Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-May-19, 21:43
Points: 8,455, Level: 39 Points: 8,455, Level: 39 Points: 8,455, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Cool Last Night I Told My Girlfriend I Wanted to Wrestle Her

I've written a handful of fiction stories here and usually try to avoid any details about my personal life but I honestly can't resist typing this out...

So to make a long story short, I finally worked up the courage to tell my long-term girlfriend about my fetish. This is after a few years of an unwarranted fear of her looking at me differently if she found out.

Last night, I bit the bullet and confessed to her. All of it. This is after a long, wine-fueled night of a stay-at-home date. At one point - I can't remember how it started - she began asking about things I wanted to do in the bedroom that we haven't done yet.

For the sake of anonymity, let's call her Anna, shall we?

So last night Anna was sitting next to me on the couch, candles lit all around us, wearing a short dress that showed off her long legs and bare feet.

"C'mon," she purred, inching closer to me with a half-empty glass in her hand. "Tell me what you like."

< please note that this is coming after a few decades of being raised Irish catholic, so let's go a little easy on me for not being the "textbook" example of an open book >

"Honestly..." I began, my mouth instantly drying up. "I've got a thing for wrestling."

Anna stopped, almost visually sobering up as she looked at me across the couch. "Wrestling?"

I couldn't read her tone. "Yeah. Like, a guy wrestling a girl. It's been a thing for me. I don't know why."

"Hmm," she started to ponder. "Like sex wrestling?"

I shrugged. "Sometimes but it doesn't have to be actually sexual. I like the competition."

"And you like being the guy?"

I nodded. Now the floodgates were open. I'm not longer religious, but in that moment the phrase god save us all went through my head. "Or just watching a guy wrestling an attractive girl. Also not just wrestling. Any sort of combat sport."

She inched closer, placing a hand on her exposed thigh. "Okay." I could tell she was processing. "And in these....fights...who ends up winning?"

"She does."

She seemed to like that. "So like BDSM kind of?" Anna asked, latching onto the one connection to this she had heard of.

"No, no. Not like that. And definitely not as violent. The guy's gotta want to win. Gotta put up a fight."

"So the guy's trying to hurt the girl?"

"Well...sort of but I'm not a fan of anybody getting hurt for real. Just for the sake of, like, the narrative. It could be all pretend. The guy's usually gotta be arrogant, tough. And basically gets humiliated at the end by the girl."

"Oh this is more of a roleplay."

"Yes," I said, letting out a breath I didn't realize I was even holding. "Like if both of them were undefeated champs going up against each other. Or if the guy was the girl's wrestling coach and she challenged him. There's a bunch of scenarios. Basically the girl would be the hero who rises up to completely dismantle - " I stopped. "Is this weird?"

"No!" she said a little too quickly and high-pitched. "I'm just getting a handle on it. So..." she began, looking me in the eyes. "You want to wrestle me?"

I nodded, my mouth dry again. "But if you don't want to..."

She laughed. "Well, how big of a thing is this for you?"

"Big. It's like the main thing I look at online. Don't get me wrong," I added. "Sex is a-ok in my book." (I don't think I said a-ok in my book but whatever it was was equally lame and equally white) "But watching a guy lose to a girl really gets me going."

"That so?" Anna was still processing and I was starting to get nervous. "Can I see?"

"See what?"

"See what you watch online."

I froze, completely not expecting that. "You want to..."

She nodded playfully and hopped off the couch. "Send me some links. I think I've got some homework to do."

That was it.

It was getting late at that point and she had a crazy early start to her next day (today), so she went off to sleep pretty soon after. It took me like 45 minutes to figure out what I should send her to watch. I was racking my brain, making sure it wasn't anything too intense to be thrown into, and yet still would help her understand.

I know this section is reserved for stories, which is what this is, but below are the exact links in the exact order I emailed to her so you can see for yourselves. Hopefully the mods are okay with that (if not just let me know and I'll happily remove this section):

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

So nothing too crazy. Just some stuff to introduce her to the fetish. I clicked SEND (after another 15 minutes of inner debating) and went to join her in bed, already fast asleep with the lights off.

Again, this was all last night. This morning I woke up to no lady friend in bed. She had apparently gotten up way before me and snuck out.

Immediately I freaked, at first wondering if me confessing all this to her was just a dream. Did I just weird her out? Did I confess too much too fast? Did I just ruin the best relationship I ever had with the best girl I've ever known? I quickly reached over to grab my phone. Maybe I could call her and dial it back a little.

But there was already a text on my phone. From Anna. Here's what it said verbatim...

TO THE UNDEFEATED MEN'S WRESTLING CHAMPION -

I HEAR YOU'RE QUITE A FIGHTER. WELL, I'M SOMETHING OF A FIGHTER MYSELF. CARE FOR A CHALLENGE? UNLESS OF COURSE YOU'RE AFRAID OF A LITTLE GIRL. IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE TOOK YOU DOWN. SO C'MON BIG GUY...FIGHT ME! ON THIS VERY BED. TONIGHT. NO RULES. JUST YOUR BELT AGAINST MINE. SEE YOU THEN, CHAMP.

OH AND P.S. - WEAR WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE THE OUTFIT YOU FINALLY LOSE IN!

- ANNA

Below that text was a selfie of her cleavage with a clenched fist in front of it (that I won't be sharing here).

That was like 6 hours ago and I've thought about nothing else all day. My heart has been racing like the night before a test or job interview. Time is going so slow. I've done everything I could do...I put clean sheets on our king bed, moved any furniture away from the edges and dragged it to the very center of our bedroom.

Now I'm just waiting. She should be home in a few hours, and honestly I cannot wait to see what happens next.

I'll be back on as soon as I can!

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 04-May-19, 00:13
bartyboy78

Default Re: Last Night I Told My Girlfriend I Wanted to Wrestle Her

Sounds amazing! Keep us posted!
Old 04-May-19, 02:14
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Fucking yes.
Old 05-May-19, 06:44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

So I started writing this out as soon as I woke up as to keep it as accurate as possible to what really happened when Anna got home last night...

I was in the bedroom working at my desk when I heard her come home. I let her relax a little in the other room since her job can be kinda stressful, so I just waited in the bedroom for a while. Then I heard the door open and turned around.

"I thought you might not show," she said with a half-smirk.

I faked a laugh and said, "I never turn down a challenge."

"Get yourself ready, champ. I'm going to get changed and be right back." With that, she went off into the bathroom and shut the door.

I immediately took off my shirt and pants, already having decided I'd be fighting her in nothing but black briefs, hopefully to distract her a bit and throw her off. So I stripped down and hopped onto the bed, up on my knees with my hands on my hips, waiting patiently.

After a few minutes Anna came back out. She was also wearing all black - a sexy, tight bra and panties...along with black high heels. Fucking heels. I hadn't expected that. She put her hands on her hips as well when she saw me and for a second we just had a staredown from across the room.

My heart was racing. I could tell hers was as well. Part of me wanted to fuck her right then and there but I held back.

Here are our stats, to help you guys get a better sense of the match:

Me: 5'10" 155 lbs
Anna: 5'7" 125lbs (I think that's the right weight - I've never asked because I don't want to be murdered)

Her walking across the room towards the bed while holding eye contact is one of the sexiest things I've ever experienced. I was terrified but wasn't about to show it. She kicked off her heels, got on the bed and stood up on her knees a foot away from me. Both of us were already breathing fast, half from nervousness and half from excitement. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"I've heard how tough you are," she said to me. We've roleplayed before, and she usually needs a little conversation at the start to get into it.

"I'm tough enough for you," I replied, trying to seem snarkier than I really am.

She laughed. "Got quite the ego, don't you, champ? That's good. I like taking down men with egos. By the end of this, I'm going to have you begging for mercy."

"You're gonna do the begging, missy."

"I've only got one rule for you, big guy." She leaned closer, and I could tell what she said next wasn't just part of the 'character'. "I want you to try your hardest. I want you to do everything you can to try to beat me, because when this is done, and you're beaten on the floor, looking up at me still on the bed, I want you to know how thoroughly, how completely you just lost."

I gave her a nod to show I understood what she was asking of me. I wouldn't fake it. I would really wrestle her. I should've known she might've asked me something like that. Anna's one of the most competitive people you've ever met.

I raised my hands, beckoning her with a test of strength. "Come and play, little girl. I'm going to have fun with you."

She raised her own hands and grabbed mine, looking right in my eye and saying, "Remember you said that when I've got you whimpering under me." Then she gave me a troublemaker wink.

So we began the strength contest. I could feel I was clearly stronger than her - if I wanted to I could bend her hands back pretty quickly but I held back. I know she wanted me to give my all, and I would, but I wanted to drag this out a little bit.

"You're already going back on your word," she said, straining to hold her own against me.

"No I'm not," I lied.

"Bad boy," she whispered as she threw a knee into my crotch. It wasn't that hard but it caught me completely off guard. I immediately yelped and released her hands as I crumpled on the bed, leaving her as the only one standing. "I told you to give me your best," she said, looking down at me. "If you don't, this beating is gonna be a lot worse for you. I promise."

I nodded, still soothing my groin. "Fine. I'll go all out."

She held out a handshake. "Deal?"

I grabbed her hand. "Deal." Then I lurched her down by her hand and grabbed her whole body. Now I was the one with the surprise attack, but she recovered quickly and the real wrestling was on. We went back and forth, trying to gain the upper hand on the mattress.

Eventually I won out and climbed on top of her, sitting on her stomach. But it was short lived as she reached her feet up behind me and hooked my shoulders, pulling me back down. She was on me instantly, straddling my whole body and staring into my eyes.

"This is fun," she said, struggling to hold me down.

I couldn't tell if that was Anna or her roleplay but I just went with it. "It'll be more fun when I get you on your knees."

"Oh yeah?" she said playfully, shifting her thigh so it was putting pressure on my groin.

I started to cringe, trying desperately to move her as she giggled.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I threw her to the side and wrapped my legs around her stomach. Then I squeezed, probably harder than I should have but she seemed pretty adamant about this. Her eyes went wide as she trying to wretch my legs apart. When that didn't work, she rolled herself back and took me with her. I wasn't able to hold on and a moment later she was loose.

She pounced first, knocking me on my back and sitting on my throat. I couldn't move her and was forced to stare up into her eyes. She put her hands on her hips and laughed at me, closing her thighs around my head. "What happened to the champ? Where's all that big tough talk now?"

I couldn't believe how stuck I was already. "I'm not done with you."

"Oh I'm not done with you either, champ," she replied, spinning herself around so her ass was planted right on my face. "I just want to humiliate you a little first."

I cried out with a muffled breath as everything went black. Then I felt her hand start to stroke my cock through my briefs and my struggling lessened. If I wasn't hard before, I certainly was now.

I could hear her purring on top of me. "That's right," she said. It was pretty obvious that she was getting as turned on as I was. She lowered herself towards my crotch, her ass lifting from my face. Then I felt her warm, wet tongue run itself over my cock. I almost lost it right there.

Then she playfully slapped my balls - slightly harder than I would've liked. "C'mon. Don't let a little girl toy with you like this."

I used all my strength to buck her off me. This time I was the one who recovered faster as we both tried to regain composure. As she got back up on her knees I threw both arms around her and wrapped her up in a bear hug. I knew if I went all out I might actually hurt her so I just squeezed enough for her to know she was stuck.

"Nobody beats me," I whispered in her ear. Luckily I had her arms pinned so she couldn't get access to my groin again. It looked like she was about done.

But I hadn't realized how sweaty we both already were, and I was having a hard time holding on. She could probably sense this, and started to buckle me more and more. Eventually I lost the grip and released her. She let herself fall back, bringing me with her.

I don't know how, but almost immediately her legs were wrapped around me neck, and despite being over her, I felt like I was in serious trouble. I tried to grab at her arms and upper body but her legs kept me up and away.

"I got you!" she said, somewhat surprised by herself and excited, knowing she may have just won the match. But I wasn't done yet.

I tried to stay up on my knees but could feel her thighs pulling me down to the bed. This was probably my last stand, and I used literally all the strength I had to keep her from completing the pin, using my arm on the bed as a brace.

Anna was clearly starting to get frustrated with me staying up. So she pretended to throw a fist at my groin. Instinctively I went to cover up, taking up my arm that was bracing me. I fell for her trap and a second later she slammed me onto the bed with her legs.

But I wasn't completely on the bed. Despite the fact that it's a king, I was sort of half-hanging off of it so only my pelvis and legs were still on the mattress. The rest of me was suspended over the floor, held up only by her sexy legs chocking me out.

She sat up a bit (I think she liked being able to look down at me) and said, "You're done."

"No!" I said, struggling to breath as her thighs somehow constricted on my neck even more.

"Yes you are," she replied, her voice bouncing with excitement. "Say it."

"No!" I couldn't move. I seriously couldn't go anywhere.

She was pissed now, and again I felt her hand on my groin. Yet she didn't hurt it, she just wanted me to know it was there.

I started to panic, unable to reach to defend myself. I knew this was all for show, but in that moment I was a little terrified.

"I've got you by the balls," she said. Her hand firmed up.

"Wait!" I cried out, forgetting the person wrestling me was my girlfriend. "Wait! Okay. I give. I'm done!"

She relaxed her hand, but kept it held where it was. "You just got dethroned by a girl. Normally I let guys like you walk away with your tail between your legs, but you were a little too cocky earlier. And I told you I'd have you pleading for mercy. Now beg."

I tried to resist but I really didn't have options. I felt like I was going to explode in more ways than one. "I said I give. I give up."

"It's not about the match anymore. I already won. Now it's about making you sing. Beg!"

"I'm sorry. Please," I cried out, still pretty scared of her grip. "Please don't hurt me."

"Who's the champ here?"

"You! You won! You won! Please let me go. I'll do anything!" (this was not a particularly proud moment for me, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't thrilling)

She smiled and unlocked her legs. I instantly fell off the bed, landing on my back on the floor, my legs sticking up the side of the mattress. My arms were out at my sides as my chest heaved up and down.

And I looked up to see Anna above me, between my legs at the edge of the bed, up on her knees with her fists raised in the air as she smiled down at me. "Looks like I knocked you out of the ring."

I tried to respond but was too exhausted.

"All that big tough talk," she began, placing her hands on each of my shins. "And you lost to a woman."

"I did." I was starting to come back to it. "But I'll get you next time."

She just shrugged. "You might. But that'll be next time. This time is all mine, and I want you to take it in. All those clips you sent me, they all ended with a sexy victory pose. So now you've gotta look up at mine."

She brought her bare foot out off the mattress and hovered it between my legs. I almost flinched, expecting her to drop it down quickly but she didn't. She just held it there for a second then lowered it. Slowly. Very slowly. So I had time to process it.

As her foot neared my groin, she said, "I liked fighting you, big guy. But I like this part the most." Anna's foot placed itself on my upended crotch like a pedestal, pushing down just enough to give me discomfort. Then she put her hands back on her hips and just stared down at me. I had no energy left to stop her.

"Told you I'd leave you humiliated," she said, squirming her foot around my crotch. That image, looking up at her victory pose after our first ever wrestling match was enough to do me in. I exploded in my briefs against her foot, shocked, embarrassed and turned on more than ever before in my life.

She was a little caught off guard by it but it seemed to give her even more satisfaction as she took her foot away.

I struggled to get back up, instinctively covering the wet spot she had caused. Both of us collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

"That was incredible," I said, barely awake.

"That was so much fun," she replied with a wide smile. "We're adding that to the rotation."

"Really?"

"Fuck yes. I almost came like 3 times during that. Send me some more videos tomorrow. I learned a bunch from the others but I want to know more. I feel like I could've done even better."

I started soothing my mildly-aching balls. "I dunno. You did pretty well."

She seemed a little worried at that. "Did I hurt you?"

I nodded. "But it's okay. I'll be fine. That was the hardest I think I ever came."

She gave me a half-smirk. "Oh yeah?" Then she pulled off my briefs and climbed on top of me. "Well get ready for round 2."

'Round 2' was pretty god damn amazing, but that's not a story for you all ;-).

I hope you guys enjoyed that as much as I clearly did. Honestly I can't imagine it having gone better. I was pretty nervous to open up to her about it in the first place. It's tough sometimes, to gauge what a person would think of something like that. I happened to be pretty lucky with this one. I've seen her be dominant before but NEVER like that. It blew my mind. She's fantastically nice most of the time so it was crazy to watch her switch on such a sexy persona. I feel like I didn't even give her that much info to go off of; she just tapped right into what I was hoping she would.

Should this have a theme? Or a moral, I guess? Not really, though I'd definitely say from experience, be truthful about what you want. We've all got habits we try to keep hidden from other people. But I didn't want something like this to be that for me any longer.

Again she left for work before I woke this morning, but I when I did get up, I had another text on my phone. Apparently she wanted to rub salt in the wound in the form of a fake newspaper headline:

ANNA STUNS WORLD BY OBLITERATING CHAMPION, LEAVING MALE A CRUMPLED MESS!
Defying all odds, Anna upended the professional wrestling world last night in a stunning Battle of the Sexes match, taking the terrified male champion's belt after easily humiliating him on live TV.

I couldn't help but laugh at that one.

Anyway, we're literally planning a rematch in a few days, though she's thinking about the "roleplay" part of it she wants to go with. Honestly, at this point I'll do whatever she wants. If this was an entertaining read, let me know below and I'll follow up with the next match. As much as I enjoyed losing, I can't help but feel the urge to see what she does if I take some sweet revenge!
Old 05-May-19, 07:18
Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

This was amazing, really hope it was true. Feels like one of the truer stories I've read

Your a really lucky dude

Side note: I also like the way you words
Old 05-May-19, 13:24
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous 14 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was amazing, really hope it was true. Feels like one of the truer stories I've read

Your a really lucky dude

Side note: I also like the way you words

100% real. I'm still processing how whole-heartedly she dove into this whole thing. I wish I had recorded it. I've thought about little else since it happened.

I honestly can't wait for a rematch with her. Really hoping it's soon!
Old 05-May-19, 13:23
glennmennen
This message has been deleted by glennmennen.
Old 05-May-19, 13:31
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

This was a fantastic story, very well written with a couple that I would love to read more about in the future. Your girl took your fantasy and hit it right out of the park, mate. As good as it was, I don't think we readers could ever 'enjoy it as much as you did', but please continue letting us know about these encounters. I, for one, will love wrestling vicariously with your girl. Thank you very much, mate, and congratulations.
Old 05-May-19, 14:47
SOMFB

Amazing! Definitely post more stories of your matches together in the future. Anna seems like an incredible girl who can legitimately kick your ass!

Last edited by SOMFB; 05-May-19 at 14:56.
Old 05-May-19, 20:50
Producer
Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,203 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennmennen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know this section is reserved for stories, which is what this is, but below are the exact links in the exact order I emailed to her so you can see for yourselves. Hopefully the mods are okay with that (if not just let me know and I'll happily remove this section):

So nothing too crazy. Just some stuff to introduce her to the fetish. I clicked SEND (after another 15 minutes of inner debating) and went to join her in bed, already fast asleep with the lights off.
Hehe yay for that second link! Part of getting into the video stuff for me was in hopes others would see them and also be inspired to take that first leap so to speak, especially couples.

Congrats and hope to follow more of this to come.
The Following User Says Thank You to HanzVanDerKill For This Useful Post: