresponding ring corner. She turned to Ethan again and held a handkerchief in her manicured hands. Like her toenails, her fingernails were long and lacquered in a black colour. To Ethan´s astinoshment, she proceeded to wipe the rim of his mouth with the kleenex.
Woman in red dress: “See, that is your own spit right here”, she said and was simultaneously gesturing at the handkerchief. You were practically drooling all over me. Don´t panic Ethan, I am not angry at you. I am well aware, that this is just the effect I have on men of all ages. They just
can´t help themselves in my presence. But what I can´t stand are people lying at me. And you Ethan might be an accomplished martial artist but a very poor liar. Be honest with me in the future and we will get along just fine. So do you promise to me that you will be a good boy in the future to me?”, she elaborated with a smirk and playfully tussled his hair. Ethan´s body was frozen still because of the shocking revelation that she noticed his arousal. His face turned crimson red with shame. He tried to prevent desperately from being maneuvered in a defensive position from the very first second he moved into the huge gym room but failed again miserably. The raven haired woman had control of their encounter and guilt shamed him into being a sick pervert from the beginning of their short verbal exchange. She even mocked him with the phrase “good boy” but his mind was frozen by shame and guilt to come up with a suitable rebuttal to salvage his pride in some way.

Woman in red dress: “And now back to my proposal to handling this “key for next level” business affair without any kind of violence. No one has to be hurt and everybody profits in this way. I am a shrewd business woman after all. You haven´t declined my offer from the get go but are unsure to trust me. That´s fair by the way because you still don´t know me, yet. Why is this case? Just because I haven´t introduced myself properly to you. I must admit that I was taken aback a bit by your rather fierce demand to hand over your precious key at the beginning of our acquaintance. I am Charming Cherry, CEO and proud owner of AWL. The acronym stands for Amazonian Wrestling League. Currently we have a lot of talented women on the roster. All of them are clever, beautiful, tall, buff and tough. Or in a nutshell: Everything it takes to become a Superstar here. But the first moment I layed eyes on you, I got the impression that there was a feeling of a missed opportunity in my past endeavours with the company. You know, I never fancied the introduction of male wrestlers in AWL before but I think you have all what it takes to become a rising star in my wrestling company. So here is the deal: You participate in the next pay per view event. If you win and you will win because all the fights are predetermined then you get your key which you seem to obsess all the time about. But I can make you a better offer right away. Listen to this one: Stay with my company and we become filthy rich together. I am sure your good friends won´t be jealous when you become a millionaire because of me. So what is your response to that?”

Ethan: “I am to participate in fixed fight? And win by default from the get go without any effort at all? I have to be honest here with you. It is against my ethos as a fighter to condone such manipulated fights and I don´t have much respect for this fake wrestling sport. But when it is necessary to free my friends from the dank dungeon that they are imprisoned within I will accept your proposal. But to even think that I would ever contemplate to stay with you and your criminal associates then you could never be more wrong. Therefore I respectfully decline your second offer.”
Charming Cherry: “All right, that´s fair. Then we have a deal. You stay for one fight, win, get the key and still have the opportunity to rescue your “valuable” friends. But my second offer still stands, if you want to reconsider to earn large amounts of money with me. Don´t forget that. Lets shake hands to close our deal.” Both shook hands and Ethan was surprised at her strong grip. They shook hands together for an uncomfortable long time and when Ethan looked up at her she responded to his puzzled gaze with a predatory smile. Had he made a mistake in taking up her offer? Would it have been wiser to just pummel her into submission and to take the key by force? But now it was too late. He has given her word and he was honour bound to it as a proud warrior of the Fire Dojo.

Wrestling Business
At last Charming Cherry released the grip with satisfaction and turned back to the action in the ring while Ethan was standing beside her.
Charming Cherry: “The pay per view will unfold like this: As we are on a tight time schedule we won´t have time to practice and develop your wrestling and promo skills. You will be thrown in cold water so to speak. But because of your background as an accomplished martial artist of the esteemed Fire Dojo, I am sure you will have no difficulties at all to cope with the challenges that lie ahead of you. You will be on air on the first minute of your new career and introduced to the AWL Universe via an interview. At this time you will also wear a suitable costume to present a wrestling persona that your future fans will come to love and adore. I also have something in mind that will suit your character just fine. So don´t worry about having to act in order to sell the audience the idea of your alter ego. It will just flow naturally from the inner core of your being. And thinking about all the T-shirts I am going to sell with your face on it makes me giddy with joy. Also you don´t want to neglect the action figure market. Every snotnosed kid will want to have a tough little guy like you on the shelf. It will be fabulous.” Ethan moved his gaze from the action in the ring to look up to his new boss. He could actually see green dollar signs spinning in her eyes while she explained to him his participation in the next event and a noise of a cash register suddenly emanated from somewhere as she mentioned all the different items that she would force down the throat of her AWL Universe.
Charming Cherry: “ After your introduction you will go to the “Event Wheel” to determine what kind of wrestling match you are going to have on the show. After this you will turn the “Amazon Wheel” to determine your female opponent. Last but not least you will test your luck with the “Stipulation Wheel” to determine what kind of wrestling match you will have. But don´t worry about that too much. As I have already explained to you, you will win by default as all wrestling matches are predetermined. You win, get the key to save your friends while I reap the rewards from the AWL pay per view “Turn THE WHEEL MAKE THE DEAL”. Everybody profits and no one gets hurt.”

Domination
Ethan: “Yes, this sounds good and reasonable to me. As I said earlier...” But Ethan´s response was cut short by Charming Cherry´s right hand which was grasping and kneading his butt in a lasciviously fashion as she positioned herself behind him. He was again too shocked to respond properly as he was earlier when he was confronted by his improper behaviour directed at her inviting bosom. Sensing no amount of resistance on his part, she pressed home the advantage and herself against his back and now he was trapped between the wrestling ring´s hard apron and her enticing body. He could smell her seductive perfume and her act of molesting him in a sexual manner was not only restricted to his butt. She became more confident by his lack of defiance and her hand began to freely roam to other parts of his body, circumventing his Fire Dojo uniform and finally making direct skin contact. His mind became foggy with pleasure. Ethan rubbed as a result of her sensous onslaught his body subconsciously against hers. She leaned close to his head to whisper the following words into his ear:
Charming Cherry: “I knew from the beginning that you were a little submissive bitch that begged to be dominated by a true amazon like me. What gave me this kind of information you might wonder? Well, you were not ONLY salivating because of my wonderful breasts but right from the start you were practically mesmerized by the sheer beauty of my feet. Did you really thought that I haven´t noticed your abberrant behaviour from the moment you stepped foot into my domain?” Ethan was breathing heavily right now because Charming Cherry´s hand invaded his most private parts of his body and he knew that he could do nothing at all to repel her assault. Her other hand also started to join in the fun by kneading his left butt cheek. Ethan realized that he was outmatched and that there was no other outcome than to succumb to her feminine wiles.

Ethan: “I.. hmm..don´t..hmm..know..hmm..what....”
Charming Cherry: “Don´t give me that crap, Ethan. I told you before what I think of liars. I hate them passionately. So give me now an honest reply to my following questions. And remember where my right hand is now in this very moment, boy. Trust me, you DON´T want to have an accident there. Pay attention, here come my questions:
“Do you like my feet so much that you couldn´t take your eyes off them for just a second? Do you want to them so much that you want to fall to your knees in front of me to worship them? Do you like large, soft and stinky feet? Do you like wrinkly soles? Do you like it when I pop them in and out of my sexy pumps? Do my long painted toenails sticking naughtily out of my toeless tan stockings just drive you absolutely crazy with desire? Answer me, you little runt.” She intensified her right handed activity during Ethan´s questioning and now even coupled pain with pleasure. The CEO grabbed his left leg to put his foot on the first step on the steel steps leading to the ring. After that she pinned his left foot to the step by stepping on it with her stainless steel heel thus exposing her left stockinged long leg because of her dress´ slit. Ethan´s brain was completely filled with lust at this moment. He looked down at her exposed left leg and marvelled at the sheer beauty of it. His gaze drifted slowly down her leg to her gorgeous foot which was applying sporadic painful pressure with the help of her heeled footwear. Her longnailed toes were wiggling all the while as if they were taunting him.

Ethan: ´´Hmm.. Yes..hmm..to..hmm..all..your..questions.”
Charming Cherry: “I knew that you were going to be my bitch but I did not expect to conquer you that easily and swiftly. You men are all alike. As a woman you just have to press the right button and you become putty in our hands. In your case your foot fetish proved to be absolutely crippling in our little power exchange. And lets not forget my enormous boobs. It´s a pity that you can´t bury your face in them right now as you obviously wished when you started drooling by looking at my cleavage. Naughty, naughty boy. But I hazard a guess you can feel them through the fabric of your precious Fire Dojo uniform right now. They are simply amazingly soft and every male would die to get the opportunity to suck on my nipples. Tell me, my soon to be slave, would you like to suck on my nipples?”, she asked coyly. Ethan couldn´t believe that he found himself in such an awkward position again. He vowed to his ancestor spirits before stepping into Charming Cherry´s gym to never let this happen to him again but it was no use. He had to grudgingly agree to all the points she was making. The proud fighter was brought low again by this new sneaky villainess and there was nothing he could do to save himself. She had him by the balls after all literally and figuratively speaking. What made it worse was her mocking tone as she revelled in her victory and in his utter embarrasment and humiliation.

Ethan: “Yes..hmm..I..hmm..would..hmm..love..hmm..to..hmm. .suck..hmm..your..nipples.”
Charming Cherry: “Of course, you would, slut. But you won´t get them now. You have to prove your worth first to me by going out there in the squared circle in front of your future fans and rock the house. You are going to earn me lots of money, proud fighter. Thinking about your current situation, you are not much of a fighter after all. Just be glad that your future fight is staged because if it was not you would stand the same chance against my amazons like a snowball in hell. Would you agree with my assessment of your rather mediocre skills?” Her disrespect aimed at him grew worse but he was strangely turned on by her trash talk. But he surmised it for now that it was not because he liked to be treated badly but that her seduction totally made him horny and docile.

Ethan: “You..hmm..are..hmm..right..hmm..with..hmm..your.h mm..assessment.”
Charming Cherry: ”Goooooood boy. We also have to address another thing. From now on you will address me as Mistress Charming Cherry. Are you bright enough to remember that kind of information, boy? Because if you can´t you will awaken in a world full of hurt. Always remember that one of my hands is in your trousers. It can give you pleasure as of now but this state has not to last forever. Think along the lines of the exact opposite of sensations. Do you understand, bitch?”
Ethan: “Yes..hmm..I..hmm..understand.” She immediately squeezed with her right hand and that action brought tears to Ethan´s eyes as he was plunged into a sea of pain. He was already at the brink of crying by her accumulated insults but now he was truly broken.
Charming Cherry: “It is really unfortunate to act stupid at this point. Do you still dare to defy me?”
Ethan expressed his sorrow at this point by forgetting her proper title of Mistress and promised her to be a good boy and follow all of her wishes. After all their deal was to benefit both of them. Or so he thought.

Public Humiliation
Charming Cherry released her hold on Ethan and went again to the small bag at the opposite ring corner to fetch a handkerchief for our hapless hero. Ethan was meanwhile leaning against the ring apron, exhausted and still horny by the effects of her seduction. She turned him around carefully and removed lovingly his tears with the kleenex.
Charming Cherry: “My goddess, you are really a mess right now. Was your Mistress a little too rough to you for our first time? You have to toughen up a bit, if you want to become one of my Superstars. But don´t worry boy, my girls will teach you lessons you won´t forget”, she said with a wicked smile.
Charming Cherry: “Natasha, Dasha, would you please stop your training and join us here at ring side. I want to introduce you to a new member of our wrestling league. And you Sebastian, clean up yourself and get in your referee uniform.” Sebastian nodded meekly and did as we was ordered to do. He was pretty bruised by now and limped from the ring while being chastised by the the two blondes of being a sensitive pussy because he couldn´t take “a few minor bumps” without whining. After that both female wrestlers went outside the ring to greet Ethan.

He found out that both of them were even taller than his new boss and after they briefly exchanged a few words while socialising it turned out that both of the girls had Russian roots.
Charming Cherry: “Okay, that´s enough. I don´t want you Ethan to distract my top talent by running your motor mouth with no stop. These gals can´t afford to waste time just because you are curious about their origins.” So here she was berating him again for his shortcomings but she told the two wrestlers to come over here and have a conversation with him in the first first place. If someone was to blame than her and not him. But at this moment he was simply to worn out to bicker with the CEO of AWL.
Charming Cherry:”As a matter of fact, I can´t entertain you anymore either, Ethan. I have some important matters to deal with before the show begins. So just say goodbye for now to your female boss like ONLY a good boy does”, and with that she looked with a cruel smile at Ethan as she placed her left foot on the second steel step of the ring entrance. It became apparent to Ethan that she intended to publicly embarrass him in front of both of his future colleagues by exploiting his foot fetish. If he bend to Charming Cherry´s will now, they would never respect him. He also acknowledged that she timed her demand at the exact right time because he was still mentally winded of the ordeal she put him through. Ethan was ashamed at his own weakness but couldn´t refuse her demand because her longnailed sexy feet had enthralled him the very moment he was lucky enough to notice them. As if in trance, the fighter of the Fire Dojo knelt beside his boss´ left foot in a submissive manner and started to kiss her arch tentatively.
Charming Cherry:”WTF?! You comply without a struggle? Boy, you truly have no spine at all”, she contemptuously spat out as Ethan groveled in front of her.

As he did so his nostrils were inhaled an odour of vinegar and leather which was mixed with a hint of cheese and flavoured with her feminine scent. In short, it was a divine aroma for Ethan and he quickly succumbed to Charming Cherry´s addictive foot fragrance. He stopped to sniff carefully and went to breathe in greedily her sweet stink with very loud intakes of his breath. The hero of the Fire Dojo became aroused after the very first whiff of her pretty stinkers and now there was no going back as he was snorting her foot funk like a man possessed. Both blondes snickered loudly at the complete degradation of the male and even Charming Cherry couldn´t stop from joining in the laughter at the expense of the once proud Ethan as the threesome noticed the immense bulge in the male´s trousers. Tears flowed now freely from his eyes as their ridicule equaled burning barbs being fired at his shattered ego. But he was simply too horny to stop kissing her soft sexy feet and inhaling his mistress´ scent. No she was not a mere mistress. Her foot aroma drove him wild with desire as only a goddess was capable of.
Charming Cherry: “Foot Bitch, I allow you now to remove my shoe and bury your nose into the sole of my foot. You can kiss and lick my sole as much as you like but don´t forget to suck on my toes too. They taste better than candy. And everbody knows that little horny boys like nothing better than sweet stinky candy”, at the candy remark both blondes completely lost it and held their stomachs for laughing out loud.
Charming Cherry: “Though first we have to relocate the action of your univocal submission to me to my throne. It is standing right there at the other side of the ring on the dais. I won´t balance myself on one foot just so that you can enjoy in your surrender to my gorgeous feet.” And so all of them walked to the throne but Ethan. His new goddess expected of him to crawl on all his fours to the throne. With that his dignity couldn´t be even be found now with a micrsocope, if somebody took the effort to look for it. At last they reached their destination and Ethan intended to remove the shoe of the divine entity that went by the name of Carming Cherry, though his new boss deemed it necessary to give him some vital information first:

Charming Cherry: “Be careful, my dear. This shoe is more valuable than your worthless life and lets say that the burial of your nose into my gorgeous stinky sole could have some amusing side effects. HI!HI!” Ethan carefully removed her shoe while shaking visibly with lust. This spectacle had an unending amusing effect on the two Russian blondes and Charming Cherry looked down haughtily at her newly acquired subject while trying to look at the same moment more serious but failing miserably at it because it was just too good to laugh at Ethan´s discomfort:
Charming Cherry: “Foot Slut, I want you to look me in the eyes while you bury your nose in my sole. Why? I want to witness the shame in your sad eyes. And try to cry a little less. My soles are sweaty enough and don´t need any more of your fluids.”, and with that she emitted a highly pitched mocking laughter which coupled with her enrapturing sole stink was responsible for Ethan to go suddenly and violently over the edge. In other words: He completely soiled his pants. That resulted in even more mockery by the women but Ethan didn´t care at this point. Without taking notice of his messed up pants he proceeded to noisily suck the toes of his Goddess as his sense of self esteem has evaporated completely. After another few minutes of feverishly licking her sole his boss put an end to his worship.
Charming Cherry: “That´s enough for now, Ethan. Be a good boy and fetch me a bucket of water, soap and a towel from the bathroom. You will have to clean my foot after you have spent a dozen minutes worshipping them like crazy. Normally I would order my foot bitch to worship both of my feet but I guess my foot stink is too much for you right now. You might suffer a heart attack and we
can´t have that as you are supposed to participate in today´s show. You will first have to get used to my potent sweet stink and maybe in the future you can enjoy both of my gorgeous stinkers at the same time. So now fetch the items that I ordered to bring to me. And don´t forget to move on all fours, Ethan. It is such lovely sight when you do so.” Ethan did as he was told with no objection at all and avoided the from laughter tear streaked faces of the two Russian ladies. He was just too embarrased to face them right now and he hoped that he would have to wrestle any other amazon on the AWL roster that didn´t witness his complete humiliation in person. After Ethan removed her left stocking, he cleaned with utter love and affection the corresponding foot. When he was finished with the assigned task, Charming Cherry grabbed his chin in one hand stared right into his eyes while saying the following:

Charming Cherry: “Never forget the lesson I have taught you right now, boy. You are and always will be beneath me as you kneel right now in front of my throne. I am your mistress and you are nothing but my obedient slave. Heed my orders and I will reward you with what you desire the most in the world: The permission to abase yourself in front of me for the rest of your pathetic life. You will be in heaven, able to revel and lose yourself in your total submission to your new mistress. Say something, if you understood the kind of privilige that I granted you right now, bitch.
Ethan: “I am nothing but your total obedient slave. I will carry out your orders with unflinching loyalty. I am so proud and happy to be allowed to spend time in your divine presence because you are much more than a mistress to me. You are a true goddess that needs to be worshipped by lowly males like me. I love to serve you, Goddess Charming Cherry.” That speech silenced the two blondes immediately because it came right from Ethan´s soul and Charming Cherry didn´t detect any amount of trickery on Ethan´s part because there was simply none. He just said what was on his mind.
Charming Cherry: “I am deeply impressed by your speech. To be honest I never expected anything like it at all. And to address me as Goddess Charming Cherry was very cute of you. I like it and I allow you to call me Goddess in the future. Look Ethan, if you have any kind of worries or problems, come to speak to me and we will deal with it”, and with that she lovingly caressed his cheek.
Charming Cherry: “Okay, clean yourself up and see Laila, Ethan. She will give you your wrestling costume and information about your interview. She will also be your interviewer by the way. And what are you two waiting for? I can see that you had your fun at poor Ethan´s expense. So don´t waste time and get in your assigned costumes as well. We have a show to run after all.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sable Bomb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-19, 00:42
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Tower of Trample (ToT) - Amazon Wrestling League - Fan Fiction

Thread approved
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-Jan-19, 01:01
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

I think based in it:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-21, 23:37
Last Achievements

Chapter 2 & 3 coming up. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ToT Part 2_Sable_Bomb.pdf (121.7 KB, 188 views)
File Type: pdf ToT Part 3_Sable_Bomb.pdf (129.0 KB, 117 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Sable Bomb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-22, 19:42
Last Achievements

Hello guys,

If you want this story to continue please notify me about it. You can post here in this thread or contact me in private. Either way suits me fine. Should enough people express their wish for sequels then I will consider writing them.

Have a nice day
Sable Bomb
Old 14-Apr-22, 20:53
Last Achievements

So far nobody contacted me with the intention to ask for a continuation of this story. If you really want to read new content in the future then staying a lurker won´t do you any good.
Old 05-Sep-22, 11:36
Last Achievements

What´s up, guys?
Old 04-Jan-23, 20:26
Last Achievements

To whom it may concern:

I have written another Femdom story. It´s almost completed (6808 words so far) and needs just a couple more pages to describe the climax, flesh things out a bit, correct mistakes/repetitions and possibly a few additional aspects as a conclusion. This means it can be posted in less than a week. The plan was to release my written work around Christmas but the flu hit me pretty hard in December making my life quite miserable. Anyway here are the tags of the new story which are momentarily present but additional tags may still enter the final product:

Amazons​
Ballbust​
Face Sitting​
Femdom​
Mortal Kombat​
Public Humiliation​

The final title of the story has not yet been determined although up to this day the "working" title is Enter the Dragon.
Old 21-Jan-23, 23:53
Last Achievements

Succession to the Throne

This new story has been uploaded today.
Old 24-Apr-23, 14:50
Last Achievements

Bump.

Tags
amazons, corporal punishment, femdom, foot worship, pegging, pro wrestling, queening