Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-Mar-15, 13:29
heztois heztois is offline
Junior Member
Points: 581, Level: 8 Points: 581, Level: 8 Points: 581, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 7
Thanks: 30
Thanked 22 Times in 6 Posts
Default Women who can kill (big) men with their bare hands/feet

Do you know other real life stories like these? Please post them in this thread!

Nancy Wake, attractive WW2 special agent: She killed a Nazi guard with a single chop to the throat.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Fanny Elssler, 19th century ballerina (a sex symbol in that time and age): A sailor armed with a knife tried to rob her. She kicked him so hard he died the next day. I'm still wondering where she kicked him?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Both of these stories turn me on. A sexy, attractive woman who can kill men bigger than her with her bare hands/feet is the ultimate femme fatale.

Last edited by heztois; 02-Mar-15 at 15:23.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to heztois For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 02-Mar-15, 15:01
11blockhead62 11blockhead62 is offline
Member
Points: 19,659, Level: 61 Points: 19,659, Level: 61 Points: 19,659, Level: 61
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 760
Thanks: 6,197
Thanked 3,943 Times in 565 Posts
Default Re: Women who can kill (big) men with their bare hands/feet

How about this story.....this guy foolishly showed up with only a hammer to kill this woman and ended up leaving in a body bag! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 02-Mar-15, 21:33
heztois heztois is offline
Junior Member
Points: 581, Level: 8 Points: 581, Level: 8 Points: 581, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 7
Thanks: 30
Thanked 22 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Women who can kill (big) men with their bare hands/feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How about this story.....this guy foolishly showed up with only a hammer to kill this woman and ended up leaving in a body bag! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She might have had a size advantage but he deserved every bit of that humiliating death!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to heztois For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 03-Mar-15, 06:45
xehjoe xehjoe is offline
Member
Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Location: USA.
Posts: 47
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Women who can kill (big) men with their bare hands/feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by heztois [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you know other real life stories like these? Please post them in this thread!

Nancy Wake, attractive WW2 special agent: She killed a Nazi guard with a single chop to the throat.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Fanny Elssler, 19th century ballerina (a sex symbol in that time and age): A sailor armed with a knife tried to rob her. She kicked him so hard he died the next day. I'm still wondering where she kicked him?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Both of these stories turn me on. A sexy, attractive woman who can kill men bigger than her with her bare hands/feet is the ultimate femme fatale.
I'm sorry, but I don't believe these stories are credible, nor do I find these women attractive, sounds like a bit of exaggeration to me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xehjoe For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 03-Mar-15, 08:50
nicepuppy nicepuppy is offline
Member
Points: 17,354, Level: 57 Points: 17,354, Level: 57 Points: 17,354, Level: 57
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Southern U.S.
Posts: 1,014
Thanks: 6,970
Thanked 1,547 Times in 635 Posts
Default Re: Women who can kill (big) men with their bare hands/feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by xehjoe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm sorry, but I don't believe these stories are credible, nor do I find these women attractive, sounds like a bit of exaggeration to me.
Spoil sport. Party pooper. Most of history is exaggeration, and I personally think Nancy was very cute.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicepuppy For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 03-Mar-15, 14:29
xehjoe xehjoe is offline
Member
Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Location: USA.
Posts: 47
Thanks: 5
Thanked 25 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Women who can kill (big) men with their bare hands/feet

Point well taken. Sorry to be a buzz killer.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 31-May-24, 17:07
Corvo Corvo is online now
member
Points: 737, Level: 10 Points: 737, Level: 10 Points: 737, Level: 10
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 11
Thanks: 7
Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Women who can kill (big) men with their bare hands/feet

Nancy Wake was as hard as fuck. Cross her and she'd chop off your bollocks without a second thought. That Nazi bastard didn't stand a chance against her.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Facesitting hands over head? georgejohnson Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 58 10-Jan-24 12:50
The Art Of Feet Kill pretorius Wrestling & Fighting Art 1 15-May-21 09:49
Hands off leonardo Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 13 30-Dec-14 19:59
I think women can't kill men maxpayne45 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 7 19-Jul-14 18:08
The Art Of Feet Kill pretorius Wrestling & Fighting Art 7 28-May-13 22:45


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:31.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.