Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 26-Nov-21, 01:01
AverageUsername

Default Re: The Midnight Maiden Chronicles

Part 6 - JASON RETURNS

It was a cold, dark night. I was just beginning to fall asleep when Veronica yanked me so hard I thought the world was breaking apart.

"Amy, come on, we have to go!"

It was at this moment, when I fully gained awareness of the situation, that I sprung into action. I put my white outfit on, mask and all, and opened the door to a scene straight from hell.

Roofs were burning, explosions were going off everywhere, black and purple skill levelers were fighting off samurais in the now ash ridden courtyard. The blue and green skill levelers frantically ran to find shelter in the nearby safe house. Meanwhile, I began making my way through the chaos to help Mistress Maiden defend our home.

"Veronica, you need to help the others get to safety, I am going to go find Mistress Maiden."

"Don't get yourself killed."

"No promises."

I fought every samurai that got in my way. whether it was by punching them in the gut or kicking them on the side of their head, I made sure nothing was going to stop me from standing by Mistress Maiden in this time of conflict. Each samurai I took down drained a little bit of my energy. Eventually, I made it to her office. By then, I was already running on pure adrenaline.

"I'm coming in!"

I kicked down the door and ran through the smoke filled air, desperately searching for her. Within a few seconds, my hope instantly faded away as I saw, what I assume to be, the leader of the Sunset Samurais standing over Mistress Maiden's motionless body.

He was fully decked out, reinforced body armor, dual katanas, three shurikens, and four kunais. I was enraged at the site of my much beloved mentor, someone I thought of as a second mother, dead at the feet of a coward in warrior's clothing.

"You BITCH! I am going to kill you!"

"You may try."

I forgot all about how tired I was, all I could feel and think about was the pure loathsome hatred I had toward this man. I jumped into the air, extended my leg out, and kicked him square on the nose.

He stumbled just a little, but fully recovered by the time I was mounting my second assault. I went to uppercut him in the ribs, but he anticipated this, so he blocked my attack with his left arm and used his right arm to push me a few feet away from him. I ran at him once more.

He drew one of his katanas as I came closer to him. Then, I swiped my legs at him, aiming for his feet. This caused him to lose balance and fall flat on his back, letting go of the sword. I proceeded to jump on top of him when he suddenly rolled away from me, stood up, and drew his other sword. My anger piqued.

"I am going to make you suffer for what you have done!"

I stood up and proceeded to punch him in the throat. However, he grabbed my fist, mid-punch, and twisted my arm in a way that forced me to do an awkward front flip to avoid dislocation of my shoulder. I landed hard on the ground.

He tried to get on top of my stomach, but I used my legs to clamp around his arm and pull him down to the side of me. I held him down and pulled him in an aggressive arm bar. He began moaning in frustration. I pulled until I heard his bones start to crack. Then, I released him.

As I was desperately trying to put him in another hold, he rocked his body back, using the momentum and his better arm to kick himself back up to his feet. I knew I had to get him back on the ground, fast. So, I kicked him hard in the nuts, twice.

He instantly assumed the fetal positon, collapsing down to the ground. Then, as I was about to knee him in the face, he took his katana and ran it right through the outer edge of my left thigh.

I screamed in pain and agony as he yanked the sword out of me and got back up to his feet. I was fighting back tears as I began to cry because of the wound he gave me. I was now walking around with a bit of a hobble to my step, but I was still determined to put up a fight, even if I had to lay my life on the line.

"You are a coward, using weapons to destroy your enemies. There is no honor in that."

"Honor? You speak of honor yet you show no mercy to anyone who has a vision for the future of our people."

"Fight me hand-to-hand, right now you coward!"

"If that is your last wish, I shall grant it to you."

He took off all his weaponry and gear, throwing his sword off to the side, leaving only armor and his bare hands to fight me. Even though I was wounded, the beast inside of me was still burning bright as he approached.

I threw a punch at him, which was a little shaky as I couldn't get any good leverage on my bad leg. He dodged my swing, and answered with two punches to the side of my torso.

I grabbed his arm as he was attempting a third punch, and threw him over my shoulder and down hard on the ground. I yelled in pain as I did this. I could tell my consciousness was starting to fade away from reality as I put more and more strain on my wounded thigh.

