Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-Nov-22, 11:32
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Uber drivers, do you ever wish you had a day where all passengers were women?

I drive for Uber on the side. I've noticed I enjoy female passengers better for several reasons.

First, they tend to be more likely to be interested in having conversations and asking questions. When they do conversate, their conversations are often more interesting than that of men.

Second reason really kicks in when dealing with late night bar passengers. I have had rowdy/annoying females, but they are few and far between and their behavior is NEVER as disrespectful as that of the men I deal with.

Finally, they tend to be better tippers. I have a very good memory of where I pick up and drop off passengers. I cannot remember names well, but my memory is a photographic one and I can match trips to faces very well. This helps me remember who tips and who doesn't when I see the tip notifications come up. Over the past 3 months, I've noticed that women have tipped better and more often than men.

A bonus reason is that female passengers seem more compassionate. This typically shows later on when I am in my last 2-3 hours of driving. Despite my best efforts, the ladies typically pick up on my mood without me saying anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to femwhipped93 For This Useful Post: