Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-Sep-22, 02:15
Points: 2,293, Level: 19 Points: 2,293, Level: 19 Points: 2,293, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default TW(self-harm) September and Mental Health

This might be a wild and unexpected topic for this forum so i apologize if this is out of place.

I know we're all just strangers on the internet, despite how many of you i have on my friends list. however, we're all human beings in the end of the day, and i do care about all of you

September is mental health awareness/ suicide prevention month in the United states. I know that we tend to romanticize and fetishize being dominated by women, but it does and CAN take a toll on your mental health, as i've experienced first hand.

Around a year ago, was when it all started to really hit me how this fetish has at times negativly impacted me. As i approach 30 and am not married yet, am no closer to my goals because of how i let women treat me (because of the fetish), and because I let a girl who i was really close to once cheat on me.

It's horrible, and i sometimes wish i didnt have this fetish. I was in a really bad place last year mentally because of it, and i lost so much money because of that past relationship i mentioned.

So please - be kind to one another. if you ever need to talk or vent, my chair is always open.

Take care, fellas
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjjblondelover For This Useful Post: