Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-16, 15:09
Points: 4,347, Level: 27 Points: 4,347, Level: 27 Points: 4,347, Level: 27
Activity: 39.0% Activity: 39.0% Activity: 39.0%
Last Achievements

Default First time experiences & suggestions?

Hello all,

I'm glad I found this site, nice to see others that share my fantasy. I'm surprised it's not more popular than it seems to be (unless people are just ashamed to admit it??).

I live in Ontario Canada and have had a hard time finding female session wrestlers here, and ones that offer the type I'm looking for (nude mixed session, fantasy semi competitive, sensual/erotic, one sided domination or back and forth). Long story short I've found and been in contact with one via email. I might be having my first session with her (or with anyone) tomorrow and I've very nervous to say the least. On top of never meeting her before (and not 100% sure what to expect) she has agreed to my fantasy of a nude session (at first she agreed to just topless but ok with me nude, which was ok with me but she says she might be fully nude near the end of the session ). One sided (her) but said she might let me fight back a little No penetration. Anyway, back to my point, I'm very nervous for a few reasons and wondered if anyone had any real experience or have been in a similar situation that would share their story or have suggestions advice? My nervousness is because:

1) have never met her
2) not 100% sure what to expect with her or the session
3) I'm single and have not had sex in a long time - I mention this because our session is not going to include sex, which I'm 100% ok with but I'm going to get extremely aroused (expect to anyway unless I'm so nervous or uncomfortable?) between no recent sex, being naked, and living my ultimate fantasy I'm a little worried about ejaculating during our session (even if she doesn't touch me) or, I'm also a heavy precumer which is almost guaranteed to happen.

I don't want to offend or gross her out. We are also having this session in public location ("up scale sex club"). I'm assuming we'll be in a private part of the club but I have also never been there before either.

Thanks for reading. This is a serious post, only interested in real stories, similar situations and advice. Obviously me keeping my underwear or shorts on is an option but that's no fun! lol Maybe I should though?

On a side note, if you are a female session wrestler that travels or lives in the area and would be interested in having a session with me feel free to contact me I'm a little picky in that I'm not interested in body builders or strictly scissor sessions but otherwise all good. I have no training and not into anyone getting hurt or pain in any way.

Tags
experiences, first time, mixed, nude, sessions, suggestions, wrestling