Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jan-23, 03:07
Points: 2,293, Level: 19 Points: 2,293, Level: 19 Points: 2,293, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Is height-increase surgery worth it?

I've never ever been insecure about my height; i'm above average but i'm not exactly tall either. The girl i've been seeing for roughly 4 months now is taller than me, however. She is everything i've ever wanted - physically attractive, SKILLED, and killer body. pretty type-A, boss woman type of personality as well. i dont want to let her go, we've a good thing going.

her legs are considerably longer than mine, and it frustrates me that that advantage is what lets her beat me in just about every physical feat we try together. She drunkenly and playfully teased, "i cant believe i'm dating a short guy. grow taller or i'm breaking up with you" she and her friends laughed it off, but it really got to me

So would limb-lengthening surgery be worth it, and does anyone know how it works? it'd definitely give me that edge i need to be competitive with her
The Following User Says Thank You to bjjblondelover For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-23, 03:15
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is height-increase surgery worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjblondelover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've never ever been insecure about my height; i'm above average but i'm not exactly tall either. The girl i've been seeing for roughly 4 months now is taller than me, however. She is everything i've ever wanted - physically attractive, SKILLED, and killer body. pretty type-A, boss woman type of personality as well. i dont want to let her go, we've a good thing going.

her legs are considerably longer than mine, and it frustrates me that that advantage is what lets her beat me in just about every physical feat we try together. She drunkenly and playfully teased, "i cant believe i'm dating a short guy. grow taller or i'm breaking up with you" she and her friends laughed it off, but it really got to me

So would limb-lengthening surgery be worth it, and does anyone know how it works? it'd definitely give me that edge i need to be competitive with her
Not at all. You just need to have a conversation about the comment she made
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to revanyo For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-23, 08:26
Points: 5,681, Level: 32 Points: 5,681, Level: 32 Points: 5,681, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Agree with the comments above. Surgery is a major step - no one should make you feel like you have to make such a radical change. We all have our thing mate - some of us are short, tall, fat, thin - you can change some stuff but focus on character....
The Following User Says Thank You to henry707 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-23, 18:40
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

If you can't grow up, you have to focus on "growing out" in terms of muscle and strength... Like 5'4 Lee Priest for example. Or perhaps more realistically, 5'6 Alex Volkanovski in his 200lbs Rugby playing days.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post: