Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Goddess Tessa vs Frank (size comparison & onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-227.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Gloria vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-228.

Old 07-Aug-22, 02:40
Points: 892, Level: 11 Points: 892, Level: 11 Points: 892, Level: 11
Activity: 49.1% Activity: 49.1% Activity: 49.1%

Default Re: Do you think women lose attraction if they beat you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A skinny rockstar is an alpha. He might not be a physically imposing guy, but rock stars are generally very confident, follow their own path and never put women on a pedestal. Women go crazy for guys like that.
If you say so, but my friend, who got all kinds of women wasn't an Alpha and he got women like crazy, I assume, because he was cute. Honestly, I don't know how he did it.

And rock-stars may be alphas, but not all rock-star types are. Some are just losers, but they have something that some women are attracted too. Have you never heard of being attracted to hopeless cases.

All I've ever tried to say is that there are exceptions, and I've SEEN exceptions to your argument. I even said that what you said is generally true, but only on average, not universally true. I'm surprised you're continuing to disagree with me.

What's more, YOU'VE CHANGED THE QUESTION.

A women might marry a man for his money or his fame. A skinny artist, a rich older man and if you're calling those types of men alpha males that's fine, but that was never the question at hand. The question was, would a woman lose respect and interest with a man they could beat in a wrestling match. I've known fit women who've dated skinny guys cause that was their "type". It's not all that uncommon.

I think a man needs some qualities that the woman likes, whether success or money or kindness or some qualities that the woman likes. Who'd win in a fight probably isn't the top criteria, though many women don't want to date men who they can beat up, some women don't care.

There have been guys who've posted here who've had wrestling contests with their wives and with training, the wife might start winning, but in none of their stories, this was an issue for the woman. In one of the stories, it was an issue for the man and he began to enjoy it less when she started wining more.

Last edited by FormerWrestler; 07-Aug-22 at 08:56.