Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 11-Feb-22, 23:25
AverageUsername

Dominatrix Requested Story | Emily's Smothering Domination

Requested Story | Emily's Smothering Domination

Mark - 27 years old, 5'10", 155 lbs
Emily - 25 years old, 5'9", 145 lbs, 36DD bra size

The big day had finally arrived, Mark and Emily's all-out mixed wrestling match. It was an altogether sunny day, slight breeze in the air, but nonetheless a very promising start to a day that will most likely go down in the history books for our two main characters.

Mark rushed to find the right clothes to wear for the match. Because he was in a hurry, he immediately picked the first thing that caught his attention, khaki shorts and a plain white t-shirt.

Emily, on the other hand, was much more methodical about her outfit choice. In order to have maximum movement capability while tossing and turning around, she decided to go for the form fitting bikini approach. And not just any bikini, a really sexy mini bikini. An outfit that she was sure would prove to be quite a distraction to Mark, thereby giving her an edge in regards to that psychological aspect of the fight.

Her pitch black bikini did an absolutely amazing job of hugging her beautiful, supermodel quality body. The bikini bottom's thin black straps wrapped around her very curvacious hips in the most perfect of ways. Additionally, the swimsuit did a wonderful job of showcasing the full length of her cleavage, one of her best assets (second only to her round, smooth, and super soft ass). From the front or the back, Emily was sure to grab the attention of any man nearby.

She playfully twirled in front of the mirror, examining every square inch of her body. Even she knew she was perfect, from head to toe. Her long, dark hair provided great contrast to her smooth, flawless skin. And her legs were in a league of their own. Her thighs had an immense amount of incredible volume. The perfect medium between super strong and well-defined leg muscles. Just looking at the way she was built could send any man into sensual shock.

Mark, having known Emily for quite some time, already knew all of this. Of course, he was still dumbfounded every day he saw Emily just walking around, acting like everything was normal, when in fact it wasn't. She was the most beautiful woman Mark had ever seen, and most likely the most beautiful woman ANY man has ever seen.

Mark hastily jumped into the car and set course for Emily's apartment. He quickly arrived not a few minutes later. However, before rushing in all halfhazardly, Mark took some time to pause and look himself over one more time in the rear view mirror. He spotted one strand of hair sticking out, quickly fixed that rogue strand, and hopped out the car. He recounted the plan over and over in his head as he stepped up the many flights of stairs to get onto Emily's floor level.

He began talking to himself, "Okay, the strategy is going to be to talk trash to her to really get her fired up. That way, if she gains the advantage like I’m expecting her to, she’ll really go all out at kicking my ass." He had no intention on winning the match. Although, that didn't mean he wasn't going to put up a fair fight. One way or another, she was going to get her chance to do whatever she wanted with him. That was always the plan. However, he was going to have to make her work for it, that way she can feel like she earned her victory.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, he reached her door, and knocked three times in an awkwardly fast pace. He felt a sudden rush of nervousness, which all went away within the blink of an eye. Emily was quickly wrapping up her routine to get ready, fixing her hair with a couple last minute strokes of her brush.

"Coming!"

She kindly opened the door and motioned for Mark to come in. He always liked her warm and inviting smile, as she was such a hospitable and likeable person. Mark's eyes immediately fixated upon Emily's chest and the way her sexy bikini fiercly displayed her fiery hot feminine breasts. He hadn't accounted for her swimwear attire to be so suggestively arousing, struggling to turn away from the thought of being trapped inside her magnificent rack.

"Hey, that bikini really compliments your beautiful body. The way it forms around every curve is so sexy."

Mark, being the polite gentleman that he was, decided a little compliment wouldn't hurt his chances of firing her up later on. I mean, how could he not comment on her breathtaking bikini when he was already feeling a stiffening in his pants just by looking at it.

"Oh, this little thing? Yeah, I thought you would like it."

Emily happily twirled herself around, flashing him a glimpse at the view of her bikini from behind. He had clearly fallen into her masterful trap, still unaware that he had been standing outside her door this whole time she had been showing off her mini bikini. Fortunately, Emily noticed that her plan may have worked too well, and had to shock him back to reality before it was too late.

"Soooo... are you going to just stand there all day or do you want to get this thing started?"

Mark woke up from his euphoric, dream-like state, partially embarrassed for making her wait much longer than he had planned. They didn't set a strict start/stop time for the match, so both Mark and Emily were flexible with the plan and could let the match go for as long as they wanted.

Emily walked him over to the bed. She didn't have enough time to prepare a proper area to place her wrestling mat, so she decided that wrestling in the bed was the safest second choice. Plus, she figured it would be more comfortable for Mark if they wrestled on a soft and supportive surface, knowing fully well the exact moves she intended to pull on him throughout the rounds.

Mark knew he had to work fast on his trash talk, because Emily was already mounting up onto the bed, sticking out her chest, and flexing her legs as she got down to her knees and started stretching out her arms. Mark, with much less grace and finesse, awkwardly rocked up onto the bed and sat down in a normal seating position.

Even though she was only an inch shorter than him, she seemed so much larger and domineering at this moment. Her poised posture left Mark deeply staring up into her dark brown eyes as she arched her amazing back. The dimmed lighting in her bedroom let a few rays of sunlight penetrate the ceiling skylight which loomed above. The natural light really elevated the way her smooth skin gorgeously glowed in all its glory.

"You ready to get crushed underneath by bikini-clad body, Mark? All it takes is for me to get on top of your body once, and then you're mine for the taking."

Mark valiantly pushed through the angelic image of Emily's radiant body sitting tall and proud as he tried his best to get her fired up with a ferocious rebuttal of his own. She suddenly stopped stretching her arms and began to stroke her hands through her hair, playfully teasing Mark as he searched for the right words to taunt her back.

"You think you can beat me with your worthless ass? I could kick the shit out of you blindfolded if I wanted to."

Emily slightly chuckled under her breath as Mark became quite confused. Laughter was not the reaction he was hoping for... but Emily gave him one last chance to fire her up.

"What?! You think this is funny, huh? I'm drop dead serious Emily, I got a few tricks up my sleeve that you won't believe. And as for you, what do you think you're going to do, sit me to death? Pfft, this'll be a peace of cake. Let's just get this over with."

Emily couldn't come up with a witty comeback, and it looked as if the plan worked. Instead of the smiley, happy, joy-filled demeanor Emily was so effortlessly sporting earlier, she was now showing a much different type of expression. She furrowed her brows and viciously squinted her eyes, staring bullets into the heart of Mark's soul. Had he gone too far with the trash talk, was he now royally screwed for a much more painful experience, did he say something very wrong? All these thoughts flooded in at once, overwhelming his sensory systems and leaving him in a very vulnerable state.

Emily easily saw her opportunity to capitalize on this moment. They were very clear about setting a minimal amount of rules for the match. They intentionally included no rule that says an official countdown has to be done to begin the match, so she just went in for the kill. In one swift move, she braced her legs down into the couch and leapt toward Mark, extending her arms out toward his shoulders. Mark, left unaware of her forward progress, made no attempt to dodge or meet her attack, and was agressively pushed onto his back as Emily's full body awkwardly landed on top of Mark's in an unevenly distributed, sprawled out position.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!"

He noticed she was having trouble transitioning into a successful pinning position on top of his chest, and he wasn't ready to give up just yet. Mark knew he would rustle around and work his hardest in the first ten to fifteen minutes of the round, then he would gradually slow it down and give her an opening to really let loose all over him in any way she saw fit.

Mark wrapped his arms all the way around her upper waist and rocked to the side, rolling Emily's body down to the left as he rolled up over her stomach. Now she was the one with her back pinned down on the couch, and he was the one struggling to find an advantageous position to fully mount her chest.

"Hey Emily, how do you like it when I'm the one that's on top?"

Emily shook her head left and write, kicking her legs in the air in a desperate effort to thwart every attempt he made to straddle her thrashing body. She sure was really hard to pin down, and Mark could tell she was putting her all into making sure he never got comfortable on top of her.

"Damn, I didn't know you could move so fast!"

She paused her squirming and sat still for a moment, gazing into Mark's eyes as her pleading stare hypnotized him once more. He couldn't look away at her beautiful face, so sad and determined to be free from his now fully secured chest pin. It was obviously a trap, and even though it hadn't been the full ten minutes yet, Mark still fell for her deviously deceptive ploy. While he was locked into her intimate stare, she was ever so cautiously raising her legs up and over his shoulders. Finally, without a single obstacle in her way, she hooked her feet around his shoulders and over his head, placing them criss-crossed locked in front of his neck.

"Gotcha!"

She threw her legs down, forcing Mark's upper body to bend back all the way down to the surface of the bed. Mark forgot to stretch, so Emily was delighted to hear the faint sound of a few bones cracking as Mark's body extended backward. This didn't hurt Mark, but it did make him realize something. Here he was, giving it his all, and they were still interlocked in a stalemate between one another. Maybe Mark underestimated Emily's drive to dominate him in this match... or maybe SHE was the one going easy on him. He could only listen to his thoughts as Emily's feet continued to press against his neck and drive him down into the mattress.

Emily still had to deal with Mark's body on top of hers, so while her legs held his upper body down, she used her hands to push his lower body off of her chest. Both of their bodies broke off of each other, virtually right back to where they started. Emily, hardly phased by her aggressive technique so far, was ready to engage with Mark again in another head-to-head bout. Mark, on the other hand, was already starting to feel the burn and immense fatigue from his physical exertion.

"You aren't ready to call it quits yet, are you Mark?"

She didn't wait for a response, because while he was catching his breath she jumped into him once more. However, Mark learned from his first experience, and barely dodged out of the way. Emily speedily recovered and flung her whole body toward him while his backed was foolishly turned away. She locked her arms and legs around his body, wrapping him up in a full rear choke from behind. He immediately reached for her arms and tried to pull them apart while she cranked the pressure and choked his throat.

"What's the matter baby? Emily got your tongue?"

The combined force of her legs compressing inward on his stomach and her arms squeezing hard on his neck really left him utterly defenseless. He thought he wasn't going to last another minute, until she released all the pressure and let him collapse flat onto the bed. He had no choice but to lay there motionless as he fought every single second to get as much air back into his lungs as possible.

While he was wincing and recovering from the chokehold, she stood up and walked over his body, turned around so her face was facing his, and dropped down on top of his throat in a textbook schoolgirl pin. Mark's face had never been this close to her body before, and he wanted now more than ever for her to slightly scoot up just a little bit further so he could get well aquainted with what it felt like to be trapped inside her pure, angelic pussy.

Emily saw the way Mark stared directly into her bikini bottom, but she wasn't just going to give him what he wants. Much like what Mark had planned for the match, Emily wanted him to earn his way toward getting smothered senseless by her feminine assets.

"Not yet Mark, be a good boy and I will think about it."

She patted him on the head twice before grabbing him by the hair and repositioning her legs around his neck. Then, she gracefully moved out of her schoolgirl pin and transitioned into a front headscissor. Mark was in deep trouble now, because while Emily's chokehold from earlier really shook him up, her powerful thighs were bound to be ten times worse. She began applying pressure, squeezing and unsqueezing her thighs as Mark's squished face was compressed between her incredible legs and pulled into Emily's crotch. Every squeeze she would apply a little more pressure, increasing the force against Mark's neck. This headscissor didn't choke him, but it kept him gasping for relief as she worked his neck with her toned thighs again and again.

Mark was completely stuck, unable to escape from her flexed thighs, trapped between her warm, soft legs. It felt like she was going to keep him in this position forever, forced to desperately plea and stare up at her grinning face as she makes him disappear into the folds of her wonderous legs over and over. Just as Mark was about to surrender, thinking that she wasn't going to take it any further, something truly amazing happened.

Emily stopped pulsing her legs into Mark's neck, and instead waited till his full focus was on her upper body. Mark was still wedged in between her wonderful thighs, but was happy to see the pulsing compressions stop. He watched her next moves very closely as she bit down on her bottom lip, clearly expressing an immense amount of pleasure for what she planned to do next. Emily flirtaciously arched her back even more as she reached her arms up behind her back. Mark watched in awe as her bikini top slowly fell down to the bed's surface, her beautiful breasts on full display for Mark's begging eyes.

He was so caught up in the moment that he didn't notice his mouth had slightly opened up in admiration of Emily's naked chest. As she released Mark's head from the scissor, he melted down into the mattress. He now knew it was time... to give up and give her free reign over his entire body. He laid there motionless, waiting for her next move. She rolled her crotch over his chest and onto his stomach, inching her lower body back across his body as she wrapped her legs and feet around his legs and feet. Next, she scooped her hands underneath his head, and in simultaneous motion spread her legs out and pulled his face all the way into her bare chest. It was a devastating grapevine/breastsmother combo, and Mark couldn't decide if he was in terrible pain or conplete bliss as his heartbeat raced in this stimulating hold.

"You're not getting out of this. My breasts were made for this kind of smothering suffocation! How about this, try to wiggle yourself free, just try."

Mark tried, but he found it difficult to create the motivation in his mind to break free from her embrace, so she held him there, smothered against the warm feminine flesh of her amazingly smooth breasts as his legs were burning and buckling from the grapevine.

"See!? You can't even hardly move your face! Ready to give up?"

Mark knew he could handle more, and he wasn't ready to call it just yet. Surely, she had to have more in store to really punish him with her arsenal of dominating positions. The smothering power of this hold was great, but there was a much more satisfying and extremely effective way for her to establish a suffocating smother on Mark's face. Emily knew this, which is why she was saving her best move for last. Mark tried his best to answer Emily's request for surrender while being pressed hard into the depths of her cleavage... but it came out a bit muffled.

"Surrender? Hell.... no! Not... to your... worthless... ass. The... only way... you're... winning this... match... is by.... knocking... me out! And... that won't... happen!"

Mark placed special emphasis on highlighting her ass in his comments. While she held him in this breast smother for a solid four minutes, he was ready for a change of scenery. Specifically, he was ready to take on the most daunting task of his life... Emily's beautiful, yet deadly, dominatrix booty.

"Oh, you think so huh! Is that a challenge, because I would be glad to show you how deadly my ass truly can be. You sure you're ready for this Mark? Just so you know, once I bury your face in my ass, you're not getting out. You're in there for good. You willing to take that risk?"

Mark squinted his eyes and flared his nostrils in a show of supreme strength, expressing clear confidence in his capabilities of handling the confines of Emily's breathtakingly beautiful booty. I think I speak for everyone when I say, Mark was way in over his head... or alternatively, Emily's ass was about to be way in over Mark's head!

"Bring it on Emily, I'm not afraid of you, or your puny rear!"

"Ok then, say goodbye to clean air and broad daylight Mark. Your face now belongs to my glorious ass."

Right before she plummeted her rear end deep into Mark's face, she grabbed the sides of her bikini and pulled them all the way down the length of her legs, throwing them off the side of the bed and positioning herself above his head. He stood still as a rock as she squatted down and gracefully fell softly on top of Mark's face. Immediately, Mark's nose and mouth disappeared into the folds of her cheeks, but she continued to drive her ass further down as she knew there was room for him to go further into her dark depths.

As Mark kept sinking into the crack of her ass, Emily could hear the faint sounds of moaning and whining as he was nearing the deepest parts of her ass. Mark was overwhelmed by the sweet smell of strawberries and a hint of Emily's natural aromas, which didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. This was much more intense than the breast smother from earlier. It was basically pitch black inside her ass, except he could faintly see the smooth textures of her skin as his head was surrounded on all sides by Emily's large, fully smothering ass.

"How's it feel to be trapped inside my 'worthless' ass? Not so confident now, are you? Bet you didn't think you'd end up breathing through my badass butt like this, did you? I mean, you thought you could handle this beautiful butt in your face... but if you want to tap I understand. However, if you do, that means you're weaker than my amazing booty. Again, totally up to you to decide when this suffocating smother stops."

She began grinding her naked ass on Mark's face over and over again, each grind making him moan as she worked her assets over his lips and nose. It was starting to get really hot and sweaty down there, and Mark was starting to wain in terms of his mental and physical strength as he slipped into complete and utter facesitting bliss.

"An ass this big must feel so hot covering up your entire face like that. It actually feels real nice on my crotch when I work it over your smooth lips."

Mark didn't want her to stop, he wanted her to go harder, faster, amd all in on top of his face. However, while she had been conserving alot of her energy throughout the match, Emily was starting to feel the fatigue hitting her right about now, and the grinding slowly halted to a stop. But this was where it was about to get really difficult for Mark. While Mark was as deep as he could be inside her beautiful ass, that didn't mean she was covering as much ground as she could across his face. Consequently, she grabbed both of her ass cheeks with her hands and gently separated them apart, wiggling her hips a bit to force Mark down into the spot where she wanted his face to be. When he reached the prime positioning, she let go of her cheeks and fully encased his entire face with her whole, entire ass.

"I think I will stay right here, sitting on your face, for a little bit longer. Just until the image of my ass all up in your face gets seared into your brain for eternity. And don't act like you don't like it, you're loving this with every fiber of your being right now. Just breathe it all in... accept your fate... and slowly fall into a deep, dream-like state of slumber underneath my big, beautiful booty."

Eventually, he let her ass overcome all his senses and thoughts, giving his entire body away to her smothering facesit, and began to black out.

"Oh, and don't worry, I'll still be here, on top of your face, waiting for you to wake up. I have another facesit to try before I accept your surrender. Sweat dreams Mark!"

Mark slipped into a deep sleep as Emily successfully knocked him out with her ferocious facesitting smother. A few minutes later, Mark woke up and was greeted by Emily's kind face as she sat criss-cross on top of his chest. She intently stared down into his eyes.

"You really need to thank me for kicking your ass."

He says nothing.

"I'm serious, thank me."

He continues to keep his mouth shut.

"Fine, if you won't talk, then you won't mind me sitting right back down on top of your face."

He proceeds to open his mouth to protest, but she descends her big booty down onto his face too rapidly, and now Mark's mouth is wide open inside Emily's ass as she applies the full pressure of her entire body weight in a fierce front facesitting pin against his lips and nose.

"Oops, look like I caught you in just the right time to force your mouth open against my fiery hot pussy. That feels REAL nice, keep breathing through my crotch please."

Emily starts rubbing her pussy all over Mark's face, while he breathes heavily into her magnificent ass crack. Here we go again...

THE END
Old 12-Feb-22, 00:47
smothernsuffer

Default Re: Requested Story | Emily's Smothering Domination

Damnnnnnn! Incredible story. Spending the day under Emily’s giant booty sounds like a great time!

Last edited by smothernsuffer; 12-Feb-22 at 07:00.
Old 12-Feb-22, 17:01
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

great interplay between them. well done hot stuff
Old 16-Mar-22, 19:57
AverageUsername

Facesit Re: Requested Story | Emily's Smothering Domination

Part 2

Emily really enjoyed completely dominating Mark in this position. She never realized how much fun it was to control another man's breathing by simply fully encasing his mouth with her magnificent pussy. As she sat there, on top of Mark's face, she learned how to really get the most out of her naked front facesitting pin.

First off, she made sure his entire face was trapped in the folds of her pussy, fully sealed up inside her crotch. Next, she very slightly leaned herself back so his mouth was completely covered by her warm, soft ass. Finally, all she needed to do was wait.

Gradually, she learned how long Mark could survive without any fresh air. First time she lifted up after one minute, but that was too early. Second time she waited too long and had to let him have a much longer break than what should've been necessary. Finally, the third time she figured it out. 3 minutes fully smothered in the front facesitting position, then 3 seconds of fresh air. Now they both were ready to keep this going for awhile.

Emily wasn't the only one learning new things in this position. Mark was learning how to truly survive and thrive in this position as well. At first, he struggled to get comfortable and submit to her pin. It was scary, being trapped and unable to breathe in any air at all. However, he developed a technique of conquering that fear by centering his focus on what he really enjoyed about this moment.

Being fully encased did take away all his air, but in turn he was able to experience the 100% natural scent of Emily's crotch as she trapped and released his nose from her depths over and over. He learned to cherish those 3 seconds of fresh air, and in turn try his best to exhale into her crotch, because she really moaned when he did that.

Emily was the one with full control over when the match was over. It didn't matter if Mark's body eventually needed to shut down and lay still, because Emily could still ride his face for as long as she liked. Unfortunately, life found a way to get in the way.

"Dammit, I got work in 15 minutes."

"No! You can skip one day, right?"

"Who said you could talk? Don't worry about me Mark, you got much more... pressing ...concerns to attend to. Let's see, how can I make this the most memorable ending to our match today? Hmmm."

She leaned really far back, inserting Mark's mouth deep into her amazingly smooth, soft, and smothering ass. This new position gave him enough room to breathe through his nose. Thanks to his lips being pressed far down in between the crack of her big booty, sealed up against her beautiful asshole, the breathing through his nose was alot louder than he intended it to be.

Emily could tell Mark was starting to get extremely tired. Plus, she did have responsibilities she needed to fulfill at her day job. So, she wanted to end this matchup with a showstopping finale.

"Open your mouth, and lick my asshole. And i'm not talking about some shy, shitty, half licks. I'm talking full on, all out, big boy licks. If I don't feel your tongue absolutely making out deep inside my ass, then you will stay here, under my beautiful body, for much longer than either of us want. I need you to show me just how far you're willing to go for your queen. 'Queen Emily', hey I like the sound of that!"

Mark didn't hesitate. Without even so much as a single flinch, he tilted his head up and grabbed onto Emily's hips, planting his tongue far inside her booty and stroking her ass with long, sensual licks. This was one of the most difficult challenges Mark had ever faced. In the front facesitting pin, he has to really tilt his head up and retract his tongue back if he wanted to fully please Emily and fulfill her needs. Nonetheless, he was up to the task.

For the next 4 minutes, Emily was in facesitting heaven. She loved how the texture of his tongue rubbed up against her extremely smooth ass. With the first lap of his tongue against her asshole, she was addicted to the sensation. However, she couldn't drag this on any longer. With 9 minutes until her shift started, she slowly removed her ass from on top of Mark's face and crawled off the bed. Mark couldn't move, he was still in shock from what just happened.

"Holy fuck, that was the best moment of my life!"

Emily couldn't agree more.

"Damn right it was. Looks like my ass and your face is a match made in heaven."

"You're so good at this Em."

"Well, I can't take all the credit, you made it enjoyable for me too."

"What was it like for you? How does it feel when my face is inches deep inside your ass?"

She began to throw on regular workday clothes while she answered the question.

“Ohhh, that's a tough one! I just loved it, the feeling of grinding my ass into your face after winning that hard fought match we just had. It’s quite literally me “rubbing it in” showing you that I’m stronger than you and you can’t do anything to stop me. It makes me feel sexy, strong, and powerful knowing that I just beat a full grown man and I’m now forcing him to suffocate under my ass.”

Mark was so happy he could empower her in that way.

"Okay, we have to do this again sometime. Maybe I won't go easy on you."

Mark smirked.

"You, go easy, on me?! Pfft, we both know you went full throttle that entire match. Maybe I should go easy on you this next time around, make it more interesting?"

"Yeah right! You're on!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20220316-144836_Chrome.jpg (63.4 KB, 2033 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-22, 20:06
smothernsuffer

Setting up beautifully for a rematch. I think Emily is going to totally kick Mark’s ass again!
Old 17-Mar-22, 10:58
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smothernsuffer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Setting up beautifully for a rematch. I think Emily is going to totally kick Mark’s ass again!
So do I.
Old 14-Jan-24, 03:33
SOMFB

I’d like to volunteer my services as Emily’s next victim!

Tags
facesitting, headscissor, smothering