Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Aug-22, 01:49
AverageUsername

Facesit Mandatory Detention

PART ONE

This is the story of three boys and five girls who were sent to a pre-made campsite deep in the woods after school for "mandatory detention rehabilitation." This particular group has a history of repeated infractions, and the school's superiors have had enough. They hope that by forcing this particular group to rely on each other in the most dangerous of environments, it will somehow teach them a valuable lesson about following the rules. Here's what we know about them so far...

Miranda:

Infraction - She has been caught cheating on tests several times in the past few weeks. Despite countless reprimands from both her teachers and her parents, she continues to find new ways to cheat on the tests.
Relationships - She has a crush on Danny, who continues to be the school's most eligible bachelor. She has formed a major feud with the school's tennis star, Kayla. The feud has built up over time as more and more minor incidents have sprung between these two girls.

Kayla:

Infraction - She has been counted absent from class multiple times. She has been warned of the implications of skipping class, but has continued bailing on her teachers to play tennis at the community courts. The advisory board has had enough, it is time she learned the value of seeking a higher education over a higher tennis career.
Relationships - She has been Luke's girlfriend for almost two years now. Although, they have been on-and-off for the last year. Luke has been acting strange, and it's been getting in the way of their relationship. As stated above, she has a major feud with Miranda.

Brittany:

Infraction - Caught bad mouthing and roasting the teachers quite frequently. She is an entitled foreign exchange student who moved from England to the United States two years ago. Since then, she has gained immense popularity. She comes from an incredibly rich family. She complains, a bunch! The infractions have been minor, but the school board just found her personality too annoying to handle. She needed a serious change in her outlook on life, so this was where it was supposed to happen.
Relationships - Not much history at relationships. She likes to keep the boys pawning over her magnificent body, it makes her feel like a queen.

Jamie:

Infraction - Multiple accounts of vandalism and defacing of the school's private property have earned her the name of the Lesbian Crusader. At first, the school was fine with her Pride portraits and artistic expression. But, they gave her too much room to roam free, and things got out of hand. After painting a rainbow over an entire school bus, she had to be punished.
Relationships - None at the moment. Although, she has worked her way around plenty of women at the school, just hasn't found the one who ignites the spark inside her bosom whenever they passionately kiss one another. She is very forward and agressive. However, everyone seems to like her, not as much as Brittany, but enough to make her feel good about herself.

Lola:

Infractions - Flirting with the PE teacher to get out of exercise. She hates exercise, eats very small portions during meals, and loves to be a drama queen. Recently, she has gone into a goth phase and enjoys playfully kissing the PE teacher on the cheek. Needless to say, one of the student reported this behavior and the PE teacher was fired. Lola has been sent on this journey with the other offenders to learn the meaning of personal space.
Relationships - No boy has been brave enough to even consider the idea of her as a girlfriend. She is fierce, unpredictable, and fiesty. She is very mysterious, and very dominatrix-like. She enjoys creating drama.

Danny, Luke, Kyle:
Not much is known about these boys, only that they each have done horrible things in the past couple days. Pranks, Bullying, Violence, you name it. Maybe these five young women can knock some sense into the three of them. Or, it all will have been for nothing. Let's find out...

It was a brisk September evening, the wind gently blowing from the west. As the small school bus bounced around on the rough gravel road, our group of rebels became increasingly impatient with one another.

"Agh, get your nasty feet out of my face bitch!"

Jamie nonchilantly kicked off both of her shoes and rested her pretty feet atop Brittany's headrest. Jamie's toes were mere inches away from her right cheek when Brittany decided to scream out in agony. It was really hard to take her seriously when everything she said was masked by such a heavy british accent.

"Oh, come on. Just one little taste of these bad boys and you will be begging for more."

Jamie playfully chuckled, as Brittany tried to slap her feet away from her face. However, Jamie continued terrorizing her with her feet as more action began to develop on the bus.

Kyle, having been the first one to board the bus, chose the farthest back seat on the bus. He was shy, and didn't want to be placed in any awkward social situations on the long ride to their makeshift campsite. Unfortunately, Lola was second in line to board the bus. She hadn't recognized Kyle before, even when he's been at this school the same amount of time as her. Yet, she took one look at him and saw an opportunity to "test out" this reclusive introvert and see what exactly he has to offer her.

Kyle awkwardly scrunched his shoulders up as she approached his bench. He tensed up even more as she slowly grabbed her black skirt and lifted it up to sit down. She was teasing him, seeing if he would sneak a peak. He did, despite his better judgement he couldn't help but try to see what she had going "under the hood." At least for Lola, she saw that as a good start. She had him hooked on curiosity.

But that was almost fifteen minutes ago. With Jamie and Brittany's fight distracting everyone at the front of the bus, she knew that now was the time to play around with poor, shy Kyle.

"Hey Kyle, want to try something fun?"

Kyle struggled to look her straight in the eyes, as she was already so close to him that he could smell her minty fresh breath. She was chewing on a pack of pink bubble gum, the obnoxious sound of her smacking invading his sensitive ears.

"Uhh.. hm. Not really."

He was so quiet, Lola could barely make out a word. Either way, she didn't care what he said, she was going to mess around with him no matter what. She scooted to the side, trying to feel him out to see if he was going to let her mount his lap. Kyle gently scooted closer to the window, clearly telling her that he wanted no part in this.

She wasn't taking no for an answer. She continued scooting up against him until he had no more room to go. Kyle had to make a decision and fast. All the while, the situation between Brittany and Jamie was heating up at the front.

Brittany was now laying down flat across the bench, trying to dodge Jamie's feet looming over the headrest. Jamie, realizing the mistake Brittany had made in going into that position, stood up out of her chair and walked up the walkway until she was at the foot of Brittany's bench.

Now, you may ask, why isn't there a supervisor watching over all these students? Well, this was a solitary retreat away from any authority figures. They were to be dropped off by themselves and that would be it. On the other hand, their bus driver was put in charge of making sure they stayed in check. But, seeing as it was a two and a half hour drive... the bus driver decided to distract himself by blasting music through his headphones.

So, unbeknowst to the driver, Jamie shimmied into the seating aisle and sat her behind right on top of Brittany's chest, sidesaddle style.

"Bloody hell, just what do you think you're doing?!"

Jamie bounced up and down on top of her chest a few times, taking pleasure in each "oof!" Brittany exclaimed in her poshy accent.

"Now, I think it's time you had a taste of my real, all natural, american toes. Open wide Brittany!"

Jamie pivoted so that she was facing forward staring directly at Brittany's smooth, blushed face. Then, as Brittany squirmed, squealed, and squeezed out high-pitch screams of terror, Jamie forced her toes between Brittany's glossy lips and pushed a small portion of her foot inside Brittany's mouth.

Everyone began closely eyeing the action and laughing as you could hear Brittany's screams muffled by Jamie's foot. Jamie joined in on the laughter, chuckling as she began dipping her foot up and down... up and down... up and down... giving Brittany a taste of each of her toes over and over again.

At the back of the bus, Lola was quietly trying to coax Kyle into submission, but he wasn't budging. With him pinned against the side of the bus, Lola was preparing to mount his lap and ride him through to the campsite. Just when she was about to wiggle on top, he quickly dropped low and tried to escape her by crawling on the floor. However, there wasn't enough of a gap between their bench and the bench in front. So, instead of a valiant escape, he put himself into a much more precarious position.

With his legs kneeling on the floor, and nothing but his head resting on the seat, he looked up at Lola sitting next to his head in her black skirt, proudly resting her hands on her hips and puffing out her chest like she had won first prize in an olympics sporting event.

"Well Kyle, I think you just made my job a whole lot easier."

She gracefully stood up, slightly ducking down so as to avoid the eyes of the crowd cheering Jamie's name up front. Then, she wrapped her arms around Kyle's legs and threw them up on top of the bench. His whole body was now completely laid out on the seat, his head up against the bus and his feet dangling off the end of the bench. At this point, he knew fighting back would just make her angry, and he did not want to see Lola get pissed off. Consequently, he submitted to her will.

As the action up front was getting louder by the minute, Lola figured she had time to play with Kyle's mind for a little bit longer. She walked over and stood straight up above his head, grabbing her skirt and shifting it back until Kyle could look directly at the sexy white panties she was wearing underneath.

"Remember these? The delicious panties you were so desperately trying to sneak a peek at?"

Kyle took a big gulp and sheepishly nodded his head. Lola twisted to the left and glanced over her shoulder, staring down at his pathetic face mesmerized by her beautiful body towering above him.

"You want to know what I am going to do with these sexy panties?"

Kyle's eyes widened as he intently stared up Lola's black skirt. He nodded his head once more.

"I am going to sit my amazing ass on that pretty little face of yours. And I will force you to sniff my panties for the rest of the ride there. You're okay with that, right?"

Kyle nodded his head, much more enthusiastically than the last two times.

"No, you have to say it."

Kyle earnestly huffed his chest in anticipation.

"Say what?"

Lola turned around and slowly mounted his torso, making sure he could feel her crotch gently rolling over his body and pinning him down on his lower chest. Then, with her legs straddling each side of him and her entire weight pinned over his body, she leaned down and whispered into his ear.

"Say you want your whole face to completely disappear inside my ass for the rest of the ride there."

After giving him those explicit instructions, she softly bit down on his ear. Then, as he repeated the phrase back to her, she began placing long, sensual kisses across his neck.

"Lola, please let my whole face disappear inside your beautiful ass for the rest of the trip."

Lola ceased her kisses and leaned back up, slowly rocking her legs over his chest until she was facing the opposite direction, her ass placed directly in front of his view. I don't know why, but at this angle, Lola's ass looked so damn lovely. Because his face was positioned in such a confined area, it made the view of her rear end that much more inviting.

"Say goodbye to the real world, Kyle. Your world is now the inside of my ass."

Lola slowly sat down and smothered Kyle down deep into her panties, his view quickly filled by the confines of her magnificent ass. Lola, even though it was her first time, knew what she was doing. She probably had pointers from friends and family, or some other way of studying facesitting. But nonetheless, her technique was flawless. He slowly melded into her panties, her weight gradually applying more and more pressure over time and forcing him to fill the deepest parts of her dark depths.

It felt so exclusive too. No one else could see what was happening. His whole head was hidden inside her skirt. Plus, they were in the farthest back row. They were to be undisturbed the whole rest of the way. She could do whatever she wanted to him and no one would know.

She couldn't see his face, but she could feel it. Each time he squirmed, she shifted around to force him into an even MORE suffocating position inside her panties. She couldn't care less whether he passed out or not. As far as she was concerned, she was getting a fun, boy butt cushion for the rest of the ride.

There was a particular spout in the trip where he really tried to break free from her magnificent smother. She could feel him sniffing really hard, really deep inside her ass crack. He must've found a really tough spot which didn't allow much breathing, because he was really taking in all of Lola's natural scents now.

Although, it didn't help that the action up front was getting louder by the minute. Jamie was now putting her other foot inside Brittney's mouth, and the cheering was at an all time high. Brittney was starting to simmer down on the screaming, but she still was pitifully unable to demount Jamie from her chest. She was just too weak, and Jamie was too determined. As Brittney's mouth was starting to fill up with Jamie's other toes, the bus driver shouted out to everyone aboard. Apparently, he finally had half a mind to look back and stop the bus as he noticed the horrors unfolding between Jamie and Brittney.

"Get the hell back in your seats and shut the hell up!"

Everyone did as he said, quickly walking back to their original seats and quieting down for the rest of the way. They had an hour and ten minutes remaining. But, just before the driver started the bus up again he glanced at the farthest back seat, noticing Kyle was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey Lola, where's Kyle?!"

Kyle's muffled shouts for help barely carried across the bus. No one heard his pleas. All of the muffled cries he made straight into Lola's rear end were lost inside her pearl white panties, his face totally smothered far down inside her ass crack. At this point, his nose was glued against her asshole, and she didn't mind that one bit.

"Oh, he had a rough night last night and I told him he could rest his head on my lap if he wanted."

The driver fixed his baseball cap and put the bus into gear.

"Well, that's very kind of you Lola. Keep up the good work."

"I sure will!"

Lola smiled and wiggled her ass a bit, just to remind herself what trapping a boy in between your cheeks really felt like. It felt warm, and it felt good. Each bump in the road shifted his face all around inside her smothering panties. It felt so extremely satisfying to her, like a massage for her crotch. Although, she wished he kept struggling just a little bit more. she liked feeling the exact moment when he gave up and realized her ass was where he belonged.

Fast forward to the end of the trip, and Kyle was still stuck inside Lola's panties. Just before they arrived, Lola decided to let Kyle go free from underneath her skirt so his face could have some time to breathe and recover from her all-out smother.

As Lola lifted up, she noticed his face slightly lift up with her. Apparently, he was so used to being deep inside her depths that his face actually DID become an extension of her ass. However, his face quickly lifted out of her cheeks. As his eyes adjusted to the outside light, and his red face slowly returned to a natural complexion, he looked up at Lola's ass still looming above his head. He could see the deep impression his nose and mouth made on her white panties.

She looked back and slightly chuckled at the look of shock plastered across his face.

"Oh don't be so surprised cutie, I am sure any girl could get you deep inside their panties. Just probably not as good as me... Anyways, see you around camp, my little ass cushion."

Last edited by AverageUsername; 03-Aug-22 at 07:19.
Old 03-Aug-22, 06:26
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mandatory Detention

So hot
Old 03-Aug-22, 07:29
Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Awesome start, thanks.
Old 03-Aug-22, 14:33
Points: 849, Level: 11 Points: 849, Level: 11 Points: 849, Level: 11

Probably the best story on the site, at least the best opener in my opinion. Really excited for following parts.
Old 03-Aug-22, 22:36
Points: 2,405, Level: 20 Points: 2,405, Level: 20 Points: 2,405, Level: 20
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Lola is my favorite, and looks like she may be underestimated and rock some peoples worlds
Old 08-Aug-22, 13:32
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Great start to a very interesting tale can't wait to see what happens in next chapter. Also love the pics of the girls ( Soooo Sexy) have started using photos into my stories which I think helps readers visualize descriptions of the wrestlers and action better than I can. But you don't have that problem as your writings is so terrific and descriptive, can't wait for more...
Old 12-Aug-22, 01:15
AverageUsername

PART TWO

After arriving at the campsite, everyone put their name inside a bucket and the girls carefully picked one name out of the hat to decide who would be their tent buddy. Only four tents were available, so they would be split up into groups of two. It was supposed to be fair, unbiased.

Miranda went first. She covered her eyes with one hand and ruffled through the names until she came upon one that felt right. She took the piece of paper out and peeked at the name.

"I got Luke."

Kayla grunted under her breath, preferring that her boyfriend NOT stay with her nemesis. But, she quickly shook off her animosity toward Miranda and shuffled through the bucket for her own tent buddy.

"Danny."

Kayla knew Miranda had a crush on Danny, so at least she can have a little 'fun' with him if Miranda and Luke ever got any funny ideas. Kayla always was a sucker for payback. Yet, Danny was not thrilled about being paired up with Kayla. He dragged his feet all the way to their tent.

Brittany was up next, cautiously thumbing through the remaining pieces of paper and eventually pulling one out of the bin.

"Bollocks, I got Jamie."

Jamie skipped over to Brittany and excitedly hopped up on top of her, piggyback style.

"To adventure Brittany!"

Jamie slapped her right hand on Brittany's hip as a cowgirl kicks the side of her horse to get it moving. Yet, Brittany was no ordinary horse, she was a certified showroom stallion. As such, she let go of her legs and watched as Jamie fell flat on her butt straight down on the rough pavement.

To Jamie's surprise, Brittany bent down and offered her a helping hand back up to her feet. However, as she stood up, Brittany pulled her even closer in and whispered into her ear.

"I figure, since I tasted your American feet on that bus, it's only fitting that you get a taste my sexy British tongue."

Jamie wasted no second bolting toward their tent, leaving only Lola and Kyle outside in the middle of the campsite.

Lola flirtaciously walked over to Kyle, firmly grabbing his hand and pulling him into the last tent.

"Oh I already have so much planned for us Kyle."

It took a decent amount of time for everyone to get unpacked. Eventually, the sun began to set on the horizon and a portion of our rebellious teenagers went to watch the sunset out on the reflective, peaceful, midnight blue lake.

Miranda, Lola, Kyle, and Luke were already out on the water in their swimming suits, jumping into the lake, playing around, and having a good time. Kayla was starting to get ready to join them when she had the most wonderful idea.

Over the years, Miranda was the one who always 'threw the first punch.' Now was as good a time as any to reverse the trend and initiate the first blow to her archrival. With her relationship with Luke on the brink of collapse and no authority figures to catch her in the act, it was perfect. Time to mess around with Danny...

Two tents over, Brittany and Jamie were going hard at each other. As soon as they stepped inside the tent, they started wrestling each other around. As Brittany's body continued brushing up against Jamie's in their aggressive entanglements, she started questioning her sexual attractions. Had she been a lesbian all along, or was it Jamie's natural charm and fiercely stubborn attitude which had left her under a deceptive love spell?

After rolling over top of each other, their bodies came to rest. Brittany, despite her shameful performance on the bus earlier, was now in her element, proudly schoolgirl straddling Jamie's torso and pinning her down. Jamie was playfully struggling to yank herself free from the pin, but Brittany wasn't going to let her go, not while she was in this potentially compromising and extremely hot position.

"Kiss my cleavage."

Brittany started wrapping her feet around Jamie's legs.

"Uh, what?"

"You heard me bitch, place a nice long one right where I told you to."

Jamie did as she was told, weakly lifting her head and placing a long, soft kiss inside Brittany's breasts. Brittany wasn't pleased.

"Hell, you can do better than that!"

Brittany wrapped her arms around Jamie's neck and pulled her face into her chest, squeezing her biceps into her body and smothering Jamie inside the deep crack of her magnificent cleavage. Jamie actually tried to put some effort into pushing out of her breast smother, but Brittany just squeezed her ever harder inside.

"What's the matter, can't breathe?"

Jamie tried pawing on Brittany's back, but she ignored her. Every minute Jamie spent squealing inside Brittany's breast was another minute she was getting turned on by her. Then, just as Jamie thought this couldn't get any better, Brittany pulled up and then pushed the two of them back down flat onto the ground, driving her face even deeper inside Brittany's beautiful bust.

Two tents down, the action was starting to heat up. With almost everyone away at the lake, Kayla set her plan into motion.

"Hey Danny, how come you're not going out to the Lake?"

Danny was busy studying for an upcoming assignment due next week, he didn't have time for this tonight. So, he shrugged his shoulders and continued studying. He needed to get a good score on this assignment if he was going to continue playing for the school's basketball team.

Kayla walked up from behind and placed her hand on his shoulder. She nudged him a little, trying to get his attention. After three slight nudges on the shoulder, he lost it.

"What do you WANT?! Can't you see i'm busy Kayla?!"

"I just want you to have some fun with everyone..."

She sheepishly bowed her head down, trying to play the innocent card and convince him to have fun with her. Little did he know, she had no plans on leaving the tent. However, she did not expect what was about to happen next.

"If I wanted to have fun, it certainly wouldn't be with your pathetic ass. Now go away before I lose it on you, again."

Kayla took that personally, grabbing him by the shoulders and turning him around so she could talk to him face to face. She was beyond ticked off.

"Hey, what's your fucking problem Danny, i'm just trying to be nice!"

"No, what would be nice is if the school would stop putting funds into women's tennis and instead invest it in our men's basketball team."

"So that's what this is about, huh? What do you got against women's tennis? Are you sexist or something?"

Danny viciously shook his head.

"No, i'm not. I just think basketball, as a more mainstream sport, should get more respect and recognition than stupid tennis."

It was on now, Kayla waa going to kill two birds with one stone. Backstabbing her main rival and teaching this idiot manchild a lesson.

"Ha! You're so sexist! You couldn't handle tennis even if you tried it!"

"I bet I could handle you with my hands tied behind my back, if I wanted to!"

Danny stood up and met Kayla face to face, inches away from each other.

"Ok, let's do it then!"

Kayla grabbed the supplies box from the corner of the tent and walked it over to Danny, pulling out a rope. He just glared at her with a look of confusion across his face.

"Well, you said you could handle me with both hands tied behind your back, so get to it smartass. Unless, you're too afraid to go through with it..."

Kayla strutted to the other side of her tent and began taking off her clothes. Danny forced himself to look away, finding himself very uncomfortable in the moment. Yet despite his better judgement, he proceeded to tie his hands behind his back. Eventually, he finished the expert knot just as Kayla was walking over in her sexy, thin, yellow bikini she brought just for this trip.

"Ready loser?"

Danny took a deep breath and squared up with Kayla.

"Ready."

As time went on in Brittany and Jamie's tent, the sensual feelings grew ever stronger. After a long, hard struggle inside Brittany's breast, Jamie was finally set free and allowed to breathe, unhindered by Brittany's smooth cleavage.

Brittany unhooked her legs from Jamie's, saving her powerful grapevine for another day. With them both exhausted, Brittany pushed Jamie against the kitchen wall in their spacious luxury tent.

"You ready to taste these natural British lips, Jamie?"

"Yes, Princess B."

"Hm, I like that."

Brittany scooted forward, her crotch brushing across the entire length of Jamie's lap. As she did, Jamie wrapped her arms around her waist and swaddled Brittany's smooth, soft, very posh ass in the palms of her hands. Brittany giggled with each rub Jamie applied across her ass, straightening her posture so Jamie would be forced to look up to her as they kissed.

With Jamie pinned against the wall, Brittany locked her lips around Jamie's mouth, breathing in and out as they tasted each others long, soft, sensual kiss. With each breath Jamie took, Brittany rolled her hips forward and back in Jamie's lap, brushing her panties up across Jamie's shorts like she was saddle riding her favorite pony. As Brittany began to moan and purr with each pulse of her hips, Jamie spoke up about earlier.

"Hey, i'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to go that far."

Brittany wrapped her arms around Jamie's shoulders and pulled her in, whispering once more into her ear.

"You can do that to me anytime, just as long as I get a turn."

They continued passionately meshing their bodies into each other, kissing and locking their tongues together over and over again. However, Danny was in for a much more hectic night as his square off with Kayla was just beginning.

"...GO!"

With his hands tied behind his back, Danny didn't have very many moves he could do. Consequently, it was pretty easy for Kayla to get him down on the ground. She confidently shuffled her way toward him and quickly kneed him directly in the balls, forcing him to collapse down flat, wincing in pain. He rolled straight onto his back, screaming out in absolute agony.

"Oh, what's wrong sweetie, did I hit a soft spot?"

She held him down with both her hands pushing against his shoulders. As soon as his upper body was pinned, she rolled her torso over his chest and sat her bikini-clad crotch right on top of his throat in a ferocious schoolgirl pin.

"Still think you can handle me twerp?"

"Fuck off!"

"Oh, me? Fuck off? No, I don't think so."

Kayla booped his nose and winked down at his face. Danny was very frustrated, trying to throw his body around to shake her off. But without his arms, it was pretty useless.

Suddenly, Kayla stepped up her game. She slightly lifted up off his neck and scooted up over his face, gracefully coming back down until her crotch was now comfortably resting atop his mouth. Then, she used her hand to pull his nose up against her yellow bikini, forcing him to inhale all her feminine scents.

Danny was surprised how little protection or barrier the yellow bikini provided between her crotch and his face. He could feel the whole of her pussy driving down hard against his mouth as she tried to suffocate him with her crotch. It was the most dominating and suggestive way she could think to defeat this stupid male and her annoying rival, Miranda.

Kayla kept rocking back and forth over his face to give him some fresh air. Each time she gave him a breather, she added 15 more seconds of his face inside the dark folds of her smothering bikini. He hated every second of it. The smell of her swimsuit, the way her crotch kept overtaking his mouth and nose so easily, how the image of her crotch would be burned into his memory for all eternity... it was torture! Eventually, his face began to turn a bright shade of red. Yet, she didn't let up.

"Say you give up."

Kayla lifted up off of his face. Danny offered a muffled response right into her yellow bikini.

"Never, you whore!"

Kayla gripped his hair with both hands and shoved him back inside, this time wrapping her legs around his head. She squeezed her legs into her crotch, used his hair to pull him into her bikini, and let gravity do the rest to put him in the darkest, deepest, most dangerous portion of her pussy yet. As she looked down, all she could see was his hair. His face, mouth, lips, everything had disappeared inside her depths. Yet, she could still feel him struggling for air, his nose jerking around inside in a desperate attempt at outside air, his mouth sucking against the skin of her crotch so as to take in any amount of oxygen possible. As she kept a firm hold on his head, his face stuck inside her, Danny began to see flashes of light form on the borders of his vision.

"SAY IT!"

Shamefully, regretfully, he slowly raised his arms and tapped out on her thick, strong thighs. Then, he struggled to offer his surrender with his mouth inches deep inside her crotch.

"I... eh, give.. mm, up."

As she got up off of his bright red face, he gasped for air, his vision slowly returning back to normal. But when he looked up, he was forced to watch as she victoriously placed her bare left foot on the side of his face. She stared down at him, trying to pity the broken state of mind he was currently in. But she was too engulfed with her victory to actually care. As she lifted her foot up off of his face, she left him with a few final words for him to reflect upon.

"Guess what asshat, you just got shit on by a tennis player."

She spat on his face and proceeded to walk outside. But right as she was about to exit the tent, she turned back around toward Danny, who was still laying defeated on the floor.

"If I were you, I wouldn't come to the lake tonight."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 55435a6c7dfe088cd74f208815e1dd47.jpg (190.8 KB, 1576 views)
File Type: jpg c369211995f972dc861ae93570403631.jpg (49.2 KB, 1568 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20220811-144328_Chrome.jpg (75.4 KB, 1572 views)
Old 26-Aug-22, 01:13
AverageUsername

I planned for this to be a longer series, but I am coming up blank on ideas for the next parts. Part Two didn't do as well as Part One (maybe because Lola wasn't in it... idk, or maybe people just don't like Kayla ). But if anyone has some ideas for future installments, please feel free to share. If not, I may consider leaving this on the back burner indefinitely.
Old 26-Aug-22, 09:10
Points: 3,672, Level: 25 Points: 3,672, Level: 25 Points: 3,672, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I've no idea why this wouldn't have been as popular, I thought it was very well written and the group potentially has lots of possibilities! Miranda-Luke in a payback attempt leading to Miranda-Kayla, Brittany-Jaime looks like Brittany may be trying to take control, and Lola continuing to break down Kyle would be fun to see.
Old 26-Aug-22, 14:46
Points: 1,572, Level: 16 Points: 1,572, Level: 16 Points: 1,572, Level: 16
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yeah agreed above. I actually thought this was one of your better written stories to be honest. No crazy premise, just decent scenes. I also liked Kayla's part the most lol, but I'm bias to a facesit like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taco_lord For This Useful Post: