Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Feb-22, 15:11
Points: 5,123, Level: 30 Points: 5,123, Level: 30 Points: 5,123, Level: 30
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How I Got Into This Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCorn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
as I grew older became a follower of femdom and strong women like Kelly Everts, her films showed her punching and beating men up, not found anymore because she became born again in the 90's.
Kellie Everts... that takes me back. She has been a lot of things in her life but I first heard about Kellie when she was a community activist in the Puerto Rican section of Williamsburg, Brooklyn in the mid-1970s. She worked with some local churches and children's organization and was covered in local papers. Everybody became quite aware of her on Memorial Day 1976 Bicentennial parade when she appeared on a float in a red bikini.

She still worked in the neighborhood and continued as a stripper, part time, until 1980 when she went on tour again, appeared in Esquire Magazine claiming to be the first women's bodybuilder, and on some TV talk shows of the era. Technically she isn't "born again," it is more like she invented her own religion and her name is now "Rasa von Werder." In her time she was absolutely gorgeous... especially in that red bikini.

Google Kellie under either name. Here is the Wikipedia bio:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Junglebeast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-22, 11:38
Points: 2,149, Level: 18 Points: 2,149, Level: 18 Points: 2,149, Level: 18
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Yes, but had some hot pictorials in Nugget Magazine with advertisements for her Videos very hardcore Femdom like none other at the time, I'm aware of the rest as you mention and her appearances on old Mort Downey talk shows.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimmyCorn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-22, 22:41
Points: 18,362, Level: 59 Points: 18,362, Level: 59 Points: 18,362, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,337 Times in 412 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglebeast [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kellie Everts... that takes me back. She has been a lot of things in her life but I first heard about Kellie when she was a community activist in the Puerto Rican section of Williamsburg, Brooklyn in the mid-1970s. She worked with some local churches and children's organization and was covered in local papers. Everybody became quite aware of her on Memorial Day 1976 Bicentennial parade when she appeared on a float in a red bikini.

She still worked in the neighborhood and continued as a stripper, part time, until 1980 when she went on tour again, appeared in Esquire Magazine claiming to be the first women's bodybuilder, and on some TV talk shows of the era. Technically she isn't "born again," it is more like she invented her own religion and her name is now "Rasa von Werder." In her time she was absolutely gorgeous... especially in that red bikini.

Google Kellie under either name. Here is the Wikipedia bio:
Playboy, May 1977 ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PB197705_HumpingIron_1r.jpg (215.0 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg PB197705_HumpingIron_2r.jpg (164.7 KB, 157 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dadd90 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-22, 23:29
Points: 5,123, Level: 30 Points: 5,123, Level: 30 Points: 5,123, Level: 30
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadd90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Playboy, May 1977 ?
Yes, and here's the link from her website showing the pages from Esquire in June 1975. You can scroll around for more pics, info on this very interesting woman.

The Following User Says Thank You to Junglebeast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-22, 00:28
Points: 3,588, Level: 25 Points: 3,588, Level: 25 Points: 3,588, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonfrog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Was she older or younger? Bigger or smaller? Is this something you could consider writing a story about?
She was a year younger than me - she was a 5th grader and I was in 6th grade. I remember she was as tall as me, though, and she was quite skinny so I probably outweighed her by a bit. Even though I had the weight advantage and was a boy she was stronger than me - she kept my arms pinned to my sides and I couldn't break out of her bear hug. I was legitimately trying to free myself and I remember how embarrassed I was that she was holding me captive like that, and later on the other kids would laugh at how she "beat me up". That whole episode inspired the story I wrote "Capture the Boys" which is in the Wrestling Stories forum here.

I tried to recreate that moment, but every time I tried to get her to wrestle me again she wouldn't take the bait, and would just tag me. I think when she bear hugged me that first time she didn't think anything of it, but my eagerness to be "beat up" again weirded her out and that was the only time she did it to me.

I wonder sometime if she even remembers something that I have been obsessing over all these decades later lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyG For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-22, 05:10
Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She was a year younger than me - she was a 5th grader and I was in 6th grade. I remember she was as tall as me, though, and she was quite skinny so I probably outweighed her by a bit. Even though I had the weight advantage and was a boy she was stronger than me - she kept my arms pinned to my sides and I couldn't break out of her bear hug. I was legitimately trying to free myself and I remember how embarrassed I was that she was holding me captive like that, and later on the other kids would laugh at how she "beat me up". That whole episode inspired the story I wrote "Capture the Boys" which is in the Wrestling Stories forum here.

I tried to recreate that moment, but every time I tried to get her to wrestle me again she wouldn't take the bait, and would just tag me. I think when she bear hugged me that first time she didn't think anything of it, but my eagerness to be "beat up" again weirded her out and that was the only time she did it to me.

I wonder sometime if she even remembers something that I have been obsessing over all these decades later lol.
Did she ever lift you at any point?
Old 07-Feb-22, 19:12
Points: 3,588, Level: 25 Points: 3,588, Level: 25 Points: 3,588, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonfrog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did she ever lift you at any point?
No, she wasn't trying to take me anywhere - she was quite content to just keep me from getting away.
Old 17-Feb-22, 08:54
Females are superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadd90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Playboy, May 1977 ?
She looks like she could destroy those skinny boys. Quite bold for the era. I understand how it must have impacted you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-22, 09:14
Points: 4,531, Level: 28 Points: 4,531, Level: 28 Points: 4,531, Level: 28
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Last Achievements

6 years ago we went with my ex girlfriend to a strip club and one of the shows was strippers wrestling each other in a ring. It was an awesome view of these sexy and strong bodies doing many holds to each other. The most interesting part was that, suddenly 1 stripper invited a guy to the ring! This was my point of time that I fantasized myself wrestling with my ex.
In this event the stripper totally destroyed the guy in the ring with any kind of moves, holds and facesitting! From that night I started wrestling .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panagis For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-22, 05:00
Points: 3,127, Level: 23 Points: 3,127, Level: 23 Points: 3,127, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

You know, this question actually forced me to really look back to answer it. Id never actually realized how or why. But now I know it was definitely a childhood encounter (id say maybe like 12 yrs old?) with the friend across the street (female) while hanging out playing whatever- I just remember we started rough-housing. I remember how I LEGIT tried to overpower her wrestling around, and couldnt get her down. I distinctly remember how hard I struggled against her, and ended up on the losing side, regardless of me having a size and weight advantage. She was a small cute tough tomboyish type, and it really took my by surprise. I know from that day forward I saw her differently...she had my attention always. I was a bit smitten I guess? Not too long after that, she, myself and a few other friends were in the pool that summer- and I was again paying lots of attention to her, too much so, taunting her playfully. While she was at the side of the pool with her arms out on the rails, I had my very first discovery of a scissor as she brought her legs up around my waist and squeezed. Again I just remember being surprised and in awe of the unexpected. That was the day the scissor addiction began. So the same girl at a young age sent my life on this path of loving being overpowered by a female, and in addition the scissor fetish.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheSqueezedOne For This Useful Post: