Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-Aug-22, 23:32
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Meeting the Queen of the Wrestling team

Part 7 Marisa Wrestling

Hi everyone this is Marisa; I had an exciting day at school today. I go home and have a light dinner before going back to school for the wrestling meet. I am excited for Max to see me doing what I love to do which is wrestling. I am a bit nervous that Max may not seeing wrestling as a lady thing to do. Max didn’t seem to turned off about it yesterday. It seemed as if there was something distracting him yesterday as we talked. I started to get worried Max was not going to call me. It felt like the time didn’t move from when I got home from the gym. Does this mean I am falling for Max? Never thought of it this way.

I look up and see Max coming into the gym with a guy that I never seen before. I am guessing this must be one of Max’s friends. I am doing practice moves with my partner. He wrestles in the weight class above me. This will be the first time Max has seen me in my singlet. Hopefully seeing muscles on a girl is not too weird for Max. Last year I invited a guy that I liked to watch me wrestle, and after that the guy never talked to me again.

Oh, I have the luck my match at 135 is the first battle of the evening. I see my opponent walking out onto the matt. He is so far undefeated. I go up to the starting circle and shake his hand. His hand shake felt a little weak. Could he be intimidated to wrestle a girl? I am intimidated to be facing off against an undefeated guy.

The ref gives us the singe to start. Neither of us are going in for an attack. We both step up and try grabbing each other’s hand, but the other swipes away. I see the boy going for a shot, but he is slow. I am guessing that is he is just so nervous. I catch him in a headlock, and start taking him down a bit to the matt. He is grunting a bit trying to pull my hands apart. I need to uses all my lady power to prevent him from doing this. I somehow get my leg behind him and score the first two points of the match. I hear the crowd going crazy. I hope Max likes what I just did.

I am now trying to bar his arm to flip him over. This guy has a don’t give up attitude. In the process of flipping him over he somehow does a flip where he lands next to me. We get into a little shoving battle on our sides. My opponent just maneuvers onto my back for a two-point reversal. He whispers into my ear I got you babe. No girl is going to beat me at wrestling.

This upsets me, I go crazy. I start pushing my self up. He leaves his head hanging over me. I flip him over and he lands on his back. I am on top going for a pin. Of course, the period is over. I am now up 4-2.

Ref flips the disk, and he gets to choose. he wants bottom. I just need to hold on tight to this surprisingly strong guy. This time I am able to slam him down to the ground. I start doing a cross face. He starts grunting a bit. Oh, my I just got some blood coming out of his noose.

His coaches are starting to work on his blood. So cool as a girl to do that to a guy. I look up in the stands and notice Max giving me a thumbs up. He must like what he is seeing. Thank G-D he was not offended. They still have not gotten him to stop bleeding after two minutes. Ref gives him a warning. No points deducted.

He come back to the center of the mat. My opponent looks intimidated by me. I give him a friendly smile. This time I am going to work him over for the pin. I get down behind him again. While I was taking him down, he landed on his shoulders. I was able to hold him there. Took the ref a bit of time, but he finally called the pin.

I let the guy up, and we go the middle of the gym and shack hands. My hand gets raised. I look at my opponent and see that his eyes are red. I go and shack his coach’s hand. The coach tells me great job and to keep on wrestling. The guy I beat is now crying. I see him leave the gym. I hope he is not in the bathroom because of little old me beating him.

I like the feeling of being able to over power a guy. It is a strange feeling holding them there. He could not move one bit. I must be stronger than him. What would have been going through Max’s mind when I did this.

I put back on my sweatshirt. I was thinking of going up to that guy I pinned earlier, but his eyes look red still. I think he is sitting next to his mom. I am probably best off leaving the baby alone to deal with these issues.

I see Max sitting there, so I figure I am best off going up to him. Max introduces me to his friend Brad. Brad seems like a nice guy. He looks familiar to me, but I can’t place it. He must be in a class of mine or anything. I asked Max what he thought of the wrestling match. Max seemed to enjoy it a lot. He was surprised how I was able to control the match. Max asked me if I let the guy score those two points. I told him no, I was disappointed that I did.

I asked Max If he wanted to go out and grab a bite to eat since I am done wrestling. Max said yes, so I am going to change and get ready for my hangout with Max. I hope Brad is going home before our “mini date”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post: