Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Nov-19, 15:03
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts
Default Grapple Den NYC December 6: Blacklight Wrestling Party

Hello all!

Our next Grapple Den Wrestling Party in New York City is coming up on December 6 in midtown Manhattan, 8pm-12 midnight ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) . And we will be having our traditional Blacklight wrestling environment!

Local session wrestlers will be attending and offering mini sessions on the private mat or main mat (please discuss with them directly):

Ursa Fierce ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])
Lana Luxor ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])
Aralia ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])
VeVe Lane ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])
Domina Katarina ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])

The venue is a large room with a main mat, a private mat, and a semi-private mat. The light will be entirely blacklight. So, UV-reactive attire is encouraged (but not required). We also have a special "vs" theme of "Predator vs Krampus," which the ladies and staff are all very excited about.

Mini sessions are recommended for the early part of the party, when things are a little quieter. However, mini sessions are possible all evening long. A general schedule:

8 pm Doors Open
8:30 pm Beginner Intro Wrestle & Bondage Wrestling Lesson
9:15-ish pm Participant Matches Officially Begin
10:30-ish pm Royal Rumble (aka Wrestle Marathon)
After the Royal Rumble, we have Open Play

More information and online advance ticket sales available here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks all!

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-19, 20:09
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Grapple Den NYC December 6: Blacklight Wrestling Party

I can't wait! Looking forward mostly to the mini-sessions (I love the one-on-one of sessions) and the Royal Rumble!
The Following User Says Thank You to theDommeKat For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-19, 22:10
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

I'm working on My look for Dec. 6! I'm not sure that top is UV-reactive, and it's going to be too sweaty for long sleeves. So far, My aesthetic is "butt cheeks, glitter and horns." I have the butt cheeks! I added glitter and horns on My Amazon wishlist. 🙃 Oooo! And knee-high Krampus socks! 😍
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_yu6164.jpg (797.7 KB, 142 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to theDommeKat For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-19, 19:16
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDommeKat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm working on My look for Dec. 6! I'm not sure that top is UV-reactive, and it's going to be too sweaty for long sleeves. So far, My aesthetic is "butt cheeks, glitter and horns." I have the butt cheeks! I added glitter and horns on My Amazon wishlist. 🙃 Oooo! And knee-high Krampus socks! 😍
Some illuminous leggings would go great DK (green, blue) and some boots (ankle wrestling boots)
Old 25-Nov-19, 22:22
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooler_moosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some illuminous leggings would go great DK (green, blue) and some boots (ankle wrestling boots)
I would love ankle wrestling boots. I've been eyeballing them since the first Grapple Den party this year when I repped the 1990s!
Old 26-Nov-19, 19:38
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

take pics If you get some
Old 26-Nov-19, 20:02
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDommeKat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It would be cute if you could get your butt cheeks to glow somehow... via the UV-reactive glitter, or the body paint..... or..?
Old 01-Dec-19, 15:54
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

FYI -- for info on Mini Sessions with the guest session wrestlers attending the party, please contact those wrestlers directly for info on tribute, etc.
-----------------------------------------

Our wild backlight underground Grapple Den wrestling party is coming up THIS Friday, December 6 in Manhattan! Here are some last-minute notes are reminders:

1. The party is BYOB. No drinks will be sold at the venue, but we will have a refrigerator for you to keep your own drinks cool and waiting for you. Water will be available.

2. Online advance tickets are now $12 (no additional fees). Admission at the door is $15. Online tickets are available here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

3. The main area of the party venue is a "no shoe" space, due to all of the mats. This means that after you come up to the 14th floor, come down the hall, and enter inside the blacklight realm, you will need to remove your shoes. Seating will be provided for that.

4. You will need to put shoes on, though (or sandals, flip flops, etc) for going into the restroom.

5. VeVe's Beginner Intro Lesson for Wrestling & Bondage Wrestling will start at 8:30 pm. The bulk of her lesson will be determined by participants' desires. Ex: if more people want bondage wrestling, she will focus on that; if more want non-bondage, she will focus on that.

6. Neon and white attire are recommended for blacklight reactivity (meaning, these things will actually glow under the lights). Skin or dark colors will likely not react to the light. *Some* rare neons and colors will not glow, FYI. We will have a "glow station" available for people who need to add some more glowiness to their wrestle gear.

7. Predator vs Krampus -- Have you picked a team? Predator: Jungle, alien, hunter, SciFi, fishnets, high-tech. Krampus: horns, chains, hooves, devil, a basket for carrying naughty children off to hell. Et Cetera!

8. 3 Mat areas: Main Mat (public, large), auxiliary mat (small), private mat (small).

9. After the Intro Lesson, we have Challenger Matches, where participants can face off in 1 on 1 matches, where they get the full Main Mat for their matches. In front of the crowd, using the large mat space all of your match. Can be wrestling, pin, submission, bondage wrestling, novelty matches. Can be competitive, semi-comp, playful, fantasy, role play, etc. The Match Makers will circulate the room and slot you in for time on the Main Mat.

10. Royal Rumble starts around 10:30 pm (may start a little later, if there is still a long queue for Challenger Matches). All mats join together to make the largest possible space. Starts with the Tag-in Tag-out game and then turns into multi-way. Recommended for experienced players only. It's a long haul!

11. Open Play after Royal Rumble, meaning all mats join together and everyone can grab a space and wrestle-play wherever.

12. At midnight, we will declare a winner: Team Predator or Team Krampus, based on whoever best exhibited their respective aspects.

13. *** No photography is permitted in the party venue by anyone other than the staff photographers. Staff photographers will NOT photograph any patrons without their permission.

14. If you need any other info, just let me know.

Thanks all!

Grapple Den NYC Blacklight Wrestling Party
December 6
8 pm - 12 midnight
Midtown, Manhattan
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 10-Dec-19, 23:28
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Here are some pictures I snapped with my iPad during our blacklight wrestling party this past Friday. I aimed the camera only at party staff and hosts, to respect the privacy of our civilian guests. In these pictures are: Ursa, Pickles, Lana, Aralia, VeVe, Katarina, and other local wrestler friends.

First some shots of the staff getting geared up in the blacklight make-up, before the wrestling action started. Also shots of our Blizzard Wrestling Royal Rumble. And a victory pose... in our Predator vs Krampus theme, Team Predator took the win.

And lastly, a group shot from the beginning of the evening, where we had members from Team Krampus and Team Predator come up to pose together before their attire gets all disheveled!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-1207.JPG (1.37 MB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-1210.JPG (1.26 MB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-1211.JPG (1.21 MB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-1213.JPG (1.17 MB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-1223.JPG (1.36 MB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-1227.JPG (1.32 MB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-1235.JPG (1.45 MB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-1239.JPG (1.56 MB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-1245.JPG (1.82 MB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-1258.JPG (1.55 MB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg ELOA63OX0AkfvMg.jpg (50.4 KB, 80 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-19, 11:29
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Seems like a great party. Congratulations on a successful event.
The Following User Says Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:

Tags
blacklight, grapple den, nyc, wrestling party