Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Oct-20, 19:16
Points: 4,630, Level: 28 Points: 4,630, Level: 28 Points: 4,630, Level: 28
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Grappling Wrestling With Supermodel Sofia

Wrestling With a Supermodel, by Gark
Sofia 5'11" and 168 lb. I am 5'10" and 171 lb.
===============================

Sofia controlled me using a bodypress pin and I was in heaven! I could tell that she going to try for a facesit pin.

"I can see why you lose so often," she laughed. "You aren't very good at this."

"Hey, we're not done yet," I grunted. "I'll turn the tables on you soon enough."

This was my fantasy come true, wrestling with Sofia, the incredibly beautiful supermodel! Though, I would never have guessed it could ever happen. Me, just an average guy, having 'playtime' with Sofia, a world famous super model!

It had started out simple enough. I'd noticed a contest where the winner would win a dream date with Sofia. I had always thought she was really hot and had fantasized about her often. The drawing was a one in a million chance, but on a whim I registered anyway. After a few months I had all but forgotten about the contest when Sofia, herself, called me.

"Hello Ryan?" she asked. "This is Sofia from the Supermodel television show."

It took me a second and then I recognized her voice. I hadn't told a soul about the contest, so I knew I wasn't being spoofed. "Uhh, yes... speaking," I replied.

"I'm calling to tell you that you and I will be having a special 'Dream Date'. I look forward to meeting you."

Before I could reply, she must have handed the phone over to an assistant who wanted to set things up. He told me what to expect - flying to LA on a Friday afternoon, fancy dinner, dancing, a tour of LA, paparazzi, etc., and definitely no sex!! I knew that one was off the table, but the rest sounded fine. Then I'd have Saturday free to roam around town on my own before flying home on Sunday afternoon.

And so it was that I found myself dining with Sofia at a fancy nightclub on a Friday night. We'd met in the late afternoon for a press gathering so the fans and sponsors could meet the lucky schlub who'd won the date. I'd had no idea how claustrophobic these events could be. Flash cameras and microphones everywhere! It was absolutely crushing! Somehow Sofia took it all in with ease. She told me to be brief and not talk too much. Be courteous, but curt!

Somehow we'd survived and made it to the limousine for a tour of LA. Sofia was nice and pointed out places and things, but she could probably see that I was out of my element and cut the tour short so we could have dinner.

We ordered an appetizer and drinks. Then Sofia asked me If I'd like to dance. It was a dream come true, at least I thought. I had hoped for a slow dance, but all that came up were faster tunes, so I didn't have a chance to get close to her.

Our appetizer and drinks arrived so we sat back down to make small talk. Mostly Sofia talked about herself. She had a large ego, but deservedly so. She'd made it in the world. When it came my turn, I explained that I was a mechanical engineer and that I designed prototype equipment at a large engineering firm.

She chuckled for a moment and said, "An engineer. That explains a lot. You don't get out much, do you?"

Maybe it was an insult, maybe not. "Not like you, of course. But I have a lot of friends and I'm quite active physically. Are you active, or does your job and notoriety keep you inside? You do appear to be fit, though."

"Touché!" she replied. "Yes it's hard for me to get out and be active. I have to wear a disguise or heavy clothing to keep from being noticed. Being 5'11" and black makes it all the harder."

"I thought you were 5'10'?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm 5'11" despite what my bio says."

"Me, too. No bio, but 5'11". I like tall women."

"Why is that?" she asked.

Now I was on the hook. I probably looked flustered. It was because I liked to 'play wrestle' with women similar to my own height and weight, but I couldn't tell Sofia that. "Uhh... just that we fit together better... when dancing."

She smiled and laughed. "I think there's more than you're telling me. Is it because we would fit together better sexually and you were being too gentlemanly to tell me?"

"Uhh, yeah. You got it," I laughed nervously.

"Have you ever done it with a black woman?" she asked.

"No, only in my dreams."

"With me?" she smiled.

"Uhh, yeah as a matter of fact," I replied, red-faced and majorly embarrassed. She just smiled knowingly.

Thankfully dinner arrived and the conversation settled down. We had ordered a nice bottle of wine with dinner and it went down easily. But the conversation dragged as there were few connections to be made between a supermodel and an engineer.

After dinner, we had another chance to dance and this time the band was playing slow dances. I finally had a chance to dance close to Sofia and put my arm around her waist. She had on a very flattering aqua colored dress, cut low in front and back. I was actually able to touch the bare skin of her back. I almost jumped out of my own skin at the electric connection.

Sofia laughed, "Haven't you ever touched a black woman before?"

I blushed deep red. "No. Lots of white women, but you're the first black woman."

"Sorry to put you on the spot. I suppose you don't cross paths with black women much in your line of work."

"Uh, yeah. But that isn't much of an excuse. I've been attracted to a number of black women... but you were the ultimate dream."

"How nice!" she smiled pressing a little closer. "So appropriate that we are on a dream date then."

I could feel her large breasts swelling against my chest as we danced. My manhood started to grow and I wasn't sure what to do.

Sofia noticed, smiled and said, "I see it doesn't take much for you. Maybe we should sit back down for a time before somebody besides me notices your condition."

I walked back to the table with her, kind of hunched over to hide my male condition.

The conversation began to drag as the evening drew on.

After finishing the bottle of wine, Sofia asked, “So Ryan, what’s your big secret?”

“Uh, what do you mean?” I replied.

“Well, what do you like to do for excitement?” she asked, seeming to turn a little sour. “ Surely there is something more. Is it a secret or something? You certainly don’t seem all that interesting. There must be more to you than this. Sometimes it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for, or so I've heard."

She must have been feeling her liquor. Irritated, I hesitated a moment and replied truthfully. “Why not tell you?? You've probably heard it all before anyway. I like playful, sexy wrestling with women, wearing little or no clothing. It's probably the most sensuous thing a couple can ever do!”

Sofia gasped slightly, chuckled a little, but was clearly intrigued, seeming to ponder the concept. “Oh… I've never heard that one before, but it does sound awfully fun,” she laughed softly. “Very primal... sensuous.”

“It is. Take my word for it,” I replied, suddenly wondering where this might go.

“Maybe I will. Do you think the two of us might give it a try?” she asked with a sly smile.

“Sure,” I replied quickly. “I’d love to pin your smart ass and shoulders to the floor!”

“I was thinking the same thing about you,” she smiled wickedly. “I've always been something of a tomboy. Why don’t we go back to my place and give it a try?”

“Yeah, let’s split,” I agreed.

The press had lost interest in us at this point. We piled into the back of the limo and told the driver to drop us off at her place. We began to talk about wrestling in earnest. I told Sofia that it was very erotic for a man and women to be entwined in a playful contest and struggle for dominance - lots of interesting closeness, touching, crazy incredible positions, etc. She seemed quite intrigued.

We got out of the limo and entered her home. And what a place it was. Huge, lush, expensive. Everything a supermodel could want, or so I thought.

"You know," she said. "I don't often have a man back to the house. It can get very lonely..."

"That's hard to believe."

"With all of the paparazzi and snoopy press, I keep men away from here. But I'm pretty sure no one followed us tonight - too boring for them."

"Oh," was all I managed to say, finally realizing what might happen.

"And, I have no maids or other servants, just a weekly cleaning service," she said as we walked in the back door.

"Oh," was all I could say.

"So, we are quite alone in this house. After the time we've spent tonight, I trust you. I can see you're just a nice sex fiend, not an evil one," she laughed.

"Um hmm. And are you a nice sex fiend, too?"

"Yes, more of a sex 'friend', I'd say. And I'm looking forward to wrestling you tonight, pinning your sorry white ass to the floor," she chided, leading me into the kitchen for a beer.

"No, no. I'm gonna pin your very fine black ass to the floor!"

"Thank you, I think. So, how have you faired wrestling other women? How much have you wrestled? How many different women?"

"I've wrestled with 7 or 8 different women friends, numerous times with each," I told her.

"Yes, but you left out how well you did, which I assume isn't all that good," she smiled knowingly.

"Hey, I can't help it if I'm easily distracted. Besides women are inherently great wrestlers, at least it seems that way. At any rate, as soon as I'm close together with a woman and entangled in a tussle, I lose most of my ability to think straight."

"So, what kind of percentage for win-loss?"

"I'm around one out of three or four... maybe 30% in the win column," I said sheepishly. "I'm not that skilled. But I am 100% in the 'good time had by all' column."

"Now that is an impressive record," she laughed.

"You'll be the first black woman I've ever wrestled. You said you were actually 5'11". I am, too. I weigh 170 lb. May I ask how much you weigh?"

"I don't normally share that information, but I can see why you ask. I normally say 155 lb, but I've gained a bit in the last few months and am now 168 lb. I see you're smiling," she said.

"Oh, yes! We are very, very close to the same height and weight! This will be the closest I've ever been to an even match with a woman, at least based on height and weight. For me, a fantasy come true!"

"So you're thinking of having an even match, is that right?" she asked.

"Yes, it's kind of a fantasy thing. Male vs female. Who will win if evenly matched? Very exciting for me," I explained.

"So, some of the eroticism is being evenly matched... and not knowing who will win. Like a battle of the sexes thing... in a very primal contest."

"Yes, the struggle for sexual supremacy with a woman is everything for me," I smiled sheepishly. "It's the struggle that counts! Not who wins or loses."

"Um hmm. I can feel a certain stirring in my loins when you put it that way," she smiled in return. "But what about strength and skill? You have an advantage there."

"I'm not that skilled. I probably am stronger in the upper body... but probably not the legs. You could probably scissors the heck out of me with your long legs. But your really big advantage is that you are a woman, and a very beautiful one."

"Thank you again. But does that really count for much?" she asked with a mischievous smile, leaning in towards me so her cleavage showed even more.

"You'd be surprised, or maybe not..." I told her. "To even the odds or even gain an advantage, all you need to do is use your feminine 'wiles' to your best advantage."

"You mean like my breasts and buns?"

"Yeah, stick 'em in my face when you get the chance. Put your thigh between my legs whenever you can, get close enough to breathe against my face and ears, grab me and hold me close... that sort of thing. None of those may be weak spots for you, but they definitely are for me!"

"You might be surprised, my boobs can be pretty sensitive at times," she laughed. "And I like closeness, too."

"Oh, that's good to know... As far as experience, it hasn't helped me much. How about I teach you some pin downs before we get started?"

"Let me show you around the place before we wrestle," Sofia offered.

As expected, the bedroom was huge, featuring a 'California King' bed. It was enormous and I hoped to have the chance to wrestle with Sofia on it. After that, it was the living room which featured a large couch, love seat and several cushy chairs, plus plenty of room in the center for an unconventional match of sorts. And finally, we toured the exercise room, which featured a large yoga mat atop a thickly padded mat - perfect for our first time!

After some small talk at each location, I could tell Sofia was leaning towards fighting in the living room, but I didn't think that would work out too well at first. I wanted more of a teaching environment at the start. Surprisingly, she agreed with my assessment, especially when I told her we could try again tomorrow in the living room.

"Okay," Sofia said excitedly, "let's get this show on the road."

"Obviously I didn't bring anything special to wear for wrestling, but I think my 'briefs' will be interesting enough." I pulled down my trousers partway so Sofia could have a peek.

"Very colorful," was all she said. "I'll go upstairs and throw on a little something. See you in the exercise room in a few minutes."

I stepped onto the large mat and slipped my trousers all of the way off. I was a little embarrassed at my lack of fashion sense, but who could know this would happen. I had some more interesting clothes in my overnight bag, but that was back at the hotel room. I stripped off the rest of my clothes and sat down on the mat to wait for Sofia.

I had no idea how long it would take, but it was only a few minutes and Sofia appeared quite dramatically wearing a bright neon pink bikini. It was a fantastic contrast to her beautiful, smooth dark brown skin. She did a little pirouette to give the full 360 degree view. The bottom covered very little of her very fine ass. It was clear she meant 'business'.

"Very, nice," I smiled and blushed. "But how do you expect me to wrestle you wearing that skimpy little thing?" I teased.

"I think you'll manage somehow," she replied. "I took your point to heart about me being a woman and using my assets to their fullest to distract the hell out of you!"

"In that, you've totally succeeded. You have my full attention," realizing my greatest 'weakness' was standing at full attention.

She smiled at my bulging manhood and giggled, "A full salute. How very nice of you."

I blushed deeply, a little embarrassed, but also happy to show off my 'distraction' so well.

The first thing we'll try is a 'test of strength' maneuver. It is common to start a match this way, though there are so many other possibilities. But we'll keep things basic for now. It's not like I know that much anyway."

"Yes, so I've heard," she teased.

I motioned Sofia onto the mat and we met standing up face-to-face. "Okay, let's clasp hands and try to force the other to the mat while ending up on top. Strength helps, but it isn't everything."

I think Sofia figured out what I had meant as I felt the press of her body against me as we clasped hands overhead. We shoved each other back and forth as Sofia got the hang of it.

"Okay, the next time we come together, press your breasts against my chest so they bulge near my face. Or, slip a knee between my legs and press. I'll try to use my knee the same way against you."

"Umph," Sofia gasped as she applied more strength to the hold and pressed her breasts against me.

The close up view of those large dark brown boobs was enough to thrill any man! Sofia was able to force me back and even slipped her knee against my manhood.

"Is this what you meant?" she grunted at me as we struggled.

"Yeah, but don't get overconfident. Things can reverse in an instant." I grunted and forced her back. Her breasts were still close, but I held the upper hand (and the lower thigh) and slipped my leg between hers and began to massage her crotch area.

"Ooohhh," she sighed. "Amazing stirrings inside... I just want to gobble you up!"

I'd never heard that one before, but it did sound interesting. After a moment, I let up and we returned to a neutral stance, hands still clasped. "Now try to trip me by placing your foot behind one of mine. Then follow me to the floor and pounce!"

She did pretty well, though we had to try it a number of times to see how it felt. Then we practiced with Sofia on the receiving end of things and me pouncing on her.

I showed Sofia a number of pin down holds and some common escape maneuvers. I was amazed at Sofia's ability to bridge out of pin downs. I had only meant to demonstrate the maneuver, but Sofia showed plenty of leg strength and was limber enough to pull it off. I couldn't stay on top of her! She'd just bridge me off over her head. I wasn't limber enough to bridge much at all, so I had to rely on my upper body strength to power Sofia off me to the side. It would be two opposing escape styles, which would make things very, very interesting. I was looking forward to a very fun match!

Thus far, I had shown Sofia the schoolgirl pin, facesit pin, cradle pin, crossbody pin and grapevine pin as well as the fairly obvious sexual overtones of each. Her long legs were perfectly suited for grapevine pins and I could see she was really enjoying the facesit pin. Then it was on to breast smothers. Her boobs were plenty big and she had little problem dominating me totally, whether a straight smother or crossbody smother.

I decided to stop the lesson there before we were too worn out to actually wrestle. I decided it would be best for me not to use any untaught holds during our match.

Round 1:
After a short rest and some refreshments, we got up to begin. Sofia unfastened her bikini top using the front clasp and tossed it aside. "I won't be needing this anymore," she began. "After all, a woman should use all of her natural attributes."

I gasped at the sight. Beautiful dark brown boobs with even darker large, very perky nipples. I'd never known nipples to be that erect, kind of straight out and then squared off. She was obviously very excited. Her breasts swayed beautifully as she walked towards me on the mat. My manhood stuck out profusely. Before I knew it, I was down with my back to the mat and Sofia all over me, boobs bouncing left and right, scrambling to pin me. I was in trouble just 5 or 10 seconds into the match!

Sofia had me in a bodypress pin, but was probably going to try for a grapevine. Sofia's long legs were outside of mine with the rest of her body pressed against me, her boobs just below my face. We were tangling for arm control and I weakly feigned a bridge before I powered her off me to the side. I think she half expected the move as it was well established that I couldn't bridge worth a dam.

She tried to continue the roll and regain position, but I stopped her just in time. I was on top now and quickly moved into a schoolgirl pin. I held Sofia's arms over her tight to the mat. I grinned at her struggles below me and moved my bulging crotch near her face with my ass resting on her boobs. It was a stupid mistake, but the distracted male in me had taken over.

Sofia easily bridged me off of her and I went flying, rolling away over her head. But the thrill of having had her down that way had been worth it!

"Geez, that was one helluva bridge," I grunted.

"Lots of yoga," she teased as we came towards each other on all fours.

Her heaving and swaying breasts were one hell of a distraction as we came to our knees for a test of strength move. And that was the way it continued for quite a while. Sofia would get me down and I'd power my way out and then I would get Sofia down and she would bridge her way out. I felt like a cradle pin would do the job, but was unable to secure the hold as Sofia would escape too quickly. Plus, her legs were strong and I wasn't sure I could hold her in a cradle. But how else would I hold her for a pin?

Sofia managed to get her breasts in my face a few times and I'd barely escaped thanks to my upper body strength. She kept trying for grapevine pins and wasn't quite able to set one on me quick enough. Once she tried a schoolgirl pin just to make a crotch-to-crotch connection - very, very distracting as she ground her femaleness against my maleness. I could only imagine what that would feel like if we were naked. And that nearly did me in! Sofia managed to count to four before I could get away. Five would have been the pin.

The intensity was as high as the skill was low. We were very limited in holds, but the excitement of fighting with her was exhilarating. We both grinned wildly as we grunted and moaned from the strain and closeness.

We'd set no time limit, but for the first of three rounds, this had been going on for a long time. Both of us were tired and sweaty from the exertion. Our bodies seemed to cling together. Finally I somehow managed to crawl on top of Sofia and get her in a cradle pin. Her leg didn't seem able to power free and I felt like I had her. Both of her hands were free and she pulled my face into her breasts for a smother attempt from below.

We both knew this would be the finale for round one - a breast smother versus a cradle pin. Who would hold out longer? I managed to find an air pocket between her breasts and tried to count, but each time I managed a word, she shifted her breasts to counter me. Finally, I managed to do a five-count and win the first round!

I collapsed with my face upon Sofia's breasts. We were both breathing heavily and just lay there for a time. I was comfortable and so was she. Her arms wrapped around me as we lay there.

After a time, we got up for some refreshments. "Geez, was that ever high intensity! You wore me out, but worn out never felt this good," she said handing me a bottle of HEED. It was some sort of electrolyte energy drink that didn't have all the unhealthy sugar-type junk in it. I had no idea beyond that.

"I'm spent, too. But we've got two more rounds to go. Want to keep at it?" I grinned.

"You know I do, you tease. You know I'm as hot 'down under' as you. I'm not gonna stop now for anything."

"You've noticed the sensuality of wrestling, I see."

"Oh Gawd have I noticed! I'm ready to jump out my pants and mount you."

"You'll have to win the next two rounds to get your way," I countered.

"That's my plan," she stated.

Round 2:
We strode out onto the mat together hand-in-hand, a nice touch to say the least. It would be a struggle between two lovers who had yet to consummate their union.

We locked hands for another standing test of strength. But this time there was more familiarity to the move as we pressed together intimately with our chests and midsection. Gawd what a feeling as we began to struggle, pushing and pulling with attempted tripping. We careened around a while before crashing to the mat. Again, Sofia was quicker and was upon me.

Sofia was a determined woman. I managed to free myself again, but she was getting very difficult to upend. I managed to lay on top of her for a body press pin. I wasn't able to lock in a grapevine, so I knew it was just a matter of time. I tried to slide into a schoolgirl pin, but Sofia bridged and rolled me off. Our legs entwined as we came together again and our hands were locked together. Our chests pressed hard together and our legs found 'home' between the others legs. Our faces were only inches apart, pressed together.

This had to be the most sensuous wrestling hold of all! Our bodies fully pressed together as we rolled back and forth, sometimes having the upper hand and sometimes not, pressing thighs firmly against the other's sensitive areas whenever possible. I could feel Sofia's hot breath against my face as we struggled, our eyes locked together - very, very sensual!!

And then Sofia kissed me! A big French kiss! Our eyes were still locked together and I was totally on another plane of existence! And then the kiss was over and once I regained my senses I realized that Sofia was now sitting on my shoulders and her thinly covered crotch was right in my face.

Her female scent was strong, pungent and intoxicating. In a daze, I finally realized that Sofia had control of my hands and that I was totally helpless. It was then that she counted to five. Sofia had won round two. Somehow, all seemed right with the world.

"I see you finally realized what just went down," she smiled. "Want me to get up, or would you rather lie there a while?" she teased.

"Don't get up on my account... please don't get up too soon!" I must have sounded like I was begging, but that was okay. My ego was 'right sized' and knew when to take a second place to healthy eroticism.

After an indeterminate amount of time, Sofia got up and strolled over to a chair for some more HEED. I followed as soon as I could manage.

"I understand now," I began. "I'd like to gobble you up, too!"

"The saying fits, doesn't it?" she replied, handing me my bottle of HEED. "My mother used to tease me with that saying when I was a kid. I don't think she'd ever have guessed about my use of it now."

"Probably not," I offered. "Talk about sensuous tussling! I have never, ever been that excited! You got to me in ways I've never dreamt!"

"Yeah, me too. It was sooo hot doing that facesit pin. I didn't want to get off either. I just wanted to rip my bikini bottom off and force you to lick me!"

"You wouldn't have to force me, but it does sound intriguing when put that way," I replied.

"Yeah, obviously I would never really force you, but the thought is very, very exciting."

"Well, assuming we find ourselves naked in that position, go ahead and force me. I promise I'll be as excited about it as you!"

"Good to know," she smiled. "And don't worry about me either. I'll go along willingly for you, too."

Round 3:
Sofia and I stood, then moved to the center area of the mat to begin the third round.

She grasped both sides of her bikini bottom and untied it. "I don't need this little thing any more," and tossed it aside.

I quickly did the same. I was standing there at 'attention' and Sofia was looking me over closely. She stepped forward and clenched my rod firmly. "Very hard," she purred.

I placed my hand inside her neatly manicured crotch. "Very wet!" I replied. "Looks like we're even."

We clinched as usual with our hands, bodies pressed together from head to toe. We locked eyes. "Let's make this hugely primal," she began. "If you win the next round, I'll give you the best blow job you ever had. And if I win, you'll lick me wherever I want."

"You're on. But just so you know, I'm partial to hand jobs," I told her.

"Suits me fine either way, but it really won't matter 'cuz I'm going to pin your ass and you're gonna lick my clit."

It seemed that Sofia had learned the fine art of trash talking. We pressed and probed, not ready to begin in earnest, sensuous feelings overriding all else. Then we started testing each other with our hands, our legs spread apart for a better stance as we began our erotic wrestling 'dance'.

Soon we were on our knees groping each other between the legs. Our bodies pressed together and her breasts swelled against my chest. Sofia gripped my shaft firmly and began to tease the tip of my penis. In return, I inserted my middle finger into her warm & moist, slippery vagina while applying firm pressure against her clit. We kissed and then tumbled onto our sides as we released our handholds on each other and entwined our legs together.

Sofia wrapped her arm behind my neck in a headlock and tried to pull my face towards her breasts. In return, I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed hard with a bearhug. Our legs fiercely pressed against each other's happy spots and we rolled to and fro for better position, contact and pressure. Finally I managed to gain the upper position, but Sofia bridged out of it quickly.

We rose to our feet and I started towards her, but Sofia had another idea. "Just a moment," she said and grabbed a bottle of hand cream from a shelf nearby and squirted a liberal amount into her hand.

"Hey, no fair," I squealed. "You'll have me in nothing flat with that wad of cream!"

"I forgot to mention that I'm partial to 'creaming', too," she smiled. "Give me your hand," she smiled.

Sofia squirted a liberal amount of cream into my hand and set the bottle aside nearby.

We came together standing. My right hand was creaming Sofia's clit while her right hand was stroking my engorged penis. My left arm was around Sofia holding her tightly against me. Her left arm did likewise to me. Our faces were pressed close together and I was glad we were the same height. Her eyes met mine as we struggled to subdue each other. Sofia was wearing a 'grimace smile' and I could see she was struggling hard to contain herself. I could only imagine how I looked to her.

We staggered over near the wall and I used my greater experience to realize the advantage it held. I pushed Sofia onto to the wall and pressed firmly against her body. She gasped loudly and her right hand fell limply away from my rigid shaft. Sofia's legs parted slightly. She moaned and moaned and then she moaned some more. There was no more 'fight' left in her.

I finger-fucked Sofia slowly, firmly and then laid her down on the mat on her back. There was no resistance, all she wanted was to cum. I scissored her right leg and spread it wide, then wrapped my left arm behind her head and pulled her face close to mine. I kissed Sofia hard on the lips and fingered her clit more quickly. It didn't take very long at all before she was screaming like a banshee and convulsing in orgasmic spasms.

After Sofia had finally calmed down, still lying with her back to the mat, I straddle mounted her so that my penis was between her enormous breasts. "You're pinned," I told her.

"Yes, you win," she purred. "And I can see that you want your prize."

Sofia's hand found the bottle of hand cream on the floor nearby and squirted a large amount onto her breasts and worked it in just a bit.

"Have you ever gotten off this way?" she asked.

"Can't say that I have," I replied as Sofia squeezed her breasts together while I thrust my shaft back and forth between. So soft, so firm, so tight and slippery! And over with waaaay too quickly!!

But what a memory for the two of us to share!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mwf228 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 21:37
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling With Supermodel Sofia

thread approved
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 23:07
Last Achievements

"Mindy Fantasy Session Wrestler: Fantasies of Lyle" is up on Amazon.com now in Kindle format or paperback format. You should be able to find it by setting the Amazon search bar to "Kindle Store" and the search field to "gark mindy"

Gark
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mwf228 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 07:54
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwf228 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Mindy Fantasy Session Wrestler: Fantasies of Lyle"
is one of my all time favourite wrestling series. I read them way back on Seaking's story site. I can't even remember how I got onto your stories at the start, but once I found them I devoured every mixed wrestling story you wrote.

This story with Sofia was amazing, mate. I can already tell that I am going to read it over and over again, but are you planning on Ryan and Sofia getting together to wrestle again the next night, as they discussed? I think in this match they BOTH won, but I like the idea of the supermodel doing some online research and using some holds Ryan is not expecting to defeat him and make him lick her clit, as she threatened. Oh, I got the impression that you were picturing somebody specific when you described Sofia. When you think of her, who do you imagine her to be?

Thanks for sharing this with us, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 20:34
Last Achievements

"The Fantasies of Lyle" series originally had 4 episodes: Snowbound, Genie, Kidnapped and Biker Chique. I've just completed the fifth episode - Triskellion - that wraps up that series and included it in the Amazon.com Kindle book / paperback I just released. Search for "Gark Mindy" in the Kindle section.

MixFightor thanks for the suggestions for episode two of Supermodel. I hadn't thought of Sofia doing a little sneaky online research before the next evening's match. Most excellent!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mwf228 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 21:21
Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Fabulous!
The Following User Says Thank You to bsbinss For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-20, 16:17
Points: 3,396, Level: 24 Points: 3,396, Level: 24 Points: 3,396, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wonderful story!
The Following User Says Thank You to xanan For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-20, 17:27
Points: 3,820, Level: 26 Points: 3,820, Level: 26 Points: 3,820, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Brilliant as always!

Never disappointed with a Gark story
The Following User Says Thank You to catfight_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-22, 14:35
Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Tek kelimeyle muhteşem bir hikaye. Uzun zamandır okuduğum en güzel hediye diyebilirim. Eline emeğine sağlık