Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Nov-20, 06:54
Points: 2,774, Level: 21 Points: 2,774, Level: 21 Points: 2,774, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: "You may be the babysitter, but who's really in charge?"

You've just confirmed that I will not write any more stories on this site.
I think all the authors should do the same until people like you, who contribute nothing. Nothing but abuse are removed and blocked
I'm sure you are happy now
The Following User Says Thank You to True stories For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 10:52
Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Will you write for other sites? AI'll read your work there.
The Following User Says Thank You to s0ltan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 15:28
Points: 2,791, Level: 21 Points: 2,791, Level: 21 Points: 2,791, Level: 21
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by True stories [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think all the authors should do the same until people like you, who contribute nothing. Nothing but abuse are removed and blocked
I'm sorry that you won't be writing any more stories on this site, but I can't say I blame you, when you are subjected to abuse just for writing a fictional story. It's sad that one troll can spoil it for everyone. There are stories on this site that are not to my taste, but if other people obtain enjoyment from them, then good for them; I would consider it the height of selfishness and arrogance to insist that only stories which are to my taste be allowed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeus28 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 17:51
Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSSamus [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the story is about a 4th grader ... thats wrong, and if you can't see that then good luck
Um, there is no sexual content in this story that I observed, I can see how people would find explicit sexual context with a 4th grader offensive, but I am not seeing it here. There is nary a hint of even physical attraction between any of the individuals in this story.

What is wrong about a fictional story 4th grader just out powering an older male in a physical competition?

If you don't want to see males overpowered by females I think you are on the wrong site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True stories [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know many others will not be happy. Your stories are well written. Good luck with your writing. Do not let the trolls get you down. As I pointed out in my response to them, I don't even get what their issue is.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 23:22
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts

For us in the UK, how does a fourth grader and college student equate in terms of ages of the two combatants ? For my part, I enjoyed the story and found nothing offensive about it. Having said that, it was also true that I did not find anything creepy or offensive about the "Fighting Kids" material that was banned on this very forum. I suppose that to the pure, all things are pure.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bonnie4444 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-20, 13:02
kendawg
This message has been deleted by kendawg. Reason: Mistake
Old 08-Nov-20, 13:19
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:

I would hope that you and the Author of this story would not let the words of a few trolls ruin it for the many more readers who likes your styles of writing. Getting story of the month means something and he had a lot of thanks for this story as did you for yours. The admins of this group should change the rules a bit to protect its assets. You and many of the writers on this forum are assets. If you don’t like something don’t read it or stop reading it. Don’t condemn the people that do like it or the ones who took the time to produce content for no money but just a thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-20, 06:46
Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicod79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Um, there is no sexual content in this story that I observed, I can see how people would find explicit sexual context with a 4th grader offensive, but I am not seeing it here. There is nary a hint of even physical attraction between any of the individuals in this story.
so yeah I think most ppl are angry at me for my comments but I want to clarify, I am also a fan of mixed wrestling. But, I think using underage girls sexually is a problem which I HOPE everyone agrees on. Now the point of contention, was there sexual content regarding the 4th grader. I believe there was here: "Liam could not believe how thick and firm Eliza’s ass was." I just wanted to get this point across. Feel free to bash me all you want but bottom line is I'm standing up against something I think is not right. If you can convince me this isn't sexual i'm all ears.
The Following User Says Thank You to ZSSamus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-20, 07:11
Points: 2,774, Level: 21 Points: 2,774, Level: 21 Points: 2,774, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I ask the same question that you didn't answer before.

What have you written?
What have you contributed?

Or are you just taking and then offering your unwanted opinion?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to True stories For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-20, 22:10
Points: 1,292, Level: 14 Points: 1,292, Level: 14 Points: 1,292, Level: 14
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie4444 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For us in the UK, how does a fourth grader and college student equate in terms of ages of the two combatants ? For my part, I enjoyed the story and found nothing offensive about it. Having said that, it was also true that I did not find anything creepy or offensive about the "Fighting Kids" material that was banned on this very forum. I suppose that to the pure, all things are pure.
a fourth grader equates to Year 5 (9-10yrs) I believe
The Following User Says Thank You to monsterpotato911 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-20, 09:02
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Just a quick question...

Why is everyone talking about Eliza being a fourth grader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticMountain [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Liam knew Maya to be tough. She had the mindset always to prove herself. Still, he couldn’t imagine the eighth grader having much actually useful grappling knowledge.
This is a direct quote from part one of the story. I actually had to go and look for this, though, because while Eliza is clearly portrayed as younger than Liam, the story most definitely doesn't go out of its way to emphasise or fetishise her age in any way. In fact, the story does a good job of describing the fictitious participants well, without devolving into anything lewd or blatantly sexual. Eliza is shown to be younger than Liam purely to emphasise that the older boy SHOULD be able to win at wrestling, so is further humiliated when he loses multiple times.

I can see why you might leap to defend an actual minor who is being physically abused or molested, but I also think that you might be looking for something to complain about that isn't really there. As for Liam describing Eliza's ass as thick, I think that further emphasises that he finds himself in a very unusual situation and has never noticed how developed the younger gymnast is.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
teen girl