Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 10-Feb-20, 08:58
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: Emmy Keeps us Quiet

I knew Emmy was hot, but her honesty while describing that half of the orgasms she had ever had in her life were as a result of Kyle launched her into the stratosphere. I get that Kyle is right to be disturbed, but I am just entranced. Thank you so much for continuing this story, mate. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to what happens next.

You rock.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-20, 17:24
Points: 45,647, Level: 93 Points: 45,647, Level: 93 Points: 45,647, Level: 93
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,771 Times in 471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I knew Emmy was hot, but her honesty while describing that half of the orgasms she had ever had in her life were as a result of Kyle launched her into the stratosphere. I get that Kyle is right to be disturbed, but I am just entranced. Thank you so much for continuing this story, mate. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to what happens next.

You rock.
Thank you!!

I think everyone's really gonna like Chapter 4. I'd be half done with it already if my fucking nanny were even the slightest bit reliable.

Well, I'll push to get it done. No more four-year waits on this story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-20, 20:22
Points: 66,282, Level: 100 Points: 66,282, Level: 100 Points: 66,282, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,718 Times in 964 Posts

I think Emmy is a beautiful and unique character. Her tremendous physical confidence seems linked to an emotional vulnerability, which makes her poignant and quite astounding in her decisions and revelations. And maybe there is a lot more to discover.
Thanks for the great story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-20, 11:11
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Great stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to l0000 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-20, 20:57
Points: 3,533, Level: 24 Points: 3,533, Level: 24 Points: 3,533, Level: 24
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Awesome! Can't wait for the next installment!
The Following User Says Thank You to bsbinss For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-20, 20:49
Last Achievements

Chapter 4
Emmy Loses Control

I was frozen. Everything was so surreal. In my mind, I had built up Emmy Diedrich into an untouchable goddess. I’d stared at her and fantasized about her for a year, so dumbstruck by how beautiful and sexy she was that the thought she would ever even speak to me became unthinkable. And now she was naked, and facing me, and her stiff pink nipples were pointing right at me. And now she was spreading her smooth legs, and my breath caught in my throat as I saw her glistening little pink pussy come into view.

At that moment I think someone could have walked in the room and put a roll full of quarters in my mouth, one at a time, and I wouldn’t have noticed.

“Kyle, stop ogling me and put your mouth on my pussy,” Emmy slurred at me in a flirty voice. The expression on her pretty face was confident – cocky, really. It was the kind of tone that said she knew her demand was a formality and the answer was already yes.

But the answer couldn’t be yes.

“Emmy,” I said through clenched teeth – I couldn’t believe I was saying this – “I can’t have sex with you. You’re absolutely plastered, and – I mean, if we had sex right now, that’s technically, you know, really bad. Like illegal bad. I’d get expelled, I could get arrested, and also I really want you to still like me in the morning. You know?” All the blood was rushing to my face. Was I really turning down Emmy Diedrich for sex? What was happening right now?

Emmy sat there for a moment, smirking, swaying unsteadily, regarding me.

“Okay,” she said. “You don’t have to have sex with me.”

I breathed out a sigh. “Thank you for under–“

“–I’m just gonna fuck your face.”

“Emmy! Come on–“

She slid off the bed on unsteady legs and stumbled the three steps to the bed I was sitting on, standing so close her nipples were nearly parting my lips. She bent forward and whispered in my ear.

I wouldn’t normally face-fuck a friend who said no,’ she sighed into my ear, her sweet warm breath sending shivers down my spine. She closed her hand around my stiff cock through my jeans and concluded ‘but I know you want it.

Utterly headfucked and trying to break the tension, I said the first dumbass thing that came to mind: “Um, okay, Robin Thicke.”

My head spun to the side with a crack from her savagely forceful slap. It was so hard my vision went yellow for a second. I’d never been hit that hard before.

“Oh, no you didn’t!” she exclaimed indignantly. “Now I’m going to face-fuck you to death.”

The slap must have been a joke – and the words were obviously a joke, right? – but none of it sounded like a joke. I honestly couldn’t tell what was happening. Vodka Emmy was barely recognizable as the sweet, funny, athletic girl who had been flirting with me in the gym parking lot not two hours ago.

“Emm–” I started, but her hand clapped over my mouth. “No more talkie talkie, bitch,” she said sternly. “Nn!” I protested, having flashbacks to the first time Cody and I unwisely tangled with her.

I grabbed her wrist and managed to pull her hand free. “Emm-” I started again, but quick as a flash she was pulling me forward from the bed, right into her body. Her firm bare breasts bounced against my T-shirt distractingly, and before I could stop her she had spun me around and bent me over, slamming my head down onto the bed and twisting my arm up behind my back.

“Yes, Kyle, fight me,” she gasped lustfully, sounding almost like she was mid-fuck, halfway to orgasm. “Fight me for all you’ve fucking got.”

I tried to push my head off the mattress, but her arm was so strong. “Emmy, stop this right NNNGG!” She had taken a step forward, her long legs encircling my ribcage – and she had fiercely cinched her thighs together.

I’d only had the wind knocked out of me once before, when I was tubing down a mountain, I hit a mogul too fast, and my tube decided mid-flight that it was going to race me to the bottom. That hit had knocked everything out of me – breath, sound, sense – and I remember lying on the snow thinking this was what death felt like. Emmy’s legs were a remarkable simulation of that memory – except that the mountain didn’t keep squeezing me after it hit me. I mouthed My Ribs in pain and fear but couldn’t even get a whisper out.

She noticed me going slack, and she laughed, hooked her arm under my armpit, and flipped me back over, my butt pressing against the bare mattress as I leaned unsteadily against it. She kissed me on the forehead aggressively and leaned back, her beautiful smile and dilated eyes and full breasts filling my vision. “Now somebody’s more well-behaved,” she teased. Somebody was still trying to make his lungs work.

She reached forward and pinched my nose shut gently with her fingers. “I’ve fantasized about doing this next thing since middle school,” she narrated, excitement filling her face. “I used to lie in bed and think about it and rub and rub and rub my pussy and twice I think I almost came. I was so fucking close. Open your mouth, Kyle.”

I hesitated. Partly because I was so focused on trying to breathe that I having trouble making sense of words.

“Open your mouth or I’ll punch you in the face.”

I got it. My mouth opened – and her right breast slipped in as her fingers found the back of my head. She pressed her breast in so hard it completely filled my mouth. Her nipple was nearly gagging me. My eyes widened in surprise. There was no possible way I could breathe with my nose pinched shut and my mouth full of Emmy’s big tit.

“I call it The Last Meal. I’d imagine sticking my boobs in that dumbass jock Nate Bailey’s mouth and making him die on them, and he wouldn’t bite me because he knew I’d break all his fingers and then his arms and then his legs and then I’d knock out his teeth and do it anyway.”

My eyes were like dinner plates. My lung paralysis wore off, and I gasped for air, but all I got was boob flesh – what I was doing was closer to nursing than breathing.

“So I would picture him just dying with a mouthful of my tits, too much of a pussy to even... ohhh, fuck that feels so good,” she sighed, biting her lip. “That feels just as good as I thought it would. Suck my fucking tit, Kyle. If I feel your teeth I’ll break your whole body.”

I kept trying to somehow steal a breath as Emmy moaned and throat-fucked me with her nipple, but it was hopeless, and after a few minutes my body was so oxygen-starved I was starting to convulse. I could see that her hand had slipped between her legs. She was moaning so loudly I worried – and half hoped – that the R.A. would come to my rescue. I was terrified. I didn’t know who she was right then, and I was terrified she was really going to live her fantasy of “making me die on her boobs.”

She closed her eyes in rapture, and I made a move. Fear and adrenaline surged through me and I managed to shove her off me just enough to get her tit out of my throat, get one foot on the ground, and make a dash for my door, gasping in a huge breath as I did.

But she was on me before I could even turn the doorknob. She finally took me up on that piggyback I’d offered, as she leapt onto me, her arms wrapping around my neck and her legs clamping onto my sore ribs. My center of gravity went out from under me and we fell backwards. My head fell onto her soft midriff beneath me. She must have hit her back pretty hard, but in her intoxicated state she didn’t even seem to notice. She had me wrapped up in her limbs like a fly in a spiderweb and she was slowly turning me over to face her with tiny precise movements. I struggled, but I knew Emmy was stronger than me even when I wasn’t oxygen-starved and beaten. Within ten seconds, I was wrapped up face-to-face with her. She kissed me aggressively, bit and pulled my bottom lip between her teeth.

“Now put your mouth on my pussy and make me cum,” she purred with a big, warm, melty smile, relaxing and grinning almost as if she had forgotten that was right in the middle of beating and terrorizing me. I didn’t dare say no. I nodded my head submissively, and she spread her legs and let me climb down her body, to part her glistening pussy with my fingers.

I wasn’t quite a virgin but this was the first time I’d ever given a girl head. Don’t lick the clit directly. Spell the alphabet. I thought, thinking back to a Reddit thread I’d read once. None of that mattered, though, because as soon as my tongue touched Emmy’s vagina, her thighs snapped around my neck like a snare, and at that point, I wasn’t running the show at all.

She jerked me back and forth between her thighs, rubbed my lips and nose all over her pussy, painted my face with her wet slit. She arched her back, pinched her nipples between her fingers. “OhhHHHH GOD that feels SO GOOD!” she screamed. I couldn’t say or do anything. I was just trying to survive as she face-fucked me. (“Face-fucked me to death”?) It felt like she was going to pull my head off my body. Like when she came, she was going to decapitate me.

“I can feel your FUCKING FEAR!” she screamed through gasps of pleasure. “You tried to break my foot, you BITCH?! You thought you could beat ME?! I made you look like a cunt at your own game and I made you CRY and BEG and I BROKE YOUR NECK!!”

Oh my fucking God. Did Emmy even know who I was right now?! Was I going to survive –

“YES!!” she screamed, her hips bucking, jerking my head around wildly like a dog shaking a rat to death. “YES YES Y” –

And then everything moved. I’d say “everything went black,” but that’s not how it works. Emmy was magically kneeling over me, she was magically wearing the sexy gym outfit I’d bought her, and she looked like she was panicking, and she was gently but repeatedly slapping me on my cheeks and she was babbling… something. Slowly, I started to make sense of it.

“Oh my God Kyle wake up please wake up oh my God Kyle please be okay please please please be okay I’m sorry please wake up Kyle”

“nnung.” I eloquently announced my return to consciousness.

“Oh thank God, you’re alive, you’re alive!!” she cried, hugging me tightly. I could barely move or feel my own body, but I managed a “yeah.”

“How many fingers am I holding up?” she asked, still sounding scared.

“T-two.”

“What day is it?”

“Um… Friday.” Yeah, I’d been pretty aware this week about what day our gym date was.

“Thank God,” she repeated, kissing me repeatedly all over my face. Then suddenly, she broke down and started sobbing. Apparently the orgasm and subsequent panic had chased the ferocious she-beast from her head, but she was still very, very drunk and not remotely in control of her emotions.

“I have to go,” she gasped through sobs. “I have to go right now. I’m so sorry, Kyle. I love you.” And before I could even protest, she was out the door.

She loves me? What??

I laid in that bed for hours. It was nearly an hour before I could even lift my arms and wiggle my feet, before I knew Emmy hadn’t done permanent damage to my spine. Finally, I managed to doze off. And in the morning, I found that even though I was basically still in one piece, I had two phenomenally black eyes, an amazing hand-shaped bruise on my face, a gruesome subconjunctival hemorrhage – and a text message!

“Kyle, I am so, so deeply sorry. I am so ashamed of myself. I’ll understand completely if you never want to see me again. I’m sorry. I hate myself.”

And even though not sixteen hours earlier she’d left me beaten, terrified, humiliated, and half-paralyzed, it didn’t take me long to respond:

“Wanna talk it out over chicken wings?

Last edited by EricRRobert; 15-Feb-20 at 08:12.
Old 15-Feb-20, 12:18
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Emmy is a super exciting girl and I am really glad that Kyle isn't scared off by how intense she can be, emotionally. I know he should be worried about his health and welfare, but he has been fantasising about being with Emmy for years. I like the two of them together. Perhaps Kyle can mitigate some of the more extreme elements of her personality, but I hope not. I love how far she pushes the envelope and how excited she becomes while wrestling with men. Kyle is very lucky and I am jealous as hell.

Thanks for continuing this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-20, 19:39
Points: 1,881, Level: 17 Points: 1,881, Level: 17 Points: 1,881, Level: 17
Last Achievements

This story is absolutely amazing. Please keep it going! Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonderek For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-20, 20:30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonderek [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This story is absolutely amazing. Please keep it going! Thanks!
Thanks, JD! I have Chapter 5 mapped out in my head but I have two different endings :P I think one of them is sexier... but it's kind of dark. The other does a lot more to protect Emmy's character. This is a difficult decision.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-20, 22:08
Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, JD! I have Chapter 5 mapped out in my head but I have two different endings :P I think one of them is sexier... but it's kind of dark. The other does a lot more to protect Emmy's character. This is a difficult decision.
You could always Clue end it, it could have happened this way...but it DID end this way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, duct tape, face sitting, facesitting, teenagers, wrestling