Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Nov-16, 03:29
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Miss Scorpion reviews

Had an amazing session with her today- my second in about a year. :-) I'm in the process of writing a longer review. I also had some pics taken of us - the pics came out great. I have one of us flexing, me in a scissors, and some of me being school boy pinned. (pics being edited as we speak; will be added later)

We met up in an apartment she rented. Just as last year, she was very upbeat and personable, and we got along extremely well (keep in mind we've corresponded a bit on various sites, so we established a rapport previously). She was in great shape, and I really noticed how toned her abs were, in particular. At my request, she was dressed in colorful leggings from one of her videos and a black top. Another client had brought some amazing mats, which was very cool. Usually when I session, it's on a bed, the floor, or crappy thin mats. These mats were thick and professional, which was a huge plus. They did a nice job of covering the hardwood floor and giving us plenty of grappling space.

We started out doing competitive wrestling. My idea was to do a scenario in which I was at the gym and saw her working out, and basically said she was a weak girl who could never take me. We both were stretching in the "gym," and I, as what she dubbed the "gym pervert" (GP), was an asshole, basically ogling her and saying she I could easily overpower her. Then the taunting began from her side, and the grappling commenced!

I believe we started on our knees but can't recall. Quickly, I noticed that Miss Scorpion had gotten more skilled over the past year. I was able to resist for a little bit but couldn't hold out for too long. (let's be honest - I wanted to lose, but I was also putting up an honest to goodness fight for a while) Once I was down on my back, she made relatively short work of me. I was able to get her in a headlock briefly and also throw up some weak scissors of my own on her, but these moves didn't go anywhere. While she didn't submit me immediately, it didn't take her all that long, either. Her core was simply too strong for me, and I wasn't able to budge her much once she got into mount position. Scorpion also utilized numerous chokes, including rear naked chokes, to devastating effect. After she got me to tap several times (I believe due to scissors? I can't remember), we went into the domination portion of the session.

I was tied up (hands, then feet later), gagged with duct tape, and she smothered me for long periods. She also utilized reverse headscissors (very uncomfortable, even if I enjoyed the view), figure fours, chokes, and grapevines. While smothering me, she frequently taunted me and slapped my balls (over my shorts). At one point, she put me in a unique armbar in which she utilized her legs - I can't really properly describe it, but damn did it hurt. The session ended with more facesitting and foot worship. Then we grabbed lunch. All in all, a great session!

Last edited by schatten_PhD; 03-Nov-16 at 15:59. Reason: longer review
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-16, 20:42
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session with Miss Scorpion today

BUMP - can anyone advise me on an easy way to blur my face out of photos? I can crop them to remove myself from maybe one of them but I don't know where I should store the photo in order to link to it.

More from me later. I'm still sore from the session, hahaha. Goddamn grapevines...
Old 02-Nov-16, 20:48
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

You can upload the photo here as an attachment (Post Reply -> Manage Attachments), or you can host the photo on an external image host and paste the forum sharing code here - try postimage.org or imgur.com.

You can blur the photo using IrfanView (free) or PhotoShop (expensive). Google some easy tutorials on this, there must be a thousand short videos about it on YouTube as well.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-16, 01:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can upload the photo here as an attachment (Post Reply -> Manage Attachments), or you can host the photo on an external image host and paste the forum sharing code here - try postimage.org or imgur.com.

You can blur the photo using IrfanView (free) or PhotoShop (expensive). Google some easy tutorials on this, there must be a thousand short videos about it on YouTube as well.
thanks, I'm on it! Never heard of IrfanView. Very cool
Old 03-Nov-16, 01:31
Last Achievements

Ok, first pic! Miss Scorpion flexing with me next to her (cropped out)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scorp1.jpg (83.7 KB, 867 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-16, 02:57
schatten_PhD
This message has been deleted by schatten_PhD. Reason: duplicate
Old 03-Nov-16, 15:58
Last Achievements

Here's a pic of her smothering me. :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scorp smother.jpg (331.1 KB, 609 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-16, 20:25
Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

She looks in tremendous shape, with a low body fat.
The Following User Says Thank You to hicksy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-16, 02:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hicksy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She looks in tremendous shape, with a low body fat.
Yep! She is. Fantastic shape. Great abs, strong legs, nice biceps.
Old 21-Nov-16, 19:55
Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Miss Scorpion reviews

Hi Guys !

This review comes with 1 month delay but been very at work so here it goes :

I met Miss Scorpion during her holidays in Portugal , and had 2 sessions with her within 3 days ...

As you guys know I was unsatisfied with my latest session experiences but Miss Scorpion made me believe that in this business you'll always find someone to match your taste in what comes to competitiveness.

She is very skilled ... Good mobility , BJJ moves , strong scissors , It was a really fun session ! I haven't had that much fun since I wrestled Kathy Gifford in 2012.

Apart from her wide skillset , she is a very nice, talkative person , allows people to take pictures\selfies with her or in a hold ... nice memories to keep

Also had a talk with her to convince her to start doing KO's ... I think I almost convinced her so you guys should continue the persuasion

9\10
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ribs_crushed For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-16, 21:17
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: [Session Review] Miss Scorpion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribs_crushed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Also had a talk with her to convince her to start doing KO's ... I think I almost convinced her so you guys should continue the persuasion

9\10
That will be so awesome if Miss Scorpion does KO's
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post: