Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Oct-15, 22:09
Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Taylor Swift is more than I can bear

(First at all, thanks Monkey Freed for the translation)

I was demoralized. Perhaps more than ever since I started this journey to fight celebrities. My career (if this can call it that) suffered a sudden ups and downs: I met the glory defeating Michelle Rodriguez, and immediately had to come meet another pampered Disney girl who took me down a peg or two in front of my best friend ...

My loyal Monkey Freed, who acts as a sort of manager to me, was thanks to him that I expanded my possibilities to keep wrestling different famous, decoded my frustration and the suffering at the hands of Pop stars, and perhaps he felt I deserved a win against, at least, any of them.

Time ago, I realized that size does not matter, and any girl with stamina that were most singers or dancers to resist their endless shows, can give me a hell of a fight. So when I was offered three alternatives, at first I shuddered at the mention of Taylor Swift, the tall girl, one centimeter taller than me, to be exact. However, I chose her as my new rival: if the planets were aligned, it could boast of having won one of the tallest young singers. The other names who Freed mentioned were Iggy Azalea and Rihanna: that means I have wrestling matches for a while, but ... I do not know if I'll get to face them after the match who is next from the match against Taylor Swift.

The famous Hollywood Jobber protested enough for me to have lost my chance to see my friend Aylén against a celebrity. Incidentally, after the failure, the Jobber sends me a message in my mailbox saying that Gina Carano is interested in wrestling with me as she did to him. Dear Jobber: Have you seen what kind of opponents I had during my career? Miley Cyrus beat the hell out of me in a oil wrestling match after her two-hour show, and do you think I could fight against Gina Carano? Natalie Portman beat me twice without too much effort, what you intend to fight against Gina Carano? Selena Gomez just humiliate me completely, what you think I am able to give a decent wrestling match against Gina Carano?

Speaking of Selena Gomez, I'll say the same thing I told her to Monkey Freed: she won because she took advantage of my shock at the unexpected presence of my best friend, Selena took me by surprise and capitalize the victory. Obviously, if you ask her, she tells them I'm pathetic, who beat me because she is stronger, better and blah blah blah. I assure you that if I had not decentralized Aylén involuntarily, that girl had no chance.

That's why I accepted this fight against Taylor Swift, though I knew she was a friend of Selena Gomez, and was going to have to put their taunts for being punished for friend. But I already had a strategy: the blonde is tall, and her legs are very long, that means it will use to implement a perfect scissors, then I must neutralize their lower limbs; if I can avoid her long legs, I can probably control her with my arms around her neck and connecting painful sleeper holds ... but as I always tell, it is easier to say, but on the battlefield complications can occur unexpectedly.

Taylor Swift had not planned to do a show in my country at the time, but came over and used the time off to be measured me at a new wrestling match against a famous. I guess after having tired of walking in the streets and tourist sites visits, sent me a message telling me to wait in the hotel at a certain time, and things started to go wrong ...

I checked the time, I jumped about fifteen minutes and looked again. Before I knew it, I had spent half an hour from the stipulated time and had no news of the blonde. I began to despair and nervously walked around the spacious lobby of the hotel. Luckily, the silhouette of a slender, tall woman approached briskly ... it was her.

She glanced at me and shook her head telling me to follow and we enter the elevator. The silence in that small place was stifling, and tried to break the ice, without much success:

"I thought you were afraid to fight with me ..."

The singer fixed her blue eyes on mine with a rigid expression, then lowered her gaze. Definitely, we had not developed affinity.
We entered the room and saw how attractive is this woman was, wearing a striped shirt that adjusted at her slim and sexy figure, a black miniskirt that left her long legs bare and high heels that made her look taller than me. Once I was in front of her, her height intimidated me a bit, I assume. But her haughty attitude caused me more fear rejection, and I really wanted to make her beg and show a bit of humility.
"Well, where are the mats?" I asked, and the answer silence prior to bother me again:

"Please do not talk so much, it annoys me. Do not try to be cool with me. I just came to leave you in the hospital and smash you as my friend Selena did, all I want to hear from you are your cries of pain when we start to fight, nothing more".

I did not answer, but had an inner rage growing inside me. This idiot insulted me from the first moment she saw me, she's bad, she's cruel, highly egocentric. She deserves a painful defeat, I hate her!

She had put mats on the floor and I took off my clothes keeping my boxer briefs. I was surprised when she came to me ready to start the fight ... with the clothes she had brought on! I want to remind that her clothes consisted of a tight shirt, miniskirt and high-heeled shoes, at first sight that clothes looked unconfortable to wrestling with it. Ignoring orders to keep my mouth shut, I asked her where was her wrestling attire.

"Oh, I do not need much paraphernalia to confront you, I think it is not worth it, I can defeat you with heels and tight clothes if I want. Selena Gomez destroyed you, and told me that you're too easy."

"You'll be sorry, skinny girl ..." I said, deeply offended: this smug blonde considered me not a big deal! She plans to defeat me without even sweatting or wrinkle her clothes, being treated in this way seemed inconceivable.

Yet I did not leave my astonishment when the singer came at me. I dodged and looked for a hole through which to enter, but should not lose self-control. I spread my arms and she swatting away. I chanced a tackle, but she avoided it and wrapped her arm around my neck, I instinctively threw back and escaped without difficulty. Despite her height, Taylor Swift was not clumsy, her movements were accurate and balanced despite being with these high heels, proved to have great balance.

"Watch her scissors," I reflected, watching her attractive, long, bare legs. I took a few steps back to resume my attack.

"What, you can not bring me down to the ground, right?" She said, too trusting. I turned to her, took her wrist and tried to knock her down against the mat, but Taylor quickly caught my neck with her arm and fell on top of her.

My concern grew when I saw their intentions to surround my body with her legs. With much despair I released my neck and began to surround her kneeling on the mat as she reached her endless legs as if they were guided missiles. If I was in charge of connecting any hold, I would inevitably be captured by the pair of lower extremities, it would be better to dominate her from behind.

She lifted her back to the mat and start to chase me again. Both kneeling, we melted into a hug and began to struggle incessantly. With a sudden movement, I wrapped my arm around her thick neck and applied a slight neck lock. I could feel her grunts as he leaned back against the floor. Unfortunately (for me), the grip was not correct, and after a brief battle, the head of Taylor Swift walked away from my arm and took the opportunity to position behind me ... when I turned to look at her it was too late ...

Surrounding her arm around my neck used the unexpected weight of her long body on my back so I fell face down on the mat. Her arms caught one of mine, just left and the right was captured by her dreaded legs; Taylor Swift had adapted a sort of Cross Body, but instead of resting her body on my chest, she was on my back.
"Uhh!!! Agh!" I groaned disoriented, feeling the burden on my back and lungs oppressed against the mat. My right arm lay helpless between her thin, strong thighs, my left arm was completely immobilized and had lost the idea and invention to escape. Shit, it's happening again!
"Fuck!" I screamed back then too, with my face on the mat. Taylor Swift had left me helpless with a single hold! I had suffered when my friend Aylén reduced me with her cross body, but this was even worse, the blonde singer was heavier than she.

I looked stunned and full of sweat around me, looking for a way out. I struggled with my left arm and Taylor had to make a considerable effort to keep it in her possession. Anyway, I used my legs to push body forward pushing the soles of my feet, and that sort of cross body lost effectiveness. Without hesitation, I jumped against it circling my arms around her waist and back: I had faith in the strength of my thick arms against the thinness of her figure and applied a bearhug.

The country-pop singer moaned as I stood up on my feet forcing her to do the same. Her feet were in the air, her fingers barely touched the mat. I assume that was costing me a lot of effort to keep her there, her 5.83 ft. was difficult to handle, but still, she could not separate my arms from her waist. I would also say that it is not easy to stay focused taking that spectacular blonde against my chest, pinning her with her body pressed against mine as she gasped in disgust, adding that dose of involuntary eroticism that all mixed wrestling matches have had. Despite all this, the strength of my grip was unshakable, unaware that anything was also growing in my boxers...

Unfortunately, Taylor Swift knew how to make her own, and almost without realizing it, her calves were wrapped around my ankles and the weight of her body in front of me had made me lose my balance. Clearly angry, the blonde was seeking revenge for daring to punish her. I fell with my back on the mat and with her on top of me, I tried to stand up, but it was impossible: my legs were trapped by them and she leaned her sternum hard on my face.

Fleetingly, I concluded that this sexy celebrity used the same attacks of Aylén, but it was not the time to start thinking, Taylor Swift, the woman of the long legs had caught me in a grapevine, and I think that her height is ideal for this attack.

I started to move pathetically feeling the pressure of her long legs over mine. She had pinned my arms holding my wrists and at times she looked me straight in the eyes to verify and corroborate my face of worry and pain to notice that it was not easy to escape from there.

"I can be here all day and you're not going to find a way to free yourself, you're as pathetic as described by Selena, a man who is defeated by all sorts of women ..."

As she continued her boring speech, sometimes interrupted by her panting, I groaned and tried to move her arms ... but unfortunately she was right; my energy was reduced to every futile attempt to loose and she was increasingly convinced of her superiority. Her almost 1,80 mts. above me was killing me and I was losing breath, I swear I wanted to give up and end this. Alright, you got what you wanted Taylor, you beat me with little effort, even you dont need to take off your shoes to kick my ass. But Monkey Freed was right, I need a victory ... well, sorry friend, but apparently it will not be against Taylor Swift, as was against Jennifer Love Hewitt ... This guy chooses celebrities who know how to inflict real pain on me. I think I hate Monkey Freed, but at the same time, he provides me with these impossible wrestling matches ... No, the guy is cool.

American blonde was tired of my squirming: although I could not shake the burden of her weight, my arms held her waist now, but Taylor did not want to risk losing their dominance deserved. With a fleeting movement, she slid her body forward, sat on my chest, my arms secured her hands and put her knees on either side of my head.

I kicked my legs, there should be the most humiliating position and denote the dominance over me. Her beautiful eyes looked at me, and said something that almost made me burst of anger:

"The Monkey freak Freed told me about your absurd idea of ​​avoiding me to use my legs, I think things went bad, huh?"

What? My partner and manager just reported my strategies to combat to this smug blonde? I would have had him face to face and blow a punch on his hockey mask! But what am I talking about? The only thing I have in front of me is the look pride of one of the most famous and millionaire Pop singers, showing her superiority over me over and over again. My thoughts were interrupted when, in horror, I saw Taylor Swift leaned back and rested my body on one side, capturing my head between her thighs. The blonde with longer legs had started to punish me with one of the worst headscissors which I suffered since I started the chase of wrestling with starlets.

My head was about to explode like a balloon, and despite having plugged my ears, I could hear her soft voice mocking my intentions of victory eluding their legs. Despite being through excruciating pain, I stopped in the sexy white triangle that looked underneath her skirt: her pleated skirt were lifted up, almost as an ephemeral relief, the position gave me the satisfaction of seeing her beautiful white underwear.

"Please ... no more!" I begged painfully, I'm sure my face was flushed furiously and contrasted with the white of her thighs.
"I do not understand all those whining, sorry." She said, pressing harder. "What a waste of time if it were not for Monkey Freed, I would not even be here ..."

I could not, my head was going to explode, it was clear that the battle would not change and there is only one winner. I hate losing to this woman so conceited, self-centered and arrogant, she deserves a lesson, a beating! But definitely, I would not be that person. With a lot of anger and shame, but especially with a lot of physical pain, I patted her thigh with my hand announcing my submission. I hate to lose against this arrogant!

The resignation became fear when I noticed that Taylor Swift was still pressing my head with scissors. "Does this idiot know the rules?", I thought. With a muffled groan I shouted: "I surrender!", And insisted patting her leg.

"Oh, I know you gave up. But the arrangement between my manager and Monkey Freed indicated that my wrestling match was to last 30 minutes, and we have just passed 16." I thanked Taylor has reduced the pressure of her legs in my ears to clearly understand her explanation. Dear Monkey Freed: When you arrange a fight with me, please warn me ... IF THERE IS ANY CHANGES IN THE RULES. It implies an inequality that she knows the match has a stipulated time, and I have fought believing that ended with the surrender of one of the two. Anyway, in one way or another, Taylor Swift was giving me a beating, and that would not change. "And you're planning to fight Gina Carano? Hahaha." She said, expressing the first smile since I saw her (he also said that I would fight Carano? Are Freed and Taylor close friends?).

She stopped the scissors, but before I could recover one of her legs spread against me, took my arms with her hands and tugged. I felt the heel of her elegant shoe sank into my throat.

"Agh! Akk! Cough! Naaaghkkkk !!!"

It was a sharp pain and at the same I was choking, she was really doing much damage. Luckily, the heel slipped and broke the hold that could be fatal. Deeply hurt, I put my hands to the throat for air, the punishment had stayed a circular brand on the area of ​​the larynx. I rested my hands on the mat, but I felt stomped on my back that made me fall mouth on the ground.

"Seriously, I would never, never, ever thought I was going to beat a bigger man so easily. Life always surprise me." She said, resting her foot on my back. I kept coughing and feeling sorry for the sore throat, while cursing myself for having given this pride blonde an easy victory. I already felt defeated, I just wanted this to end and focus on my next fight, which was against Gina Carano ... OUCH!

Defeated but determined to stop the humiliation of that idiot, I turned my body and tried to take off her foot off, but she quickly sat on my back, took one of my legs and tried to do a boston crab. Anticipating her intentions, I moved to ground on the mat and she lost control of my leg, but not lost the control of the fight; Suddenly I got caught in a head lock. My tortured throat hurt like hell and could not bear the slightest touch, I cried like a little brat when I felt the pressure on her skinny forearms ... and I gave up. Yes, you listen right (or read, in this case), Taylor Swift made me submit with a head lock. I patted her arm repeated times, begging her to stop. I do not know when this match became a totally one-sided fight, but it was happening; after my incredible and unexpected victory against none other than Michelle Rodriguez, I had to face the toughest and most humiliating defeats of my career, first at the hands of Selena Gomez, and now against Taylor Swift.

"That was too easy!" She exclaimed, feigning disappointment. I do Not tolerate her disrespect, arrogance, I was treated like a loser since I arrived, and worst of all, she gave me a legendary beating throughout the fight. I was sore, I felt stings in my throat and my ears were ringing after those head scissors, but had to do something, should retain a hint of pride.

Trying to surprise her, I pounced on it like a rugby player, but did not due to having slowness due to physical wear and diminished strength.

"What are you doing?" Screamed the tall singer, feeling my arms around her waist. Both fell to the mat, but she overwhelmed me with her height and her superior stamina and positioned on top of me. I struggled with what was left me, gesticulating and trying to use my arms to catch her while avoiding their attacks, but in seconds Taylor, once again tamed me with a hybrid cross body. But that was not enough, then turned her body around so I was facing her back, and captured my head one of the most devastating reverse scissors that I ever suffered.

"Gakk! No ..."
"You're so pathetic, you are no match. It is not normal to see women beating men, but in your case, you're not a real man ..."

Her words were heard by distant daze, and my pride was hurt, but what was more painful was to feel that she was even pressed her thighs hardly. It was a privileged position, I do not deny: her skirt had risen due to the frenzy of battle, and all her beautiful upturned ass was facing me, soft, white and between her cheeks furrowed the thin white fabric of her panties, I assume it would be a culotte that left little to the imagination. The soft, silky skin of her thighs compressing both sides of my head, for a moment I thought my eyes were going to get away from the pressure; thighs were thin, but decidedly firm and strong. Her 1,78 mts. on my chest and my abdomen cooperate in reducing air. But the worst was yet to come ...

To strengthen her undisputed dominance and give an ending to this wrestling match that already had a winner in a while, Taylor flexed one of her calves over the back of my neck getting my face buried in her ass and crotch: Pop country singer Taylor Swift had me in a reverse figure four headscissors!

I kicked in vain and I let out a deep growl, but almost immediately I patted her round, soft buttock desperately. Taylor Swift had beaten me, and every time I find it harder to wrestle with these presumed, arrogant celebrities. This blonde was pleased to beat me with her clothes on, considering me a little shit.

She freed me from her head scissors and threw an agonized sigh, showing she was finished, and very humbled to see me lying on the floor, as she looked down at me with disdain, shaking her head and saying, "What a waste of time ...3 on 0, loser ". I got up, still dizzy by the terrible head scissors, and Taylor Swift sat on the sofa and began to look at her cell phone and typing ... I do not know why, but I Thought she would be commenting to Selena Gomez her categorical victory. Without saluting her, I got dressed and went, wanting to forget this fight forever. Monkey Freed was right about Taylor Swift: " I must warn you, she's limber and her legs would destroy you!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUTIERREZ For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-15, 23:12
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts
Default Re: Taylor Swift is more than I can bear

Moral of the story: ALWAYS LISTEN TO ME!

Also, don't mock Taylor swift for her bad breakups.
The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyFreed For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-15, 23:21
gameking

I knew having a conversation with Taylor Swift about our line of work was a bad idea

Also, take a line for punching Freed in th face. It goes me, Karen Gillan (Dr Who money bought her a bunch of tickets), you and presumably my boss for having to deal with him so much.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-15, 23:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I knew having a conversation with Taylor Swift about our line of work was a bad idea

Also, take a line for punching Freed in th face. It goes me, Karen Gillan (Dr Who money bought her a bunch of tickets), you and presumably my boss for having to deal with him so much.
Please, what have I ever...

<Is locked in a room, and Butch, with dozens of male victims all ganging up>

Me: Butch?

Butch: This is for Charlotte.

Me: Nemesis?

Butch: I had Nemesis take the day off. But for you... You're going to need a month to heal.

Me: Eep.
Old 27-Oct-15, 18:15
Last Achievements

Im already working out for my next match against "Crush" from American Gladiators, mostly known as Gina Carano: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I will lose badly, but at least I want to be a challenge to her (even if Taylor Swift beat me without effort, I think she beat me because I didnt know the rules!)
Old 27-Oct-15, 22:53
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTIERREZ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Im already working out for my next match against "Crush" from American Gladiators, mostly known as Gina Carano: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I will lose badly, but at least I want to be a challenge to her (even if Taylor Swift beat me without effort, I think she beat me because I didnt know the rules!)
À former pro MMA fighter? Man you are fucked!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-15, 00:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
À former pro MMA fighter? Man you are fucked!
Yes I do!
Fucking Hollywood Jobber put me in that fight, I cant deny him
Old 28-Oct-15, 00:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTIERREZ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes I do!
Fucking Hollywood Jobber put me in that fight, I cant deny him
Oh, and the jobber considered me evil?! At least I put you up against celebrities, not actual pros!
Old 28-Oct-15, 02:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyFreed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh, and the jobber considered me evil?! At least I put you up against celebrities, not actual pros!
Youre right! He is meaner than you, he doesnt know that a pro coul hurt me really bad!
The Following User Says Thank You to GUTIERREZ For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-15, 02:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Youre right! He is meaner than you, he doesnt know that a pro coul hurt me really bad!
Yes, you're fragile, like a butterfly. But what's worst, he made me fight Karen Gillan! The monster! ;_;