Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Aug-22, 09:06
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Most innovative OR recent wrestling companies?

Hi guys,

I've been a long time member of this forum and a fan of the wrestling fetishsince I was 6 (no kidding!).

I feel like I need some "fresh air" and need something new.
I know there are dozens of wrestling video on clips4sale but this is just impossible to check them all (it would take ages).

As such, would you have any input of any very cool, fresh, innovative or recent mixed or female wrestling videos in the past 2 years?

I'm a big fan of FightPulse, FightingDolls, MixedWrestlingZone, ALphacatz and alike.

I love it when wrestling is:
- is competitive
- includes facesitting, SGP.
- judo or freestyle pins and throws

I'm open to amateur production, naked wrestling, couple wrestling, whatever, as long as there is some tension in the wrestling. Something special.

Thanks
Old 13-May-23, 09:19
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most innovative OR recent wrestling companies?

I really understand your request ! I have had this fetish for a long time aswell and I always love when wrestling offers some special tension and the chemistry and sensual tension between the fighters is palpable. I love nude mw and couple mw but they are really underrepresented unfortunately ! But have you ever checked out Italian Female Wrestling, they also have alot of mixed geniunely competitive videos with experienced guys and girls and to your delight they always start standing and mix grappling with wrestling