Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jun-22, 18:33
Points: 3,698, Level: 25 Points: 3,698, Level: 25 Points: 3,698, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Women Killing Men During Sex

And just maybe the new boss has actually been hired by her secret service employer to eliminate her as they suspect she is losing her touch. It becomes a very interesting match as they both sort through their thoughts of each other and during sex one of them decides to kill the other - with love of course!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headbutter5 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-22, 15:41
Points: 2,212, Level: 19 Points: 2,212, Level: 19 Points: 2,212, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by headbutter5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And just maybe the new boss has actually been hired by her secret service employer to eliminate her as they suspect she is losing her touch. It becomes a very interesting match as they both sort through their thoughts of each other and during sex one of them decides to kill the other - with love of course!
I'm going to agree to this, but with a twist...

Her secret service employer is fine with her, but a mole within the secret service wants her out... and will leak details of her to the CEO... so the CEO can stop the secret service from ruining his future operations, as well as take the secret service out...

And, of course, there will be a plot twist in the end... (well, I can't tell how this is going to end now, can I )

But thanks for inspiring me with the ending. I've already done the first few chapters as a draft... and I am also seriously considering turning this into a franchise of novels, as well as a movie script, of sorts... there are numerous possibilities here...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tawney5 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-22, 16:31
Last Achievements

Ok, Chapter 1. Let me know what you think...Called, 'Prissys Wild Adventures'

She got him. He couldn't breath and was handcuffed. Prissy had to be quick. One sudden movement, and it would all be over. He was gagged, and muffled groans could be heard, but they were whimpers at best.

She had to be safe. The bag was over his head, but it wasn't quite time.

Not yet.

Damn, she thought. She had to this again. Never mind. One more orgasm wasn't going to hurt her. This had gone on for far too long. 2 hours and counting. But still, it's the job.

So again, for the 5th time that night, she started heaving. Straining. Grinding more and more before becoming more bouncier. There was a method to the madness, or so she thought. She was loving every minute of it.

Up and down she went, a glistening body of utter perfection. She could feel him cumming for the second time that night, but she clenched her muscles again to stall his orgasm. Not on her life was she going to let him cum. So she clenched, and clenched hard, making sure that he was still alive.

He was. Just.

The bag was tight, but not tight enough. 'Fine'. She thought to herself, 'I'll go to plan B'.

Up and down again, riding him like her life depended on it. Minute by minute, beads of sweat started to fly off. Her hair was a mess, and she had to hold onto his hairy chest for dear life. A bucking bronco would have been proud of this sight.

But she was loving it. Again, clenching her muscles tight. Making damn sure he was close, but not too close.

She had to be careful. The bed was making a racket, and she didn't want to disturb the neighbours. That wasn't what she was being paid for. Plus, she loved her job and didn't want to leave now.

Out came the taser, and Prissy let fly. It went straight to the chest. A groan, a few spasms, and it was all over.

Thank goodness.

She managed to get her orgasm at the last second, but it wasn't a good one. 'Still, 3 good ones wasn't too bad' she thought. Granted, she wasn't been paid to have the orgasms, but to eliminate the target. So, perks of the job.

She got herself up from the bed, the overhead fan making a low hum sound and providing very little comfort. She checked the bed. It hadn't broken, good.

She went to her clothes, and dressed herself. The window was open and a cool breeze had set in on the outskirts of Rio. It was already pass 10, and the black, dusty sky was already lit with various lights and sounds of the bustling city.

But she had to be careful. She had done this job many times, and each time there was a thrill, but with the thrill was the danger of being caught. But she was good. Very good. And she knew it.

Luckily, her clothes soaked up the sweat, but it still wasn't comfortable. There was just one thing left to do. It wasn't the body, but the bodies in the small bathroom nearby.

She opened the door. A small child and a terrified mother were handcuffed to a chair. Prissy untied them.

'You can go now. He won't bother you anymore'. Prissy smiled warmly and with sincerity. She was sincere. She hated the trash that the Rio underground had become. The mother cautiously smiled back and simply whispered, 'Thank you'.

The Rio underground was originally for dodgy clubs and hookers years ago, but still provided some fun and escape. Now, Murder and Fraud ran rampant. She had been approached a couple of years ago by the secret service, due to that stupid tape that was leaked.

She had almost killed her asshole of an ex, and had it not been for the knocking of the cleaner, he would have been dead. She hadn't meant to kill him, but for some reason, an alpha male completely under her spell charged her batteries.

She enjoyed getting off on the trash she despised, and knew she was also helping the community. So, win win. Plus, for some reason, she actually liked the sex.

Who knew...

Prissy guided the strangely calm mother and the son to the landing outside the bar, and wished them on her way. There, they would be left in peace from the local criminals. She had to be quick, for she knew that in 5 minutes, the bedroom would be swamped with the Police.

So she had to hurry, and hurry fast. Her agent was outside, waiting, and she had to discreetly navigate through the busy bar to the back entrance of the kitchen. As basic as it sounded, it always seemed to work.

But there was something else on Prissys mind... one that involved her girlfriend, Caz. For Prissy had a horrible suspicion...

Hope you guys like it...

Last edited by tawney5; 17-Jun-22 at 20:42.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tawney5 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-22, 21:55
Points: 3,698, Level: 25 Points: 3,698, Level: 25 Points: 3,698, Level: 25
Last Achievements

"Prissy" brings to mind a female of old maid tastes.. perhaps a more powerful name would be in line with her work. Lots of detail here in the first part, although some is missing: is the guy tied to the bed?, being handcuffed simply means he could use his legs to knock her off him. How did he die from a taser - those aren't generally fatal, did she do better with the bag afterward and that's what took him out? She doesn't have any dialog with the vic, so what is he thinking? At the end is he accepting of the final blow? Was he muscular and she had problems in subduing him, or was he a willing partner and then duped? Loved the twist of the woman in the "waiting room" to have "P" take out her Husband? Lover? Crime boss? Loved this: "She hadn't meant to kill him, but for some reason, an alpha male completely under her spell charged her batteries." Would like to see expansion / more of this flavor in her future endeavors
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headbutter5 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-22, 16:20
Points: 2,631, Level: 21 Points: 2,631, Level: 21 Points: 2,631, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Man, 35, dies from ‘extreme orgasm’ after passing out as he romped with sex worker

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Quote:
He died shortly after doing the deed - and a postmortem has officially determined the cause of death as an excessive orgasm.

A postmortem report listed the cause of death as being due to “excessive orgasm which caused blood vessels in the brain to rupture.”

Cops confirmed that the woman would not be held liable for Mr Majawa's death.

Wow, if true, it's amazing. Isn't it interesting it's not surprising it's the man who dies? Women defintely made of stronger stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MeTTW For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-22, 19:21
Points: 3,488, Level: 24 Points: 3,488, Level: 24 Points: 3,488, Level: 24
Last Achievements

"https://www.deviantart.com/totallyinvisible": This DeviantArt profile seems to be posting a lot on this subject.

Last edited by HughJass; 02-Aug-22 at 19:24. Reason: Long text came out.
Old 09-Aug-22, 15:54
Points: 1,315, Level: 14 Points: 1,315, Level: 14 Points: 1,315, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by menlosing [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm sure it's been talked about in this thread before but what's people's preference for the final orgasm?

I can't decide what I enjoy the idea of more, ejaculation at the moment or right before death or him never getting to finish. The most final denial.
No orgasm for the male. But three for the girl. First one while he licks her. Second one while she is riding him and stabs him to death. After that she asks him: “Was it fun for you, too?” while laughing at him. She checks her clit and recognised no male cum. “Obviously not”, laughing even louder.
And third one after putting his blood on her feet in sexy sandals and his ripped abs and riding them with her clit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandallover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-22, 12:32
Last Achievements

I'm finishing chapter 2 (sorry, it's taken so long...)

In the meantime, here's an excellent [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]... but can anyone ID it (I would love to find the source...)

Thanks

P.S. that sub-reddit is an absolute goldmine...

Last edited by tawney5; 06-Oct-22 at 12:33. Reason: spelling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tawney5 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-22, 14:05
Last Achievements

Ok, sorry for the delay... here's chapter 2

-

Outside, a big flash crossed the sky. The weather promised trouble. Soon, Rio would be swamped with a downpour that had the potential to cause a flash flood, that would most likely last the morning.

But that wasn't what concerned Caz...

Now it was the latest antics of Prissy in that hotel room. Already in her 20's, Caz understood the importance of Prissys job.
She also was aware that if Prissy wasn't careful, the mob would get her, sooner rather than later. Prissy was good, but she wasn't that good. It was only a matter of time.

But that wasn't what Caz was fretting about either.

As the bi-sexual stirred her coffee, she could hear the ramblings from upstairs. She knew Prissy would be late to her runway event that was due later this morning. Sure, a storm was coming, but if Prissy and her agent were quick, she would be finished with the prep before the rains came.

But something else was on Cazs mind.

Being slightly shorter than Prissy, Caz took it upon herself to help Prissy with her job. It was her duty to provide critical, constructive feedback, and Caz was pretty sure that Prissy needed her now more than ever.

And as she was studying the footage of last nights action, she couldn't help but see a familiar face.

She had recognised him before. Or did she?

She wasn't sure if he was part of the mob, or something else entirely. He reminded her of someone. As Prissy got to work on the bed, Caz watched as the bystander did nothing, but record.

Prissy clumsly walked into the small kitchen, buttoning her shirt up, totally oblivious to the situation...

'Who is he?' Caz demanded.

'Who?' Prissy hurriedly asked. She knew she would be late, and couldn't afford a long chat.

'The guy'

'Oh, some asshole druggie. I freed a family. Always doing the right thing, me.' Prissy chirped.

'No, not him, the guy outside the balcony. He was recoding you.'

Prissy stopped.

This was new. She had done this job long enough to know the basics of elimination: Don't get caught. She knew her target was gone, but that didn't mean to say he was the only guy around.

'What you're on about?' A slight look of concern crept onto Prissys face.

Caz swung her lpad around. 'Take a look. I've seen him before, I'm sure of it. He doesn't do anything, but I'm sure he means trouble'.

Prissy quickly studied the footage, whilst hastingly slipping into her trainers.

Caz carried on, 'You've got to be careful, I think they're onto you!'

Prissy half-laughed, 'I doubt it'. She grabbed a protein bar, 'That's your imagination. But I'll do a number, if it puts your mind at rest.'

Caz sighed.

She and Prissy had been together for a year. She had almost been caught for manslaughter herself, had Prissy not intervened.

They had bumped into each other on that fateful night, a year ago, when Caz was with a dude. Caz had indirectly helped Prissy out that night, and was allowed to walk away.

Being brought up from the criminal underground herself, she was trying to create a new life. Bad girl gone good, so to speak. And the cops were none the wiser.

Plus, Caz had fallen for Prissy when she discovered Prissys love for the job.

She prided herself with helping Prissy navigate her way through the underground. And she got to live in Rio, one of her favourite cities. She loved the specially made tasers and gadgets.

'I did love how you hand-cuffed him to the posts, and used the ol, 'Ballgag-Taser' combo. Pretty neat. Have you thought about using the hair-comb?'

'Too obvious' Prissy replied. She sat down, 'Caz, I've got to ask you something, and I want you to be honest with me.'

'Ok' Caz looked concerned.

'Do you think you're being followed when you're out? Before I drugged him, he confessed to knowing you. If he knows you, somebody else knows you. Your life could be in danger.'

'I dunno. But I'll be on the lookout.'

'These guys are good. Your martial arts means nothing against these assholes. They're getting ruthless by the second.'

Caz retorted, 'Piss-off, I can look after myself'. Her rebellious side was coming out again.

Prissy carried on, 'I'm not saying you can't, just be careful. I've already lost a loved one to these guys. I don't want to lose you.' Prissy kissed her on the forehead.

Caz looked at the time. 'Shit, you're going to be late.'

'What?' Prissy turned around and glanced at the clock. 'Crap'.

She hurriedly put her coat on, gulped some of Cazs milk, and darted outside.

As the door slammed, Caz looked at the footage again. She tried to zoom into the bystander, but the zoom wasn't powerful enough.

But caz was sure that she recognised him. She tried to think about her past dealings with the underground. She could've sworn that she saw that smirk before.

But where... was it from the criminal underground... or from somewhere even darker...

Caz racked her memories. Then, suddenly, a thought popped up.

To her horror, a realization dawned. Prissy was in trouble. Big time.

And Caz wasn't sure if she would see her again.

But out of nowhere, she had an idea...

-

Added after 30 minutes:

By the way, if you guys want me to move this to female domination stories, let me know...

Last edited by tawney5; 07-Nov-22 at 14:05.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tawney5 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-23, 19:27
Points: 2,631, Level: 21 Points: 2,631, Level: 21 Points: 2,631, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by menlosing [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm sure it's been talked about in this thread before but what's people's preference for the final orgasm?

I can't decide what I enjoy the idea of more, ejaculation at the moment or right before death or him never getting to finish. The most final denial.
I find both are appealing. Of course him never getting to finish is the ultimate denial from the woman, who holds all the power in the copulation process.

At the same time, it's very erotic to let him ejaculate while he's simultaneously in the throbs of death. He never gets to truly enjoy it, so the woman has the last laugh too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MeTTW For This Useful Post: