Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Please vote for the best story of February, 2016
Underground Mixed Fighting: First Major Event | posted by RyonaGuy 1 1.75%
Erotic M/F Boxing, ongoing series | posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack 6 10.53%
Mixed Wrestling and Chill: A Wrestling Saga | posted by gameking 1 1.75%
James is in Trouble | posted by gerhardberger 0 0%
If You Start to Feel Uncomfortable | posted by eatpieoften 1 1.75%
Physiotherapy, pt 3-4 | posted by Dan2 1 1.75%
Workplace Disagreement | posted by Pudjols 0 0%
Learned Helplessness | posted by warthog 2 3.51%
Varsity Girl, by Norm | posted by stickboy125 3 5.26%
Erotic M/F Boxing - Roundtable | posted by ghostwriter 2 3.51%
Girl Bully, pt 2 | posted by Stacyann 1 1.75%
Teenage Submission | posted by Bohogun 1 1.75%
The Ring Beatdown | posted by marino2 0 0%
Size Matters (Killer Legs) | posted by skinny18 1 1.75%
Kelly vs Bulldog | posted by Stone 0 0%
Teen Wrestling | posted by kboxse1 1 1.75%
Katy Perry's Producer Learns His Lesson | posted by Sexybeatings 2 3.51%
Futuristic/Cyberpunk Intergender Combat Circuit | posted by Bi0mega 4 7.02%
Attack of the Tweens | posted by boyandy 2 3.51%
Showdown With Little Sister | posted by boyandy 20 35.09%
Ungentlemanly at the Gentleman's Club | posted by mbpmbp 2 3.51%
Competing with Diana | posted by mt379 3 5.26%
I'm calling you out, BISH! | posted by mixfightor and Sexybish 3 5.26%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-Mar-16, 21:47
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Trophy Story of the month for February, 2016

Good day, Forum!

It's time for our fifth overall monthly story contest! I think February was one of the best "story months" for the Forum (see the quality index), and I'm really looking forward to this contest!

Please vote for your favorite story among those posted at the forum in February, 2016. Check out the table below for reference.

NOTE: before proceeding I would like to ask you to only participate in this poll if you have read at least 3 of the nominated stories. If you haven't, please go on and read some of the stories before voting, in order to be fair to the authors.

Stories in this month's poll: 23 (2)
Quality index (thanks per story): 8.9 (1.5)

The guidelines of the monthly contest:

- the contest for a particular month starts on the 3rd day of the following month and closes on the 13th day, giving 10 full days to readers to vote
- in order to be eligible for the poll, the story (1) needs to be posted in its entirety at the forum, and not on an external page and only linked to through the forum, it (2) needs to be at least 600 words AND 3000 characters long, and (3) has to receive at least 3 thanks by the time of the contest start
- each author (poster) can be represented no more than twice in one poll; in case a user has posted more than two stories within the previous month, the two most popular posts of his / her will be chosen based on the amount of thanks each story has received
- each ongoing series can be represented in no more than two monthly contests
- only those users that have read 3 or more of the contesting stories should participate in the poll; because this cannot be enforced, users are asked to self-censor
- if equal amount of votes are received by the end of poll by any two or more stories contesting for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place, the winner will be determined by amount of thanks received (suggested by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])

-------------------------------------------

The following are the nominees in chronological order. The table is sortable, just click on the column you want to sort by.

#Story titlePosted byDate postedThanks received as of 04/Mar
1[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]02/Feb5
2[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]02-23/Feb7
3[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]03/Feb4
4[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]04/Feb5
5[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]04/Feb11
6[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]05-11/Feb11
7[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]05/Feb8
8[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]06/Feb6
9[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]07/Feb15
10[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]08/Feb9
11[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]08/Feb14
12[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]08/Feb10
13[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]09/Feb4
14[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]11/Feb5
15[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]14/Feb7
16[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]15/Feb4
17[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]16/Feb10
18[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]17-26/Feb8
19[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]19/Feb15
20[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]23/Feb27
21[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]29/Feb7
22[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]29/Feb8
23[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] & @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]29/Feb4

When casting your vote for the story of the month, along with literary qualities, originality, and your personal taste, I suggest considering exclusiveness of a story an important factor in your voting decision. I think the fact that some authors publish their stories for the first time on this forum should be celebrated. For this to work well I would like to ask the authors that post exclusive content to include a relevant note at the beginning of their posts.

Feel free to let other members know in reply which story is your favorite and why.

Votes received: 57 (5)
Previous polls: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 04-Mar-16, 22:15
Points: 7,511, Level: 37 Points: 7,511, Level: 37 Points: 7,511, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Story of the month for February, 2016

First of all, thank you for listening to my suggestion. Secondly, am I the only one who has noticed both the quality of stories going up and up each month? I basically live in the stories section, and I don't think it has been this good in a while. There are hardly any stories that are poorly written, just ones which I personally don't like due to personal preference. My three top stories this month were:
Learned Helplessness
Katy Perry's Producer Learns His Lesson
Showdown With Little Sister

I voted for Learned Helplessness, again based somewhat on my own personal taste. Once again, thanks to everyone that contributed to the story section.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anon123 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-16, 18:03
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

So excited about this--I don't expect to win or anything, as my content is kind of niche, but I'm looking forward to exploring other people's stories as well.

By the way, I know a few people were waiting on me to finish Episode 2 of my Cyberpunk story (listed above). I just finished an enormous chunk of it this morning. If it's not too terribly self-promoting, I'd like to encourage people who have enjoyed the series so far to give it a look.
Old 09-Mar-16, 23:52
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

We are halfway. Keep the votes coming, Forum!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 10-Mar-16, 00:10
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Yeah, I REALLY wonder who will win.

Good job AndyBoy!
Old 11-Mar-16, 17:11
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Thanks Mr. MonkeyFreed - if that is your real name - which I DOUBT!
but it's boyandy not andyboy. andyboy is dumb, boyandy is cool.
Old 15-Mar-16, 21:04
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The poll is closed!

Votes received: 57 (5)

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], congratulations on winning this month's contest, with a record 20 votes (a whopping 35% of all votes)! Your story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] has been voted the Story of the Month for February, 2016!

Congratulations to runner-ups:
2nd place - @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], with his story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - with 6 votes
3rd place - @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], with his story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - with 4 votes

I would like to thank every author that has contributed to the stories subforum in the past month.

I would also like to thank all 57 users who took their time to read the stories and vote in this poll.

See you all next month!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-16, 21:07
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Mr. MonkeyFreed - if that is your real name - which I DOUBT!
but it's boyandy not andyboy. andyboy is dumb, boyandy is cool.
You doubt?! WE ARE NOW ENEMIES!

Good job on winning!
Old 16-Mar-16, 16:47
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Congratulations to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! Great stories by both of you!
Old 16-Mar-16, 17:08
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

HA! You don't scare me Mr MonkeyFreed.
I call you Mr. because you are a senior member. That makes you like, 90, right?