Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Feb-22, 15:23
Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default What of relationships?

Safe to say that the large majority of us in this forum are men who are attracted to physically dominant women. I am part of this majority, but knowing that physically strong women are relatively rare and that I've never been in a relationship with one, I sometimes ask myself if that's a necessary trait I should seek in a woman or it is a trait I can live without if the right person comes along.

I'm not necessarily looking for advice here, but I'm a bit curious to know about what are your experiences and relationships with women; is the woman being physically strong or dominant a must for you to consider being in a relationship with her? Have you ever developed feelings for a woman who didn't fit your ideal level of strength or athleticism?

For those married or in a relationship, is/was her physical strength or her possible interest in an activity like wrestling ever a factor?
The Following User Says Thank You to Randpow For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-22, 15:28
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: What of relationships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randpow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Safe to say that the large majority of us in this forum are men who are attracted to physically dominant women. I am part of this majority, but knowing that physically strong women are relatively rare and that I've never been in a relationship with one, I sometimes ask myself if that's a necessary trait I should seek in a woman or it is a trait I can live without if the right person comes along.

I'm not necessarily looking for advice here, but I'm a bit curious to know about what are your experiences and relationships with women; is the woman being physically strong or dominant a must for you to consider being in a relationship with her? Have you ever developed feelings for a woman who didn't fit your ideal level of strength or athleticism?

For those married or in a relationship, is/was her physical strength or her possible interest in an activity like wrestling ever a factor?
Relationships always ended up in me imagining her strong, skilled, combative. And dreaming of others soon. They all ended quite quickly.
Old 20-Feb-22, 19:07
Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garri [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Relationships always ended up in me imagining her strong, skilled, combative. And dreaming of others soon. They all ended quite quickly.
I was trying to see my ex as this kind of person, but it's not what she was or who she wanted to be. It was unfair for me to expect that from her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Randpow For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-22, 07:08
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randpow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Physical strength was not so much a factor, but my wife's interest in wrestling was definitely a factor. She didn't really like it, and she thought it was kind of odd at first, but she has always been willing to indulge my wrestling fantasies. I know it sounds shallow and selfish to say, but if she had refused to fulfill my wrestling fantasies early on in our relationship, we probably wouldn't be together today.