Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Dec-12, 05:04
Temporary group
Points: 12,290, Level: 47 Points: 12,290, Level: 47 Points: 12,290, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Reconnecting with an old girlfriend

I have no one in my real life that I can tell this story to, because it either wouldn't mean anything to them or (and?) they'd think I was weird.

So anyway....

Many years ago during the summer prior to my freshman year in high school there was this girl I really liked named Stacie. A friend (Mark) and I both liked her.... we'd go over there trying to win her over by joking around with her and trying to make her laugh. Try as I might, she took to my friend more than she did to me. We still went over there and I always had the hope that her affections would direct towards me.... but it never happened.

A couple of weeks into that summer her cousin from the east coast came and visited her (moving to the area for her and her mom to get away from an abusive husband). Her name was Siobhan. And this girl really took to me. I was a bit intimidated because she was younger than me (by about 2 years) but she was bigger than me.... about 2 inches taller. It might not make sense, but it just bothered me. She was also very much a tomboy. Oddly enough, she also was a ballet dancer (go figure).

Mark and I would go over to Stacie's house and Siobhan would immediately be following me around. As soon as I realized I had no chance with Stacie I started chatting more and more with Siobhan.

I had an odd attraction to Siobhan. I didn't find her face particularly attractive (not necessarily unattractive... but certainly not Stacie's face). I was attracted to her toughness. She just had a different way about her. She would always walk around barefoot.... and eventhough I didn't really know this at the time, I was attracted to it. She would talk about how tough her feet and ankles were from dancing. One time we were in my parents basement sitting on opposite ends of a couch seeing if we could twist each others' ankles. She could turn mine with some struggle.... but I couldn't budge hers. It was like steel. I was kind of embarrassed to admit it, but it turned me on. But, I didn't have to "admit it" verbally for her to know that I was kind of wow'd by it.

Well, she was more into me than I was into her. I would only really do things with her when I wanted to feel her legs. Plain and simple: I knew she would want to do something with me regardless.... So I was in the position of power with the relationship (if you want to call it that). She had very long, very strong legs. And that was cool to me.

I went on to high school and she and I stayed in touch. She eventually went to the public high school... starting while I was a junior at the private high school.
In those 3 to 4 years she 'matured' much more quickly with respects to sexual experiences. I had only dated one girl and we really only kissed. I was nervous to do much more than that because I didn't think I would do it right. And the fear of embarrassing myself in that way was too much.
Summer after my junior year a girl from my class (Leah) became interested in me. I was head over heels because I was really attracted to this girl. She had dated some pretty popular guys prior to being with me and I knew she was experienced too. I still had done little more than just making out with girls. The thought of messing up with her was terrifying. One night when I was over at her house she wanted me to 'go down on her' and I came up with the excuse that I needed to get home. I had no idea what I was supposed to do down there.

I called Siobhan to tell her my troubles and she invited me over. She thought it was cute. I felt odd because this was the girl who was head over heels for me.... and now she was in the power position. I went over there just to ask her what a guy is supposed to do. And again, by this time Siobhan was well experienced. Siobhan saw her opportunity and exploited it. Leah was about 5'5.... I was (am) 5'8.... Siobhan was 5'11. Siobhan was also a very developed girl. She was probably about 175lbs to my 140lbs.
Her words to me, in her basement, that afternoon were, "I can show you what to do. If you can handle me, you can handle Leah".
I said, "I can't cheat on Leah"
Siobhan said, "don't think of it that way. Leah's done far more with other guys than you've ever done with other girls".

The excitement of being able to fool around with Siobhan, to do something more than kissing was just making my mind swirl.

So that's what happened:
We fooled around with her guidance.
She lied on her back.... and had me licking down her leg towards her vagina. I was still pretty freaked out. And, that being the first time the scent ever hit me.... it was almost too much. But she put her hand on the back of my head, draped her legs over my shoulders, crossed her ankles and pushed her hips up into my mouth and started grinding herself against me with the command, "just lick". The shifting and slight bucking of her hips felt so powerful. That scent quickly became an appreciated taste. She rolled me over with her now on top.... resting her large butt on my chest. It was hard to get a breath; one for her smothering and grinding my mouth with her vagina.... and two for her butt and hips crushing down on my upper chest.

Moments later she slid down, straddling over my waist.... still grinding her hips against me.... slowly getting more erect and hard. I was blown away at how large her hips and butt were. Prior to that it was just looking at them. There was no real reference. But when she was straddling my hips and I had my hand on her hips and butt.... I was shocked at how much larger and more powerful she was in that area. After putting protection on me she slid me inside of her. Somehow she pushed down even harder, I couldn't even so much as budge her back up. Mind you, she had a 30+ lb advantage over me. Her grinding was practically shifting my entire body in whatever direction she pushed.

All of it was too much.... and I came.
She chuckled and then said, "I can't let you off that easy". She slid back up over my mouth and said that when that happens that guy has to still finish the girl off. She did a reverse straddle this time, with her butt facing my head.... she cuffed her tough, calloused feet under my head and grinded with both her hips and forced my head up into her with her feet until she came too.

Well anyway, she just messed "hi" to me on facebook earlier today.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to houseofstew For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-12, 08:10
Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Default Re: Reconnecting with an old girlfriend

Make it happen, cap'n.
Old 05-Dec-12, 16:30
Temporary group
Points: 12,290, Level: 47 Points: 12,290, Level: 47 Points: 12,290, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Default Re: Reconnecting with an old girlfriend

This is going to sound bad - but she's lost whatever used to make her seem attractive.
She's only 31 years old now (crazy to think how long ago that was) but she's very rough looking now.

And by looking at her facebook page, she's also a very bitter lady.

Crazy how the years change a person. I can still remember, right before high school started, her walking around barefoot on the streets where we lived.... right after a huge rainstorm.
I was on my bike.... she was dancing from puddle to puddle, splashing in each new puddle we came upon.
She had a band-aid on her ankle. I remember her peeling it off and just throwing it on the road since it had become saturated with rain water.

Wild how some images just stay in your mind. That was like 1993.
The Following User Says Thank You to houseofstew For This Useful Post: