Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jun-22, 22:55
Points: 733, Level: 10 Points: 733, Level: 10 Points: 733, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Real life stories of losing a wrestling match to a girl as a teen/20s

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCK [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This thread left reality a while ago.
Instead of criticizing just stop reading it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-22, 00:02
Banned
Points: 2,430, Level: 20 Points: 2,430, Level: 20 Points: 2,430, Level: 20
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Real life stories of losing a wrestling match to a girl as a teen/20s

So our rematch happened about a month ago. Initially I wasn't going to post about it as there was skepticism about the initial story's authenticity. However, due to the interest of a few people I thought I'd share the story. I've written exactly how it went down as best as I can from memory. If some of you disbelieve it then that's your prerogative. Treat it as fictional if you wish Have a good day and enjoy .

It had been about 18 months since we last actually seen each other. I'll refer to her as 'K' in this write up. We met and hugged and I could tell that she was more toned up than when we last met. She was strong, trained and ready. As was I. Her gf is a PT and the plan was to have our rematch in her private studio where she trained her clients. But there had been a pipe burst in the building on that day so we were forced to wrestle at her house in the living room.

We went to her place and as good friends anyway we were chatting, catching up first for about 1.5 to 2 hours. As a warm up we then went for a light jog around her estate, got prepped, made the space in her living room and placed the matts. The plan was a best of 3 series to have a clear winner. Our last match years ago was just that...feeling like a life time ago. We both wanted to know now in our prime years of ages just below 30...which one of us is the more physically dominant wrestler, and we were both hyped for it.

I wore a t shirt and shorts and she wore a white sports tank top and black shorts which complimented her body tone and highlighted the size of her legs. It wasn't a distraction to me but it told me that this was serious and I had to be careful.

Round 1

The second the word Go was said she came out aggressive. Just like our first match. No hesitation or sizing up, she went straight for my legs. I suspected that she would launch from the get go but it still threw me off a bit. I shifted my legs back, keeping my upper body forward. Since she went low and I was above, I wrapped my arm around her neck in a guillotine hold. With her momentum, I let us fall to the ground to give myself more control in the fight. I still held the guillotine and she was still aggressive and very active as we were both wrestling hard on the matt.

She was fighting hard to get out of the hold whilst also trying to mount me. Which I was fighting to prevent by positioning my knee up to block her. I tried applying a bodyscissor which she was preventing by manouvering and blocking my attempts. Whenever she used her knees for stability or tried to stand I'd use my legs to push her thighs/hips to flatten her lower body. If I tried to sit up or use my upper body to move or leverage another position she'd push/slam me down. We were wrestling and fighting hard for total control and whatever level of aggression she had, I tried to match with my manouvers and attempts, while also holding on to that guillotine like my life depended on it because she was moving wild.

With me on my back and her to my right, she placed her right knee on my abs and used her forearm to push down on my face trying to get out of the hold. With the balance of her body at that moment I was able to flip her over so she was on her back. I mounted her and attempted a grapevine but she had the strength in her hips to buckle me off. Something she later credited her hip thrusts in the gym for. Going back and forth, we were now a couple minutes into the first round and she was getting gassed, as was I. We were both on our knees while somewhat resting as a still had the guillotine. Applying pressure, I demanded that she submit. As a last resort, K wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed hard, executing a bearhug while still on our knees. I won't lie, it was painful. She knew it was and committed to it with everything she had. Instinctively I had let out a gasp which indicated the effectiveness of her hold. We both weren't moving anywhere now and it was now a test of strength as to who could make the other submit.

I was now effectively executing the guillotine as a choke and pressed hard. Eventually she squeeled and tapped on my arm fast and repetetively until I let go. When she let go from the bearhug it was honestly a relief too. That was quite painful in itself. 1-0 to me. We both laid on the ground on our elbows catching our breath. I was giving her a smirk, raising my eyebrows and told her "This ain't gonna be a walk in the park for you. Gonna flatten you in this next round and kill all the bullshit you've been saying all these years".

In defeat of this first round she had a disappointed look in herself. But that lasted briefly as she looked at me and was nodding her head slowly without saying anything. Almost to suggest she was saying... "alright you little prick. You got this round...we go again". I'd seen that look in her before. If not before she was definately determined now.

Round 2

K approached more cautiously this time. Sizing me up and looking for opportunities. We were both squaring up, pushing each others arms and waiting for the other to make the move. K slid on her knees and tried to go for my midsection again and I stepped back and to the side, pushing her away as she got back on her feet. We then grappled up close and started fighting for the underhook of our arms moving around the matt. With unsuccessful attempts from both of us we pushed each other away.

After sizing up again, we grappled up close again for control of each others arms. K gripped me under arms tried to flip me to the matt but I had a stable and strong stance at that moment which prevented this. At the same time I returned the favour by gripping her and flipped K to the matt on her back. On the matt I had my arm around the back of her neck and had the opportunity for a arm bar. While going for that, she managed to transition, which killed my arm bar attempt as she got me in a guard between her legs and was going for a triangle. Her legs are strong but by being quick I managed to control them enough to slip out of them. I tried to control them further so I could bypass her legs and mount her properly. But in doing so I needed my feet for stability while staying low. K gripped the back of one of my ankles and pushed me causing me to fall on my back to the matt. K then quickly went for a mount by pouncing onto my chest and moved herself forward to the point where it was pretty much a school girl pin. From there she attempted a mounted triangle. All of this was happening very fast by the way.

K was already leaning her upper body forward so that gave me the ability to throw her over my head by pushing and lifting her butt before she could fully trap me in her triangle. While I was getting up she was already above and over me enough to get me in a guillotene choke. K did so and she hopped her legs back, spreading them while keeping her upper body forward to put weight on my neck and upper body to force me down. However I moved forward and wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her. She was beginning to lose balance which caused her to abandon the guillotene to support herself. With the way she was moving wildly and trying to get out of my arms it caused me to lose balance and we both tripped and fell to the matt with me on top. On the floor with my arms around her still she managed to spin so she now had her back toward me. We both wildly got back to our feets as she got to facing me again. I quickly lunged and spun around her back again, arms around her waist, lifted her and slammed her to the matt. The way and mannaer in which I slammed her surprised me as I got a bit concerned for her. I didn't mean to do it as hard as I did. I know its a wrestling match but Im a guy fighting a female and I froze for a split second to see if she was okay. We were both low as she spun around. Looking at me competetively, she mumbled while gritting her teeth "you motherfu...". I lost mojo and adrenaline at that moment which is why I wasn't ready for what came next.

K threw my arms down as she circled and spun around me quickly in the same way I did. She wrapped her arms around my waist. She couldn't lift me but she had the strength to throw me behind her aggressively on the floor to the matt. K still had her arms around my waist. I instantly got up and she tried to control and restrict my movement. I stood stiff as I tried to unhook her arms/hands just below my belly button. K quickly re-gripped her arms and I heard her take a deep breath as she gathered the strength to lift me in the air. She held me up and squeezed for a few seconds as I was still trying to unhook her arms. She then threw and slammed he hard to the matt as I did to her. It hurt lol.

Having left my back open for a split second K took advantage at speed. Mounting and wrapping her legs around my waist (more for control than applying pressure - although I felt it anyway) and in an aggressive manner, wrap her arm around my neck and pull to execute a rear naked choke. Her left arm around my neck and her right hand forcing the back of my neck/head forwards. Immediately cutting off my air supply, I still leveraged myself to my knees and hands, then arching up slightly and trying to unhook her choke with my hands. At that moment she used her body strength and arms which were already around my neck to yank me and herself backwards, landing on our backs to the matt hard with a slap sound which winded me a bit and took away any control or leverage I had. Still with her legs around my waist she now had the RNC applied with full effectiveness. She's not a girl with crazy big arms but having them around my neck and the pressure she applied had it feeling like it was a built dude who was choking me out. It was completely suffocating.

The entirety of my neck was covered by her arms and she said it had me looking like a floating head and red. It was getting incredible difficult to brewthe. Feeling like she was trying to take my life, she had me making choking noises and forced me to tap her bicep repetetively. At this point we were on our right side and when I tapped, K used her leg and hip strength to roll us left so we were now facing the ceiling. She threw her feet up and hooked them together applying a tight bodyscissor, and as if it wasn't possible already, tightened the RNC. The pain from her bodyscissor was sharp and caused me to abandon tending to the RNC as I gripped her shins to somehow try and relieve the pressure of her legs. A hopeless move but trust me you don't really know what you're doing when you're in situations like what I was in. The pain in my midsection was becoming excruciating as I was gripping her legs hard while K was breathing heavy in a way that was telling me she was void of mercy. I was scared at this point, and (while making noises I don't think I've ever made before in my life) I tapped again repetetively on her thighs. She continued to hold for about 5 seconds but believe me when I say it was honestly scary and feeling like a lifetime.

K let go and pushed/rolled me forward. Resting and catching my breath for about 30 seconds I thought that was the round over but then she mounted my back again, aggressively used her legs and hips to flatten my legs and hips which subsequently made it easy for her to use her arms to flatten my arms. I was now flat on my stomach on the matt with her on my back, as she then applied a reverse grapevine and full nelson lock. She was making good on her promise to not mske things easy for me, especially after I would submit. Although there was pressure, K applied them more as a hold to immobilise me rather than inflicting pain. We were both giggling as I was flailing about trying to get out hopelessly with her egging me on to keep trying. The grapevine was becoming painful but it was the nelson lock that was causing me the most discomfort as I kept verbally submitting and saying the round was hers. She took this opportunity to repeat all my trash talking from the weeks leading up to this in a mocking tone, slapping my head and occassionally humping my butt (She's got that type of playful personality).

I kept asking her to let it go as she then began to aggresively whisper the most random shit to me. Saying that she could do more push ups than me, her abs are better looking than mine, she could beat me in a 100m sprint, a sack race etc. Honestly the shit she was coming out with just kept making me laugh which would hurt my ribs a bit too given what she did. Eventually when she was satisfied K got off and sat beside me. Giggling and slightly concerned herself as she kept asking me if I was okay, and if I was okay to continue. After taking a few seconds to breathe I told her that she was damn right.

"It's fun this isn't it. You know its all fun and games right?" K said while tapping me on the shoulder and reminding me of the score and that the next round claims the winner.

Bear with me as I find the time to write the rest of it up.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to M@ngo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-22, 23:13
Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by M@ngo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She took this opportunity to repeat all my trash talking from the weeks leading up to this in a mocking tone, slapping my head and occassionally humping my butt (She's got that type of playful personality).

"It's fun this isn't it. You know its all fun and games right?" K said while tapping me on the shoulder and reminding me of the score and that the next round claims the winner.

Bear with me as I find the time to write the rest of it up.
haha this is such a great story. the fact that it is so competitive, and you guys are still friends is awesome. she def owned you in the last part but excited to see the final round! you're lucky shes a smokeshow!
Old 21-Nov-23, 07:07
Points: 787, Level: 10 Points: 787, Level: 10 Points: 787, Level: 10
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Bro when are we getting the rest of the story???
Old 21-Nov-23, 18:24
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Assuming you're talking about M@ngo, as you can see from, under his name, he's banned. So probably never.
Old 21-Nov-23, 18:56
Points: 3,523, Level: 24 Points: 3,523, Level: 24 Points: 3,523, Level: 24
Last Achievements

How the he'll do you even manage to get banned off this site
The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleCat For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-23, 19:37
Points: 1,157, Level: 13 Points: 1,157, Level: 13 Points: 1,157, Level: 13
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%

There was a time I lost a leg-wrestling match (think arm wrestling but with your legs) against a girl when I was around 16. That's all I really have to say about it, except I think there was a chance she liked me and I was too much of a dolt to get it at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How the he'll do you even manage to get banned off this site
Telling dumb people why and how they are being dumb. Really ruffles some feathers.

Last edited by TripleJ; 21-Nov-23 at 19:37.
Old 22-Nov-23, 07:14
Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bro when are we getting the rest of the story???
Since he won't be able to tell his story I can fill in because he had told me.

In short the 3rd round btwn them was pretty competitive and although he felt like he had a slight strength advantage she had a better gas tank. She eventually got the better of him ...

"After almost choking me out again and making me submit more than once through her persistence, she put me in a wide grapevine and chest smother just as she did in our very first match to take the piss. I was done and couldn't do nothing against her."

He then later said that she added some extra verbal humiliation, and that he wondered what his family would think if they saw him trapped and outwrestled by this smaller girl.

Wish he would've been able to tell his own story but alas
The Following User Says Thank You to ZSSamus For This Useful Post:

Tags
real