Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24-Sep-23, 11:03
Wilbur37's Avatar
Wilbur37 Wilbur37 is offline
Member
Points: 46,064, Level: 94 Points: 46,064, Level: 94 Points: 46,064, Level: 94
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
Location: United States
Posts: 661
Thanks: 911
Thanked 12,010 Times in 632 Posts
Default Your Most Humiliating Tapout Submission

If there is a similar thread I apologize but I want to know what everyone's most humiliating tapout or submission was. It doesn't necessarily need to involve the overall match but maybe there was a moment that was humiliating for you, Personal experiences only!

I was wrestling with a female friend who knew I got turned on by wrestling. We wrestled around in her living room for a few minutes. She was in a sports bra and thong and I was in briefs which were soon removed. She put me in a bodyscissor hold with her facing my upper body. She then reached back and started stroking my cock. She put some pressure on my ribs and continued aggressively stroking. When she was down stroking she was hitting my balls. I had to tap out from the pain of my balls and not so much the bodyscissor. She made a remark that it was easy crushing me and I had to explain that it was from her basically punching my nuts as she stroked. She didn't believe me!
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wilbur37 For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 24-Sep-23, 11:58
greg9898 greg9898 is online now
Member
Points: 3,688, Level: 25 Points: 3,688, Level: 25 Points: 3,688, Level: 25
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 129
Thanks: 15
Thanked 158 Times in 60 Posts
Default Re: Your Most Humiliating Tapout Submission

Jenny Panther. She put me in some kind of cross scissor. And start to spanking real hard. Actually i was unable to move and submit to spanking .
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greg9898 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 24-Sep-23, 13:03
Zarar Zarar is offline
member
Points: 574, Level: 8 Points: 574, Level: 8 Points: 574, Level: 8
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Gender: Female
Posts: 27
Thanks: 7
Thanked 47 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Your Most Humiliating Tapout Submission

Being in competion for many years, I've seen a lot of pretty embarassing tap outs in front of spectators (college, BJJ, Judo etc). I've seen a guy get stuck in a guillotene choke against a girl with them both standing. The guy couldn't get out of it and started going limp with the girl still standing and applying pressure. He had to tap in the end and dropped to the floor in a way that looked almost lifeless.

I've seen a guy stuck in a girls bodyscissor with his coach screaming and shouting instructions at him, forced to tap in the end from the pain. I've seen a girl get put in a spladdle by a guy in front of her parents.

Honestly, I could go on. Let me know of you wanna hear more of them.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zarar For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 24-Sep-23, 13:06
FormerWrestler's Avatar
FormerWrestler FormerWrestler is offline
Member
Points: 3,680, Level: 25 Points: 3,680, Level: 25 Points: 3,680, Level: 25
Activity: 79.2% Activity: 79.2% Activity: 79.2%
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 584
Thanks: 1,475
Thanked 622 Times in 311 Posts
Default Re: Your Most Humiliating Tapout Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Being in competion for many years, I've seen a lot of pretty embarassing tap outs in front of spectators (college, BJJ, Judo etc). I've seen a guy get stuck in a guillotene choke against a girl with them both standing. The guy couldn't get out of it and started going limp with the girl still standing and applying pressure. He had to tap in the end and dropped to the floor in a way that looked almost lifeless.

I've seen a guy stuck in a girls bodyscissor with his coach screaming and shouting instructions at him, forced to tap in the end from the pain. I've seen a girl get put in a spladdle by a guy in front of her parents.

Honestly, I could go on. Let me know of you wanna hear more of them.
I'd like your stories. I'd love to hear more.
__________________
I like being beaten up by women . . . with some limits.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 24-Sep-23, 13:35
Ryan Futuristics Ryan Futuristics is offline
Member
Points: 8,312, Level: 39 Points: 8,312, Level: 39 Points: 8,312, Level: 39
Activity: 79.2% Activity: 79.2% Activity: 79.2%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,033
Thanks: 516
Thanked 1,438 Times in 612 Posts
Default Re: Your Most Humiliating Tapout Submission

My daughter had a 'black girl' to the house, who was apparently a track athlete .. She wanted to see if I could escape her bulldog choke, after I was messing around trying to snap her bra strap and pull her socks off.

I was there for what seemed like an eternity, as all 195lbs of her 5'10.5 frame weighed down on me .. I came and pissed my pants after my wife and other daughter walked in .. The black girl dragged me out of my house and tied me to the back of her BMW X5 with hair scrunchies, like some large road kill, where I stayed strung up overnight .. Long story short, she took over my role as man of the house, while I continued going to work – utterly humiliated – having to pay for their BMW leases .. The black girl grew up to be Sha'Carri Richardson .. I'll never forget urinating in front of my wife and daughter.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 25-Sep-23, 01:36
Dspruce Dspruce is offline
Member
Points: 2,975, Level: 22 Points: 2,975, Level: 22 Points: 2,975, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 116
Thanks: 1
Thanked 120 Times in 54 Posts
Default Re: Your Most Humiliating Tapout Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My daughter had a 'black girl' to the house, who was apparently a track athlete .. She wanted to see if I could escape her bulldog choke, after I was messing around trying to snap her bra strap and pull her socks off.

I was there for what seemed like an eternity, as all 195lbs of her 5'10.5 frame weighed down on me .. I came and pissed my pants after my wife and other daughter walked in .. The black girl dragged me out of my house and tied me to the back of her BMW X5 with hair scrunchies, like some large road kill, where I stayed strung up overnight .. Long story short, she took over my role as man of the house, while I continued going to work – utterly humiliated – having to pay for their BMW leases .. The black girl grew up to be Sha'Carri Richardson .. I'll never forget urinating in front of my wife and daughter.
LOL! You are such a liar. This has got to be one of the stupidest and most absurd lies I have come across so far on this board.

Sha'Carri's height is approximately 5-1, not 5-10 1/2, and she weighs approximately 100lbs, not 195lbs.

The whole car story is so ridiculous it is not even worth mentioning all the holes in that lie.

What is it with guys on this board telling such stupid lies.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dspruce For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 25-Sep-23, 02:19
droxxy's Avatar
droxxy droxxy is offline
Member
Points: 3,340, Level: 24 Points: 3,340, Level: 24 Points: 3,340, Level: 24
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: South Park, Colorado
Posts: 98
Thanks: 73
Thanked 96 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: Your Most Humiliating Tapout Submission

VeVe made me tap out with a footgag and an armpit smother in one session. Not sure which I’d consider more humiliating but they were both pretty humiliating
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to droxxy For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 25-Sep-23, 10:05
Ncl Ncl is offline
member
Points: 537, Level: 8 Points: 537, Level: 8 Points: 537, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 18
Thanks: 1
Thanked 84 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Your Most Humiliating Tapout Submission

As far as humiliation goes, I came across this story a while ago on a different page of the forum.

------

Had one wrestling match when I was in college with a female opponent. She was aggressive throughout. Definately determined to get a win on top of me.

Managed to hold my own but I couldn't secure a hold or pin, she was quite slippery. She tried to mount me but I was able to push her off but she kept hold of me by wrapping her legs around my waist. She was on her back and me on her knees. My movement was restricted a lot because of this and she did her best to hold me down. Either by pulling the back of my knee caps when I tried to stand up or wrapping her arms around my neck. There wasn't a great deal I could do and I started gassing out trying to get out of her legs.

Eventually I was gassed enough for her to roll us so I was now on my back and she got me in a grapevine hold as she tried to secure a pin. I tried using my upper body to flip and get out (my legs were of no use, she had them locked in well). She had enough of that and wrapped both her arms around my head and planted her chest down on my head to keep me down. My face was positioned to the left as her breats were literally squashing face to the matt. She got the pin. My mum, brother and aunty were watching just a few feet away
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ncl For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 25-Sep-23, 18:09
Ryan Futuristics Ryan Futuristics is offline
Member
Points: 8,312, Level: 39 Points: 8,312, Level: 39 Points: 8,312, Level: 39
Activity: 79.2% Activity: 79.2% Activity: 79.2%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,033
Thanks: 516
Thanked 1,438 Times in 612 Posts
Default Re: Your Most Humiliating Tapout Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dspruce [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL! You are such a liar. This has got to be one of the stupidest and most absurd lies I have come across so far on this board.

Sha'Carri's height is approximately 5-1, not 5-10 1/2, and she weighs approximately 100lbs, not 195lbs.

The whole car story is so ridiculous it is not even worth mentioning all the holes in that lie.

What is it with guys on this board telling such stupid lies.
Tell that to my bank manager .. I'm still paying for Carri's X7 ($1,600/month), my wife's 530i ($1,200/month), my daughter's 1 series ($900/month), and my other daughter's 2 series active tourer ($1000/month).

They've let me have a 4 series, which I bought outright using tips I made from my job as a barista .. Carri threatened to peg me over the bonnet if I ever stop working .. SHE IS SERIOUS .. One time she pressed me up against the M series replacement grille on her X5 and lactated into my mouth .. Who'd make all that up?

Btw, ALL women lie about their height and weight.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 25-Sep-23, 19:17
boyofwinter boyofwinter is offline
Member
Points: 25,405, Level: 69 Points: 25,405, Level: 69 Points: 25,405, Level: 69
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,810
Thanks: 2,636
Thanked 3,195 Times in 1,753 Posts
Default Re: Your Most Humiliating Tapout Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They've let me have a 4 series, which I bought outright using tips I made from my job as a barista.
Nobody realizes your coffee actually costs .02 and they keep 2.98 every time, they're very shifty. Secret millionaires all of 'em.
More seriously, a smaller fighter (I think it was one of VeVe or Axa or Andrea Rosu) managed to cross up my arms and then maneuver her foot so as to both smother and plug my nose with her toes, had to tap once I couldn't use my legs to escape.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 25-Sep-23 at 19:26.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bodyscissor tapout ssddfaudhey Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 49 22-Oct-23 19:36
Most humiliating submission holds? pan321 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 61 27-Jul-23 10:59
What's more humiliating... TC73 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 19 08-Dec-21 01:52
Ariel X Makes Guy Tapout 20 times. Real Domination anon1 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 9 11-Jul-16 18:28


All times are GMT. The time now is 13:45.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.