Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Oct-19, 20:34
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Kidnapped woman takes control ##CONTENT WARNING##

CONTENT WARNING######CONTENT WARNING

This is by far the darkest story I have written, as such it may not be for everyone. It contains kidnapping, graphic violence and implied assault/torture and dark web activities. DO NOT READ if these topics may upset you. Spoiler warning though, it is a happy ending.

CONTENT WARNING######CONTENT WARNING

Tim sat at a small table in the high-end bar, a plate of fries and a hamburger in front of him, his eyes focused on the TV screen as two football teams played. It was the night before his flight back to his home state. As a young professional, he wanted to please his seniors in the company, which meant going out of his way to attend conferences around the country. Tonight’s meal was a bit of a treat, definitely out of his price range, costing nearly twice as much as a regular bar, but what the hell, they were delicious.
He looked around at the other patrons as the commercials began. A group of loud businessmen in suits were talking animatedly about the game, probably attended the same conference. A large muscular man sat across from a pretty girl in a silky black dress, her dirty blonde hair beautifully tied up, probably on a date. A middle-aged woman in a smart business suit sat next to a younger businesswoman, also smartly dressed as they had an in-depth conversation about something. Behind Tim sat a family, the father looked like a professor, a few years from retirement, his two daughters sat discussing the latest celebrity news, the father made futile attempts to steer the conversation towards other topics. As Tim looked back towards the TV, the two businesswomen stood up and made their way out of the bar, the eyes of some of the businessmen followed their asses, oblivious to the girl on the date as she made her way towards the bathroom. Her date leaned over towards her side of the table and did something to her drink. Tim cursed as other patrons cheered as one of the teams scored a touchdown, annoyed that he missed it.
Tim continued to watch and eat, patrons coming and going. The girl on the date had returned, the alcohol seemed to be affecting her as she swayed slightly, standing up to leave with her date. Probably underage and couldn’t handle her drink. They left as Tim finished his food, paying just after the professor and his daughters. Tim followed them out onto the main street, they turned left, while Tim headed right, towards his hotel. He soon became the only person on the street. His eyes and ears became extra alert, his hotel wasn’t exactly in the nicest part of the city.

He turned around a corner and halted at the sound of an argument up ahead. He saw two figures, one large, and one small. He realised that it was the couple from the date earlier, the girl swayed unsteadily in her heels, calling for the man to stop as he pushed her into the back seat of a car, giving no fight back in her current state. Tim cursed, his mind going back to the bar, it didn’t register at the time, but he was sure that the man had put something in her drink. Tim took out his cell phone and dialled 911, he was distracted by a noise up ahead. Looking up, he saw the man approach him. “Oh shit!” Tim cursed as he turned to run. “911, what’s your emerg-“ the phone was flung from his hand as the man barrelled into Tim, sending Tim sprawling to the floor. Tim scrambled to his feet and jumped out of the way of the man as he punched where Tim had been. Tim retaliated and sent a fist into his jaw, forcing the man back, his follow up attack was blocked by the man. Tim’s attack seemed to have only enraged the man as he rubbed his jaw. Tim backed up as the man approached, he was bigger and most likely stronger than Tim. Tim had tried to be the hero, tried to help the girl. But now he needed rescuing as the man cornered Tim between a dumpster and a wall. “You bastard almost ruined things,” the man said, Tim tried to block his next punch but it went crashing into his face.
Tim collapsed to the floor, his eye felt bruised, his mind dazed as he clambered to his feet. Tim tried to run away, however, the man grabbed him as his foot got caught in a pothole on the sidewalk. He was wrenched backwards, falling backwards. An intense pain bloomed from his ankle, rendering him helpless as powerful arms snaked around his neck. Tim struggled as the man choked him out. The last thing he saw before all went dark was the girl helplessly lying in the back of the car, unconscious.

Tim woke up, his face and ankle pounding in pain. For a moment his mind did not comprehend what was happening, he was sat on a carpet, his back resting against a cold metallic object, his arms tied behind his back by rope, trapping him to the object. His mind quickly sharpened as he realised his predicament, the fight against the man, the failure to help the girl. Tim looked around, behind him was an old radiator to which his hand were tied. The room he was in had plain white walls and no windows that he could see, only one closed door on the right hand wall. Near the other side of the room, an old square wooden pillar went from the cream carpeted floor to the ceiling. The girl, still in her black dress, was tied to the pillar, she looked drowsy, her hair slightly dishevelled. Tim continued looking around as he tugged and struggled against his bindings with little hope of success. A wardrobe and a few cabinets lined the sides of the walls and on the left-hand wall was a simply made up bed. Most disturbing of all was the video recorder set up on a tripod in one corner, next to a pair of heels that presumably belonged to the girl.
“Hey, you awake” Tim called out in a quiet voice, ignoring the pain in his ankle. The girl shook her head and looked around for a moment before settling on Tim.
“Where are we? What the hell happened? I didn’t drink that much did I?” she asked, her voice still sounded a bit groggy.
“I think that man you were with, I think he spiked your drink. I found him bundling you into his car, I tried to stop him, but that didn’t go so well.” Tim gave a small shrug, as much as his bound hands would let him.
“Oh sh*t”, the girl cursed as she tried to move her arms, realising that she was tied up.
“I’m Tim by the way, I was supposed to catch a flight in the morning to return home. I guess it probably is night or morning now. No way to tell without a window or anything.” Tim’s voice almost cracked at the end as the truth sunk in. He was going to miss his flight, he would eventually be found missing, but that would still take a few days, who knew what would happen to Tim and this girl in the meantime.

The girl noticed Tim’s sudden worry as she spoke up in a surprisingly confident voice. “Well nice to meet you Tim, not the best of meeting places, but at least it is dry,” Tim smiled, “I’m Emma, a freshman at the local college. I had decided to meet up with a Tinder match on a date. Turns out he is a two-faced asshole. Next time I will be mo-“Emma stopped talking at the sound of footsteps. The sound of footsteps descending stairs, a turning lock. The door to the room opened and in stepped Emma’s date and their kidnapper.
The man held a small plate with a sandwich on and a plastic cup of water, glancing at the two of us, seeing that we were awake he sighed and closed the door behind him with his foot. “So, you two are awake. You know, this was supposed to be a smooth run of the mill operation. But, you had to scupper it, “the man stared at Tim. “I couldn’t let you escape or call the police, but I reckon I could get some use out of you.” The man turned to Emma and crouched down beside her, he picked up the sandwich and held it in front of her mouth. “Open wide sweetheart. It’s all the food you will get.” Emma reluctantly allowed the man to first feed her the sandwich, then drink the cup of water. Once she had finished, the man cupped her breast and squeezed it before smirking and standing up, Emma cursed at him. “You like it really,” he said as he headed towards the door, “Here, this is for you.” The man chucked the crumbs over Tim and splattered him with the remaining drops of water in the cup. He laughed as he left.
Tim watched as Emma cursed, her hands felt around trying to feel the rope tying her, the pillar and the floor. She then started to rub her bindings against the jagged edge of the pillar. “You think that will work?” Tim asked.
“Better than doing nothing, this rope seems fairly weak anyway. You should try as well.”
Tim remained unconvinced but gave a half-hearted effort anyway. “I doubt my smooth metal radiator will be as effective as your jagged wood pillar. But let’s see.” Tim began to rub his binding against the radiator, feeling like it would be weeks before he made any headway with this endeavour. “So err what are you going to major in?” Tim asked, trying to make small talk as they worked at their bonds.
Emma paused for a moment, as if confused by the normality of the question, “um, not sure still have time to decide. I am extremely into sports, I get involved in various sports at college, gymnastics, dance, basketball. But I also find biology interesting. What about you? Are you still in college?”
Tim shook his head, wincing slightly at the pain. “I graduated last year, from a college on the west coast, got in on a sports scholarship. Turns out, I am also not too bad at academic work. I majored in law but still enjoyed playing the odd football game for my college. Seems we both like sports.” Tim glanced at Emma’s legs and arms as she continued working at her bonds. He hadn’t noticed before, but he could now definitely see some definition in them, especially her arms as they worked. She still looked extremely pretty and feminine, but she definitely had done a lot of exercise over the years.

Tim and Emma continued to chat as they continued working at their bonds. Time flew as they discussed a variety of topics and found out more about each other. Tim discovered that Emma had also got into college on a sports scholarship. She grew up as the youngest sibling to three elder brothers on a farm, all four of them helping their father in the fields. Emma was the first to go to college and worked part-time in a local shop to help fund her through her degree. Conversation then turned to other things, it turned out that they both enjoyed the Marvel movies. Far too long was spent debating whether Iron Man or Captain America were correct in Civil War, Tim soon realised that the main reason Emma supported Captain America, was because she thought he was hot.

“I think I am definitely making headway on my rope,” Emma commented after what felt like hours. Tim felt his rope, which seemed to have hardly frayed at all. They both went quiet and stopped working at their bonds as footsteps approached again, down the steps. The man entered the room again, only this time, his face was hidden by a balaclava. He took the video recorder on the tripod and set it up so that it faced Tim. From one of the cabinets, he took out a bag filled with a variety of nasty looking implements. Tim’s mouth dried. “Hey dude, I promise I won’t say anything. Just blindfold us and put us out somewhere far from here. We won’t say anyth-“
“Shush there. I told you before, I can’t let you escape. But you can still let me earn a little bit of money.” He smiled as he turned on the video recorder and took out the first item from his bag. Emma, now realising what was happening started to protest and beg him to leave Tim alone, but her begging fell on deaf ears. Tim didn’t know how long he lasted, only pain and Emma’s distressed voice filled his world, until darkness came again.

Tim woke to even more pain in his body he groaned. “You’re awake. Thank god” Emma cried out, Tim looked up, the man was gone and Emma was still tied up, working at her bonds. “I thought he had killed you at one point.” She sighed in relief.
“Can’t get rid of me that easily,” Tim tried to joke, “you still working on your rope? Jesus Christ that’s dedication.”
“Oh, I think I am nearly there. Once I am free, I will show him.” Emma’s voice hissed in anger. An anger that concerned Tim.
“If you break free, promise me you will not put yourself in unnecessary risk, leave me. I doubt I can walk anyway.” Surprisingly, Emma protested very little, she just kept quiet and concentrated on her bonds, Tim could swear that he could see them fraying as she worked on them, perhaps she will escape.

Time passed in silence as Emma worked on her bonds, the conversation before Tim’s ordeal now a thing of the past. Eventually, Emma paused as they yet again heard footsteps as the man returned to the room. Yet again, he had his balaclava on. Tim’s fear rose tenfold at the prospect of what was to come. For a split second, he felt relief as the man moved the video recorder tripod to face Emma. Then came a gush of guilt and shame at feeling relief at the expense of Emma. “Please, don’t do this” Tim begged weakly. The man just laughed and went to the wardrobe and took out some pieces of cloth. He stuffed a piece into Tim’s mouth and roughly tied another around his head, gagging him into silence. He returned to the camera and turned it on and then approached Emma.

He forced Emma to stand up, a difficult endeavour when her arms were tied to a pillar behind her back. Emma glanced at Tim for a split second, and Tim almost thought she winked. The man looked down at Emma, leering at her. He reached down and his hand started to make its way up the skirt of her dress. Emma’s look of fear and disgust changed to something else. It was almost noticeable in her posture as well as she was groped by the man. From an innocent victim to a predator as it looked at its prey. Her eyes narrowed, her muscles tensed.

“Come on sweetheart, give a little bit of a moan, a little bit of a protest.” The man taunted, oblivious to Emma’s change in demeanour. Like a viper, her knee shot up and slammed into his groin. He cursed and shouted in pain and surprise, stumbling back a pace in pain. “You b*tch!!” He shouted as he went in to attack, his arms stretched out to wring her neck. Emma swept the floor with her leg, tripping the man up and forcing him to fall onto the floor.
Emma jumped off of the floor and managed to wrap her calves around his neck, locking her ankles together behind his head. The man grabbed her legs and tried to free himself from her grip, managing to get to his knees. He pulled and pushed as he stood up trying to break free from her legs, which were taught and straining, her muscles from years of farm work and sports clearly coming into focus. “F*cking hell you sl*t.” “Get off” “me now” “else you will” “pay.” The man tried to speak, but the effort of trying to break free made it difficult. Tim watched the concentration on Emma’s face as she poured in all her effort to keep the man locked between her legs. Tim realised that not only had she kept him trapped between her legs, but she had also actually managed to force his head further up towards her thighs. Tim saw that the man's efforts as he tried to pull away actually helped keep Emma up from the floor, the tension the man created kept her arms midway up the pillar, stretched tightly against it as the struggle continued. The man became desperate as he tried to pinch and claw at Emma’s legs, his head now in between her knees. Tim was still in awe at how successful Emma had been so far. She was beating this much larger man while tied to a pillar and using only her legs. Tim had lost to him and he hadn’t even been tied up.

Emma gritted her teeth, her arms stretched behind her, the rope fraying. Her legs were red from exertion and the pinch and claw marks from the man. Emma managed to finally move her legs and force the man's head in between her thighs. She gave a renewed effort and squeezed with all her might. The man gave one final heave to try and break free. He screamed in pain. SNAP! Emma and the man fell to the floor. Emma’s legs opened, allowing the man to roll free. Tim cursed as the man quickly scrambled to his feet. But then realised that Emma’s hands were now free as well. Two armlets of frayed rope adorned her wrists.

Emma looked at her hands with glee but managed to react just in time as the man charged at her as she started to get up. All Tim saw was Emma perform some judo like throw on the man, seemingly using his own strength against him as she forced him to fall onto the floor. Tim blinked in surprise at the swiftness of it. Emma stood up and sent her foot stomping down onto his stomach, a look of anger and rage on her face that started to scare Tim. The man cowered in fear as Emma grabbed his hair and dragged him, half walking half crawling, to the wall. She pinned him against the wall and she grabbed one of his arms, forcing it up behind his back.

The man shouted in pain as Emma pushed his arm up his back. “You don’t like that?” she spat at him. “Don’t like it when the tables are turned?” each time she asked a question, she pushed his arm, forcing him to cry out in pain.
“Please, let me go” he cried out.
Emma responded by pushing his arm up again, “I want you to beg, beg for mercy from the young woman that absolutely destroyed you. Beg for my forgiveness.” She demanded from him, her voice laced with venom and anger.
“Please miss. I beg you for mercy, please forgive me.” his voice trembled in fear and pain.
“More!!” Emma demanded, causing the man to flinch, “or else I will break every bone in your body.” The man begged and begged, sounding pathetic as he was pinned against the wall by this smaller woman. Even Tim was frightened of Emma at that moment. Finally, she let go of the man long enough to wrap her arm around his neck and exert enough pressure to choke him out. He struggled, but at this point, all the fight had gone out of him. She dropped the unconscious man to the floor and rummaged in the wardrobe and cabinets until she produced a pile of ropes, dragging the man's body to the pillar that she had been tied to, she proceeded to tie him up to the pillar. She used all the rope to not only tie his hand together, but she tied his chest to the pillar and his legs together, essentially making it impossible to move or escape.

Once she had finished her work, she stepped back to inspect the final product, she nodded in satisfaction. Tim called out to her, “That was amazing! I did not expect you to do so well.”
Emma only grunted to acknowledge his comment as she continued to look at the tied up man.
“Could you help untie me, then we can get out of here.”
“No!” Emma snapped.
“Please, he isn’t going anywhere, we can call the poli-“
“I said NO!!” Tim cowered as she stared at him, fire in her eyes. Before she turned back to the man as he started to wake up again.
Tim watched as the man looked up, realising his predicament, “Oh sh*t” He cursed a she looked up at Emma In fear. She stood there in her silk black dress an image of feminine beauty. The fire in her eyes, the dishevelled hair and the fading red pinch and claw marks on her legs portrayed an image of strength and fury. She sent a fist pummelling into his face, then another, and another. All the while she ranted at the man, venting her anger. “Pathetic,” “take advantage of a girl like that,” “you are weak,” “you will never experience pleasure again.” Her attacks got fiercer and fiercer, her punches came faster and faster. Bruises appeared on his face. “Emma, STOP!!”Tim begged. He shouted and shouted until his voice was hoarse.

Finally, Emma stopped and stepped back from the bloody and bruised man. The fire gone from her eyes. She looked at her hands and then at the man, horror on her face. She stumbled backwards, and sat unsteadily on the ground, closing her eyes and breathing in deeply for a few seconds, tears swelling in the corner of her eyes. Tim watched as she calmed herself, Tim watched as the rage-filled viper transformed into a young woman on the verge of tears until she finally returned to the confident and friendly woman she had portrayed at the beginning of this ordeal. She stood up, breathed out and collected her heels, she then approached Tim and untied him. Tim winced as she moved him, “can you stand?” she asked, Tim tried to move his foot, but gasped in pain and shook his head. “No worries, I will carry you, here hold onto my heels will you.” Tim held her black heels in his lap as she put her arms under him and groaned as she stood up, holding Tim like a husband would carry his wife on their wedding night.

As Emma carried Tim out of the room, he had one last glimpse of the man, tied up and with a bruised face, his face full of fear and relief that Emma was now leaving. She carefully made her way up the steps, careful not to bump Tim on anything. Tim looked at her with a level of respect and fear that no other person had ever made him feel. The strength and skill required to not only beat a bigger opponent in a fight but to beat him while tied up should be near impossible. Yet here she was, emerging from the basement into the hallway of a house, rescuing Tim from their kidnapper. Yet Tim still remembered the look of rage on her face. But in the end, they were both safe, albeit Tim had a fair few injuries. Plus, once they had rung the police, a dangerous man would be off the streets and the city would be that tiny bit safer. All thanks to Emma and her incredible strength.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post: