Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 25-Mar-15, 00:43
ap643

Default Re: Women who Box. Fight Night II

The bell rings

ROUND 2

Dawn rushes out hoping to continue the slaughter. She looks possessed.

Kevin backs away and is slammed by a right to the head landing behind his ear. A right left to the face swivals Kevin's head sending sweat flying each time.
Kevin then suprises us, stiffins up and launches an effective counterattack.
He drives a powerful right hand to Dawn's belly stopping her in her tracks. He follows up ripping a vicious left right left right combo to the head which rocks our girl and piles it on attacking the chest. Dawn tries to clinch.

" No way babe. Now you pay. Now I put you in your place once and for all. Ready to be homeless? I'm gonna take everything from you, You stupid bitch, thinking you could beat me? I'm going to destroy you and punch these tits right off your chest!"

Dawn cries out in pain while absorbing a tit mauling. Lefts, rights, crosses and uppercuts slam them up and down to the left and to the right. She tries to protect her chest and is punished by a nasty stomach attack. Dawn can't get a decent punch off. She misses on at least three occasions and pays dearly four punches taken for every one attempted. Diane and I cringe with each punch. Did we underestimate this creep?

Kevin has been on fire and after again avoiding another punch rocks Dawn with a right to the head sending sweat, hair and spittle flying and stops only when she collapses to the floor.

I scream at her to stay down as long as possible. She looks over at me and looks to be in a bad way.

One...two...three.. Dawn rises to her hands and knees shaking her blonde to clear the cobwebs four...five...six...seven...on one knee she looks up at her grinning ex eight...nine...she rises and is cleared to continue. She looks over at us and shakes her head at us as if to say I'm alright.

She shakes her head, bangs her gloves and , I don't know how, attacks with a vengence.

She hates getting punched in the tits and is going for revenge. Enraged she slams a right to the jaw left to the chest stunning her ex.

Dawn tees off , right left right hurts him. She misses a right to the jaw which might have taken his head off had it landed and he now eats a nasty jab to the nose. They now box toe to toe .

Dawn drives a left to his gut but is rocked by a big right to the jaw. She is hurt and I see pain in her facial expression. I will her to stand tough. Easier for me I'm not getting slugged.
Kevin now smashes her to the jaw again staggaring her. She tries to clinch but Kevin will have none of that, he smells blood in the water.
Dawn is against the ropes, the worst place to be right now.
She cries out in pain as she absorbs a beating right to the belly, left to the face, right left to the stomach again causing her to crumble to the floor sitting on her ass in the corner gasping for air.

Kevin isn't much better as he stumbles to a corner gulping air himself as the count starts.

One...two...three...to hands and knees four...five...six...seven...one knee eight...nine
she's up (Been here before)

Paul asks if she wants to quit, he doesn't know Dawn very well , " No fucking way! I just got started." she croaks.

Kevin is red faced, already bruised on both cheeks and has a fat lip ready to burst.

Dawn is wet, her blonde bangs matted on her forehead, redfaced, nipples at attention and looks pretty haggared .

They square off again.

Dawn jabs her fist smacking off Kevin's cheek, ducks under his counter punch and tees off on him.

Right left to the stomach, left right to the face, right left to the nose causing it to freely flow crimson.
Kevin is now paralized as he suffers a brutal beatdown.
" Thought I was done? Not likely by a long shot."

Dawn pounds a right to the stomach, left uppercut and a right to the jaw which drives him to the ropes. His eyes are full of pain and fear. His ex is beating the hell out of him. Every punch sends blood and sweat flying.
Dawn now holds him up, her knee between his legs preventing his collapse. Nice move I note.

My bad girl now jerks her knee up placing painful pressure on his sack and causing his eyes to bug out.

A right uppercut square on the chin dumps him to the canvas and through the bottom rope to the floor.

Full of rage Dawn stands over him eyes wild and daring him to " Get up and fight! I'm fighting back now bitch! Get up and fight or are you too chicken shit."

Dawn wanders back to our corner as Kevin writhes on the floor saved by the bell.

We quickly sit our gladiator down and revive her for the next round.

Kevin is a wreck too but I hear him tell Paul that "No way I'm quitting. I'm not loosing to that bitch.She fights dirty..." Paul cuts him off, " Be a man. She's kicking your ass. Fight back!"

Dawn is completly out punching Kevin but has a nasty swelling on her left jaw. She winces when I try to ice it.

"Try a little defence will ya?"

Dawn smiles and then winces in pain again.

" OK daddy "

" Wise ass. You OK? "

" I'm great. Gonna knock him out real soon."

" OK girl, get him! "

ROUND 3

Dawn moves out a bit slower this round but moves to immediately attack. Kevin is breathing harder and deeper than Dawn. He also looks the worse for wear as his left eye is swelling badly, his lip swollen and his nose dripping blood despite his corners efforts to stop it.

Kevin immediatly clinches, buying more recovery time and he wrestles Dawn tightly for over a minute. He tries to push Dawn around the ring but she finally has enough of it and breaks up the dance with a right hand over his clinging arms. This begins another exchange as rights and lefts bounce off each others faces.

Dawns red face is changing to black and blue, Kevins's dripping nose continues to drip.
Kevin tries to grab again but Dawn shoves him roughly and follows up with a right hand to his jaw rattling him again. A sharp jab busts Kev's nose wide open again.

Dawn blasts off again, right left jerks his skull back and forth, right to the stomach bends him foward and a left uppercut sends a shower of blood and sweat all over Su in the corner and drop Kevin to the floor.

Su looks around in disgust and runs off to the bathroom.

Dawn leaps for joy thinking that she has won.

Kevin has other ideas. One...two...three...he stirs and rolls over as blood pools under his face four...five...six...seven hand and knees eight...nine he rises.

His shirt is now more red than white. He wipes his face with his forearm and sees the extent of his wounds. Paul tells him that he's had enough and Kevin roars that he can continue. Paul shrugs his shoulders and let's it go on.

" I think that you should have quit. Now I'm really gonna hurt you."

( Dawn : I thought at this point that Paul might end this. I guess he doesn't like Kevin either. Kevin is up so I'll keep hitting him. )

Kevin moves toward Dawn trying to hit her. He misses a right. Dawn leaps foward slamming a right left to the face.
Kevin feels his nose flatten. He cries out painfully misses another punch.

Dawn drives a right deep to his stomach with all her might. Kevin spits out his bloody mouthpiece and falls face down and is counted out. The count was a formality, Kevin was out cold.

( Dawn: I did it! I beat that no good bastard to a bloody pulp. I've never felt so tired but I've never felt so euphoric. I've never wanted to hurt someone so much in my whole life.)

Dawn stands over Kevin stares down and screams " Get up, get up you bastard. I want to beat you down again!"

(Dawn: I don't remember yelling. I was so tired. )

We rush to Dawn and hug her. She did it. What a warrior, what a woman!

Paul suggests we postpone the MMA match for at least a month. OK with us. When Kevin wakes up, we'll see if he has the guts to face Dawn with fewer rules.

Four weeks until Kevin's chance for redemption.

Last edited by ap643; 26-Mar-15 at 04:22.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-15, 07:38
Points: 18,064, Level: 58 Points: 18,064, Level: 58 Points: 18,064, Level: 58
Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,324 Times in 1,532 Posts

That must have been so good for Dawn and it must have really been a thrill for you and Diane to watch her overcome her horrible husband. Can't wait to read the MMA match. Thank you so much for writing this, mate.
Old 08-Apr-15, 00:55
ap643

Dawn was so exhausted after the boxing match against her ex that Diane and I had to help her to our corner so that she could sit down and recover. She had a painful time smiling as her face is black and blue, but smile she did!

She was not even aware that her fighting today is done.

"When do we start the cage fight?"

"Not today champ," I tell her.

" We are all taking four weeks off to heal and recover."

" Where is Kevin?"

She looks over to his corner to see him beaten, bloody, and half conscious slumped back against the ring post.
His brother and girlfriend tend to him and glance over towards us with hate filled eyes.

Dawn decides that we are probably right and that the break is a good thing.

" I want to beat his ass again when he is healed and ready, If he is not going to pussy out of our agreement!" she yells out to his corner.

We pack up and take Dawn home to relive the epic battle over some adult beverages.

A few days later we all meet , Dawn looks like she was in a war. We decide to hold off any contact training until all bruises heal. I estimate 2 weeks would do it.
We spend those weeks reviewing the fight film and verbally going over strategies we had already practiced.

Dawn, while eager to get going, quickly realizes that the time off is beneficial and quickly heals and is ready to go after the two weeks pass.

"I really want to hurt and humiliate him this time. Then I never want to see or hear from him ever again."

Practice with Diane, pummeling me, get Dawn back to her fighting peak. She is as ready as she will ever be. She is ready to go!

Saturday night, Fight night arrives!

Again after the gym closes, Paul lets us in and shows us the cage where the war will be waged. Painfull memories for me, good vibes for Dawn as she gives me a smile and a wink.

Dawn opts to wear what she considers her lucky black Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt, her black leggings, her black MMA gloves and mouthguard.
Hair up in her high ponytail, vaseline smeared on her face, our warrior is ready and eager to get it on with her ex.

Fight time! But no Kevin!

"I can't believe he is going to chicken out!" Dawn is mad as hell.

Fifteen minutes later Kevin arrives. I can only assume that he was trying to psyche Dawn out and get into her head.

Kevin is wearing a red sleeveless t-shirt ( Can't see the blood so easy I comment and recieve a death stare in response) black shorts and white MMA gloves.
He is quiet this evening unlike in his previous bout. He looks serious and stares at Dawn as she paces and warms up in her corner.

Paul waves everyone together and goes over what will be allowed and prohibited.

"This is pretty much a no rules fight but I will not tolerate and low blows or crotch kicks, no eye poking or gouging or hair pulling.

Fight time!

Both combatants move to the center of the small cage. For some reason Dawn looks very tentative as Kevin starts jabbing her full in the face. Her head is jolted and she blinks as each punch lands.

"Attack him " I yell. But she gives ground and quickly finds herself backed up to the cage wall.
Kevin lands three more stinging jabs which quickly redden her face.
Dawn finally lunges at him but he deftly sidesteps her, landing a right hand to the back of her head sending Dawn stumbling to the floor.
Quickly Kevin leaps onto her back and ,
while pulling her head backwards using her ponytail, he begins to flail away punishing her with punches to the side of her face and neck.
Dawn is unable to block the punches and is in trouble immediately.
Rolling over, she dislodges her tormentor, but still stunned at the fierceness of his initial attack is unable to avoid being sat on by her ex. Dawn can't mount any kind of counterattack and tries to tie up Kevin's hands, but lefts and rights reign down.
Some punches land on arms and shoulders but many land and Dawn is taking a beating.
Kevin finally grabs one of Dawn's arms and is attempting to apply an arm bar as she frantically fights off the move. I see pain and some panic in her face.

" Thought you were just gonna walk right over me again bitch? I'm gonna enjoy punishing you!"

He jumps up and down kneeing her in the side bringing a cry of pain from our blonde warrior's lips. Two more times and Dawn finally attempts to roll over onto her stomach. Kevin slips one arm under her and gets her into a painful half nelson. As he loses control of her arm he pulls backward with all of his might and is able to wrap his free arm around her neck. She tries to roll again but the hold is now locked in and now on her back I see her fading fast.

"Tap out!" I scream. Better to lose this fall than get KO ed now.

Dawn quickly taps and after a slight delay a smiling Kevin shoves her free and stands over her gloating.

Dawn rises unsteadily and when she turns to return to her corner to recover, Kevin yanks her by the ponytail again causing her to fall back on her butt.
I race into the cage to confront her asshole ex but am cut off by Paul who tells me to stay calm, that he will take care of this.
He reads Kevin the riot act and gives Dawn all the time she needs before the next fall starts instead of the agreed to 30 seconds.
Kevin has taken the first battle by keeping his more powerful foe at a distance and fighting dirty.

Knowing that Kevin will cheat and grab at Dawn's ponytail, I quickly let her hair down. Her blonde mane now frames her red and sweaty dace. This is the amazon look that I know so well.

Dawn starts to complain to me about her ex's tactics.
" Shut up. Breathe deep. I told you that if he tries this to go for the pain and hurt him. Paul is not going to call you out now no matter what you do. Kevin's asked for this, now give it to him!"

Last edited by ap643; 08-Apr-15 at 06:25.
Old 08-Apr-15, 02:56
ap643

Kevin and Dawn square off with each other again for a knockout win or a submission. Both are determined and facing off in the center of the cage where they start throwing punches at each other. Dawn will not win in a long range slugfest, she has to get in close and take this to the floor.

Both land haymaker lefts and rights battering each others skulls side to side. Hair and sweat fly and both take turns stumbling away from the punishment.

Slowly Kevin begins to punish Dawn's tits with those long range bombs bringing moans from our girl's lips and forcing her to give ground to her abuser again.

Fists chest high, both battlers circle each other. Kevin moves to smash his arms down onto Dawn's shoulders and break her down when he is rocked by a forward kick to the gut. Kevin is now in pain as Dawn gambles, reaches forward grabbing his hair and pulls his head downward as her other forearm is rising to meet his chin. Stunned , he turns away from the pain but it is a ruse. When Dawn gives chase, he turns and tosses her into the cage wall. She stumbles against one of the posts and has the wind knocked out of her.

Unable to react fast enough, she is manhandled as Kevin pushes her against the wall and plows a nasty right hand deep into her gut. Dawn tries to cover her wounded midsection but he will have none of it and follows up with a right kneestrike staggering his ex. A loud exhalation of air follows and Kevin pours it on.

Dawn is unable to remain standing and allows Kevin to get behind her and lock in a full nelson to try to force a submission. Dawn tries to grab at his hair or anything to break this hold. Kev is smiling when she has no success.

"Got you now bitch, give it up before I really hurt you."

"Fuck you." she mumbles.

Kevin forces her to bend all the way to the cage floor.

"Give!"

"Never"

Dawn will not give. She manages to roll to the right. Kevin's arms slip, letting one of Dawn's arms free. She twists violently with all her might and the two of them are face to face in a bear hug, where Dawn's strength and bulk will help her.

Arms joined , she is able to dig her fist into Kevin's spine. She cries out as she squeezes. He cries out as the pain starts to penetrate his back and shoulders.

Dawn is again able to push Kevin onto his back, one of her legs under him, one over him.
She has a leg scissor locked in. Grimacing, she pours on the pressure.

Kevin's face is now a mask of pain. He is resisting with all his might. Turning his face away from Dawn as if she not seeing the pain he is in will weaken the hold , and fights on. Dawn is able to bang her fists to the sides of his head shaking his skull with each punch.
Kevin tries to pry Dawn's stealtrap legs apart with no success. He is unable to block her sledgehammer blows to his skull. Dawn asks him to give. "No."

More punches.

"Give?"

"No... gugh... no."

His head is nodding and Kevin is on the verge of passing out. He must know a knockout ends this so he croaks out his surrender.

Dawn has overpowered him to win the fall.

We all celebrate. 30 second recovery time out.

Kevin, down on the mat tries to recover his witts.
Dawn, arms raised, returns to us to rest and prepare to continue the punishment.

Each of our warriors now have one submission each. Thirty seconds pass quickly.

Kevin looks shakey as he approaches Dawn arms extended. He wants to fist fight not grapple, at least until he gets his legs back. Dawn looks ready to oblidge. She charges and forces him up against the wall without much opposition. As Kevin leans, his left side up against the wall, Dawn starts furiously slugging punches to his torso, using her other arm to hold him stationary.

This looks like a one sided hocky fight as Dawn holds and hits with a vicious snarl on her face. Kevin justs takes and takes. Finally as he starts crouching lower and lower, Dawn attacks with her powerful knee strikes at least 5 of which crash home. She then alternates knee, fist, knee, fist until Kevin completely collapses crying out " I give."

Dawn shoves him against the cage and walks off arms raised again. She is destroying him now with a lot of time left in this fight.

We all agree to a formal break. Paul tells us that if Dawn wants to continue punishing Kevin, that she better give him some recovery time.

Kevin stumbles to his corner to try to regroup. Dawn watches him intently.

Five minutes pass and Paul calls both fighters to fight on.

Kevin stands, Dawn stands.
She is revived and eager. She pounds her gloved hands together with evil intent.

FIGHT!

Dawn dashes forward and slams her left leg between Kev's legs dropping him to the floor in agony. His corner screams out in anger. Paul just shrugs his shoulders. He holds Dawn briefly and says a few words to her then smiles and motions her back to action.
Dawn smiles and hovers over Kevin as he lies in a fetal position on the floor.
Kevin now bitches to Paul about the low kick.

"You started it."

Kevin shoots him an angry look and knows that he is now in deep trouble.

He gets up swaying and is now pounded by his livid ex. Dawn pounces, driving her knee into his stomach and drives him backwards where he tries to cover up. Dawn traps him and attacks. Knee to the chest, knee to the ribs right left to the face, right to the stomach, another knee to the chest as he slumps forward. Dawn now grabs his head in a frontal headlock and keeps him upright. She attacks again, two more knees ram his gut and decks him again with a right uppercut to the chin.

On the floor she mounts him, three lefts to the face open a red flow from his nose, two more knees to the head bounce it off the wall and somehow he grabs her arms and momentarily stops the hurt.

They lay entangled for about two minutes until Paul separates them and they face off again.

Kevin's a mess but is still game. He throws and lands a right to Dawn's head, but it has no effect and Dawn lets her fists fly again. A right left stagger him and a knee to the gut drops him to the floor once more.

Dawn climbs onto him, wraps her legs around his waist, grabs his head and pulling backwards has Kevin screaming in agony.
"Give!"

"Fuck you!"

"Give bitch!"

" No ... Gugh...Stop, I give, I give." He screams his complete surender."

Dawn has done it. She has decimated her ex and is free of him forever.

Last edited by ap643; 08-Apr-15 at 06:32.
Old 08-Apr-15, 03:51
ap643

Paul raises Dawn's hands in victory and we all celebrate her destruction of the son of a bitch.

Kevin slowly rises and gets ready to leave the cage but is stopped by Paul and myself.

"Remember Kevin, Dawn now gets 10 minutes to humiliate you in any manner she chooses."

" No way I'm letting the bitch have any more fun at my expense."

" You can take it like a man or we will kick your pussy ass."

Kevin realizes that he has no choice but to submit to his ex's still raging anger.

Practically unmarked and with her gloves now removed, Dawn re enters the cage for the punishment/humiliation session. His brother and girlfriend try to come to his rescue, but Diane and I block their way and ask if they want some of us. Our invitation is declined and they backoff.

" Dawn, he's all yours."

Kevin now pleads for mercy.

" Dawn, I've had enough, you win, please?"

" Not yet asshole, I have a lesson or two to leave you with."

As Kevin tries to get by Dawn, she shoves him backwards against the wall, grabs his arm and violently twists it behind his back and forces it up until he screams out in pain.

" You are a candy ass piece of shit " she yells as she releases the limb.

She now knees him in the balls and as he falls forward grabs him in a choke hold.

" I could kill you right now before anyone could stop me you know?"

" Please Dawn, no more. I'll never bother you again."

" I know you won't." She tightens her grip around his neck. Kevin's face turns beet red and his eyes bug out.
Dawn drops him onto his back and climbs onto him in a schoolgirl pin. She slaps him twice turning his head each time.
Now she slides up on his chest and pulls her leggings down.

"Kiss my ass Kevin."

In a fearfilled panic he obliges.

" That's nice Kevin, now lick it!"

Kevin hesitates but is quickly convivced as she scoots up and covers his face with her bum.

Kevin is helpless and finally licks away.

" That feels good. Now lick my pussy, and you better do a good job!"

Kevin hated doing this when they were married but goes to work. Dawn moans and shudders with pleasure as Kevin does his duty. He now has a face full of her feminine fluids and looks as though he wants to puke.

Dawn is in heaven and laughs in his face again.

" You are not very good at that are you, but I suppose it will have to do."

She now takes off her top.

" I'm now going to let you see these for the last time before you go to sleep."

Kevin now looks almost hysterical with fear. Dawn reaches down and pulls his face deep into her chest.

" Say goodnight asshole."

He struggles to breathe but quickly passes out. Dawn turns and pisses on his face before dressing and leaves the cage a free woman.

Paul told us later that he made Kevin clean up the mess before leaving the gym.

The for sale sign was up at the house the next day.

The following week at work, Dawn kissed me long and hard and thanked me for helping her gain her freedom. I told her that she deserved all the credit. She related to me her final conversation with Kevin reminding him of his financial obligations and that his failure would mean that a copy of the fight would be posted on the internet and sent to each of his children. He behaved.

Dawn smiles a lot now.

Last edited by ap643; 08-Apr-15 at 06:35.
Old 08-Apr-15, 08:11
Points: 18,064, Level: 58 Points: 18,064, Level: 58 Points: 18,064, Level: 58
Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,324 Times in 1,532 Posts

I am so glad Dawn won that fight. I got a little worried when he came out so strong at the start, but Dawn is a hell of a fighter and didn't give up. The humiliation session was great as was her using her breasts to send him to dreamland.

I did notice that his tramp girlfriend, Susanne, wasn't there this time. I assume she lost a lot of respect for him with the loss to Dawn in the boxing ring. Good. Kevin sounds like a real dick.

Thanks for a brilliant story, mate. I enjoyed it a lot.

Tags
coworkers tussle, dawn vs her ex, diane vs dawn, female boxing, fight club party