He tried to get up from the ground, but I used my good leg to kick him in the side of his face three times. Then, I punched him in the nose two times. He struggled less and less as I continued to pummel him in many different ways.

I knew he was in my grasp as I, carefully, mounted his neck in a schoolgirl pin. I took his sword lying on the floor and used it to make a non-lethal, yet effective, slice across his left ear. Seeing as he was now incapacitated and I had the upper hand, I needed to know the monster responsible for killing Mistress Maiden.

I threw the sword away from me, grabbed his helmet, and yanked it off of him. I was sent into shock the moment I found out who it was underneath the mask. It was Jason.

"Jason?!?! JASON?!?! WHAT THE HELL!?!?!"

He was barely able to form words as I had put him through so much pain.

"Agh... do.. ugh... I... eh... know... you?"

I ripped off my mask, to which he was also extremely surprised.

"A-A... Am.... Amy?! Wait, AMY?!? I can't believe this!"

Even though I once gave my entire soul to this man that fateful night in the club, I now wanted to finish him off and see the life slowly drain away from his body.

"I can't believe you would do something like this, so violent, so stupid."

"Someone needed to rise up and fight the system you tyrants put in place. People are dieing, and all you care about is preserving the Midnight Maiden culture. An example had to be made."

"I am sorry, Jason, but this is where your story ends. I have to do this."

I fought back the tears as I took my mask and covered it over top of his mouth and nose, smothering my hands against his face as I tried to suffocate him to death.

He initially resisted this, grabbing my arm, moving his body left and right, but I stayed firm. However, just as I was sure he was about to pass out, Veronica ran through the door.

"Amy, NO! STOP! We need him alive!"

"I can't stop, I have to do this! For Mistress Maiden."

She was determined to get me to stop. She wrestled me off of Jason and reasoned with me.

"Headquarters will be taken over soon, if we bring him back to the safe house with everyone else, we may stand a chance at getting Headquarters back."

"No! He must pay!!"

"All in time Amy, all in time."

"Fine!"

Veronica and I took his legs and began dragging him through the back entrance of HQ.

We stealthily sneaked out, arriving at the safe house around fifteen minutes later. Then, we took role call and evaluated the damages.

"Amy, we need to get you some medical attention."

"What about Jason?"

"You let us handle him. Right now you need to focus on getting better, we're counting on you to run operations as the new leader."

That was the last thing I remember hearing before they injected me with a seditive to prep me for surgery.

I woke up with a bright light shining on my face and Veronica standing by my side.

"What's the situation report V?"

"Well, I took role call while our doctors operated on you. You should make a full recovery in two days, but I cant say the same for our black and purple skill levelers. Most of our green and blue levelers made it out, but we only have two black levelers and five purple levelers who remain with us. The others unaccounted for are either dead or being held hostage. With Mistress Maiden gone, you are the last highest ranking maiden standing."

"And what of Jason? What did you do with him?"

"He is restrained, tied up from chest to toe in a chair behind bars. We aren't going to do anything without your say."

"I want you to do one thing for me, when I get better, you make sure I can pull his sorry ass out of holding and up in front of everyone. I have a plan to utterly humiliate him. I must have revenge, one way or another."

"Sure thing Mistress Dazer."

"I... am not ready for that just yet, Amy is fine."

"Get some rest, Amy."

I closed my eyes as I drifted into a deep sleep. I spent the next two days thinking of all sorts of ways to get back at Jason. After fully recovering from my injury, I stood up and began walking toward where Jason was being held.

"Amy, hold on, just take it easy. We need you to address everyone. The past events have left all the blue and green levelers on edge."

"I have never been good with public speaking."

"Just find common ground and build yourself up from there."

"I guess that makes sense. Ok."

I walked out of my room and into a whole crowd of young faces.

"Hello, as you may or may not have heard, Mistress Maiden is dead. She has elected for me to replace her as head of operations. I don't really have a plan established to take back Headquarters, but let me assure you this, together, we will avenge Mistress Maiden and come out of this stronger."

I didn't have much else to say, so I began to filter through the still shaken-up crowd, toward Jason. After a little while, I made it to the room where he was being held. Veronica opened the door for me.

He had his mouth gagged, so he couldn't say anything to me. However, he tried to speak, even though his voice was too muffled to comprehend. I grabbed the back of his chair and dragged him out of the room.

"Oh ho ho, when I am done with you, you are going to be sorry you were ever born."

I took him all the way to the center of the crowd and used his tied up legs as leverage for me to stand up and address everyone from an elevated position. Then, I unveiled my venegeful plot to get back at Jason.

"Alright, everyone can I have your attention please! Listen, I know that these are dark times, and many of you lost loved ones in the fiery ashes of our burning Headquarters. But know this, their sacrifices are not in vain. We can take back our rightful home, but we need to prepare. The odds are stacked against us. Most of the people who didn't survive, or were taken hostage, were some of our finest women. We will need to train hard, plan a course of action, and strategize our next move. This task will not be easy. In fact, at some point you will want to call it quits. If we are to survive, we need to stick together. I am giving everyone today and tomorrow to process, grieve, and prepare. After tomorrow, intense training begins. Now, some of you may be wondering 'who is this man, gagged and tied up in a chair?' This man is the leader of the Sunset Samurais. His name is Jason, and he is responsible for the mental pain and and physical suffering surrounding these tragic events. If any of you have unresolved issues or grievances with what has happened, I invite you to take it out on him. Today, the green levelers will be lining up to punish him. Tomorrow, the blue levelers get their turn. Finally, I will be the last one to punish him. I have only one restriction, don't kill him. Do what you must. You each get a maximum of three minutes with him, then you have to let the next girl go. Punch him, kick him, put him in a headscissor, I don't care, just make him suffer. Jason was once a close friend of mine, but as far as im concerned, he is forever dead to me. Rest up, stay safe, kick ass. That is all."

The blue levelers began to clear out and head to bed as nightfall began to arrive. I looked back at Jason as I went into the briefing room with Veronica and the few black and purple skill levelers that remained. I received such sweet satisfaction when I saw Jason's eyes light up in terror as the first green levelers stepped up to deliver him the ass kicking of a lifetime.

END OF PART 6

Notes:

Alright, that about wraps up the halfway point of the Midnight Maiden series. Big plot twist with Jason becoming the bad guy, but I think it adds a new level of darkness and a "forged-in-fire" aspect to our main character, Amy. I am curious to hear what my reader's thought was my best story of the past year. Comment below to let me know (if you want) which one of the stories was your favorite, and why.

Most of my stories are currently in progress, and I have like 5 more ideas for longer series like this one, which I plan to release only one or two next year. As of now, I am going to try to add on to each of my in progress stories one at a time. (One day I will release something for one story, and the next day I will release something for the other story). I do not plan on doing this forever. Once I finish all my stories that are currently still in progress, I am going to focus on making, writing, and adding to one, whole, large series (not adding multiple stories for me to work on all at once).

The subject and genre of these future series will largely depend on which of my stories you all thought was the best from this past year. Other than that, happy holidays!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-21, 00:09
AverageUsername

UPDATE - I am going to take a break for a while from Midnight Maidens as the popularity/thanks have indicated it isn't performing as well as I would have hoped. I WILL add more to this series later, but in the meantime I am going to release my second large series very soon to test out its popularity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-21, 05:11
Points: 1,264, Level: 14 Points: 1,264, Level: 14 Points: 1,264, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Looking forward to more midnight maiden! I can't even fathom the massive amount of quality writing you get done in a relatively short time span. You are on track to become one of the best writers on the site if you aren't there already.
Old 16-Dec-21, 16:38
AverageUsername

UPDATE - Revisiting Midnight Maidens after Part 3 to Bboys VS Yoga Girls | The Revival Series is released! Dont forget to catch up on the series and what's already happened as Amy tries to take back HQ!
Old 16-Dec-21, 16:45
Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,049 Posts

Please too upload fem vs fem in the future.
Old 13-Jun-22, 10:41
Points: 1,230, Level: 13 Points: 1,230, Level: 13 Points: 1,230, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Very nice thread! I am happy to find stories that are not purely based on the mixed fights, but also have a full storyline in the background. Thanks for that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wife's slave For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, female assassin, femdom, headscissor