Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Aug-22, 09:25
Points: 2,155, Level: 19 Points: 2,155, Level: 19 Points: 2,155, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: MAgic mushrooms

Don't stress about it too much. If you go into it thinking it's going to be a bad time all anxious and what not it's not going to be as fun.

See what you're going to see and have a good time!
The Following User Says Thank You to ozwa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-22, 10:09
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts
Confused Re: MAgic mushrooms

I am a guy
that likes for fun and pleasure
to be knocked out by kicks in the head
done by the very deadly female martial artists,
but even I wish that I had never taken
any psychydelic substances.
Why is that so?
If you try it once
you may get the idea.
But if you try it more times
You will probably be wishing the same
thing sometime in the future
but guess what, by then
it will be too late.
Your mind
your choice.
Old 09-Aug-22, 14:51
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

I kept waiting for a "took drugs and had a session" to come up, but it never did. I'm a tiny bit curious to have a session while high. Never done it, but curious. I virtually never get high anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-22, 17:28
Points: 3,482, Level: 24 Points: 3,482, Level: 24 Points: 3,482, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think you would need to be a veteran of Tryptomines before doing anything but sitting in a safe haven for 5 hours.

With an unknown person in a nervous situation it could quickly be come a terror ride on just a few mushrooms. Depending on your constitution, the type of mushroom etc. I've had high speed trains tear through the room on 70 small fresh Liberty Caps (UK type) They vary so much.

You'd have to ask the seesionistas permission too or she could end up calling the Police. 'Get this crazy-eyed mumbling lunatic out of my house'.

Why not take something like Ritalin instead? Much much safer.
Old 09-Aug-22, 18:15
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by class37 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you would need to be a veteran of Tryptomines before doing anything but sitting in a safe haven for 5 hours.

With an unknown person in a nervous situation it could quickly be come a terror ride on just a few mushrooms. Depending on your constitution, the type of mushroom etc. I've had high speed trains tear through the room on 70 small fresh Liberty Caps (UK type) They vary so much.

You'd have to ask the seesionistas permission too or she could end up calling the Police. 'Get this crazy-eyed mumbling lunatic out of my house'.

Why not take something like Ritalin instead? Much much safer.
It was more of a thought than a plan. Besides, I said "get high", I was thinking more on the lines of pot and I'd do it with a lady I knew and trusted, but no actual plans to do this. It's just somewhere on the bucket list.
Old 09-Aug-22, 22:38
Points: 1,692, Level: 16 Points: 1,692, Level: 16 Points: 1,692, Level: 16
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I kept waiting for a "took drugs and had a session" to come up, but it never did. I'm a tiny bit curious to have a session while high. Never done it, but curious. I virtually never get high anymore.
Moderate amount of cannabis is actually pretty good, but YMMV. At least if that's the kind of the session where you don't just go full force all the time.

Doing sessions with mushrooms is almost unthinkable to me. I don't know, maybe with micro doses it's doable, but I still very much doubt that it could be an improvement. Maybe possible but very unlikely.
Hmm, maybe with the right person it could be interesting. I'm not sure what are the odds...

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don’t know why this is being discussed in a mixed wrestling forum? As a teenager I took magic mushrooms a few times, once had a bad trip, not my thing anymore….
This is the off-topic department, so why not? Mushrooms are legal in several countries and people live with it just fine, it's not some kind of taboo topic or anything like that. And people's experiences differ, but that's fine. With alcohol it's the same, not everyone likes to get drunk, or feels ability to avoid spiraling into addiction and abuse.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My worst trip on mushrooms just involved being in the wrong state of mind – being a bit anxious – and I had to go home and ride it out .. It was no nightmare bad trip, but time seemed to pass extremely slowly – the brain on overdrive .. It was tedious and you couldn't really relax or do much .. And what I always say is alcohol is the antidote to psychedelics .. Two beers really takes the edge off.
AFAIK, it is not good to mix alcohol with Psilocybin, it could be dangerous. But I tried with like 0.3L of 5% ABV beer, and it was OK. This doesn't mean that it would be OK for any particular other person.
Cannabis also works to take the edge off, in my experience, but again, not sure if this can be recommended. However, unlike alcohol, cannabis+shrooms is not nearly as dangerous physiologically.
Some sellers of Psilocybin even include a warning ("do not mix with alcohol"), there is no such warning against weed.

Last edited by MacaroniBusybodyOctagon; 09-Aug-22 at 22:45.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MacaroniBusybodyOctagon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-22, 23:06
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacaroniBusybodyOctagon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
AFAIK, it is not good to mix alcohol with Psilocybin, it could be dangerous. But I tried with like 0.3L of 5% ABV beer, and it was OK. This doesn't mean that it would be OK for any particular other person.
Cannabis also works to take the edge off, in my experience, but again, not sure if this can be recommended. However, unlike alcohol, cannabis+shrooms is not nearly as dangerous physiologically.
Some sellers of Psilocybin even include a warning ("do not mix with alcohol"), there is no such warning against weed.
That's a good point – I hadn't looked up the effects .. This article suggests it's a risk because it's unpredictable:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Some people report drinking alcohol to lower the effect of shrooms and feel less high. While they may decreaseTrusted Source the effects of alcohol, there is limited research supporting this, and the effects can be unpredictable."

So of course some people go crazy with alcohol – get impulsive, aggressive, etc. So there'd be clear reasons not to mix for them .. You wouldn't want to be in that state while halfway psychotic and hallucinating.

I used to find just the process of rolling joints and smoking is very relaxing and keeps you occupied if there's a hint of anxiety .. I once noticed that the state I was in during a trip often dictated the tone of the next 6-12 months .. The danger of psychedelics, imo, is that every experience is heightened and felt directly – unlike the haze and layers of rationalisation we have in everyday life.

So a girl once described how, on acid, a friend being upset with you could feel like the worst thing that's ever happened .. And when you have these strong experiences (whether on drugs or in some kind of incident) they get written into your core programming .. Which is how PTSD works – a very strong experience creates a very strong conditioned response, and acid flashbacks aren't a chemical phenomenon, but more like a trauma effect.

On the other hand, using psychedelics and being with friends feels like 'real life', compared to the zombie haze of everyday .. I often got a sense of 'oh, we're back here – THIS is real life' .. It felt familiar in a way everyday life never does.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-22, 17:05
Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Magic mushrooms

I've eaten many psychedelics (mushrooms, lsd, peyote) in my youth and had a great time with them. Also had some really bad times, but they were enlightening to say the least. I don't regret any of them. Now, I'm a father to two wonderful children and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that. I say, when you are free of serious responsibilities, then do mind expanding drugs. If you have serious responsibilities....stay away. My 2 cents.

Oh another bit of advice.....take half, then come back and take the other half when you're ready.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorlove For This Useful Post: