Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Oct-22, 02:07
Points: 2,293, Level: 19 Points: 2,293, Level: 19 Points: 2,293, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Women who want guys "obsessed with them"

i'm sure some of us have run into or even dated women who quote "want a guy who's obsessed with [them] and only [them]." and im sure you can see the correlation between that attitude and the domination/mixed wrestling scene, as that attitude is what a lot of us on this forum would fantasize about in a girl

But there is a strong difference between fantasy and reality. and to be honest, i cant really see myself longterm with a girl who wants me to be 100% obsessed with her all the time. that'd be draining as all hell. You want to talk about being that girl's devotee for 1 session or 2 in a fantasy scenario? Doable. But for me to do that full-time? no.

Has anyone ever experienced a real-life situation like this? all of my questions for this topic come from my current situation: i am somehow still seeing that girl i mentioned earlier in another topic on this board. She's super type-A, fantastic beautiful body, very athletic....everything you'd want in a female wrestler right? except when it comes to reality...and reality is often disappointing. I think that's the main theme of what i've learned in the past few weeks
The Following User Says Thank You to bjjblondelover For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-22, 04:16
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts
Default Re: Women who want guys "obsessed with them"

If you're not 100% obsessed with her, you shouldn't feel compelled to act like you are .. If you are obsessed with her, you'll always justify it and find the energy.

I'd take it as a red flag .. It may be that she uses relationships to fuel her ego, or that having a guy obsessed with her keeps her on the back foot, and not vulnerable to developing feelings and getting hurt.

I think reality being disappointing applies to every type of relationship imaginable .. Finding true compatibility is hard – but you improve your odds by being in places you find the kind of girl you're looking for, and by becoming the kind of man your ideal girl would be looking for .. And that's often the fun bit – that's the bit they make films and write novels about .. That's where you have character arcs, and struggle, and dreams
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-22, 18:32
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Default Re: Women who want guys "obsessed with them"

I hate saying this but, most women don't appreciate men who obsess over them.

And the ones who do? They only desire that kind of obsession for all the wrong reasons. They just want to be worshipped by men but, they have no love for (or the desire to love) the men who worship them.

Granted, there are some women who are capable of loving the men who obsess over them but, they are extremely rare.