Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: How should mom win the fight?
Hardfought battle, her strength advantage beats his skill advantage 23 7.47%
Hardfought battle, her skill advantage beats his strength advantage 42 13.64%
Hardfought battle, but she beats him with superior strength and skill 34 11.04%
Manhandles him, her superior skill making up for a lack of strength 46 14.94%
Manhandles him, her superior strength making up for a lack of skill 49 15.91%
Manhandles him with superior strength and skill 119 38.64%
She shouldn't, her son beats her! 29 9.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 308. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-Apr-19, 01:04
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Crushed by My Dominant Mother

So, this is the mother vs son story. Or rather, the first part of it. This was mostly set-up and lead-in, not way too much fighting with this but I think I set up the match quite nicely.

It was awkward coming back to my mom’s house after all this time. I was a legal minor and probably a hundred pounds lighter the last time I really interacted with her. I'd seen her once or twice at family gatherings since then, but tried to shy away since she was abusive. I wasn’t super excited about catching up with her again.

But she was writing me some nice emails and gave me some calls and offered to pay for my flight to her place so, and offered to maybe buy me some stuff, and as a student athlete anything resembling income is always appreciated. When I walked out of my Uber and saw how big and nice her house was I decided she probably could afford to buy me some nice stuff.

She was a high powered lawyer, and at least told me she bragged about her baby boy being an NFL draft pick. Yeah, I play at my college, I’m not sure if I’ll make it into a team or anything but I’m pretty good. I stand 6’2 and weigh a lean 225 lbs most days. I have big arms and a developed chest, and of course some powerful legs to push me around the field.

I kind of have an obsession with weightlifting, my mom may have given that to me. When I was a teenager she encouraged me to start it up, but would always one-up me no matter how much I lifted. She would make fun of me, seemingly knowing I was humiliated “You’ll never be as strong as mommy” she would sometimes chide, forcing me to kiss her bicep.

One time when I was 14 and pretty thin she overhead pressed a weight I couldn’t deadlift and mocked “If I’m so much stronger, think about what the girls at school will be able to do when they see how cute you are...you need to be more careful about getting raped”

I was a rape child. That revelation hurt when an uncle finally dropped it on me. Mom had a habit of drugging dad or just getting him drunk and having her way with him back in college. When she knew I was in her belly she grabbed dad by the neck and told him they were getting married or she was telling the cops that he raped her.

She was very big on being the dominant party at the wedding, and generally in the marriage. She wrote his vows, lead when they danced, and even convinced him to take her name. That’s why I’m Chris Rainey and not Chris Capewell. My dad is James Capewell, he changed it after the divorce but...but I was already well known by my name and it looked like I was going to get some sports scholarships. Changing it at that point would be hard. And it would make people wonder why, exactly, I suddenly had a new name.

I walked to the door, I was wearing a tight black T-shirt with a pair of fashionable skinny jeans to match. Pretty much every muscle on my body was visible, I suppose. I rang the doorbell and suddenly felt a bit...giddy. I hadn’t seen my mom in so long, but I wasn’t exactly in a normal relationship. How would I-

The door swung inward and there she was in all her glory. Her face was as glamorous as ever, her make-up tasteful and overall looking much more cougarish than maternal. Her hair was in a bob cut, blonde right now. I knew it was naturally white, a clear opposite to the black hair I inherited from my dad.

She had a sweater on, it was very tight on her enormous chest, but also showed off how she had a waist taper despite having a pretty thick body. She was bottom heavy but slightly more hourglass-shaped than pear-shaped, I'd day, but the sweater emphasized the hourglass. Her thick arms were also tightly constrained, I was pretty sure it was mostly just an odd fat distribution that gave them their girth. On her lower body she had a pencil skirt that hugged her hips so tightly that it looked like it was going to burst, and with her enormous hips and (if I recall correctly from she she picked things up) very large butt I could see that happening. a set of nylon stockings on her notably thick legs was balanced on 6” heels, fancy red ones

“Hey Jane” i said, awkwardly waving at her as I walked in. The place was huge, I quickly found a couch to put my bag on before turning to face her.

“Don’t call me that” Jane chided “call me mom” she gave such a warm smile when she said that, I honestly may have blushed

“Do I have to?” I asked, looking down at her. She was walking toward me, her breasts were bouncing, her blonde bob was too.

“Mom or mommy is also fine” she took harder steps, her 6” heels clacked on the floor. She always used to wear those around the house, they were so loud...but she was taller than me back then. Now she was shorter than me, even in the heels I was four inches taller than her.

“Oh, OK” I said, not really wanting to comply. She moved so fast, before I knew it she was hugging me, her arms clasped behind my back as she leaned her forehead against the bottom of my face “There’s my baby boy! I missed him so much...you’ve certainly grown” she grabbed a handful of back “Man you sure have muscular definition now” she said before kissing my chin

“Oh...thanks” I said, feeling kind of awkward. She stepped back and pointed toward the kitchen table ‘I made your favorite” She said with a glint in her eye. She was being so nice today. Maybe she had changed…

I sat down for a steak and mashed potato dinner and she was nothing but polite. She asked me about how college was going and told me about things at her law firm. We started discussing athletics, and she hit me with the question “Are you still trying to outlift mommy?”

I laughed “I uhhh, I don’t know maybe. Weightlifting helps, and it's fun. I mean I’m getting recognized for my athletics”

“That’s fair. Still, I think it makes your body too tempting” she said in her peculiarly objectifying fashion “If a girl sees you and wants to break off a piece, you can’t just lift her up and expect her to stop”

I was thinking that I probably could, but such a curt answer just seemed wrong ‘that’s why I’ve been grappling and striking for the last year” I bragged. I wasn’t anything super special as far as skill went, but I was competent and my physicals took care of most of the rest.

“Oh, that’s nice” mom said, looking me in the eye “I do a sort of gym thing with some other moms. We do yoga, weight training, running...and actually some grappling and striking too. You should come show off your skills a bit. We can have a match, mommy vs son. I’m sure everyone would get a kick out of that”

“Thanks, but no thanks...I’m not sure that fighting a woman is a great look”

“Oh stop being such a spoilsport. If you win you can say you finally beat mommy at something….and I’ll buy you a new car” she added that last part offhandedly
“Oh, a new car huh?” I was skeptical, but wasn’t sure it was a joke

“Yes, a new one. A nice one if you want. But it’s not gonna happen cus you can’t beat me” she said, before laughing into her hand a bit. She was having fun “Let’s say we do this in one week, next Friday? In front of some of the other old ladies at my little gym, and maybe a few husbands and sons. Just so they can get a lesson too”

“Hmm, well…” she was wanting to be nice to me, but I had to participate in her life. That made sense “...I could maybe show you a few moves. But go easy on me” I joked, she laughed at that.

“Sure thing, and if I win you have to be my little baby boy forever” she walked over to me and grabbed my plate “Do you want some dessert? I have some of the chocolate bundt cake you always liked...can you eat desserts?” she said, looking down at my defined body

“I eat whatever I want” i bragged, and she went to grab some. We enjoyed it together, she was so polite and brought up some warm memories of growing up. This wasn’t that bad…

Then it happened. She walked form the kitchen table to the couch “woo, my dogs are killing me! Hey, baby boy...is there any way you could help me out with the ol’ dogs?” she raised her feet and waved them at me, I could see her panty line through the bottom of her skirt

“Hah, can’t you just hired a foot masseuse?” I was trying to be as playful as she had been as I walked to her and slowly, carefully took a red show from her foot, and then another

“MMM, none are as cute as you” she raised her feet, i could smell the sweat “Sorry baby boy, I’ve been walking in those for hours and wearing these stockings all day. Hey hurt so baaaaad. Is there any possible way you could give your mommy who loves you a nice...little foot rub?”

The guilt trip was working, I was on my knees handling her feet. They were a fine pair, no big calluses, none of those weirdly small toes or anything, her nails were finely polished and painted purple, if that matters. I gripped them in my hands as I could remember doing, her athleticism seeping into my nose as I looked up at her “Like this?”

“Oh that’s so NIIIIICE” she moaned, her bare feet waving in front of my face. She pushed them forward, lightly biting a knuckle. A sweaty foot rubbed against my face. The familiar smell hit me, I remembered all the foot rubs I used to give her. She was my mother and this was her scent.

“That’s great” I was sweating now, the situation was getting strange fro me. She could smell that, i think she was mocking me at some level. Her feet started touching me, first I felt the soft nylon against my face, the a tight rub down my belly “Hmm, you like rubbing mommy’s sweaty feet? You like how they smell when they are all sweaty?”

I was looking right at her legs. Despite her thickness, the definition in her calves was obvious. She was probably at least 160 and she often walked in heels, so that would be a given...but then her thighs, despite their softness, seemed to form the outlines of muscles when she flexed them. I was mesmerized ‘yeah,. This is ok”

“Good, good” she rubbed a toe past my lips, almost instinctively I puckered up slightly, and she giggled. Suddenly her other foot shot to my crotch “Oh, looks like you’re enjoying this as much as I am!”

“I-” this was so weird, why was she doing this? But why did I have an erection?

“Hmm, come on baby boy” she started grabbing it through her toes “Suck mommy’s feet, and maybe after 3rd tell her if you were using this little thing for anything?”

She went to far, and i spat out her toes before getting up ‘Janet!’ I was looking down at her, feeling like I was asserting the situation “This is...weird, I am not going to do this” iI was limiting my explosion because...car and all that. But she just placed a finger on the side of her mouth and gave a look that asked what she was doing wrong

“Oh, OK honey. I get it, you think you’re too big to rub mommy’s feet. Maybe you could tell her how college is going?”

“I...I think I’m just gonna go to bed” i said, and before I could say anything else she was on her feet and hugging me tightly

“Goodnight” she said, before clasping her hands behind my back

“Yeah, goodni-AAAH” she had done something to put pressure on my spine, turning the hug into a vicious hold, she giggled at her little prank before releasing me

“Sorry, couldn’t resist, now get that cute tushie to sleep” she said, swiping a feel at my ass as I walked away from her. I wanted to protest but...well, it would just be too awkward and I knew that by yelling at her I’d only give her power over the situation.

I told myself I had handled it well as I walked up to my room, forgetting to bring my bag up, and got in my bed. I wasn’t anywhere near tired, so I just played on my phone and tried not to think about how weird what just happened was until It was ten and I decided to do some calisthenics since I had no time for weights

As I hit my seventieth push-up in a row, I was feeling good again. No way mom could do that, I was way more fit than her, no questions asked. She just...did some kind of sneaky trick to put pressure on me, that was it. Not like she could legitimately beat me up or anything.

I stripped into my boxer-briefs (I was wearing a rather tight and pastel pair that day) and got in bed, hugging my pillow as I went off to sleep. I had some strange dreams, ones where I was getting thrown into the air and caught, ones where i was being pushed around in a baby carriage, stuff like that. It was weird, but not exactly something I would call a nightmare. My wake-up call, though? That was a different story

SMACK! It was right on my ass, my head went up to see light coming in through the window. I looked back and there Janet was, her hands on my asscheeks "Come on sleepy head I made us some breakfast! OOOH, and nice boy shorts you have on here, they frame your booty so deliciously! I gotta get myself a pair…”

I groaned, that was my mom. I could swear I locked the door, but then again she probably had the keys to every room in the house. I got up slowly, painfully aware of her watchful eyes on me. “Mom their not boyshorts. Those are...boyshorts are female underwear”

“They sure fit like panties from what i can see” she said with a big goofy smile on her face, before walking up and looking down. I was only in my underwear but she wasn’t wearing too much more, a pink loose-fitting half shirt that showed off her soft and slightly bulbous tummy, no sleeves of course, a pair of daisy dukes, and pink legwarmers. She was barefoot. “OOOH, you lift a bunch. I bet you get a lot of looks” she said, rubbing my shin. She could see the bulge of my morning wood, but, thank God, she wasn’t acknowledging it

“Yeah, I do OK” that was a lie, I had...a lot of anxiety around women. It probably had something to do with how my mom, treated me, but I wasn't going to bring that up here and now.

“Hmm, well, just come down and get some supper, OK Hon?” she said, rubbing my face “Oh, and I bought you some new clothes before you got here, hope that’s OK” she said, giving me a basic white T shirt and some shorts “Just...stuff I thought you’d look good in”

Despite the throwback costume she was wearing, mom had decent enough taste in male fashion, I actually thought I looked pretty good when I was modeling them to myself in my bathroom mirror. And I was a bit hungry, I came down before too long and saw her in the kitchen wearing an additional garment

“Hey, baby boy” she said, approaching me in a pink apron that said “Kiss the cook” in white letters “Ya gotta do what the apron says if you want any breakfast”

I rolled my eyes and leaned in for the kiss, but she did what she always did and grabbed my hair, redirecting my kiss so it landed right on her lips. She then kissed all around my face, making sure to produce a loud “MWAH!” with every smooch, before kissing my lips once again and ever-so-slightly sneaking a bit of tongue past my lips. I immediately recoiled after that, and she just giggled, making me a plate of food.

I was looking at her big, round backside and trying to consider what had just happened. She had violated my personal space, again, maybe worse than she had been doing so far this week. And she acted like nothing happened, again. It was...weird. I wanted to bring it up but how could I? She was controlling the conversation

“I’m excited about our match in a few days” she said, placing my plate on the table and gettin down for her own. She had made pork chops and scrambled eggs, they smelled good. This woman was certainly getting her fair share of elan proteins, I suppose on her salary (or did she get paid on commission?) she could afford them. Thoughts of food and economics certainly helped distract me from the other stuff going on.

I sat down and we had another brief, fairly surface-level conversation,. She did that things he does where she talks and talks and puts a smile on my face even though I’m mad at her. After breakfast was done she rubbed my hair “my baby boy is such a good eater. I really missed having someone to scarf down mass quantities of food with” she said, before bringing the plates to the sink “hey, wanna watch a movie?”

“What’s out?”

“No I mean just on the couch. Sit down and enjoy a movie together. Cuddle and laugh and all that like we used to.”. I wasn’t super excited about being that close to her, I actually got up and rubbed my chin,trying to think of an excuse, but her arms wrapped around me again ‘Sorry I hurt you last night” she said, before her thighs moved and suddenly my feet were off the ground. I was stunned that this woman could even carry me, but much more so when she started walking to the couch

“Oh, no..no problem” I said, thinking this was pretty weird. I shouldn't have forgiven her so easily, she did something I wasn’t exactly cool with.

“Good to know” she was walking faster now,, even though I was so much bigger than her I was beginning to feel like I was a baby. The curvy woman below me was certainly making sure that I moved around like one. When we got to the couch things were at their weirdest, she sat down and placed me on her knee, then opened her legs and adjusted my body...I was sitting in her lap!

“Mom...I don’t...that’s not necessary” I said awkwardly, adjusting in her assertive grip

“But I like having you like this. Come on, is my baby Chris too big to sit in mommy’s lap?” she asked in her typically condescendingly maternal tone

“Y-yeah maybe he is” I said, the movie was already starting. She looked at me and rubbed her chin “Mmmm, well, maybe we can switch things up” she said, reaching below my armpits, she picked me up and huffed, lifting me off of her thigh and pushing me to the other side of the couch. Before I had processed what she’d done, she was on my lap, her enormous ass grinding into me as she grabbed my wrists and made sure I was hugging her “OOOH, you do actually make a nice chair. You are like your dad that way” she emphasized that statement by digging her ass directly into my crotch.

Things went...normally enough for a bit. We watched the movie, she told me this and that about actors, I tried to keep up. Her closeness was somewhat disturbing, and her giant ass had a few inches of fat on it, but there was definitely a solid layer of muscle underneath. I’m talking about real, thick, steely muscle. The kind I have, even.

About halfway through the movie I was getting too uncomfortable with how we were sitting and asked if I could go to the bathroom. She rolled her eyes and said “yes”
I caught my breath in there. Then told myself that I had nothing to worry about. She was just a 46-year-old woman, she wasn't going to do anything to me that i didn’t let happen,. I should just...try to enjoy things while I could, and maybe assert my personal space in a more passive manner.

I got back and I stood up on the couch next to her. She looked at me, annoyed “Not gonna sit and cuddle?”

“I’m comfortable standing” I said, looking down

“I insist...sit down”

Taking her words literally, I got down on my knees and moved up, getting directly in front of the couch, I sat on the floor “ahh, this is nice” I said with conviction. She huffed in frustration, then suddenly had her feet on my shoulders

“Oh, you are actually a nice ottoman” she said, patting my head again

‘Get your smelly feet off me, mom” I said with all the playfulness I could muster, and with that she let them, down, her knees now bent over my shoulders. She played with preposition a bit, before finally deciding on a legwrap, her thick thighs around my biceps and her feet hooked around each other over my chest

“That’s a weird way to hold me”

“Well if you don't like it, break out”

I looked up at her “What just...power through?”

“Yeah, if you can. Something tells me all that silly lifting and training you’ve been up to won't let you. You are, after all, just my baby boy” she pinched my cheek with that comment, and the infantilization pissed me off.

I knew how to move explosively, and I did so, trying to get her off of me with one big motion, but when my arms tried to move out, they failed. I looked at her hooked ankles, her legs were definitely straining but...I was the one still trapped.

“Hah, looks like I was right. You still can't escape mommy’s legs. Those big arms are useless, bay” she playfully pinched a shoulder ‘For anything except advertising yourself as rape bait”

I was pissed off, and started jerking in her grasp, but no matter how hard I tried I found that i couldn't break free of the harsh hold of her powerful legs. It Was humiliating, she was so much older than me, a girl, a relative, and not even an athlete! I had worked out for so long and couldn't even break this simple hold...she even thwarted my attempts to grapple out, making sure that my body stayed in place by grabbing my head and slapping my hand away when I handled her feet.

“Hmm, baby boy, you are getting a little bit sweaty” she pointed out, sniffing my hair with creepy closeness

“Shut up, mom” I said, on the verge of tears from my helplessness, I tried to break out again but it was useless, I was exhausted from my efforts and she was fresh as a daisy.

“What harsh language! But, if you apologize and say moms are stronger, I think i could let you out

‘Fuck off!’ I asserted, struggling as hard as i could to get out, suddenly arms shot around my head and i recognized that I was in a rear naked choke. I looked at the wall and saw stars, suddenly the world turned black.

I was being shook “baby boy, am I going to have to knock you out again?”

It was an unpleasant experience, I was disoriented, “No, please no!’

“Then say I’m stronger so I can let you go”

“You are stronger, please let me go mommy!” I was already breaking down

She laughed “ohh, thanks sweetheart...now just apologize to your mommy for cursing at her

“Sorry for wearing at you, mommy” I was feeling myself regress, I was hurting, but I didn't want to get knocked out again and I did want to escape

“Good boy” she released all four limbs and got off the couch, slowly pulling me up “I only do this because I love you” she said, before giving em a big warm hug “But glad to know you know I’m stronger”

I hugged her back “well…” i began “that technically doesn’t really prove you were any stronger” is started at her, and she scoffed

“Hmm, well, it was a surprise attack. Let's go to the basement, then? Maybe I can show yous oem of my yoga routine, and you can see if you are strong enough to follow” she placed a hand on my forehead “Maybe I give you a few seconds to catch your breath first” she left the room and a few seconds later a gatorade was tossed into my hands.

I drank from it, looking at this Goddess before me. She was leaning against door frame, her big curvy body on display. She raised an arm to play with her bobbed hair, and I saw that there was definitely a lump. Her biceps were covered in layers of fat, but there was definitely something underneath,. And they were thick, each upper arm was maybe 15-17 inches around. I was looking in total awe.

“You back up, sleepy boy?” she asked, coming up tome and kissing me on the forehead “or do I need to call an ambulance or something?”

“I’m fine, I’m fine” i said, getting up. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand,taking me to the basement.

There was a lot more workout equipment than I expected. A lot of heavy plates, too. Enough that I had to wonder if she was powerlifting, or at least if she was dating a guy who did.

She started off by showing me some basic yoga, I was impressed by how easily she could balance, raise, and lower herself on one foot. Shown When she got on all fours to stretch I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra, her boobs had to be at least an E cup and they were moving with her, big round orbs. I had drank from them a few decades ago, but they were perky and bouncy as ever. She smiled at me “Baby boy….are you staring?”

“What, no!” I shouted back, and she laughed

‘Well, just so you know...mommy loves you, and will always be willing to give you a little drink” she fondled herself and I felt very embarrassed. “Oh, come on, nothing you haven’t sucked before….if that’s too much for you, lets just do some yoga!’

And we did, and she was incredibly flexible. She told me I wasn't bad, especially for someone so bulky. She said my wrestling must have helped with flexibility, and suggested I take up ballet. That part was kind of weird, she just laughed and smacked my rump again.

It was weird watching her ass so much as she did stuff in front of me, those daisy dukes were showing off maybe 3/4ths of her cheeks in some positions, and she would often look at me in the mirror in front of us and just laugh at my attempts to follow her lead

“Well, it's all about limberness, and not the kind that I train” I eventually responded. She just laughed

“Limberness doesn't let you do this” she pushed herself onto her head, balancing with a hand on either side, then pushed herself up. She was doing a split in the air, and her head left the ground until her arms were locked out. I was stunned

“You ain’t seen nothing yet” she said, lowering herself till her arms were at 90 degrees, the staying there for a few seconds, then pushing herself back up like it was no effort at all. My jaw dropped and she smiled at me, doing the same move a few more times, her thick legs on complete display as her upper body pushed itself to its limits, and her underboob becoming a window t virtually the entirety of her breasts as she did so

She rolled back onto her feet “Well, I don’t guess those big male arms can do that, can they?” she said, playfully slapping my biceps

“Probably not” I said, embarrassed

“Hmm, can’t beat an old lady’s legs, can’t beat an old lady’s arms, you really have to consider just how weak you really are, baby boy. Not to scare you or anything, but that wimpy body of yours is definitely going to garner some lust from...some people” she said, stretching my collar a bit. I slapped her hands away

“Mom, I am a pretty elite athlete” I was blushing hard, but wasn’t calling her by her first name anymore. How mad was I? I had a hard time figuring it out.

“Whatever, baby. I was gonna have a nice lunch today. Wanna join me?’ she tickled my chin “of course...we're both all sweaty now, we need to take a bath!”

“Yeah, bath” She wasn’t asking to take one at the same time, was she? I’ll just...go upstairs and shower, OK?”

She rolled her eyes at me “Sure, sweetheart”

I went up and got in, feeling quite strange as I showered. She definitely humiliated me down there but it was all just weird situational stuff. No actual positive proof of superiority or anything, just some standard...trickery.

I was frustrated by my soap options, everything was special-purpose feminine beauty product bullshit, and it all smelled like flowers or old ladies. I did my best to get the stink off of me, but halfway through the door swung open.

I looked at the curtain, and suddenly there was my mom, wearing a towel around her head and nothing else. She had good skin, her breasts, despite their massive size and advanced age were still firm, and her hips were probably something to call home about….but….”Mom, what are you doing in here?”

“I ran out of conditioner” she said casually. Reaching in and grabbing it “Oh, nice” she said, playfully grabbing at my genitals “Thick like your dad was. Good abs too” she kissed me on the cheek. I was too shocked to do anything, and she just smiled at me and lightly slapped my tummy “Hmm, your not using it irresponsibly or anything, are you? My son doesn’t have any kind of disease?”

“Moooom! Get out!” I was desperate and humiliated, she just rolled her eyes “Nothing I haven’t seen before. And it's perfectly nice looking” she shrugged, causing her breasts to bounce “But whatever you command, I suppose. I am concerned about your sexual health, so sue me if I want to make sure you can give me a good set of healthy grandkids. Anyway, I bought some clothes for you”

She just walked out. My heart was beating like a helicopter’s blades and my mind was racing past the last five minutes of my life. She was leaving clothes for me? What was that all about? Why was she touching my cock...why the fuck did I have an erection? I closed my eyes and tried to just forget about everything

When I got out I at least found that she wasn’t standing there. I snuck back to my room and found a pair of khakis, a polo shirt, and...frilly pink panties. Must be hers. No, they weren’t, were they? They were way too small for her. They were my size.

I considered going downstairs and giving her a piece of my mind, but...I was naked. I just placed them on the bed and very carefully zipped myself up, freeballing it before going down and seeing her.

She was wearing the hell out of an orange sundress, her shoulders looking a bit muscular from how she was framed, her breasts enormous as ever, and her arms thick and a bit intimidating. She had on 6” heels too, standing much closer to my height now.

“Hey baby boy, looking handsome today. Are those cute undies giving you some extra confidence?”

I stood there like a deer in headlights. She was really going to bring that up right here and now? “Uhhh...I feel fine” I said, not exactly answering the question that I asked. She just rolled her eyes

“You know I spent a while picking those out for you, I know they’ll look super sexy. I had no idea you even shaved down there, I thought I’d have to make you buy a razor” she’d seen me and she wasn’t letting it go.

“Yeah...we both...shave” I said as I walked past her. She giggled and hugged me, picking me up again, she swung me around

“MMM, excited to have lunch with you!” she said, her heels clacked loudly as she carried me right out of the door, easily keeping me in her arms while I writhed my limbs to try and make her drop me

“Mom, stop!” I whined, before we were suddenly outside and people were watching, a girl next door giggled at the sight of me being manhandled

“Ms. Rainey, is that the football athlete you’ve been bragging about?” said the excited young lady

“Its is, but it's seems he’s no more than a whiny baby boy in his mother’s strong arms” she finally put me down and patted my head before unlocking the passenger side door on her car. She was really going to talk about me like that in public? I gave her a glare and she giggled

“Sorry, he’s sensitive” she said, patting my head again before giving me a warm hug “I can...make him mad sometimes with some very minor jokes. Men are like that sometimes, especially baby boys like him” she kissed me on the cheek before running to the driver’s side. This was going to be quite the lunch, wasn’t it?

The ride there was a bit better. She wasn’t s rude and dismissive toward me, at least, she placed a hand around my wrist “You do have nice arms” she said, before continuing the conversation “I like cuddling with you a ton”

“You are a bit handsy” i replied, trying not to sound too judgmental while still making my point

“I am, but this body of yours WAS inside my tummy for quite some time. It's only natural that I touch it” she said, pinching my cheek ‘after the match, though, if you beat me...I’ll be less handsy.”

“Your not going to win” I said harshly, she rolled her eyes ‘i mean it! You just...you caught me with a sneak attack, it doesn't mean anything OK? You just...you have a few tricks but that doesn't mean you can beat a man, especially a big strong one like me, in a real fight!”

She just nodded her head at me and let me rage for a bit.

“Well, no matter what happens, you are mine and I love you, OK?” she said with a big smile...damn it was hard to get mad at her when she smiled like that. She even started humming a lullaby she used to sing to me. This really isn't fair, I had every right to be mad at me and she had no right to calm me down like that.

When we finally arrived at the place, she walked me to the front of the nice, fancy restaurant with her hand around mine. She passed the maitre d and he looked up at her “Madame, I see you have a new lover”

I opened my mouth but she spoke first “Oh yes, a nice big handsome one. A bit older than I usually go, but my is he handsome” she groped my shoulder and the man turned around, she whispered in my ear that I needed t just pretend, we got a special deal or something if we were coming over as lovers.

It was weird buts he bought me some good food, way better than I ever get at the cafeteria. She kind of frustrated me by ordering for me, and a second time when she insisted on cutting my steak into little chunks before I ate it. But the…”date” went alright, I suppose.

As we left, though, she encountered two women in sundresses similar to hers, and shouted out at them “Bella! Faye!’ she ran up and hugged the two in a big bearhug.

It was an awkward one, “Faye” was barely 5’ even and “Bella was a complete colossus of a woman, probably standing around 6’6 in flats but wearing a pair of 6” platforms just like mom did. She wasn’t exactly thin either, not like grossly obese but definitely thick, definitely at least a bit less thick than my mom when you take height into account. But less thick overall.

“Well, this is Chris football” Faye said, looking up at me and smiling, placing an arm around my neck. She looked good, her features seemed Asian, maybe South American. Dark and very beautiful, with long black hair coming from her scalp.

“He’s almost as big as my son” Bella said, her enormous breasts and mane of red hair bouncing as she approached gracefully on her heels. I saw her play with her hair and saw that she actually had some serious muscles on her arms, even at her advanced height, they were definitely huge-looking

“Or my Husband” Faye shot back, and they both giggled, the two beginning to prod at me and pinch my face like I was a kid. “He has black hair like his old man” Faye pointed out.

Mom pulled me back from them and turned me around “And he inherited his mom’s big, juicy tushie!” she said, taking a FULL handful of my ass right then and there

“Mom!” I shouted, but she just tussled my hair “Oh, shut up” she said, before grabbing my pants “Oh, and he was a bit naughty with his clothes today” she pulled down the khakis to demonstrate that I had not worn the panties...or any underwear for that matter, and the two women began laughing

“Damn, easy access for potential rapists”Bella said, tapping Faye’s head

“Oh I know. Hell, if he wasn’t your son I may rape the big lu right here and now” she said through a stifled laugh. Why did they talk...like this? What was their deal? I was getting frustrated and just

‘Shut up! That’s not how you talk to people!” I was screaming so loudly, but they didn't take my seriously. I pointed with conviction and the walked back “I’m gone, go...enjoy your day” I ordered an uber and tried to not look at them as I waited are minutes for it to arrive.

They were having a lot of fun at my little “temper tantrum”. Eventually they walked off and I got back to the house. Mom texted me “Sorry if you were offended into blowing up, but we were just having some fun”. That’s how she always apologizes, wasn’t it?

The door hadn’t been locked so I opened that up, then stripped out of what I had on and put on my own clothes, going downstairs to lift a bit. It was a bad day, i couldn’t get what I normally could, probably just tired from earlier. I gave up, my frustration only having grown since I had started, and went to go mess around on my computer instead.

I was up there for awhile, messing around, and I heard the door open. Mom shouted “Honey...hey...could we please just talk? I really am sorry…” and I sighed. It was a bad day, but I convinced myself things could get better. I picked myself up and walked down, wanting to face her so we could discuss stuff like civilized people, but as I rounded the corner to dismount the stairs she jumped on my back

“Sorry, couldn’t resist” she whispered seductively into my ear, her body mounting mine in a rear naked choke. I grabbed at her surprisingly solid forearm for a few moments as the world blacked out, waking up to see her again, this time wearing a pair of frilly lingerie

“We match” she said, sitting on my thighs. I had been put in the pink panties form earlier, and she was wearing a pair in the same style. I tried to talk to her but I realized there was something in my mouth. I bit at it and tasted deeply of my mom’s foot. It was salty, smelly, overpowering…”You love my smelly sock, don’t you? I worked out pretty hard in it a couple of days ago. Just drenched in my scent”

I pulled my arms to remove it, but they didn’t move. I looked up, they had been tied to the metal bedposts. I was stuck. My thighs were weighed down by my mother’s weight,but when I moved my ankles I found that those hand been bound as well.

“So, as I was saying, you needed a sexual health test” she said, getting up, her heavy breasts trailing over me as she moved up and kissed my forehead ‘My helpless baby boy, I just want to know if you are healthy she said, before swinging her hips around and reversing her mount

Suddenly her...crotch was mere inches from my face, I could smell everything. Her ass was big enough that her panties were becoming a thing, and her hands were warm and soft as they started handling me “My my I have you excited. Is it the smell?’ she asked, before ramming her womanhood right into my face, hard enough to knock my head into the bedposts

“Well at least you can maintain erection,, although I’m not sure if I saw you soft” she said, unsheathing me and lightly squeezing my cock before starting to work the shaft. I groaned into her socks, the taste increasing in my mouth as I did so

“Oh yes, you are definitely getting hard” she started pinching everywhere “Just checking for anything irregular” she said, before delivering a few slaps and stroke ‘Hmm, looks fine, I suppose”

“MMMMMM!” I managed, and she turned around again, this time she climbed up my body and placed her breasts right over my face, slowly smothering it

“You know, baby boy” she cooed softly “You really are quite weak” her feet started working my shaft. “You literally can't even defend against an old woman’s breasts. Imagine, you, an athlete, KO'd by your own mommy’s tits and it's not even a fight” she pressed them in, cutting off air to my nose. “But you seem excited” she said, stroking my shaft some more

Things kept going like that, she teased me harder and harder until I exploded, she immediately slapped my face ‘Well, somebody has some strange opinions on his mommy!” she said, before jamming her breasts into my face “I’m putting my baby boy to sleep”

I tried my best to resist but I couldn't do anything, so I just stayed in there and slowly got knocked out by lack of air as she grinded on me. The soft flesh was a hard opponent, completely immobilizing me. I could have died, but she didn’t want to kill me

I woke up and she was gone. The lights were off, I had her socks completely flavoring my mouth, I was still immobilized. I started crying. I thought I was alone. But mom came for me, naked now, and sat beside me, cuddling me

“Shhh, baby boy...mommy’s here” she said, and for some reason that calmed me down. So I just lied there, finding myself falling asleep in the strong, confusingly obsessed embrace of my mother.

I was woken up with some prodding, my face being thrown about “there you are” mom said, before tearing the tape off of my mouth “You’ll need that!” she said as she lowered her enormous ass down on my face “Just...give me a good time while I smother you, and then we can have a nice day with each other and our guests”

My world became darkness as she rode my face, her enormous ass squeezing away all light. I could taste her panties and feel her hands on my chest, rubbing my nipples and squeezing my pectoral muscle. I was running out of air, but miraculously she got up ‘that was fun” she said

I huffed for air “Mom” I began, I had so many things to day, but what escaped was “What are you doing?”. Then she pulled her underwear to her knees

“Getting my good morning kiss. Pucker up, baby boy!” I tried to resist but she came slamming right down, her ass eating my head again, she jiggled and flexed, consuming my head in her fleshy behind as she ooed and awed and suffocated me.

Eventually she started settling down, riding less and resting more. I heard her grunt and man, she was doing something up there. I was just smelling and tasting my mom’s butt.

I have no idea how long I was down there, I think I fainted about 5 times from lack of oxygen. The last time was by far the most brutal, but when I woke up I was standing up in front of the mirror. My arms were bound behind my back and my ankles were tied together, my mom propping me up from the side and running her hands over my body “You repaid your debt” she said as she ran a hair comb under the sink

I wanted to ask her what that meant, but instead I asked “What are you doing?”

“Just preparing my baby boy” she got behind me and started tweaking my left nipple with her forefinger and thumb, I wasn’t even really into that kind of thing but she made me release a surprising moan, before she reached down and jiggled my panty-clad package “Oh, Bell and Faye are gonna love you” She said with a cruel smirk.

“Those two?” I said, straining against my binds. Mom giggled, combing my hair till she was done and then kicking me onto my knees “Uh-uh-uhhh. No release till I say so!” she said, quickly tying another length of rope connect my hand and foot bindings, she then picked me up, hogtied and hanging like a suitcase.

The trip down the stairs was painful, but mom was thoughtful enough to pick me up on her shoulder for the last half of it. She kept walking down, and the two ladies were at the door in no time.

Both were wearing a sports bra and Lycra shorts, Faye in purple and red headed Bella in Green. Mom was wearing a muted orange to round things out, and there I was in only pink. “I found out he really is that sensitive” mom said as a greeting.

Little 5’0 Faye looked down at my dangling form and tickled my chin. She had an amazing set of abs, and a decent set of tits under her bra. Her body was a work of art though, I was jealous of her definition. “Figures. Big guys like him always are. I know my husband tends to melt when I touch him, no matter how much he says he dislikes it” she said before kissing the top of my head

“Yeah, shame” the massive redheaded Bella said. “Little guy doesn't know how much danger he’s in” she said as she picked me up by the shoulders ‘handsome one. He’s a few years older and an inch or two taller than my little girl, I wonder if she’d like him…”

“He’s about half a foot bigger and a few years younger than mine” mused Faye “But I think we could agree either could take him if he were left to his own devices

‘Stop talking about me like I’m not here!” I shouted to the two of them, and the bigger woman hugged me tightly.

She had to be a fucking G cup at least, the way her massive tits still looked big on her body, they were starting to smother my face "hey, we don’t mean it like that. It's just...your mom is about two decades older than you, and we understand, from what she said on the phone, that she had no trouble at all raping you last night. And maybe some this morning”

I looked around. What had she said? What had she done? I tried not to process what had happened to me last night and just….”Shut up! I am a guy, guys don’t get raped by old women! I could take any of you you easily if I wasn’t trying to be polite, you fucking bitches!”

The three giggled, mom grabbed me from Bella’s hands if that’s so...you’d think you’d be stronger than us, huh baby boy?”

“I am stronger than all of you!” I shook in my binds, she twisted but managed to keep her hands on me

“Hmm, we’ll see then” she said, throwing me on my face. All three women laughed as she left. I squirmed but found Faye’s ass on my back. The small woman easily took control of my body as my mom came back, brandishing a knife. “Only one way to deal with what you just said…”

Oh no, this was it. I was going to get murdered and nobody would ever find out. Faye got off me and the knife came near and...suddenly my bindings were off. I got on my hands and then on my feet. I wobbled a bit but Bella helped me stay steady, mom kissed me on the cheek, and Faye sneakily groped my upper arm

“We’ll have a little arm wrestling tournament. Each of us against you. If you can beat us, you get to tear our cute little shorts off and spank our big mommy butts. But if we win we get to do the same thing to you” she pinched my backside.

I was feeling down, but also angry. I was confident ass fuck “I think you could use a spanking” I said confidently

Bella placed her hand on my shoulder, it was bigger than I expected “Me first!’
I looked back at her, she was 4” taller than me and broader of limb. Her exposed belly looked a bit soft but as I was inspecting it she caught me and flexed it, showing a decent four pack when she flexed and breathed just right. This may be difficult.

We got down to business and her green eyes focused on me, our hands meeting in the center of the table ‘You are a handsome one” she said as we grasped hands. Most women have a notably weaker grip than i do, but not her. She was a physical beast, wasn't she? I was still confident I could beat her

“Yeah, you look pretty nice yourself” she blushed

“Jane your baby boy has a crush on me and I’m not sure if it's unrequited” my mom shouted start before I realized what was going on, and Bella jerked my hand

Not far enough to hit the table, but about halfway down before bringing it backup “Wouldn't be fair to spank you based on only surprise. Now, show me what's that boy arm can do for you”

I stared her dead in the eye and attempted to do just that, pressing with all my might. Her upper arm was popping a bit of a vein, and she would wobble for me every so often, but I wasn’t sure if she was going all out.

I definitely felt a lack of juice from the struggling last night, and the fact that I hadn't’ eaten in 20 hour or so, but I was confident my rage and determination would counter that. Now I was less confident, especially in the face of such a massive woman, after a few minutes I was breathing hard and she was doing just fine.

“Hmm, shame” she said, slowly pushing my hand down “I bet your hand would have made my rear quite pink. Oh well, guess you get all the good stuff” she said, before slamming it down in one final thrash of strength that left my hand numb. I got up and was ready to dispute it but she gagged me with her hand and pulled my body across the table, then scooted her chair back “none of that”

I was across her lap, and no matter how much I struggled she managed to counter, eventually she trapped me by placing my crotch over one thigh and placing the other thigh over my back, nearly bending e in half with my ass up in the air “Wait, no..”

She started slapping, her massive hand hit like a baseball bat and she didn’t let up between hits. She counted to herself and let five seconds pass, making sure my bottom was roasted by every single strike. I gritted my teeth near the end, but managed not to cry. Just barely. She got to twenty and let me free, placing a big wet kiss on my cheek

“You did good for a male, but you are just a boy I had a lot of fun today, and am glad you were a...decent sport”

It was bad, but worse was my next opponent...mom. She parked her ass where mine was as I was placed in the chair and scored up to her. We locked hands as she looked at me “You will never, ever, no matter what you do...get stronger than mommy. I can beat you no matter what” she reminded me, and the other girls laughed.

Faye told us to start this time, and I was exhausted. I threw a few harsh jerks of strength that managed to temporarily bend her arm, but nothing she couldn't recover from...soon I was beat-red and exhausted she just smiled at me, crossed her legs, leaned back, and held her arm in place, barley even trying at this point “Hmm, must be so humiliating to get beaten by your 46-year-old mother at this. Especially after all the arm exercises you must have done. Really makes you feel bad, doesn’t it? I know I’d be humiliated…”

I came back with a vengeance at those words, straining my arm to the max but I just didn't have it in me, and she slammed my arm this time. It was humiliated, she was right. But it was even worse when I got u and Bella pinned my hands to the table, then Faye got under it and grabbed my shins. The two women were immobilizing me, and my mom walked behind me and started spanking me with her hand. She knew how to wind, each one getting a cry and whimper from me. She told me I was getting twenty, I was crying by 8. My sobbing body was lifted from the table and mom cuddled with me a bit, before Faye parked her butt over my head

“Hmm, I guess this big guy can’t even stand a chance against a woman a third his weight”

That worked somehow, and I went up against her next. I was exhausted, and it was a bit of a battle, but she slapped my arm down before getting behind me and swatting my ass. She took mercy on me, going fast and playful...I managed not to cry at least.

After that it was dress-up time. I was broken, they put me in stockings and a leotard before collaring my neck, took a ton of photos of men worshiping their bodies in various ways. It was embarrassing, maybe I’ll give some details later.

That went on for an hour or so, and when they left mom rubbed my hair “So, now we have some pictures in case you want to tell someone who doesn't belong about what mommy did to you. If any investigation happens...they WILL become public” she showed me the album on her phone and then kissed me on the cheek. I was starting to tear up. She just smiled

“But they will get deleted if you beat me in five days. Not that you can, but you may as well try your best”

That settled it. I was going to do any training I could, eat right, and do everything possible to win that final fight. I was going to be in peak performance against her. I was going to beat my mom.

I do commissions, for $3 a page I'll write just about anything for you. Please shoot me a message if you'd be interested!

Anyway, what did you think of the story? Please suggest what you want to happen in the next part! I'd love to have any and all suggestions, I'll try my bets to include some of what you guys want!
Old 09-Apr-19, 21:41
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Re: Crushed by My Dominant Mother

Great start so far, to sum up my initial thoughts.

For more detail, really great dialogue to establish the dominant yet seductive persona of Jane, and the son's inherent submissiveness. So, good clash of personalities there...

Besides that, the action was good, but I've got a feeling you'll ramp up the sexiness even more in upcoming additions so I'll just say good work for now.

As far as suggestions for the actual fight, a structure that could work for building reader's suspense is something like: the fight begins, and Jane has the initial advantage. Really emphasizes her strength, and her son is completely powerless and just endures her sexual/physical punishment. Then, maybe halfway through, something happens (ie Jane gets too overconfident and leaves herself open, etc.), and then he manages to capitalize and capture the advantage. Now, he's the one in control, and can basically do to her what she was doing to him all this time. Really gives the reader a good sense of back-and-forth, you know.

Then, towards the end, Jane manages to finally get the final upper hand by one of two ways (either he overestimates his own skills and she counters a submission hold or something, or he's about to lock in something particularly painful, and she seduces him "You wouldn't want to hurt your mother like that, would you?". Something to that effect, and he's distracted. Perhaps she continues to seduce him not just with her words, but with teasing him with her body, head to toe.) From then on, she completely destroys him, leading into whatever you had planned for the ending.

Sorry for the delay, but those are just my opinions. Feedback is always appreciated, and can't wait for the next addition!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-19, 21:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman4life [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great start so far, to sum up my initial thoughts.

For more detail, really great dialogue to establish the dominant yet seductive persona of Jane, and the son's inherent submissiveness. So, good clash of personalities there...

Besides that, the action was good, but I've got a feeling you'll ramp up the sexiness even more in upcoming additions so I'll just say good work for now.

As far as suggestions for the actual fight, a structure that could work for building reader's suspense is something like: the fight begins, and Jane has the initial advantage. Really emphasizes her strength, and her son is completely powerless and just endures her sexual/physical punishment. Then, maybe halfway through, something happens (ie Jane gets too overconfident and leaves herself open, etc.), and then he manages to capitalize and capture the advantage. Now, he's the one in control, and can basically do to her what she was doing to him all this time. Really gives the reader a good sense of back-and-forth, you know.

Then, towards the end, Jane manages to finally get the final upper hand by one of two ways (either he overestimates his own skills and she counters a submission hold or something, or he's about to lock in something particularly painful, and she seduces him "You wouldn't want to hurt your mother like that, would you?". Something to that effect, and he's distracted. Perhaps she continues to seduce him not just with her words, but with teasing him with her body, head to toe.) From then on, she completely destroys him, leading into whatever you had planned for the ending.

Sorry for the delay, but those are just my opinions. Feedback is always appreciated, and can't wait for the next addition!
Awesome feedback!

Hmm, two main questions I guess I'd like opinions on...

1. Do you think he should have stronger emotional reactions when she mentions rape? Since he knows she is a rapist and whatnot?

2. How do you imagine him feeling when, after all those years of weightlifitng, all his athletic acumen, working countless hours to get stronger and surpassing every guy he knew, he slowly finds out that his curvy bitchy feminine middle-aged mom surpassed him in terms of strength?
how do you think he'd be feeling as she mocked him for his weakness, losing to his own mother?
Old 09-Apr-19, 23:26
Last Achievements

1. Yeah, I'd imagine it would be quite a shock for him when his mother brings it up so brazenly and confidently. It could even make him froze at opportune moments, of which she can take advantage.

2. It'll definitely be quite the bitter realization for him. Maybe they can do a test of strength at some point in the fight, and she outmuscles him visibly and pushes him down to the mat or whatever.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-19, 13:01
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Nice story. Very emasculating and I like it when less then obviously powerful females are the more powerful.
Old 14-Apr-19, 22:54
Last Achievements

I was working hard for the next four days to show Jane that I could beat her. It was a matter of pride as much as anything else, I suppose.

At first I was just doing this and that in the basement, but she got annoyed with me quickly enough and suggested I go to her gym

“And exercise with a bunch of old ladies?” i said, trying to hide my fear as disgust. If everyone there was like Faye and Bella I had absolutely no interest in getting within a hundred miles

“No, not necessarily. We have younger girls come in to. Actually both of them have daughters about your age, as you recall” she had such a know-it-all look on her face when she said that “and don’t worry, their very gentle women, onces I can trust with you...their moms actually gave me permission to spank them if they do anything...uncouth with you”

She was talking about rape again. I was really starting to consider how unusual this was, most moms didn’t talk to their sons about that kind of thing. Most moms don't objectify their sons like she objectified me. I was in a very odd relationship, wasn’t I? And I was probably going to be stuck in it for quite some time. “O...OK, I can train over there” I said, gulping a bit, but not wanting to disagree with her

“Great” she said, clapping her hands loudly “Now, you can leave those silly weights behind and go upstairs. Maybe fix me some dinner while your up there? Nothing too complicated, I know how you young boys can be with cooking” she pinched my cheek “although maybe I need to give you an education...but that’s for later, for now let me use the treadmill, it's too nasty outside to run”

I walked up and started a basic pasta dish, it really wasn't all that gross, it had rained a few days ago but there were hardly any puddles now. She was just controlling me. I sighed. She mocked my weightlifting too, like she did when I was a kid, she always did use that word, “silly”, to describe a whole lot of things about my life.

She still had me kissing her feet on a regular basis. Maybe I should have resisted that more but she tantalized me with the fight coming up, I didn’t want to make any big waves. I probably should have, she was being more than abusive enough to justify something on my part coming out as pure, unbridled rage...but it just never quite came out like that.

I had to worship her feet right after the workout, they were sweaty and she made sure I got every whiff, taste, and kiss I possibly could before she let me go. She laughed and said I was a great foot kisser before she dragged me to the table.

“I invited yoru father to join us for our little match’ she said casually. I barely kept my water in my mouth

“What? Aren’t you...didn’t he…”

“Oh, I put on a happy face and reminded him of the good times. Things were all resolved easily enough, just like with you and me” and with that she just kept eating, dinner went on as usual and she put me to bed. I was going to her gym tomorrow, I remember promising myself that I would...i’d do anything that could lead to me beating her.

Faye’s daughter, FLora, was the first to greet me. She was a bit taller than her mom and a lot darker, and when she showed me images of her dad, most showed him kissing Faye’s abs, butt, feet, or biceps as the shorter woman laughed or smirked .I could see why she was so much taller than Faye, her father looked to be a bit taller than me and was black as the day was long...apparently a weightlifter that she found and took for herself.

Flora was nice and all, showed me a few wrestling moves and tried to make sure I worked on my cardio (Which was already pretty good, she complimented me on it) while also improving techniques in a more abstract sense. I was wanting to do some heavy lifting but she encouraged me to do it less, saying that I’d probably just make myself tired. If I wanted to get some energy out I could do that sparring with Sofia

Bella’s daughter Sofia was quite the physical specimen and, I must say, an excellent sparring partner. She was pretty nice too, all smiles. Her mom was right, the girl was 6’1”, and built thick (Not quite as much as her mom) with big muscles and dark hair.She seemed easy enough to grapple with, and was always competitively handsy while refraining from molesting me (I didn't even know women were capable of grappling without making things harshly sexual) but she also taught me her fair share of technique.

I definitely improved technique a lot between the two girls, hell I’d even say that I made friends with Sofia. She was respectful of me in all our encounters, and would give me light compliments like “Your eyes look nice today” or just listen to me shooting the shit about this or that in college and laugh, then agree with whatever stupid bullshit had just come out of my mouth. Sofia was good people, I suppose.

I was soaked in sweat after the first day with her, of course. The workload we had agreed upon made sure of that. Mom giggled at that and made sure to sniff me all over before drawing me a bath, insisting “I need to make sure my smelly boy gets clean” before she started stripping me.

It wasn't that bad, she mostly avoided touching me, but would regularly look down and make the occasional remark, or just let her eyeballs do all the talking while I could plainly see her looking. I didn’t like that very much, but it didn't seem like I had a fraction of a choice in the matter.

Somehow I got out of that situation with my life in tact, and after that went to bed as fast as I could, not wanting to spend more time with her. It was weird, i was actually starting to consider the extent of what she was doing to me. I was actually starting to think of her as a vulnerable figure, someone who I could defeat...or at least make respect me.

The next day I was excited to meet with Sofia and she slapped my hand as hard as she could ‘ready to get some exercise going?” she said in her usual cheerful voice. And I plainly agreed that I was.

We did some standard sparring, Flora would stand on the sidelines and judge my form from time to time, often making tiny criticisms or suggestions on how I could make what I already had even better. The match was a lot of fun, and Sofia had this uncanny ability to just match up with me, slowly making sure that i got properly warmed up and always making sure to wrestle as hard as i was, or just a bit harder to make me push myself, without ever going too hard and humiliating me or going too soft and making me feel like I wasn't getting my exercise in.

Flora actually teased us about that pretty quickly, after two hours were done and we were both huffing, the dark-skinned girl asked us “Either of you need a cigarette after that?”

Sofia laughed “Hey I can’t exactly nab my mom’s friends daughter without permission, a nice set of consensual, competitive grappling is the best I can get right now!” I looked at her and she smirked ‘What...its the truth.” She was crushing on Flora or on me, it seemed...I’m not sure who I wanted the object of her desire to be. I was the one she was wrestling with but...I don’t know, didn’t seem quite right to just assume she’d like me like that

For whatever reason i laughed at that and Flora rolled her eyes “Looks like you two need some private time”

She shook her ass at us as she left, i don’t think it was even conscious, I think she just walked out of rooms in such a way that she stuck out her rear and swung her hips all over the place “Hey don't swing that thing at me if you don’t want me to grab it!” Sofia hollered, before turning her face to me...her smile was so big and friendly, it was easier to look at than anything I could name

“So, you really want to beat your mom?”

“That’s the plan, I guess. Get a car out of the deal if I do”

“And a ton of respect!’ she said with a smirk “But...if you are anything like the other guys here, before you win you have a psychic barrier to cross. And don’t fall for the propaganda, plenty of guys at this gym have actually won fights against ladies...but they need to conquer their own fear first. Are you scared of your mom?”

I didn’t answer “That silence is sounding a lot like a yes. I mean I get it, Jane is a beast, she’s given my mom a run for her money in a few wrestling matches, not to mention the calibre of men she’s beaten” I looked up at her with that ‘maybe I shouldn't list of all of her victories to you if I wanna improve your psychological chances…” she reasoned

“So, I just have to convince myself I can beat up my mom, and I can do it?”

“Well, not necessarily, no. but you’ll never beat her if you can’t visualize it. Just...try and consider the fight already won. Just think ahead to a future where you have her beaten, and don’t take her victory as an option. Consider all the various ways you could beat her up, how you could make her submit...if you ever want to take away power of intimidation, just imagine yourself already submitting her.

I started nodding at that, maybe some self-psyching was just what I needed. She was certainly right about my fear...I probably could have beaten her at arm wrestling or escaped her leg holds if I wasn’t so afraid. I hugged her and thanked her for her advice before leaving the gymnasium, confident that I was going to stick something to my mom after all of this.

I started leaving her car catalogues with certain items circled in red marker, showing the confidence I was told to visualize by my new coach, making sure that I was able to properly assume that I could do this. I think Sofia was right, fear was probably my biggest enemy here.

I was making a lot of progress in training, occasionally touching a few weights to make sure i was still doing my standard list without much effort. 135 pounds still went over my head like it was nothing and 405 went to my waist without straining anything...didn’t max out or anything but I think mom heard the repeated reverberations in the basement when i worked out. At least I assume that she would….

The weirdest part was how casual mom was about everything. I’d say I was going to train and she’d just say “Have fun”, stay inside eating junk food and generally seemed less active now than ever before. Was she just playing some kind of psychological trick on me? Was she really that cocky about her own superiority? No, she had to be sneaking in training sessions at some time somewhere…

I worked even harder in the gym that day, it was Wednesday and Friday was going to be our little contest. I talked to Sofia a lot about how things had gotten between us, she heard what I said and suggested some confrontation. She also gave me a nice, big hug after we were done grappling. That hug felt really nice.

I walked through the door that afternoon and mom immediately pounced on me, shoving her nose into my chest and smelling heavily from me “Oh, you were really hanging out with that Sofia girl, huh? You smell just like her now. She’s not sexually harassing you or anything? I know mw my baby boy is such an easy victim for rape…”

That pissed me off. She’d been making light of the phenomenon ever since I went to see here and I was just tired of it “You don’t have a right to talk to me like that!” I began digging into her “I know you raped my dad, and now you talk about it happening to me? You need to just shut up about fucking rape, you….you rapist” she seemed startled “I know you used to get him drunk...use him as your toy...threaten him afterward”

Her shocked expression slowly switched to happy and she began staring me down “Oh no, I didn’t get your father drunk” she said, a huge grin on her face “I just grabbed him like this” she said, zipping toward me and grabbing me around the waist, pulling me in tightly and rubbing my body against hers, the shock kept me from resisting “and I started making babies with him.” she pulled me more tightly and began to grind “It was a ton of fun conceiving you. Your dad put up a fight but he loved it, raved for hours afterward about how much fun he had...or at least I assume he did, his voice always did get muffled when i sat on his face” her evil grin crept across her face again.

“Wh-what?” was all I could muster, her arms trapping me again as she evilly looked into my eyes. A kiss fell on my cheek, then another on my lips...I felt her tongue invade my mouth again as her thigh started working over my crotch

“See how easy its, baby boy?” she intimately whispered “I wasn’t joking about anything. Girls can rape guys, no problem. We do it all the time and you boys can’t do anything about it. That’s why I warn you so much...I know first hand how deliciously rapeable a little thing like you can be” she kissed my neck “Now, how about you say you’re sorry and give me a nice foot rub” she was carrying me to the couch, where she dropped me like a sack of potatoes

A pair of feet were in my face now, and she was giving me that evil glint “well, get to work, baby boy!” she began, pressing her feet into my face.

I didn’t want to, but I did, finding that my hands were working nearly with a mind of their own...then I said “Sorry I doubted you, mommy”

“Oh no problem, you are just a dumb baby boy after all” she grabbed my hair with her left foot and shoved her right one into my mouth, her toes wiggling as she sighed deeply “Such a great face for foot worship” she mused, shifting position a bit.

That night she carried me up to my bed and tucked me in, smothering me with kisses before making me kiss her cheek goodnight. She giggled, placing her butt over my head “Kiss this too” she gasped when I did it, then rubbed my chest and leaves the room.

Thursday was better, I tried to just ignore everything and focus on training. I considered telling Sofia about what had happened yesterday but I just couldn’t, for whatever reason the idea of letting her know just hurt me deeply. So I sparred with her and waited for the day to pass.

Our session was nice. She complimented my armbar counters and I managed to get ehr in a full nelson near the end of the day. Flora thought that was funny and took a picture, asking us both to smile for the camera...it got posted online. I guess mom may be upset about that interaction, just because it showed us together and so close.

I was feeling nervous as things were about to end, and while i was walking out Sofia caught me again. She grabbed my hands and pressed her forehead against mine “Just focus and visualize” she said “Think that you got this, and you will probably have it”. That felt really helpful at the time, although in the long run I’m still not completely sure how useful that advice actually ended up being.

Mom was nice the evening before. Cooked dinner, didn’t make me kiss her anywhere, generally acted polite. I didn't know what game she was playing, but she gave me a blue speedo when dinner was over...saying it was my uniform for tomorrow.

I woke up early and we drove to the gym together, I was silent as she played some 80’s pop on the radio, driving to the same gym where I had been training. The audience was mostly the fit older women of the gym. I never saw so many mom abs in my life, but there they were, exposed by sports bras or crop tops or sometimes what just looked like underwear. Not that all of them even necessarily had abs, but the amount who did was a bit staggering.

I could see my father was in the audience. He was seated between Faye and and Bella, both of those fit women were squeezing him in tightly, obviously planning on ensuring he saw everything. That kind of pissed me off, not gonna lie...they had no right to bully him like that.

I entered the ring first, people were hooting and hollering, asking me to strip and saying this, that, and the other about my body. I looked to my side to find Sofia and Flora sitting together, the bigger dark-haired girl looking at her feet in a bit of blushing embarrassment while Flora just yelled “WHat, you look nice...you should expect this in an outfit like that!” Sofia punched her playfully in the arm and then the two started trying to apply headlocks on each other, that was enough to brighten my spirits

Music started playing and I craned my head around to see that my mom was coming out next, her outfit was basically a golden bikini, and her body looked pretty spectacular at that particular moment. Her breasts were so huge and firm, belly had somehow been tightened so she could expose some ab definition when she breathed, her thighs looked so strong...she was definitely sneaking in training sessions...wasn’t she?

The woman grabbed the edge of the ring and essentially flipped inside, hooking her knees over the top rope and pulling herself to a sitting position with only core strength, garnering a ton of admiration from the audience before she sauntered up to me and stood face-to-face. Well, face-to-shoulder...she really was a lot shorter than me.

“Well, may the best woman win” mom said, extending her hand. I accepted her handshake and she started trying to make it painful, I did the same and she just...locked eyes and giggled ‘Oh you are going to make this VERY fun, baby boy!” and suddenly she was standing with her arms at her side, ready to fight me.

I got down low, walking around her and watching her move. She jiggled her body at me, mocking me with how she moved, licking her lips and purring on occasion as she would move in and make me flinch, then laugh. I closed my eyes and settled my resolution, and next time she came in I just stood my ground. She smiled at me.

Then she came in with a real attack, going for the bottom of my leg, she pulled it out from under me and immediately shoved her shoulder into my chest, taking me down. I was stupid to let her do this but smart enough to stop her from getting that major of a hold on me, I was strong enough to keep her body in the air nearly indefinitely, so her hold on my leg couldn't get that much leverage.

“Strong young man” she mused, rolling her body out of my grip, she grabbed me by the neck and suddenly around my other arm...she had me in a cross body pin and we’d barely even started. She laughed hard as she moved her beasts closer to my face, rolling her eyes at me dismissively before she let go, standing up. She just...let me have that.

I stood up slowly and she giggled “well, just have to give you a few freebies. I am your mom after all...and I am well aware of how bad you are at fighting. Now, get back in here again.”

“I don’t need that” I said through gritted teeth, I jumped in and grabbed her by the shoulders, keeping her at arm's length as I used my weight try and bully her to the ground, she brought her hands up and pushed my forearms off, before slapping me in the face.

I backed up ‘hey, I thought this was no striking..” I was pissed off and she could see it

“Oh, sorry...couldn't resist...but you can’t say your not just a LITTLE interested in trading strikes and seeing who can take and give it better, yeah?”

I looked down at my hand, then up at her. I looked at the audience, they all seemed intrigued, my dad was right there looking at me...I looked back at my mom “Fine” I said, throwing a few fists into the air “I’ll trade gut punches. Does that sound acceptable?”

She walked around and looked at me “Oh yes very much. Show me what that big, male, linebacker body can do to a tiny old lady like me...I’m sure it will be quite devastating” she said with sarcasm. This was my chance, wasn’t it? My opportunity to really show her that I could be intimidating if I wanted to. I I walked toward her, considering a running start but...no, that wouldn't quite be fair would that? I had to do a standing punch and make sure that she got right what I was capable of giving.

I punched her right in the belly, my fist connecting with all my might. I would have gone easier earlier on, but now she had two hundred and twenty five pounds of angry male crashing right into her through four knuckles on one fist! Time moved in slow motion for just a bit, I felt my hand go through the soft layer of fat around her belly, but after that it hit what felt like a brick wall. I heard her release a slight huff and she stepped back maybe half an inch, but I was nearly completely stonewalled by her hard, hard abdominal muscles

She breathed in “ah, what's wrong baby boy, mommy not go down as fast as you wanted?’ the audience laughed “Now, deal’s a deal!” she chided, before her fist crashed right into my midsection! The wind immediately left my body, going out as her hand pushed deep inside of me, leaving my double over in pain. I was stunned, how could such a little woman cause so much damage in a single blow

“Not what you expected, huh? As I said, those abs of yours are only useful for one thing….attracting rapists” she was really going out of her way to humiliate me, but I couldn’t even respond at this point, her punch had done too much damage, I was just doubled over and trying desperately to catch my breath as I received my humiliating lecturing.

She started parading around me, pinching flesh from all sides as I started to slowly regain my breath. She wasn't taking me remotely seriously as a threat...but why would she? I had just boxed with her and completely lost in every way. The enormity of what just happened was really starting to hit me...my fist failed to even hurt her. Despite all my strength the older woman stood in complete defiance of me. But her first floored me. She could have easily taken me down while I was having trouble breathing, but she didn't even consider that worth the effort.

She started grabbing my ass with both hands “MMM, so big and bulbous, just like your dad’s used to be. I think you kids like to call it...thick, these days?’ the audience all cheered and I scurried away, taking a few loud breaths now, but at least I got some depth on them

“Oh, baby boy,are we breathing again?” she asked excitedly, referring to me as “we”...what a fucking bitch.

“Shut up” I said, pulling myself up on the ropes, breathing at a regular, if strained pace now “I am not standing for your bullshit anymore, bitch. Stop sexually abusing me, stop being condescending toward me...and get ready for me to kick your ass!”

“Oh what language” she completely shut down my attempt to feel serious “I think you are deserving of a rather strict punishment for that, and something tells me the other moms will agree completely” she held her hands out and let the small audience all cheer her on, before running at me and smiling her wide smile.

She ran into me and I tried to catch her in a hug, she just dducked under and grabbed me heind the knee again. I tried to remain on my feet, think of what Sofia told me, grab her shoulders...but despite her advanced years and weight my mom moved like greased lightning, escaping my catch and getting on my side, throwing me down on the mat this time before turning around

“You really don’t think mommy’s ass is a threat?’ she said before jumping up and smashing her butt right into my chest! I was able to half-catch her and stop her from completely winding me a second time, but she was still in an advantageous position, immediately grabbing my head between her calves “Now boy, you can pick me up, but how is this?”

Pain shot through me as I felt my head get light, her calves flexed at the same time and squeezed me neck more tightly than any pair of arms ever had she laughed again “Not even proper scissors and you go down like a baby! What a little vulnerable victim you are!” and with that she pushed my arms aside and sat on my belly, having fun with her pseudo scissors while i was forced to look up her knees at the insides of her thighs and her crotch while she held me helplessly in her legs.

She rolled over, stretching my back as I grabbed her thighs, unable to in anyway she wasn’t leaving me any room to change her momentum or her movements. I was like a kid again, helpless in her hands as she just looked down and smiled, tightening again before getting off of me, suddenly leaving me gasping on the floor.

“You know, you aren't actually that big” she said, flexing once for the audience...she had such thick, defined limbs now that I saw her….”No fat on you, all dense muscle” She commented, really groping my limbs “But still, barely two plate of weight, no real effort to lift you up” she said, coming toward me, she placed a steely grip around my bice and another around my thigh “Not much to lift!”

With that she easily and cleanly lifted me to her waist in a fluent, graceful deadlift I tried to lock an arm around her and give myself a more advantageous position, but she just pulled me up farther…

I was above her navel and she was having no trouble lifting me at all, suddenly slamming me onto the ground, dropping me like a sack of potatoes. I groaned and she leaned down to dig her neck and arms under my body, grunting before suddenly….she was lifting me right into the air, parading me around on her shoulders ‘Mom” I groaned

“OH, hush!” she said, before she placed a hand under my chest and the other under my crotch, and gorilla pressed me, her arms completely locked out as she threw me above her air with so much speed and force that I bounced into the air. She laughed and kept me there, supported over her head by her strong arms for several seconds! I was thrown onto the cavs again, disoriented as my mom casually walked around the ring

“Just face it baby boy. All that exercising was useless. You will never be any stronger than your mommy. Not better at fighting, although you’ll never be that either….but you’ll never be any stronger than me. I could lift more than you when you were tiny, and none of that protein powder or bullshit weightlifting is ever going to change the fact...I am your mom, and I am stronger than you”

“Shut up” i said as I got up, eyeballing her “You don’t know that...you haven't let me try my real strength” I said, Ithink I heard Sofia applauding my blind confidence “I’m a lot bigger than you, and male, I’m not going to go down that easily!” I charged her again, both hands open, she caught my palms in hers, locking me in a test of strength

“Oh, I know your male...I said I was stronger than you, didn’t I?” My misandrist mom giggled, pushing against me. She was pressing against me in a test of pure strength. This was my chance, I was going to win this and I knew it.

My muscles pressed, arms and legs at the same time, i felt my rage boil over at everything she had ever done to me and my family, my arms and legs alike both blowing up with blood, veins began popping on me, I moved forward but...I didn’t.

She pressed her arms against mine, obviouslys straining a bit but...but she was pressing my arms down past my chest, easily getting them back, before she took a step forward...I was going backward! She was completely making a fool out of me...all that weightlifting had been useless. All that exercise...i was still losing against her despite everything.

She smiled, taking advantage of my inferior position, she started throwing me around, getting me on my back before shoving her ass in my face, moaning as she forced it in, the audience was going crazy for her antics and I was slapping her in….a rather undignified manner.

She brought me up after that, placing me in standing headscissors and simply pulling over my head, letting me writhe between her thighs for several minutes as she simply giggled at how I was squirming, easily making a fool out of me with her mighty thighs!

She played with me down there, eyeballing and slapping, feeling me up and...suddenly she let me out and threw me into the ropes, before grabbing me around the waist and suplexing me into the ground. She placed me in an armbar, demonstrating the move before smiling “OHHH, barely even resisting, are you?” she said, before scissoring me across the body ‘that’s better!”

Her legs were around my ribs and I was grunting, trying not to scream as my mom’s tight, tight thighs began to make mush out of my insides. She giggled heavily at how I was unable to escape, quickly letting go of me before walking around behind me and bringing me up

I was placed in a full Nelson, her arms behind my back as she strained harder against me, pulling my back and chest hard enough that I was feeling like my breath was leaving me, and all my efforts were useless in resisting her...until “Kiss me” she said, taunting me as she was tightening the hold “and I’ll let you go”. Well, this was certainly quite the choice.

“Kiss you how?”

“Just...passionately. Just….press your mouth against mine and show you how you love me” dad looked so uncomfortable, everyone else seemed to be excited, I couldn't see Flora or Sofia from where I was...I sighed, turning my head around, and pressed my lips against hers. She took them and waited for me to really start.

I placed my tongue inside her mouth and wrestled my lips with hers, moaning just a bit as I found something...intimate in there. She let me go, giggling as she turned around and started shaking her hips in my direction “OK baby boy...what are you gonna do now?”

I felt my humiliation and knew what I had to do. This what I was told about, my need to visualize, to win! She had been manhandling me this entire match, and through an act of humiliation I now had an opportunity to humiliate her. To show her what it's like to be on the other end, to demonstrate my abilities to her.

She just smiled as I considered all of the possible actions I could take. She wasn;t assessing me as a threat, how would she after my performance so far? But this is where I would turn the tides, where I would finally prove her wrong and regain my rightful place as...as a man!

I grabbed her around the midsection and threw her on the ground...she wasn't expecting that “you like that, bitch?” I asked, before quickly grabbing her shoulders and pulling her up, I grabbed her beneath the knee this time and slammed her body onto the ground, tring to get a mount on her, but she used her powerful legs to flip me over her.

I landed gracefully and got up before her, grabbing her by the ankle and dragging her across the ring, getting her where I wanted her before slamming my body on her again..getting her in a cross body pin “You like that” I cockilly asked as she groaned at me...no, not enough, I needed to humiliate the bitch, didn’t I?

She got to her knees again and I got down, this time reaching right for her head, i pulled her hair, not caring that it was a dirty move, and pulled her in as I jumped forward, jamming my knee right into her belly. I guess she forgot to brace herself this time, because I heard the old lady release a powerful “Oof” and lose some breath.

I backed away, watching her on the ground, trying to get herself up. I felt good, I felt like I was a winner, i felt like I had a chance ‘DO you like that for a change, mom?!” I asked, the audience angered but the turn of events was dramatic enough that people were either cheering or sitting in stunned silence. Well good enough for me, I supposed. She had trouble getting up this time, and I actually flexed for the audience.
I got some more objectifying language about how I looked...but it felt better this time, like I was in control of it all. I looked at my bulge when i got a few catcalls on it...I was hard. I guess victory can do that to a guy. I saw mom getting up and breathing in, much more measured than I was at that point “Breathing exercises helped when I gave birth to a 10-pound baby, do the same when I have to fight a 200 pound one”

I ran toward her for that, not letting fear rule over me, i saw that she was diving to avoid my tackle. Bad move, bitch! I was the one who was master of tackles, i was the one who made a career off of my ability to tackle, I caught her with my shoulder and pushed her into the matt. I considered my next move briefly, knowing that she probably had hard counters to most of what I could try, i placed a forearm over her neck and tried my best to balance all of my weight on it.

She placed a hand under my forearm and mostly countered it, her other hand reaching up...it grabbed a pec, squeezing it. My body tingled, but it tingled more when she put her finger and thumb around my nipple and started tweaking it...damn that was not a feeling I wanted at that point! giving me enough shock that she slipped out, her hands landed on my face and suddenly she was trying to do something on me…

I slapped her, just like she had slapped me earlier, hard enough that her face turned around. Good, I wanted her to feel shocked, I tackled her after that, and she rolled with me. We grappled in a hundred different ways over the next few seconds, I couldn’t give you the play by play if I was reliving it at one tenth speed, but I do remember she caught me in the start of an armbar.

I remembered what happened last time I was in this position, and I clasped my right hand over my captive left. I formed a seal, but mom was still pulling...Oh god, what next>? She was certainly strong enough to...no, that was loser talk. I needed to just focus on...lifting her lip?

Getting my feet under me was the hardest part, but once that was done it was easy enough to pull my mother off of the ground. My left arm was already numb from how she had been squeezing it with her thighs, but I still had legs to stand on, damn it!

She was in the air and I decided that my next course of action was to use both of our weight against her, I ran into a turnbuckle mom-first, hearing her audibly exclaims omethinga s I backed off, watching her upside-down form. Her thighs were framing her head as her crotch and feet faced me...but she was smiling. How could that bitch smile after all of this?

I ran into her, feigning a tackle for the trap she was no doubt planning, but went off to the side at the last moment and grabbed an ankle. I dragged her out after that, flipping her over onto her belly before diving down on her and trying to apply a chokehold

She had a solid defense of her own, defending against my arm before she slipped out, and before too long I was realizing that she was going to wear me out from down there without me getting much advantage at all. So I changed strategy, feeling my numb left arm was regaining feeling, I grabbed her by the bra-strap this time and pulled her to her feet

I brought her up and placed her in a full nelson, grabbing her as tightly as I could this time “You like this?” I said, pulling on her arms.

“Ohhh its very nice” she replied, rubbing her ass against the front of my shorts, skillfully moving her cheeks to make sure she got a nice hot-dog going...well nice for her at least,, I only got more pissed off

“Stop it, bitch” I pulled more tightly, feeling considerable resistance from her, the woman definitely had powerful pecs and strong shoulders.

“Your choice, baby boy” she said, rubbing her butt right against my groin ever harder as her powerful arms started shaking “Either let me go and we can call it a day...or don’t, and mommy can get rough with her baby boy” she looked back at me and smiled with that statement.

“What?” I said, tightening my grip as she breathed in, I was suspecting power but...damn she could explode with a burst of explosivity. She pulled away from my grip and immediately placed a hand on my chest “Well, your best hold fails from mommy’s pure strength” she said as she flexed amn arm, then pressed against my chest, hard enough to send me reeling into the ropes. I got up and then she grabbed my by the arms, her grip digging into my biceps “What a disappointing boy of mine…” she started, laughing.

She smiled and grabbed her top, the audience hollered loudly as she revealed her breasts to the world. They were big and perky, almost looked like something you’d find in a skin magazine. And her chest was defined, too. I could see the hard plates of muscles that supported her boobs. She placed her hands on her hips and flexed her pecs one at a time in my direction ‘these will be your undoing, baby boy” she mocked glibly ‘be afraid of them...be very afraid”

She shoved her breasts into my face, completely taking over my airways, making it impossible for me to breath.She laughed as she pressed them in further, my arms were pinned down...she was making me her bitch, right there, my face filled with her and completely unable to do anything...even draw breath, from how she was making me hers.

She let go suddenly “Mommy’s boobs win...the same boobs that used to feed you are now dominating you” she threw me into the corner, the woman headscissored me, gripping hard “Ahhh...just...making sure you are ready for your next punishment” she grabbed both of my wrists and bend my arms backward as she did so, making sure that she had my tightly as possible as she pulled back, harder and harder...wearing me down entirely.

Her smile spread across her face ‘now” she started ‘It's time to show my baby boy why mommy is in charge of this family!” and with that she threw me into the corner and slowly let off her panties, shaking her ass at me as she did so. What was her plan? I got up, finding my body had been seriously hurt...she really had done a number on me at that point.

She pressed her hips back against me, before sinking my head into her, making sure to enjoy my face as thoroughly as she could, making me kiss, making me dig in, moaning and moaning before she was finally done...the audience was all quite excited by that.

She laughed at my predicament, grabbing my hair with one foot, she shoved her feet as far into my mouth as they’d go with the other, completely dominating my defeated body with them “That feel nice, baby boy? You still love sucking your mommy’s stinky sweaty feet? I merely gurgled at her, unable to speak through her dominating toes.

She pulled me up after that, on my knees she had me licking up her sweaty armpits before sending me crashing down again with a powerful hip-bump, coming down on my belly and twerking on it afterward, each flex of her powerful glutes causing me more pain “
Oh my God your so weak and pathetic! Literally a toy for older women to play with! And break, of course, when mommy gets bored or angry” I hopped she was joking when she said that…

She got up again and started flexing for the audience, making sure everybody saw and everybody was party to it, blowing a few kisses to my dad “he’s just as cute as you were at his age” she said, I heard him moan in response.

She kept rubbing her feet all over my torso, until finally she got them over my crotch, laughing as she roughly squeezed and stomped on my boner, makings ure my underwear were, indeed, filled with exactly what she thought they were filled with. My naked mother had just physically annihilated me, and was now making a toy of my genitalia. She looked down at me, locked eyes, and made sure that I would never forget exactly how and why she achieved total dominating on that day.

After that She set me down on my back and tore my only garment off of my hips, getting down over me and leaning in “Hard for mommy, are you? well...I warned you about rape, didn’t I?” and then...right there...she did it. My own mother raped me. And to be honest...looking at her chest and face, feeling her around me, hearing her remind me of my powerlessness...I sort of enjoyed it. I’m not sure, it's hard to really think about in detail. I do know she pounded me with an anergy I could never match, even after the ass-kickings he gave me. I know she could have crushed me with the strength she was using if she really wanted to.

After that she just picked me up over her shoulder and lead me to the ropes, taking me out like she was just dragging a baby somewhere, getting to my own father, who was currently being restrained in Bella’s lap.

She picked me up in one arm and my father in the other, smiling at both of us “Seems the family is back together again” she said, open-mouth kissing him with aggression before returning her lips to mine “I’m never letting either of you cutie pies go again, either! Like it or not you are my little guys from now until the day you die!"

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], mookie69, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

What did everybody think of this part? finally got to the fight, would love some feedback! This was about 7/9th as long as the last part, was it obvious things were shorter? Did they seem less meaty?

And of course, as always, please message me if you'd have any interest in a private commission! I do about $3 a page, standard!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-19, 23:45
Last Achievements

Great job! Really liked how you made this more of a semi-competitive back-and-forth between son and mother, with Jane obviously demonstrating her maternal dominance to ultimately come out on top.
The Following User Says Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-19, 23:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman4life [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great job! Really liked how you made this more of a semi-competitive back-and-forth between son and mother, with Jane obviously demonstrating her maternal dominance to ultimately come out on top.
Thanks! I hope others generally appreciated the little back-and-forth. I would like to think I generally wrote with the demands of the poll, heh.
Old 15-Apr-19, 01:22
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

I have hope of a team mother and son in a future.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-19, 05:24
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Well, I enjoyed this story for the most part, not all of the things that you put in it tick my boxes, I would say that the parts of her talking about rape is a little bit of a turn off, but to each their own, I would never try to stifle a fellow writer's creativity. So you do what feels best. Me, I'm always in favor of seeing a woman completely overpower, lift and carry, and physically dominate a much bigger male. Since you seem to enjoy writing just that, I will keep coming back to read your stories.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, feet, incest, mother, muscle, panties, rape, spanking, wrestling